Anthophile (PJO x HP) 🌸WTM/R...

By ChidoriStream_86

Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to B... More

PJO Characters
HP characters #1
HP characters #2
Ancient Noble House of Black
Aesthetic
Familiars
Prologue
Book 1
1
2
3
4
5
6
Author's note
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
Author's Note
17
18
19
20
πŸͺ΄πŸ¬
Book 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
Author's Note
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Author's Note
πŸͺ„πŸ£
Book 3
1
2
3
Author's Note
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Author's Note
🏠|πŸΆβ˜˜οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜ οΈ
Book 4
1
2

14

10.8K 317 190
By ChidoriStream_86

(A/N: New chapter is up! Happy reading!)

Midnight Duel

Harry had never believed that he would ever meet a boy he hated more than Dudley, but that was before he met Draco Malfoy. Still, first year Gryffindors only had Potions with the Slytherins, so they didn't have to put up with Malfoy much.

It was safe to say Narcissa had never felt more ashamed than ever, 'how could someone be more worse than that muggle boy?' She thought.

Or at least, they didn't until they spotted a notice pinned up in the Gryffindor common room that made them all groan in annoyance. Flying lessons would be starting on Thursday— and Gryffindor and Slytherin would be learning together.

"Seriously... why does the school think that it's a great idea to put them together during flying lessons?" Dorcas snorts with amusement. The Gryffindors and Slytherins groans in unison when they heard that they would be learning together.
"We thought that this might encourage house unity?" Slughorn shrugged.

"Typical," said Harry darkly. "Just what I always wanted. To make a fool out of myself on a broomstick in front of Malfoy." He had been looking forward to learning about flying more than anything else.

"He is really like you, prongs..." Remus laughed, remembering how James was so excited for their first flying lesson.

"You don't know that you'll make a fool of yourself," said Ron reasonably.
"Anyways, I know Malfoy's always going on about how good he is at quidditch, but I bet that's all talk."

Malfoy certainly did talk a lot about flying. He complained loudly about first years never getting on the house Quidditch teams and told long, boastful stories that always seemed to end with him narrowly escaping muggles in helicopters.
(Name) rolled her eyes and snorted and whispered to Una, "oh, really?"

Most chuckled and snorted at her sarcasm.

He wasn't the only one though: the way Seamus Finnegan told it, he'd spent most of his childhood zooming around the countryside on his broomstick. Even Ron would tell anyone who'd listen about the time he'd almost hit a hang glider on Charlie's old broom.

The said Charlie mentioned glared at his future little brother, most likely planning to attack him for stealing his precious broom and almost hit a hang glider.

Everyone from the wizarding families talked about quidditch constantly. Ron had already been in an big argument with Dean Thomas, who shared their dormitory, about soccer. Ron couldn't see what's exciting about a game with only one ball where no one was allowed to fly. Harry had caught Ron prodding Dean's poster of West Ham soccer team, trying to make the players move.

The Weasley children and the Prewett twins laughed at what their future family member was doing. They were going to embarrass him if they were able to remember about this part.

(Name) said that she had flown before on a broomstick a few feet up using her uncle's old one, but she preferred to have both feet on the ground, worried that she might've fallen off, and preferred to watch the games instead. Her favourite sports is volleyball, which none of them knew how it is played like, except for Dean.

"It's understandable," Remus nodded her head, "Flying could sometimes be dangerous, if you suddenly lost balance, you might fall off from a great height and break your neck."

"Urm —What's volleyball?" Sirius asked.
"Volleyball is a game in which there are two teams of six use their hands to hit a large ball from one side of a high net to the other, without allowing the ball to touch the ground. If the ball falls, then the opposite team wins. And there are a few positions in the team like quidditch, but very different," a muggleborn student in Hufflepuff answers.
"Huh... and there's no flying at all?" James asked.
"No, mostly running, just like football."
"Well that's tiring..." James and Sirius muttered along with some who loves flying.

(To be honest, she was actually not really truthful due to her demigod side, but she had flown a Pegasus before and it was not way up high—)

"Wow! She's flew on a Pegasus before!"
"I wanna try! I've never seen one before."
"Cool!"

—and for brooms, she had seen her father's and uncle's ones in their old room, but never flown one because grandmother used to say: 'you're a lady and ladies are not allowed to fly on brooms')

Some scoffs at the old-fashioned notion. Pureblood's ideals are really backwards. They should allow their children to learn to have fun, and lady or not you should at least learn.
Sirius and Regulus rolled their eyes at their mother, what's her problem with girls playing quidditch.

Neville had never been on a broomstick in his life, because his grandmother had never let him near one. Privately, Harry felt she'd had a good reason, because Neville managed to have an extraordinary number of accidents even with both feet on the ground.

"So far, I think it's the best he should not be near a broom," Alice said in worry. Frank nodded his head in agreement.

Hermione Granger was almost as nervous about flying as Neville was. The was something you couldn't learn by heart out of a book— not that she hadn't tried. At breakfast on Thursday, she bored them all stupid with flying tips she'd gotten out of a library book called Quidditch Through the Ages. Neville was hanging on to her every word, desperate for anything that might help on a broomstick later. Meanwhile, (Name) was telling Neville not to worry, and motivating him to have more confidence in himself and try not to look down when flying. It was more better than listening to Hermione buzzing their heads of with her lecture, but everybody else was very pleased when Hermione's lecture was interrupted by the arrival of the mail.

"It's true," McGonagall says with a nod, "when you are about to learn something new, do not hesitate too much, put some confidence in yourself and then you are able to succeed. We should also learn through trials and errors."

"She should really consider motivation speaking as a side hobby,"Remus smiles at his 'niece'.
"I really love your daughter, Sirius," Frank grinned at Sirius, "she's very nice."
Sirius was glad that his daughter is not some type of snobby rich kid and always show her kindness to others.

Harry hadn't had a single letter since Hagrid's note, something that Malfoy had been quick to notice, of course. Malfoy' eagle owl was always bringing packages of sweets from home, which he opened gloating at the Slytherin table.

Narcissa shook her head at her son, even if she cares about him, she wants him to be a kind boy, not some arrogant bully and she felt very disappointed in her future self.

(Name)'s owl had swooped in and landed right in front of her, she then opened the fanny pack from the back of her owl and took out a few letters and a small package that Zuzu was holding on his feet. She gave him a few crackers to snack on, and he jumped into her arms before flying away. The young metamorphamagus looked at her letters and was greeted by the familiar handwriting of her friends— Annabeth from camp and Grover from Yancy Academy. She had dearly missed the both of them as Grover was on a quest and he was very busy helping Chiron who was with him too. Harry sat a few seats away looking longingly at her letters, as he never received anything from his aunt and uncle before.

"This time we're going to send him as many letters a day," James say, earning a series of nods from his and his lover's friends.

She smile happily and tore open the seals of the letters and read quickly.

Dear (Name),
It has already been a week since we've IM, how was your classes this week? Even if we've chatted through the book you gave me, we really need to talk face-to-face more sometimes. Everything is doing fine here. Travis and Connor are still pulling pranks on everyone and they miss you helping them with the pranks too. The twins you've mentioned— the Weasley twins are really similar to them. The Stoll brothers were a bit jealous that you've 'replaced' them with new prank buddies which they didn't mean it, but they really had fun using the joke object you've sent over.

