Brother's best friend

By patch1655

Y/n a young woman who has always been in love with Carlos, her brother Charles' best friend. Despite her feel... More

LONG TIME NO SEE(01)
THE GUY(02)
THE QUESTION(03)
TEQUILA SHOTS(04)
CRAZY NIGHT(05)
THE TALK(06)
MONACO RACE(07)
EX GIRLFRIEND(08)
LONDON(09)
YOU MADE ME MORE HUMAN(10)
BOY PROBLEMS(11)
NOT A CHEATER(12)
TAKEN(13)
DATE(14)
THREE POWERFUL WORDS(15)
SIBLINGS(16)
I'LL BE WAITING(17)
FIFTH WHEEL(18)
CAN'T GET ENOUGH(19)
ME, MYSELF & I(20)
I NOTICE(21)
CARLOS'S POV(21.5)
TO BE LOVED AND TO BE IN LOVE(22)
BITCH(23)
HECTIC WEEK(24)
MCLAREN TEAMMATES(25)
GROW UP(26)
BROKEN HEART(27)
TALK TO ME(28)
IN THIS DARK WORLD, YOU'RE A SHINING LIGHT(29)
FUCKBOY(30)
ONE LAST NIGHT(31)
DINNER(32)
WE'RE CUTE(33)
SINS(34)
I SEE YOU(35)
LOVE STORY(36)
I CAN'T DO THIS(37)
CAN WE TALK?(38)
SURPRISE(39)
ONE STEP FORWARD, THREE STEPS BACK(40)
I WANT TO BE YOURS(41)
PRE-RACE RITUAL(42)
AFTER PARTY(43)
MOVIE-LIKE LIFE(44)
16 YEARS(45)
COMMITMENT(46)
PRIVATE OR SECRET?(47)
SHE LEFT (48)
KEEP EACH OTHER COMPANY(49)
I LOVE YOU, OKAY?(50)
I DON'T KNOW, AM I?(51)
SHE CAST A SPELL(52)
THE THREE OF US IN YOUR BED?(53)
NOTHING GOOD TO SAY(54)
YOU ARE WORTHLESS(55)
A THOUSAND LITTLE PIECES(56)
IS IT OKAY IF I...?(57)
YOU BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE (58)
I WANT YOU, NOW(59)
BABE(60)
WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE?(61)
TROUBLE IN PARADISE(62)
THE HAPPIEST MAN(63)
SHE LOVES YOU(65)
THE WAY I LOVED YOU(66)
MAYBE AND JUST MAYBE(67)
TIME FLEW(68)
NOW THAT YOU KNOW(69)
WORTHLESS(70)
TEMPTATION(71)
THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE(72)
I WON'T LET YOU SLEEP TONIGHT(73)
HOLD ON(74)
RUNAWAYS(75)
I JUST NEED TIME(76)
I FUCKED EVERYTHING(77)
WHY DON'T I STAY WITH YOU?(78)
ANGRY, JEALOUS(79)
GET A ROOM(80)
CALL ME(81)
WE'RE LEAVING(82)
I'LL BE THERE(83)
IS HE FLIRTING WITH ME?(84)
ARE YOU READY?(85)
A NEW FRIEND(86)
A BED THAT WASN'T YOURS(87)
I'M PROUD OF YOU(88)
SHADES OF BLUE(89)
I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE(90)
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?(91)
SCARY(92)
IMPOSSIBLE(93)
I PROMISE(94)
RIGHT TIME(95)
IT'LL ALL BE OKAY(96)
NICE SURPRISE(97)
HOME(98)
WAR IS OVER(99)
HAPPY ENDING(100)

WE CALLED IT QUITS(64)

478 23 6
By patch1655

(3/3)

-Carlos POV-

My phone ringing woke me up, I had a headache, I was hungover. I grabbed my phone, saw the time, 10:30AM, I wish I could sleep longer. I hesitated to answer the call but seeing Silvia's name, I couldn't just ignore her.

-Hello?

