My Hero: Prime

By PresidentThanos

Izuku Midoriya, quirkless nobody, was walking home from his most recent beat down by his old childhood friend... More

Fateful Encounter
Truth
Wild Wild Pussycats
UA
Getting Closer
Battle Training
Secrets Revealed
USJ
Dorms
Sports Festival Pt. 1
Sports Festival Pt. 2
Names and Internships
Gran Torino
Hero Killer
Christmas Special
Dinner Date
Final Exams
Camp and New Allies
Villains Strike
Finding the Hideout
Prehistoric Rescue
Explanations
Coming Threats
Return of a Friend
Planning
Preparations Complete
Going To War
Battle of Unicron Pt. 1
Battle of Unicron Pt. 2
Battle of Unicron Pt. 3
Battle of Unicron Pt. 4
Battle of Unicron Pt. Final
Aftermath
The Big Three
Random Note
Invitation
Mirko
Not Yours Anymore
Damage
Regrouped
Proposition
Shie Hassaikai Raid
Split

Work Study

481 14 3
By PresidentThanos

Izuku reverted to his Partial Cybertronian Form and landed infront of building Mirko had pointed at. She joined him a moment later and they walked inside.

Mirko: "You're fast!"

Izuku: "The one who gave me that form was way better at flying than me."

Mirko: "Right, I overheard something about you being special. What do mean by "was."?"

Izuku sighed and looked down.

Izuku: "He's... one with th- No longer with us. He died protecting me. Ensuring my survival."

Mirko stayed quiet for a few moments.

Mirko: "Look, kid, I'm not the best with this kinda stuff, so all I can say is I'm sorry for your loss."

Izuku smiled.

Izuku: "It's alright. Now, shouldn't we get to this briefing?"

Mirko: "Yeah! C'mon!"

She proceeded to run down the hallway with Izuku behind her. They soon reached the briefing room. Within was a large number of police along with another local hero, Rock Lock.

Rock Lock: "Nice to see you decided to show up Mirko. You don't usually cooperate with us."

Mirko: "Yeah yeah. What about you? Family life gotten old already?"

Rock Lock scoffed.

Rock Lock: "Never. But this operation will pay enough so I can stay home a little longer. Who's the kid?"

Izuku stepped forward and held out his hand.

Izuku: "Izuku Midoriya. My hero name is Dekiru Prime and I'm work studying under Mirko."

The man raised an eyebrow as he shook Izuku's hand.

Rock Lock: "I see."

Izuku chuckled.

Izuku: "I know, everyone who hears is surprised too."

Rock Lock: "Can't exactly blame us can you?"

Before Izuku could respond, a door opened and the officer in charge of the briefing walked in.

Officer: "May I have your attention please!"

Everyone turned to look at him.

Officer: "Good! We are here to conduct a raid on a gang that's taken up residency in a nearby vacant factory! You may look around and wonder why we need all of you for this!"

He clicked a remote and an image projected above him, an image of a Unicron drone.

Officer: "This is why! All of you recall the attack we faced just a few weeks ago by these drones! Their fuel is highly flammable and volatile, exploding with the smallest of sparks! This gang has been seen collecting it and presumably selling it!"

He pressed the remote again, showing a picture of a sale of the Energon. One person stood out amongst the small crowd of people in the picture, no one that the people in the room would know, but one Izuku recognized.

Izuku: *Whispering* "Silas!"

Mirko glanced in his direction but went back to paying attention to the officer.

Officer: "Our objective today is to subdue the gang members as well as securing the fuel! We move out as soon as possible! Dismissed!"

The three heros and the police all then filed out from the room and down to the parking lot. The police got in their vehicles and took off. Just as Izuku was about to transform, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Mirko there.

Mirko: "Kid. I don't know what's going on, but I know something's up."

Izuku: "Let's just say, that man from the picture is very dangerous and has a grudge against me. If he's there, I don't know what could happen."

Mirko: "You won't be alone."

Izuku nodded. She let go of him and he shifted to his Jet Form. He took off and caught up to the police.

---

Izuku landed on a roof across from the factory the police stopped at and changed his arm into a nucleon charge rifle.

Mirko walked up to him.

Mirko: "Whoa. Didn't know you could do that. See anything?"

Izuku zoomed into the yard around the factory.

Izuku: "A lot of scrapped drones. Don't know if they're empty or not. There's a few guards on the outside, but none on the roof. I can't tell how many are inside, but there's definitely a lot of fuel inside."

Mirko: "Let me guess, you can detect energy too."

Izuku: "Only if it's signature is high, or there's a lot of it. It also helps that this fuel is what keeps me alive."

Mirko: "What?"

Izuku: "You heard me. The fuel in there is the same that I drink."

Their radios crackled to life.

Officer: "We're moving in now."

Izuku: "This is Dekiru, the guards seem to be armed."

Officer: "Roger that. Move!"

Izuku shifted his arm back to normal.

Mirko: "You head the man, let's go!"

She leapt from the building and made it into the factory yard in one leap. Izuku then noticed the glass roof of the factory. He shifted to his Jet Form and flew above it. He then flew straight down and shifted into Partial Cybertronian Form just as he hit the glass. He flipped around and landed in the center of the factory floor. Many guns were then pointed at him.

Man: "B-Boss! A hero got in!"

Boss: *Yelling* "Gun him down!"

The gang members opened fire on Izuku, doing nothing to him. Soon, their weapon ran empty.

Izuku: "Now, who's first?"

He heard a shout behind him and turned, catching a stone covered fist.

Izuku: "Nice try. Next time, no war cry."

He broke the rocks and used his other hand to slam the man into the ground, knocking him out. He heard footsteps to his left and swung his arm out, knocking the person away. He slowly cleared his way to the boss of the gang, who decided it was his time to fight. He leapt down fem his place in the catwalks and punched Izuku, denting his metal plating.

Izuku: "You're strong. But not strong enough."

He grabbed the man's arm and flipped him over his head, slamming him into the ground with all his strength, heavily injuring the man. The man remained conscious as Izuku approached. The man could see Izuku's on blue eye had become pure red. A laugh escaped Izuku's voice box, then something hit him in the head. He looked up, to see the first man had reawakened.

Izuku?: "Oh? Little bug come back to play?"

The man backed up in fear as Izuku approached him. Before Izuku could reach him, the boss had managed to get up, pick up a metal beam that had been knocked down, and hit Izuku with it. Izuku got knocked back and hit the wall. The impact seemed to awaken Izuku from whatever had happened to him. He slowly looked up, just for the metal beam to hit him again, and knock him unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 496 12
Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless teenager who aspire to became a hero. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have...
10K 112 15
In his first year with U.A. Izuku "Deku" Midoriya ​had made a name for himself, and began to master the quirk One for All. But, it was all taken away...
114K 2.2K 56
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless, however when he was given All Might's power his life changed. But what happens when he has a chance encounter with...
476K 15.6K 42
"N-no! Stop it! Please! Make it stop!" "It'll all be over soon, kid." "Someone! Please help me!" ------- "What have they done to you?" ...