"I really want to know what the Stoll brothers and my daughter's prank are," Sirius groans slightly along with James. They've never done their pranks the muggle way before, so hearing about muggle pranks really sparked their curiosity.

Luke has been quiet lately, mostly spending his time training. Miranda and Billie have been missing you too. They've pestered me a bit to tell them about your trip and they were quite jealous that you are able to travel from London to Scotland. I've also given to them the things that you've bought and they love it especially the succulents and the jewelleries. The sweets that you had sent over was delicious, I would like to try again sometime. Oh, right! I had also finished the Golden Gate Bridge model that we've been working on. Once you come back for Christmas, I'll show you our final masterpiece.

Grover and Chiron had left for their mission to recruit a new half-blood.

"I'm still confused on how they recruit demigods," Rabastan says. "I know that they're born one, but how would one even find them since they're blending with so many non-magical beings."
"I guess it's similar to how muggleborn witches and wizards are being recruited. The gods live in Olympus, in the sky (I think?) and they are watching us like we are ants and they can sense which is a demigod or not. And in Olympus, the gods are in a council, and it's similar to the minister of magic," Marlene replied making him look at her in shock.

Dumbledore perked in interest was thinking about whether he could make a deal with the gods so that they could help in the war. Maybe even asking to be immortal, that is if they allow it.

Moody sensed a discomforting feeling from the headmaster, he thought that he should keep an eye on what would that man do if he were to watch more.

I have a feeling he might be the one. I mean if it's important enough for Chiron to leave camp. Besides, Clarisse has been missing your daily training with her, she's been a bit moody recently. I've given her the necklace you've sent over, she loves it even if she doesn't show it. :) I've also found a cookbook that I think you would really like. I'll leave it in your room, once you've come back you can cook your famous recipes which all of us really enjoyed.

Some purebloods looked at the letter incredulously and wondered why would she even be cooking? Don't they have a maid or a house elf?
Walburga was most likely to be disappointed in her granddaughter because never in her life she had ever cooked for anyone before, and she act like a house elf serving people food.

There's also a small package sending over together with the letter, it's from your sisters, I'm not sure what's inside, but they told me to deliver it with the letter. I gotta say, Zuzu is a really nice owl, mom's owl— Dipper had managed to calm him down when he arrived here; he was a bit terrified. Anyways, tell me more about Hogwarts in your next letter! Can't wait for your next one, we really need to schedule our time to talk soon.:)

That's it, I guess. Camp feels a bit lonely without you here. All of us miss you like crazy. Love you lots, your best friend.

Yours truly,
Annie.

****************************************************************************************************

Dear (Name),
Hey, how was school? I'm doing fine here at Yancy. I've met this new guy, his name is Percy Jackson. He's cool to hang out with, but a bit awkward. He is a demigod, but im not sure who is his godly parent is, but I could guess if I see his powers. He's very friendly too, helps me a lot at school. There's also this red-head kleptomaniac girl who is really annoying.

Percy had told me he had been to different schools every single year which is not a shock.

"What?"
"Every year?"
"Was he expelled?"
"He's not surprised at all?"

Ohh, almost forgot the enchiladas here are to die for! Tell me more about the new friends you made in Hogwarts, I've only heard the ones you mentioned to Annabeth before I left with Chiron to Yancy. I really miss you, send me updates next week and I'll also tell you about my time here. See you when I'm done with my quest.

Your friendly satyr,
Grover🌱

(Name) smiles happily at the letters, she missed her friends at camp. Even with all the scary stuff that happened, she was grateful that they took her in.

"What's in the parcel?" Hermione saw the letters and the unopened parcel from beside (Name).
"Not sure, my sisters never told me," said the young metamorphamagus with a small shrug. She tore open the brown paper and inside was a pair of bracelet and some homemade chocolate chip cookies. (Name) really loved the gifts and promised to send them back a letter.

(A/N: forget-me-not flower bracelet, which is a symbol between the sisterly love for (Name), Billie and Miranda; the three of them are really close)

"Wow, they're pretty..." some girls stared at the bracelet mesmerised by its beauty.

A barn owl brought Neville a small package from his grandmother. He opened it excitedly and showed them a glass ball the size of a large marble, which seemed to be full of white smoke.

"It's a Remembrall!" He explained.

"I really hate those..." Alice grumbled, "what is even the point to have it when it cannot tell me what I've forgotten?"

"Gran knows I forget things— this tells you if you're forgotten to do. Look, you hold it tight like this and if it turns red— oh..." his face fell, because the Remembrall had suddenly glowed scarlet.

"You've forgotten something," Hermione pointed out.
Neville was trying to remember what he'd forgotten when Draco Malfoy, who was passing by the Gryffindor table, snatched the Remembrall out of his hand.

The crowd groaned in annoyance and Narcissa was fed up of her son's attitude.

Harry and Ron jumped to their feet. They were half hoping for a reason to fight Malfoy, but Professor McGonagall, who could spot trouble quicker than any teacher in the school, was there in a flash.

"It's like she has a sixth sense," Sirius shook his head in wonder.

"What's going on?" Asked McGonagall.
"Malfoy's got my Remembrall, Professor," said Neville.
Scowling, Malfoy quickly dropped the Remembrall back on the table. "Just looking," he said and sloped away with Crabbe and Goyle behind him.

"I really shouldn't be hating on kids this much," Mary grumbled to Lily and Marlene who nods their head in agreement.

(Name) smirked and waved with her fingers at her cousin when he looked at her making him glare at her before going back to the Slytherin table.

Everyone chuckled at the young girl's actions and shook their head.

At 3.30 that afternoon, Harry, Ron, (Name) and the other Gryffindors hurried down the front steps onto the grounds for their first flying lesson. It was a clear, breezy day and the grass rippled under their feet as they marched down the sloping lawns towards a smooth, flat lawn on the opposite side of the grounds to the forbidden forest, whose trees were swaying darkly in the distance.

James was shaking in excitement in his seat, he was excited to see how his son would do. In contrast, Sirius and Regulus didn't mind if their daughter/niece will be able to fly or not, since she mentioned that Zeus' domain may be dangerous for her. However, they were still wondering how was her performance on her first flight test.

The Slytherins were already there and so were twenty broomsticks lying neatly in line on the ground. Harry had heard Fred and George complaining about the school brooms, saying that some of them started to vibrate if you flew too high, or always flew slightly to the left. Their teacher, Madam Hooch, arrived. She had short, grey hair and yellow eyes like a hawk.

"Good afternoon, class," she said walking forward to the class.
"Good afternoon, Madam Hooch."
"Good afternoon, Amanda. Good afternoon. Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for?" Called madam Hooch.
"Everyone step up to your left side of their broomsticks," she says, "Come on now."
"Hurry up." She urges.
Harry glanced down at his broom. It was old and some of the twigs stuck out at odd angles. "Well, this looks safe," (Name) scoffed sarcastically at the sight of the broomstick. Harry and Ron laughed a little at her comment.

Many in the hall laughed too.

"Stick your right hand over the broom," called Madam Hooch, "and say 'up',"
"UP!" Everyone shouted.