-Good morning, Carlos.

-Good morning, Silvia, is everything okay? -I asked rubbing my eyes.

-Everything's great, I'm just calling to remind you that you have to abide by certain conditions, I know you have some days off and honestly we have so many pictures of you and Isa from yesterday at that club, that's great, the fans are happy you're together again and it shows on your social media but we need more, I don't know if you have any plans for these days.

-Uhm...I think Charles said something, I don't really now right now. 

-Well, it's good news if you have plans with Charles and his girlfriend, you need to take pictures and tell Isa to post them too and if she can wear one of your shirts or caps that would be fantastic.

-Is that really necessary? 

-Yes, it's in her contract, Isa's one of the favorite wags in the paddock, you two need to do what you're told to benefit, the fans will take pictures of course but we also need you to do that.

-Okay, copy that, is that all? -I got off bed.

-Yes, that's all, enjoy these days, I'll see you in Hungary. -she hung up.

I gathered my things and got in the shower, I was meeting everyone in the lobby. When I was ready, I left my room with all my stuff and knocked on Isa's room, she opened, I help her with a bag and we went down to the lobby. I saw everyone in a circle, we approached them.

-We're officially together, again. -you heard Y/n said, I felt a lump in my throat, I wanted to tell her right there that the whole Isa thing was just PR, I wanted to tell her we can be together, that we belong together...but I couldn't.

-Oh...-I let out, that was the only thing I could say.

-Hi, mate. -Charles said.

-So, you're back together? -I asked putting Isa's bag on the floor.

-Yes. -Y/n said dryly.

-Good for you! -Isa said, I looked at her, confused.

-So, what are we doing? We have some days off. -Lando asked.

-I was thinking Monaco, my yacht. -Charles said. -Our yacth, sorry, sister, do you want to come?

-I'm in, it's been a while since I was on the yacht.

-If you're going, I'm going, count me in. -Lando said.

-Carlos? -Charles asked.

-Yeah, sure. -I said, distracted, the only thing in my mind was Y/n and Lando, I didn't want to go and spend time with them, watching them and getting my heart broken again and again but I needed to go, Silvia needed content.

-Isa?

-Of course. -she smiled.

We were all tired from the night before, Lando and Y/n were sitting in front of Charles and Charlotte while Isa and me were sitting next to them. 

-This weekend flew by. -Charlotte said, breaking the ice, I didn't feel like engaging in the conversation.

-Totally but it ended amazing. -Y/n replied. -Except for the part where I got too drunk, remind me to not drink again. -she laughed.

-I told you that you had a lot to drink, I bet you threw up. -I said, I didn't even realize I talked, everyone looked at me.

-Yeah, she did but she felt way better after, right? -Lando replied.

-Yeah...-Y/n said and scanned my face with her eyes.

-Here you go. -I handed Isa a beer.

-Thanks, you're not drinking? -she asked and I sat down next to her and Charlotte.

-Not right now, maybe later.

-It's so peaceful here. -Charlotte said resting hear head on Charles' shoulder.

-And so beautiful, I love being in the middle of nowhere, just water, the sky and this beautiful sunset. -he kissed Charlotte's head. 

-Hey, Charles? 

-What's up, mate? 

-Could you take a picture of me and Isa? -I asked.

-Wow, you? You want a picture?

-I have to, Charles, Silvia asked me this morning.

-Could you sound more excited? -Isa rolled her eyes.

-Don't act like this is normal, you know I'm not enjoying this. -I handed my phone to Charles.

-I bet you're having a hard time now that Lando and Y/n are together again. -she said mockingly.

-Could you just take the picture? -I said to Charles, I looked at Isa, she looked at me and Charles took it. -Thanks.

-I'm sorry, Carlos. -Charles said, I pursed my lips. -Hey! Come down here!

-Jesus! Shut up. -Y/n and Lango went down.

-What were you doing up there, lovers? -Charlotte asked, there goes the stabbing again.

-Just watching the sunset. -Y/n rested her head on Lando's shoulder. 