Harry called for his broom and his immediately shot up to his hand. Hermione looked at him in shock and frustration as her broom was rolling over the ground. (Name)'s broom too zoomed into her hand after she exclaimed the word confidently.  (Name)'s eye sparkled as she smiles in shock. The others in the class tried to summon their brooms, some were struggling, some doing it as easily as the Potter-Black duo, and some couldn't do it at all.

"They are a natural... I'm so proud..." James and Sirius wiped their fake tears. People laughed at their antics, while the quidditch fanatics were in awe at the natural skills both children had.

Ron's broom jolted up and smacked him in the face. Harry laughed while (Name) looked at him with wide eyes asking if he was okay with a small laugh at the end. He grumbled in pain, telling the girl he was fine. Once everyone's brooms were in hand, Madam Hooch proceeded the lesson. She showed them how to mount their brooms without sliding off the end and walked up and down the rows correcting their grips. Harry and Ron were delighted when she told Malfoy he'd been doing it wrong for years.

"Now, when I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard," said Madam Hooch. "Keep your brooms steady, rise a few feet and then come straight back down by leaning forward slightly. On my whistle—   three— two—." But Neville, nervous and jumpy and frightened of being left on the ground, pushed off hard before the whistle had touched Madam Hooch's lips.

"Oh no... this is about to go down..."
"Holy shit!"

"Mr. Longbottom?" Says Madam Hooch, "M-m-mr. Longbottom? Mr. Longbottom!" Neville's broom went higher into the sky, twisting and turning. "Ahh!" Neville screamed in shock, "Down! Down! Ahh!"
"Come back down this instant!" Madam Hooch shouted at the boy.
"How the bloody hell do you expect him to know how to do that!?" (Name) shouted in panic to the teacher looking at the teacher with disbelief, her hair turned as grey as the teacher's hair.

The marauders cheered at the Black girl's sarcasm.
McGonagall shook her head in exhaustion at the girl's behaviour, knowing she is difficult to handle just like her father and his friends.

Neville became pale white as the broom continues to zoom up and around until the head of the broom hits the wall and he rolls across the walls and down again. It was until when he flew up and his robes got caught by the spear of the statue. He was at least forty feet off the ground, his robes tore and he slips off the robes, falling face down onto the grass with a nasty crash. It was a painful sight. His broom was still rising higher and higher and drifted off lazily towards the forbidden forest and out of sight. Everyone started to crowd a few feet away from the boy, wondering if he was fine or not.

Alice and Frank were on the edge of their seats worried for their son.

(Name) had already ran in front of Neville rolled him onto his back and check if he was fine, but finding him whimpering at his wrist in pain.

"Move out of the way!" Madam Hooch pushed through the students and walked closer to the boy who was receiving aid from the Black girl.

"His wrist, it's broken, Professor," said the girl as she cradle the boy's head in her lap, looking at the teacher with worry.

Alice and Frank were thankful for the girl, even it was none of her business to do it, she still helped him.

Madam Pomfrey leans towards her McGonagall and whispers lowly, "she got that right..."
The transfiguration professor looked at the girl in the screen in surprise.

The Professor too agreed with the young witch and said, "You're right, it's a broken wrist."
"Come on, boy— it's alright, up you get," the professor and the girl pulled him off the ground slowly as Neville held his wrist in pain, still crying. Madam Hooch then turned to the rest of the class.
"None of you is to move while I take this boy to the hospital wing! You leave those brooms where they are or you'll be out of Hogwarts before you can say 'Quidditch'. Come on, dear." Neville's face tear-streaked, clutching his wrist, hobbled off with Madam Hooch, who had her arm around him. (Name) stayed behind with the rest of her peers.

"I'm guessing the Potter's son won't be leaving his broom where it is?" Regulus muttered with a snort.

Once they were out of earshot, Draco bursts into laughter.
"Did you see his face, the great lump?" The other Slytherins joined in.

Everyone glared heatedly at the Malfoys (except Narcissa) and started cursing at them even if one cannot hear them.

"Must your child be such a nuisance, Lucius?" Bellatrix scrunched her face and looked at Lucius in annoyance. Narcissa gave herself a facepalm and shook her head in exasperation, wondering why did she marry Lucius and have a kid with his attitude.

"Shut up, Malfoy!" Snapped Parvati.
"Ooh, sticking up for Longbottom?" Said Pansy Parkinson, a hard-faced Slytherin girl. "Never thought you'd like fat little crybabies, Parvati."
(Name)'s hair turned scorching red, fire lit in her eyes, she walked up to the shorter Slytherin with anger.
"Zip it, pug-face!" The young metamorphamagus growled under her breath, pushed herself between Pansy and Parvati, glaring down at the short Slytherin girl. "You do not want to cross with me." This made the girl whimper and hid back, scared of the Gryffindor girl.

Whistles and cheers resonated the hall, everyone was laughing at her nickname for the Parkinson girl. More so, the Black heiress is fiercely protective of those she cares about and would not hesitate to put them in their place.

Bellatrix was proud of her niece, she reminds her of herself when she was younger.

Sirius was proud that his daughter managed to put the Slytherin girl in her place.

"Look!" Said Malfoy, darting forward and snatching something out of the grass. "It's that stupid thing Longbottom's gran sent him." The Remembrall glittered in the sun as he held it up. (Name) turned towards her cousin pissed at him. As she was going to take a step forward, she stopped.

"Huh? Why did she stop?"

"Give it here, Malfoy," said Harry quietly. Everyone stopped talking to watch.
Malfoy smiled nastily.

James, Sirius and some others started chanting, 'Go, Harry!' repeatedly while some teachers shook their heads in exasperation, tired of the students' enjoyment.

"I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find— how about— up a tree?"

"How could a child act that way... they're so—." Alice groaned in frustration wanting to teach the boy a lesson for treating her son badly.

"Give it here!" Harry yelled, but Malfoy had leapt up onto his broom and taken off. He hadn't been lying, he could fly well. Hovering with the topmost branches of an oak he called, "Come and get it, Potter!"
Harry grabbed his broom and mounted.

"He's never ridden on a broom before, is he insane?" Evan blinked in shock, mouth agape.
"Well a boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do," Barty shrugged as adrenaline pumped in his veins.

"No!" Shouted Hermione, "Madam Hooch told us not to move— you'll get us all into trouble."
Harry ignored her and kicked hard against the ground and up he soared. (Name) cupped her mouth and shouted, "Go, Harry!"
Cheering for him to teach her ignorant cousin a lesson;

"And that's a supportive best friend!"

—while Hermione whispered, "what an idiot" under her breath.

"Hermione is not wrong though," Remus and Lily said only to be met with complaints from their friends.

"Give it here, Malfoy! Or I'll knock you off your broom!" Harry exclaimed, flying towards the Slytherin.
"Is that so?"
Harry rushed forward towards Draco as he evaded with a barrel roll.

"Your son is no match for mine, Potter," Lucius said smugly as he watch his son proudly.

"Pl-ea-se! Your son would never stand a chance against mine, Malfoy," James shots back.

The bespectacled boy turned towards him and faces his back. "Have it your way then!" Draco says before throwing the Remembrall, sending it far away. Harry locked his eyes onto it before diving forward and catching it right outside McGonagall's window.

Malfoy looked extremely annoyed that Harry had succeeded in catching the Remembrall.

Everyone in the hall cheered, particularly the Gryffindors, James and Sirius were by far the loudest in the group.
"Impressive..."

Both of them touched down on the ground and he was instantly surrounded by his peers.
"That was wicked!"
"Good job, Harry!"
"Not bad Potterson..." (Name) came into Harry's view clapping her hands with a smirk on her face. He smiled back at her shyly as the others started to praise him.

"No boys!" Sirius and Regulus growled at the Potter boy.

"HARRY POTTER!" In came the voice of Professor McGonagall, she was running towards the group of first years.

James was stunned, "Come on now, Minnie! You can't just punish him for that? It was bloody spectacular!" he whines and turns to his favourite professor.
"Well, I'm sorry, Mr. Potter. He broke the rules from his professor,"McGonagall said but turned towards Lucius' smug face and say, "same goes for yours, Mr Malfoy. I'm not sure why I didn't catch him as well, but if I'm planning to punish him, the treatment would be the same."

"Never— in all my time at Hogwarts—." The professor was almost speechless with a shock, her glasses flashed furiously. "— how dare you— might have broken your neck—."
"It wasn't his fault, Professor—."
"Be quiet, Miss Patil."
"But Malfoy—."
"That's enough, Mr. Weasley."
"Oh, 'cmon, Minnie! He—." (Name) whined at the professor with a pout.
"Enough is enough, Miss Black." McGonagall cuts her favourite student off ; turning towards Harry and continued, "Potter, follow me, now."

'She's so much like her father, I need to request an early retirement,' thought McGonagall as she shook her head.

Harry passes the Remembrall to (Name) who took it from his hand, putting in her pocket, she'll pass it back to Neville later. He then caught sight of Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle's triumphant faces as he left, walking numbly behind the Professor.

After they left, (Name) turns towards her cousin and his friends in all his glory, with an unimpressed, bored look on her face. Her cousin notices her and started laughing and mocked her. "What is it, Black? Want to go for another round?"

"Really! He still want to cause more trouble?"
"Merlin, Cissy, your son really needs to stop being a arse!" Bellatrix shook her head in exhaustion.
Narcissa was starting to hate her son's attitude. She loves both her niece and son already even though she never met either one, but they're like fire and ice.
"I really want to hex that git!" Sirius growls hatefully at his nephew.

Everyone standing on the sidelines were watching the two cousins staring at each other, one was glaring with her golden eyes and the other was with mocking.
"Nah..." the girl sighs, "...but I've got something for you."
She then took out her wand and pointed at Malfoy and his posse, and say, "Flippendo!"
Her cousin and friends were then knocked down from their feet onto the ground with a sharp scream.

Everyone in the hall was stunned.
Suddenly Sirius stood up and proud, giving a standing ovation for his daughter. His friends too join in the ovation, some others were still shocked that she use a spell for duelling in her first month in school which is really amazing. The Black patriarchs were proud of the new heiress.

Professor Flitwick was stunned and nodded his head, in saying that the girl will be a good duellist. She was already great with weapons, but using magic is impressive. McGonagall was shocked to see the girl threw a jinx at the Malfoy boy, but was happy that she put him and his friends in their places.

"I'm in love..."
"She's so cool..."
"Badass!"
"She's an icon! I love her!" Marlene was beaming proudly, jumping up and down in her seat.

Bellatrix was shocked and also proud of her niece. She really put Malfoy in his place.

"Let's leave," The young witch turns towards her Gryffindor and some Slytherin friends who were watching gobble-smacked at her performance before leaving the grounds with those whoever were following her from behind.

Harry followed behind McGonagall shamefully with his head down. McGonagall leads him towards the DADA classroom and stopped slightly before the classroom. "Wait here," she told them, before knocking on the door and opening it.
"Professor Quirrell, excuse me, excuse me. Could I borrow Wood for a moment, please?" McGonagall asked and received a nod and some incoherent stutter from the professor.
'Wood?' Thought Harry, bewildered; was Wood a cane she was going to use on him?

"I would never!" McGonagall looked scandalised by the Potter boy's thoughts. She would never cane any students.
"I really despise those Dursleys," James scowls in disdain just by the thought of their name.

She guided the young boy to where Harry was standing confused with what was going on.
"Potter, this is Oliver Wood. Wood, I have found you a new seeker." Harry looked confused at the burly fifth-year boy who was smiling at him.

James on the other hand let out a long strangled gasp that he almost fainted.
"No way!" Remus and Lily's dropped in shock.

"Are you serious, professor?"

"Yes she's serious, but I'm Sirius," Sirius spoke mischievously making Remus to slap him under his head and Bellatrix to throw another shoe at him making him while in pain.

"Absolutely," said Professor McGonagall crisply. "The boy's a natural. I've never seen anything like it. Was that your first time on a broomstick, Potter?"
Harry nodded silently. He didn't have a clue what was going on, but he didn't seem to be getting expelled, and some of the feeling started coming back to his legs.

At this time, James was already laughing maniacally, jumping up and down whooping at his son's accomplishment. Fleamont was nodding his head proudly before giving his son a clap on the back from utter delight.

"He caught that thing in his hand after a fifty-foot dive," Professor McGonagall told Wood. "Didn't even scratch himself. Charlie Weasley couldn't have done it."

The young Charlie lets out an offended gasp because he was offended by the statement as his brothers were laughing at his facial expression.

Wood was now looking as though his dream had come true at once.
"Ever seen a game of quidditch, Potter?" He asked excitedly.
"Wood's captain of the Gryffindor team," Professor McGonagall explained.
"He's just the build for a seeker, too," said Wood, now walking around Harry, studying him. "Light— speedy—we'll have to give him a decent broom, Professor— a Nimbus 2000 or a Cleansweep Seven, I'd say."
"I shall speak to Professor Dumbledore and see if we can bend the first year rule. Heaven knows, we need a better team than last year. Flattened in the last match by Slytherin, i couldn't even look at Severus Snape in the face for weeks..."

The Slytherins were proud that they won and put Gryffindor to shame, but some of their first years were jealous that the Professor bend the rules, which is unfair.

Professor McGonagall peered sternly over her glasses at Harry.
"I want to hear you're training hard, Potter, or I may change my mind about punishing you." Then she smiled suddenly.
"Your father would have been so proud," she said. "He was an excellent quidditch player himself."
"You're joking."

"Minnie— I love you..." says James who looked like he could burst into tears.

At the hallways, Sir Nicholas and a female ghost were gliding in one of the hallways . "Have you heard? Harry Potter's the new seeker. I always knew he'd do well." Not far from behind, Harry was walking alongside Ron and (Name).

"But first years never made the house teams. You must be the youngest quidditch player..." the redhead trailed off.
"In a century, according to McGonagall," Harry answered proudly.

James let's out a squeak of pure joy. The others were left shocked unable to react at all.

"Congratulations, Harry," (Name) praised, "I'd knew Minnie wouldn't expel you for what you did."
Harry blushed at the girl and smiles shyly.

"Nope... get away from her!" Sirius barked, not liking his godson getting blushy at his daughter. His friends were laughing too, wanting to know how the story between a Potter and a Black would work out.

Marlene was squeaking in her seat, loving this part already.

Out of nowhere, Fred and George came running along once they spotted the trio.
"Well done, Harry," George says lowly. "Wood told us. We're on the team too— Beaters."