-Aren't you the cutest? Okay, let's play spin the bottle, you know...truth or dare. -Charles put a bottle in the middle.

-What are we? Sixteen? -I asked, I wasn't feeling like playing a stupid game.

-Don't be a party pooper. -Charles rolled his eyes.

-Fine, spin it then. -I said and Charles spinned the bottle, it landed pointing to Charles and Isa, great.

-Don't be mean, Charles. -Isa said.

-Isa...truth or dare?

-I'll go with truth for now.

-Are you having a good time? -Charles asked, everyone looked at her.

-Yes, I am, I am enjoying it. -she smiled, well, that makes one of us.

-Good, that's good, I'm glad. -Charles said. -Spin the bottle.

-Lando and Carlos...this should be interesting. -Isa said looking at me.

-Carlos, truth or dare? -Lando asked.

-I guess I'll do a dare, mate.

-I dare you to jump in the water.

-That's easy. -I stood up and took my shirt off, I noticed Y/n was looking at me.

-But you have to do it naked. -everyone laughed and cheered.

-No way, I'm not doing that! -I sat down again.

-Then I guess you'll have to drink. -Charles handed me a beer, I took a sip.

-Truth or dare, Y/n? -Charlotte asked.

-Truth, Charlotte. -she smiled and hid her face behind Lando.

-When and where was the last time you had sex? -she smiled mischievously. I surely didn't want to know, I bet the last time she had sex wasn't with me, I wish it was.

-Damn, Charlotte, okay...it was after the race...in Lando's room, at the garage. -Y/n covered her face.

-Oh wow! I didn't need to know that. -Charles said.

-What? I'm sure you and Charlotte had done it there too...or Carlos and Isa.

-Actually...no. -Charlotte laughed.

-Oh my God! -Y/n said surprised.

-Yeah, us neither. -I said, I couldn't stop looking at her. When I told her we should do it there, she told me I had to focus, I can't believe she did it with Lando.

-It's something. -Lando added. -You should try it someday. -everyone laughed, except for me, at this point I was lost.

-Okay, sister, spin the bottle, she did and it landed in me and her, I got nervous.

-I think we should stop this game and drink. -she got up.

-Oh, c'mon, things were just getting interesting. -Charlotte said.

-I'm with Y/n on this one, let's just drink and have a good time. -I got up too, following her to the little kitchen inside. -Hey. 

-Hi. -she grabbed a beer, I grabbed one too.

-Hey, I just...

-What, Carlos? 

-Nothing, I just wanted to say that I miss you but I'm happy for you and Lando.

-You know what? Just stop. -she took a sip from her beer, I looked at her confused. -Stop acting like you're the victim here, stop saying you miss me or that we're going to be together, just stop.

-Excuse me? 

-You can't just say you miss me when you ran to your ex girlfriend the second we called it quits, you can't say that when you're here with her, I heard you fighting yesterday at the club, pay attention to her and just leave me alone. -she went outside, I had an impulse and threw my beer to the floor, the sound it made was loud and I instantly regretted it, Lando came and saw Y/n walking away from where I was.

-Hey, is everything alright? -he asked benting down to pick up glass.

-Just leave it, Lando. -I said angry. 

-I'm just trying to help.

-Well don't. -I picked up glass and felt like I cut my finger. -Fuck! 

-Carlos, really, are you okay?

-Just leave me alone, I got this, please Lando, go away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well...that was intense, wasn't it? 

I hope you liked the marathon <3 tell me your thoughts and don't forget to vote !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 220 18
Fast Tracks and Love Songs โ™ฌ Singer-songwriter ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ and F1 driver ๐‹๐š๐ง๐๐จ ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ have been inseparable friends since they m...
42.9K 609 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
17.3K 431 17
she only wanted to write a book.. about a passion she long forgotten when she met a specific McLaren driver, she only thought the flirting was harmle...
104K 2K 17
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ, ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž." ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก... lando norris is in love with his best friends littl...