"Of course they are!" Fabian laughed happily, loving the fact that the twins were them in reincarnation.

"I tell you, we're going to win that quidditch cup for sure this year," said Fred. "We haven't won since Charlie left, but this year's team is going to be brilliant. You must be good, Harry, Wood was almost skipping when he told us."
"Anyways, we've got to go, Lee Jordan reckons he's found a new secret passageway out of the school."
"Bet it's that one behind the statue of Gregory the Smarmy that we found in our first week. You're welcomed to join us too, (Name). Just meet us there. See you."

The marauders tried not to groan at the look at the Professor's faces, the passageway definitely won't be the lasting long for now.

The girl agreed to meet them at the place in a while but stayed back with her two friends. As the twins had hardly disappeared, someone less welcome turned up: Malfoy, flanked by Crabbe and Goyle.

"Urgh—."
"Why them!?"

"When are you getting the train back to the muggles, Potter?"

James started giggling evilly.

"You're a little braver now that you're back on the ground and you've got your little friends with you," Harry says coolly.

Marlene and Alice let's out a snort.

"I'd take you on anytime on my own," said Malfoy. "Tonight, if you want. Wizard's duel. Wands only— no contact. What's the matter? Never heard of a wizard's duel before, I suppose?"

"No... please don't fall for that!" Lily rubbed her forehead in disbelief.

(Name) stared at her cousin blankly, not giving a care of what he was saying, she'd be lying if it wasn't tempting. But she'd knew better, he's a coward for sure, he wouldn't turn up just to play wizard.

"You don't want me to send a jinx your way again now, do we?" (Name) glared darkly, her eyes pitch black, hair dark red too. Harry and Ron noticed the tension, when Malfoy and his goons were gulping silently.

"Do it again!" Sirius and Bellatrix shouted. They then looked at each other giving nasty faces before turning away and at down quietly.
"Okay... that's really creepy," Evan and Barty shivers at the sight.

"Of course, he has," Ron said, squaring up, breaking the tension between the two cousins.
"I'm his second, who's yours?"

Malfoy looked at Crabbe and Goyle, sizing them up. "Crabbe," he said. "Midnight alright? We'll meet you in the trophy room; that's always unlocked."

When Malfoy and his goons left, (Name) turned towards the two, lips pursed and let's out a sigh in exasperation. "Don't tell me you're really thinking of going?"

"They better not, it's a trick!" Lily says with a tired sigh.

Ron kept quiet until Harry spoke up, "What's a wizard's duel? And what do you mean you're my second?"

"Well, basically, it's a second's there to take over if you die," said Ron casually, making the young metamorphamagus deadpan at his blunt answer.

Many snorts at the scene.
"Wow, he truly have a way with words," Regulus commented sarcastically.

Harry looked like he had swallowed a spider, as Ron quickly added, "but people only die in proper duels, you know, with real wizards."

"Not everyone dies in duels," Professor Flitwick shook his head and sigh. The boy doesn't fully know about duelling.

"No, Harry, a wizard's duel is a formal practice in wizarding culture in which two or more wizards or witches engaged in combat under the condition that only magical means could be used. During a duel, a combatant will attempted to disarm, stun, injure, defeat, or kill each other in order to force submission, and thus a winner would be decided," (Name) corrected Ron's wording that almost made Harry faint.

"The most you and Malfoy can do is send sparks at each other, just like when you were with McGonagall, (Name) sent a jinx at Malfoy. Neither you, nor Malfoy know enough magic to do any real damage. I bet he expected you to refuse, anyways." Ron added in while (Name) nods her head in agreement.

The professors nodded their heads. The Black girl is smart, she phrases the meaning of duelling well.
Molly groans at her son's behaviour in disappointment, while others snickers at Ron's comment.

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?" Says Harry, a bit afraid at the thought.
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," said Ron as (Name) shook her head incredulously.

Everyone bursts into laughter about the comment.
"I wanna adopt him, he's funny," Rabastan says to the Weasley couple.

They were silent for a while.
"Anyways," the girl straightens up and look at both Harry and Ron in the eyes, "I hope none of you would think about going tonight. For one thing I know for sure, Draco's a coward, especially him and his goons. He won't turn up there, so I better not hear that you two leaving and getting caught by Filch and that wretched cat, cause it's way more worse than being caught by Minnie."she groaned in irritation and puffed her cheeks.

Most of the students nodded their heads at the girl's comment, Filch is way horrible with his detention.

"I gotta go look for the twins, and about the secret passageway, now that's my calling, see ya!" The girl brightens up at the last thought and ran away to look for the twins. Both boys just stared at the girl's silhouette that faded way quickly.

Everyone was amused by the girl, at least she has common sense and know how to be serious at certain times.
"She sometimes act like you, Pads," James started making him smile proudly, "— but then she has more common sense than that dog sized brain of yours. And she always sets her priorities..."
Sirius was shot down instantly, he gasped dramatically and rolled his eyes barking back, "who says I don't have common sense? Don't I Moony? Wormy?" But his other two friends gave him a side eye and looked away quickly making him gasp in offence.

Not for a moment, a voice called out from behind Harry and Ron.
"Excuse me." Both of them turned behind, and it was Hermione Granger.
"Can't a person walk in peace in this place?" Said Ron in annoyance.
Hermione ignored him and spoke to Harry. "I could help overhearing what you and Malfoy were saying—."
"Bet you could," Ron muttered.

"Ronald!" Molly gasped. She turned to look at her husband in distraught as he patted her shoulders to calm her down and reassured her with soft words.

"-and you mustn't go wandering around the school at night, think of the points you'll lose from Gryffindor if you're caught, and you're bound to be. It's really very selfish of you." Hermione continued.
"And it's really none of your business," said Harry. He was fine being advised by (Name) not to go because she knows her cousin would not be there, but when Hermione came over and start nagging about losing house points is really irksome. He turns back to Ron and say, "I'm not so sure about quidditch anymore."
"Oh, go on. Quidditch is great. Best game there is. And you'll be great too," Ron tried to reassure Harry, but the efforts seemed futile.

"Yup! Quidditch is amazing/ great!" All the quidditch lovers shouts in unison.

"But I've never played quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?" Harry asked.
"You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood," Hermione who was discreetly joining them said, announcing that she was still with them. The boys jumped.

"Merlin!"
"She's stalking them or what?"
"Jesus Christ!"

"When did you get here?" Ron asked, slightly annoyed by the girl's presence. She led them to a trophy case in one of the hallways and pointed at a specific plate. "Whoa! Harry, you never told me your father was a chaser!" Ron said excitedly.

"I didn't know..." Harry murmured, his eyes still on his father's name plate.

The Gryffindors started cheering and hooting for their captain. James stood up proudly and confident, and bowed dramatically, making everyone laugh.

It was night, everyone was sleeping in their dorms soundly. 'All the same, it wasn't what you'd call the perfect end to the day,' Harry thought, as he lays awake much later listening to Dean and Seamus falling asleep (Neville wasn't back yet from the hospital wing), Ron had spent all evening giving him advise such as "if he tries to curse you, you'd better dodge it, because I can't remember how to block them."

"Such great advice..." Remus muttered and shook his head in exhaustion.

Ron was so adamant to not let go of his pride and listen to (Name) even if she had already said that Malfoy would not turn up. Thus, ignoring what she had told them.

"Just listen to her..." Lily, Molly and the other mothers sighs tiredly. The stress eating them from the inside.

There was a good chance they were going to get caught by Filch or Mrs. Norris and Harry felt like he was pushing his luck, breaking another school rule today, unlike (Name) who broke so many and  still doesn't mind getting any detention.

"Well, she's like us!" James and Sirius exclaimed happily.

On the other hand, Malfoy's sneering face kept looming up out of the darkness— this was his big chance to beat Malfoy face-to-face. He couldn't miss it.

Lily groans in her hands annoyed the fact that her son has most parts of her boyfriend's brain and can do stupid things most of the time.

"Half-past-eleven," Ron muttered at last, "we'd better go."

"This ain't gonna go well..."

They pulled on their bathroom robes, picked up their wands and crept across the tower room down the spiral staircase and into the Gryffindor common room. A few embers were still glowing in the fireplace, turning all the armchairs into hunched black shadows. They had almost reached the portrait hole when a voice spoke out from the chair nearest to them, "I can't believe you're going to do this, Harry."

A lamp flickered on. It was Hermione Granger, wearing a pink bathrobe and a frown. But next to her there was someone lying down on a couch snoozing away in her pyjamas and a wand in hand.

"Who's that?" Some muttered.
"It's (Name) obviously," another whispered back.

"You!" Said Ron furiously, "Go back to bed! And take (Name) back would you?! This is none of your business."

"She shouldn't bother with the boys at all," Marlene shook her head, wanting the girl to give up.

It was (Name), she must have been woken up by Hermione, but went back to sleep on the couch while waiting for them. Hermione then poked the sleeping girl on her arm continuously making her wake up.
"τι στο όνομα των θεών?" (Translation: what in the name of Gods?) the snoozing girl muttered.
"Wake up!" Hermione whisper-shouts.
"Hmm—." The young metamorphamagus woke up and blink tiredly at the boys who were caught in the act.

Chuckles and snickers resonated the hall.

"Well... should have known you would still go..." she messed up her already messy bed head and stood up saying, "I'm going back to bed."

Regulus and Sirius started laughing at that. She was so much like them, prioritising their sleep first then action later.

"Well, at least she tried to warn them before, but they didn't listen," Lily chuckled at the young girl in adoration. Marlene, Mary and Alice snorted behind their hand, finding the girl very amusing.

"No! Please help me, they're breaking the rules! At night!" Hermione furiously snapped and she turned towards Ron and said, "I almost told your brother. He's a prefect, he'd put a stop to this."

Harry count believe that anyone could be so interfering, and also getting his friend who-pretty-much-didn't-mind-if-they-go-or-not involved in their own situation.

"I get that she has the best intentions, but she is very interfering," Marlene shrugged.

"Just go back to bed."Harry snapped back in annoyance and turned to the half-asleep girl who was blinking at them saying softly, "(Name) you can go back now." Making her nod her head as she gave him a soft 'good luck' which was enough for him to drag Ron along with him to leave.

Some girls coos at the interaction. Bets were being placed wanting to know how long would they become a couple.

"Let's go," he said and pushed open the portrait of the Fat Lady and climbed through the hole.

However, Hermione wasn't going to give up that easily. She pulled (Name) by the arm and followed Ron through the portrait hole, hissing at them like an angry goose, while the half-asleep girl started to whine every step she took.

"Been there, done that," Remus sighs empathising with his 'niece'.

"Merlin, 'Mione... can't we just all go back to bed?"the black-haired girl whines, but was completely ignored.

"Sleep is a priority!"

"Don't you care about Gryffindor, do you only care about yourselves, I don't want Slytherin to win the house cup and you'll lose all the points I got from Professor McGonagall for knowing about Switching Spells."

"Go away." "Alright, but I'm warning you, you just remember what I said when you're on the train home tomorrow, you're so—."

But what they were, they didn't find out. Hermione and (Name) had returned to the portrait of the Fat Lady to get back inside and found themselves facing an empty painting. The Fat Lady had gone on a nighttime visit and both girls were locked out of Gryffindor tower.

"Shit!"
"They're locked out now!"

"Di immortales!(translation: Oh my Gods!)" The young metamorphamagus moans while grabbing her hair, messing it up more. "Fan-freaking-tastic! All I just want is sleep!"

"What a mood!" Many chuckles echoes the hall.

"Now what am I going to do?" She asked shrilly.
"That's your problem," said Ron. "And it's your fault that you've dragged (Name) out here too. We've got to go, we're going to be late."
They hadn't even reached the end of the corridor when both girls caught up with them.
"I'm coming with you," Hermione says as (Name) nodded her head in reply while muttering, "I can't believe these idjits..."
"You are not." Ron refused.
"D'you think I'm going to stand out here and wait for Filch to catch me? If he finds all four of us I'll tell him the truth, that both (Name) and I was trying to stop you, and you can back me up."

"She acts so much like Lily back in first year," Remus thought out loud, receiving lots of agreement from others.

"You've got some nerve—." Said Ron loudly. All the bickering between the two had made (Name) extremely exhausted, but she heard something, like a snuffing sound and she tried to look around.
"Shut up, both of you!" Said Harry sharply, "I heard something."
"Me too, like someone was snuffing," said (Name) in agreement.
"Mrs Norris?" Breathed Ron, squinting through the dark.

"Urgh.. I hate that cat!" Sirius groans loudly.

However, it wasn't Mrs Norris. It was Neville.

"Oh, never mind!" He grinned brightly.

He was curled up on the floor, fast asleep, but jerked awake suddenly as they crept near him. "Thank goodness you found me! I've been out here for hours, I couldn't remember the new password to get into bed."

"Poor boy," Madam Pomfrey sighed with pity.
Alice and Frank looked heartbroken at the sight of their son.

"Keep your voice down, Neville. The password's 'Pig Snout' but it won't help you now, the Fat Lady's gone off somewhere."

"How's you arm?" Said Harry.
"Are you all healed up?" Asked (Name).
"Fine," said Neville, showing them. "Madam Pomfrey mended it in about a minute."

"Poppy... the Greatest Saviour!" James declared dramatically as the said person rolled her eyes lightheartedly.

"Good—well, look, Neville, we've got to be somewhere, we'll see you later—." Said Harry.
"Don't leave me!" Said Neville, scrambling to his feet, "I don't want to stay here along, the Bloody Baron's been past twice already."

Ron looked at his watch and then glared furiously at Hermione and Neville. "If either of you get us caught, I'll never rest until I've learned that curse of the Bogies Quirrell told us about and use it on you."

At that point, Molly sighs in disbelief and disapproval while her husband was laughing discreetly.

"Weasley is quite dramatic, no?" Barty shrugged nonchalantly.
"I know that you aren't speaking," Evan shot back immediately.

Hermione opened her mouth, perhaps to tell Ron exactly how to use the Curse of the Bogies, but Harry hisses at her to be quiet and beckoned them all forward.

"It's alright, Neville," (Name) noticed Neville shaking nervously almost stumbling behind, so she puts her arm on one of the short boy's shoulders pushing forward, "if you're scared, just hold my hand, okay?" The boy nodded at the taller girl and held her hand as the continued to the trophy room.

Alice and Frank were thankful that the girl had been kind and sweet towards their son.

They flitted along corridors striped with bars of moonlight from the high window. At every turn, Harry expected to run into Filch or Mrs. Norris, but they were lucky. They sped off to the staircase up the third floor and tiptoed towards the trophy room. Malfoy and Crabbe weren't there yet. The Crystal trophy cases glimmered where the moonlight caught them. Cups, shields, plates and statues winked silver and gold in the darkness. Una, who was hanging around (Name) wrist quickly mind linked the girl and barked: "Kid! I felt a presence of the monster in the castle, they're around here. Keep your guard up!" That was the time the young metamorphamagus tensed up, her heartbeat racing in her ears as her dominant hand gripped her wand tighter.

"What?!"
"They can enter the school!?"
The minister and the aurors were shocked to hear about it, the other students may be safe from the said monsters, but the girl— she is a demi-witch and they may have some demigod students studying in this school before, but they do not know who. They would need to have strong warding spells to protect the demigod students there.

She couldn't use thornpiercer in this situation now, even if she could manipulate the mist, knowing her coward of a cousin would not appear at all, she felt something worse had yet to come. It could be either Filch and his wretched cat, Peeves or the worst one— a monster from her world, that she may have encountered once near the forbidden forest, in which Minnie had gave her some permission to go there to protect remove them and also a special detention class for every encounter for the two of them.

"It's still not safe for her, how can the ministry not even know that there are demigod students in Hogwarts?" Sirius questioned worried for his daughter. "I mean even if she could fight for herself, but what if there were a gang of them? Won't that be dangerous?"

The other Blacks were also worried about their heiress, being a demigod is already risky, monsters attacking here and there and the ministry doesn't even know.

"We will have a look into our data files, Mr. Black. We are very sorry in advance," the minister apologised with sincere, the aurors too nodded.

The five of them huddled in the trophy room, waiting. Harry took out his wand in case Malfoy leapt in and started their duel at once.

"He won't show up~" Barty sang.

"He's late, maybe he's chickened out," Ron whispered. (Name) rolled her eyes, she'd be damned that it was their fault that they wanted to go, and only idiots like Harry and Ron are brave enough to think that her cowardly cousin would come here.

"She's already so done with them," Marlene chuckled.

The young metamorphamagus heard light footsteps coming from a distance, her hearing was more sensitive than the others and she knew that sound came from a nuisance that the twins and her would live to kick it to oblivion.

"Same, pup... they're a nuisance," says Sirius. The other students nodded too.

It was sudden that the noise in the next room made the other students jump. Harry had only raised his wand when all of them heard someone speak— it was a teacher... No... it wasn't Malfoy either...

"Who is it?"

It was Filch and his cat, Mrs. Norris!
"Sniff around, my sweet, they might be lurking in a corner."

"They should've listened to her," Regulus mumbled quietly.

(Name) quickly snapped Harry out of his panic and he quickly waved madly at the rest to follow him as quickly as possible. All of them scurried silently forward towards the door, away from Filch's voice. (Name) stayed a bit behind, but pushing Neville forward to go faster. The boy's robes had barely whipped around the corner when they heard Filch entered the trophy room. "They're in here somewhere," they heard him mutter, "probably hiding."

"This way!" Mouthed Harry to the others and petrified, they began to creep down a long gallery full of suits and armour. They could hear Filch getting nearer. Neville suddenly gave a frightened squeak and letting go of (Name) arm with fear, breaking into a run— he tripped and grabbed Ron around his waist, and the pair of them toppled right into a suit of armour.

"Oh no!"
"Crap!"
"Shit!"

The clanging and crashing were enough to wake the whole castle. (Name) stared with eyes widen, her hair grew grey streaks at her roots. She quickly pulled both boys up with all her strength, and wincing when some armour plate lightly crashed onto the floor with a clank.

The marauders and Prewett twins gasped and started shouting for them to 'get out of there'.

"RUN!" Harry yelled and the five of them sprinted down the gallery, not looking back to see if the caretaker and his cat were following— they swung around the doorpost and galloped down one corridor to another, Harry in the lead, (Name) taking the rear end, making sure no one was being left behind. Without any idea where they were going, — they ripped through a tapestry and found themselves in a hidden passageway, hurtled along it and came out near the Charms classroom, which they knew was miles away from the trophy room.

"I think we've lost him," Harry panted, leaning against the cold wall and wiping his forehead. Neville was bent double, wheezing and spluttering.
"I—told- you," Hermione gasped, clutching at the stitch in her chest, "I—told- you."
(Name) was panting, looking back to check if anyone had followed them feeling that her headache started to hurt more. Her hair turned red in frustration, she had told the boys not to go, but did they listen? No! She was definitely going to give them a good scolding for throwing her advice down the drain.

"They should have just listened to the girls!" Lily groans with her hands up.
"Can't wait to keep watching how the girls are always keeping them alive throughout their school years," Dorcas grinned, happy to know that her future 'niece' is going to be a strong woman.

"We've got to get back to Gryffindor tower," said Ron, "quickly as possible."
"Malfoy tricked you," Hermione said to Harry, "Didn't you realise that? (Name) had already told you that he would not show up —and Filch knew someone was going to be in the trophy room, Malfoy must have tipped him off."
"Hermy! Calm down!" The black-haired girl turned to the other girl and say calmly, "What's done is done. No more arguing, let's just head back to Gryffindor tower and never speak about this again."

"Yes! Just leave, go back to bed and sleep!" Molly nodded her head at the Black girl.

Then she turned her head towards Harry and Ron, face void of any emotion, hair shining red, brows creased looking at them in sternly. "You should have just listen from the start... yet you didn't listen," she shook her head at them in disappointment. She turned away from them, pocketing her wand, grabbing Neville's and Hermione's hand and walked forward not turning towards them.
The two boys thought that she was right, but they wouldn't tell her that.
"Let's go!" The black-haired girl called them, as they follow from behind.
It wasn't going to be simple. They hadn't gone more than a dozen paces when a doorknob rattled and something came shooting out of a classroom in front of them. It was Peeves. He caught sight of them and gave a squeal of delight.

"PEEVES!" Everyone shouted the name of the poltergeist.

"Shut up, Peeves— please— you'll get us thrown out," said Harry.
Peeves cackled.
"Wandering around at midnight, Ickle Firsties? Tut, tut, tut. Naughty, naughty, you'll get caughty."

"Not if you don't give us away, Peevsie," (Name) tried to reason with a sly smirk.
"Should tell Filch, I should," said Peeves in a saintly voice, his eye glittered wickedly. "It's for you own good, you know?"

"Why don't we make a bargain, Peevsie?" The young metamorphamagus says.
"Hmm~ What would the bargain be, little Padsie?" The poltergeist looked at the girl, eyes glistening with interest, moving closer to the girl to hear her interesting deal.

"He called her mini-me!" Sirius smiles in glee.

"The twins—." The girl started, but was then rudely cut off by Ron.
"Get out of the way!" Snapped Ron, taking a swipe at Peeves, and this was a big mistake.

"Ginger should have let her finished!" Rabastan scolded the boy at the screen.
"He should have let her bargain with him," James, Sirius and Remus shook their heads and sigh.

"Bargain's called off then~" sang Peeves as he started to bellow, "STUDENTS OUT OF BED! STUDENTS OUT OF BED DOWN THE CHARMS CORRIDOR!"
"I'll kill you!" (Name) threatened Ron, hair turned red in anger before the five of them ducked under the poltergeist as they ran for their lives, right to the end of the corridor, where they slammed into a door— and it was locked.

"Luck is really not on their side," Ted shook his head at his niece's and her friends' misfortune.

"This is it!" Ron moaned, as they pushed helplessly at the door. "We're done for! This is the end!"
"Shut up, Ronald!" The now red-haired girl snapped at him.

They could hear the footsteps coming from behind, Filch running as fast as he could towards Peeves' shout.
"Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wand, tapped the lock and whispered, "Alohomora!"
The lock checked and the door swung open— they piled through it, shut it quickly and pressed their ears against it, listening.

"I love these girls!" Marlene grinned broadly, her 'niece' and her friend are the smartest ones in the group.

"Which was did they go, Peeves?" Filch was saying. "Quick, tell me!"
"Say 'please'."
"Don't mess me about, Peeves, now where did they go?"
"Shan't say nothing if you don't say please~," said Peeves in his annoying sing-song voice.

"He's going to fall for it," Sirius snorts.

"Alright— please."
"NOTHING! Ha haaaa! Told you I wouldn't say nothing if you didn't say please! Ha ha! Haaaaaa!" And they heard the sound of Peeves whooshing away and Filch cursing in rage.

"He fell for it," Sirius went full on laughing.

"He thinks this door is locked," Harry whispered.
"That's because it was locked, genius." (Name) sassed back.

"Sass Queen!" Barty sang.

Suddenly, (Name) felt something was a bit off, but couldn't put her finger on what could it be. She then took her wand out, casting a small 'Lumos' spell and turned around slowly as Harry was saying: "I think we'll be okay— Get off, Neville!" Because Neville had been tugging constantly at Harry's bathrobes for the past minute.
"Shit, Di immortales!" The young metamorphamagus whispers, pointing her lighted up wand towards the heavy breathing to her left. She stared with her mouth agape and swallowed, her hair turned a bit grey.

"What is it!" Sirius eagerly want to know what made his daughter scared.
"What's wrong?"
"Oh god, more?" Lily sighed, her heart skipped several times for the past moments.

Harry too, turned around— and saw, quite clearly, what. For a moment, he was sure he'd walk right into a nightmare— this was way too much, on top of everything that had happened so far. They weren't in a room, as he had supposed. They were in a corridor. The forbidden corridor on the third floor.

"Of course they were," Frank groaned.

It had three heads. Three pair of rolling, mad eyes; three noses, twitching and quivering in their direction; three drooling mouths, saliva hanging in slippery ropes from yellowish fangs.

"It's a fucking Cerberus!" Regulus shouted with shock.
"Holy mother—!"
"Get the hell out of there!" Sirius shouted.

It was standing quite still, all six eyes staring at them. Hermione and Ron followed in suit looking towards the direction where the three were looking. They froze instantly when the creature started to growl thunderously and snap violently at them. All the kids except the demigod screamed in fear. (Name) quickly rushed her friends out of the room, but was having difficulty closing the door due to the heads pushing to get to them. They ran and ran, practically flying back down the corridor. Filch must have hurried over to look for them somewhere else, because they didn't see him anywhere. They continue to run until they reached the portrait of the Fat Lady on the seventh floor.

Everyone sighs in relief, especially the family of the people on screen.

"Where on earth have you all been?" She asked, looking at the bathrobes hanging off their shoulders and their flushed,sweaty faces.
"Where have you been to?" (Name) shot back sarcastically.

"You tell her girl!" Barty laughed at the sass just like everybody else.

"Never mind that— pig snout, pig snout," panted Harry and the portrait swung open. The five of them scrambled into the common room and collapsed, trembling into armchairs.

It was a while before any of them said anything. Neville, indeed, looked like as if he'd never speak again.

"Can't really blame him..." Peter muttered.

"What do they think they're doing, keeping a thing like that locked up in a school?" Said Ron finally. "If any dog needs exercise, that one does."
"It's a Cerberus, Ron," (Name) corrected the boy, "A hell hound, someone must have did something to have a good reason put it down there..."
"You don't use your eyes, do you? Didn't you see what's it was standing on?" Hermione finally snapped, confusing the boys even more.
"I wasn't looking at its feet!" Ron started arguing, "I was a bit preoccupied with its heads. Or maybe you didn't notice. There were three!"

Some chuckled at his comment.

Before the bushy haired girl could argue back, the young metamorphamagus sighed and beats her to it. "It was standing on a trapdoor, which means it's guarding something."
Harry turned towards the girl incredulously, "Guarding something?"

Moody was intrigued by this, and thought 'did Dumbledore put him there? To guard what? Is it the stone?'

"That's right. I hoped you're pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed— or worse, expelled. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to bed." Hermione turned towards the other girl in the room, "You coming, (Name)?"
"In a while, you go first," the girl answered back, letting the other girl return to their shared dorm.

"Is no one going to question how being expelled is worse than dying?" Someone muttered.

Then, (Name) turned sharply towards Ron and Harry saying: "Next time, you guys better listen to either Hermione and I. Not because of house points or whatever, but for your safety as well." She groans and continues, "I'm too tired for this, I'll see you tomorrow. And I swear to Merlin's soggy pants, do not go looking for more trouble with whatever you're thinking of." Making both boys look down in guilt.

"Yeah, you better listen all the time," Lily emphasised the last three words.
"They should be guilty," Molly say.

The young metamorphamagus turns to walk away, not before patting Neville on the head and softly telling him to go back to bed and she walked back to her dorm.

Some coos at the sight.

That night, Harry couldn't sleep, Hermione and (Name) had given him something else to think about s he climbed back into bed. The dogs were guarding something... what had Hagrid said? Gringotts was the safest place in the world for something you wanted to hide— except perhaps Hogwarts.

It looked as though Harry found out where the grubby little package from the vault 713 was.

"Constant vigilance..." Moody murmured.
"Smart guy, although I don't think Hogwarts of all place is exactly the safest place for the stone," Barty shrugged.
"Besides, it's a school, why would you put something in a school full of children when someone— a dark wizard would happen to attack them. The children will be in danger!" Molly reasoned.
The minister took notice of this along with the Professors as they sent glares at the headmaster.

Author's Note
Hey! How was the chapter? Una didn't make much scenes in the few chapters, but I would pop her in sometimes just for show. And thank you for the votes for the previous chapters, I appreciate it. If any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments section below. And also vote for this chapter! Thanks and byeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.6K 24
Being born as a demigod isn't easy. Half of the time you die young and painfully..... being born as a daughter of apollo with unique powers and a pro...
18.6K 598 35
**Sequel in the Wisdom and Wizards series** If you haven't read the first it's Saving Wisdom and Wizards! ~~~ Everyone believes that Percy Jackson is...
81.2K 799 33
The title says it all. Just a collection of a couple of stories I thought up. Possibility of percabeth-meets. This is my first book ever. So, sorry i...
304K 5.8K 15
❝Uh, mom, why are Gandalf and company lounging in our living room?❞ Percy Jackson is about as normal as it gets. Or so he wishes. But instead, he's t...