๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“...

By DIKSHABhoir

"-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ... More

INTRODUCTION
โ™กโœฟ PROLOGUE โœฟโ™ก
1. my heart
(mr.and mrs.kim mansion)
2. who are you?
3: annoying women
4: bitter anniversary
5: different side of him
6: her face
7: girlfriend?
8: salt and spice
9: the kiss
10: anger
11: chocolates
13: jealousy
14: care?
15: accusation
16: guilt
17: dandelions
18: I love youโ™ฅ๏ธ
19: the sudden kiss
20: babygirl
21: her bear
22: my princess โ™ฅ๏ธ
23: peace
24: father in law
25: little tease/ blame
26: whip he is
27: yn's anger
28: she is my equal
29: my beautiful mess ๐Ÿ”ž
30: dare not to hurt my wife
31: nightmare or reality?
32: his pain, her past
33: her birthday
34: star gazing ๐Ÿ”ž
35: the deal is deal
must read! important noteโš ๏ธ
Inkitt app acc about posting 18+ scenes๐Ÿ”ž
36: her nightmare
37: food poisoning
38: office table๐Ÿ”ž
39: she is only my business
40: argument
41: beauty of the night ๐Ÿ”ž
42: destroyed in seconds๐Ÿ”ž
43: who spoiled you?
44: cruel than strangers
45: emotionless
46: I can't breathe
47: our home is where I live
48: kim the kiddnapper
49: handcuffed ๐Ÿ”ž
50: punishment ๐Ÿ”ž
51: I remember, princess
52: Annonymous
53: ruthless he is
54: focus on your work mrs.kim๐Ÿ”ž
55: date in paris
57: cravings
56: I'm pregnant
59: Kim Star
60: Dadda's girl ๐Ÿ”ž
58: cravings pt.2

12: precious lips

4.1K 264 112
By DIKSHABhoir

Vote comment and follow ♥️

Author's POV:
Taehyung was about to press lift button to go on the floor where meeting was held as today he entered from another entry door where yn's office building and the main building joins knowing she is there only.

How he got to know? He is the boss here it's not hard to find what his little wife doing? Or where is she? Ofcourse he never spied her till now, until today in the need of situation just to make her jaw dropped.

With smirk on his face after getting the satisfied reaction from her he was about to entered in lift but his actions halt when someone held his hand and started dragging him somewhere.

Taehyung look at the small hand fitting his large one perfectly as she was dragging him in panic. It's not like yn could drag him, he would have stopped her but he was letting her drag him.

According to him he should have get angry after her ruining his whole clothes knowing how obsessed he is with his clothing but here he was having fun watching this witch acting like brat.

Yn entered in her cabin with taehyung behind her as she left his hand to locked the door who frown at loss of contact. Yn turned back and glare at him angrily and started whispered yelling.

"Are you idiot!? Why did you wear those? what will they thing? Ohh god!!! why? How can yo..u. i-idio-t" yn was scolding nonstop in panic at the attempt of taehyung. she fell to notice that taehyung took few steps closer to her as she shuttered after watching how close they were that she was trapped between door and her husband.

"W-what?" Yn curse herself for shuttering like broken tape recorder but can you blame her after the stunt she pulled before and the stunt she pull just now by trapping herself in tiger's cage with her own hands knowing very well he is gonna bite her.

Where smirk form on his face when he saw the way she stammered.

"What? it's my favourite shirt. I can't just stop wearing it just because of this lovely art of those precious lips of my wife." Taehyung said casually pointing towards the lipstick marks on his shirt before bending to her eye level with head tilt.

"Precious lips huh?" Heat rushes through her cheeks at the sudden deep voice of his and the way his eyes trailed from her lips before matching her eyes. she felt weak in his gaze making her looked away.

"T-t-taehyung! Shut up!" Yn Shuttered making him laugh internally watching how fluttered she became.

"You are not wearing it in meeting right?" Yn ask quitely once she saw him backing away a little hoping to get positive answer.

"Trust me sweetheart I wearing this only" taehyung voice out as she look at him and shook her head in denial.

"Taehyung nooo appa uncle and all directors will be there. You can't just wear it. How unprofessional. You don't like being unprofessional right?" She definitely was not ready to let him wear that lip marked shirt in board meeting and embarrassed herself in return because knowing him she knew he wasn't bother about that fact.

"Who cares, let them see how my wife love to kiss not just me but my shirts too with those precious l-" taehyung teased reminding her, her own actions and words as her cheeks burn.

As she cutt him off by saying. "Okayyy stopp! I never said that okay? And for now you are changing this suit" yn ended her words with strict tone at last.

"Aww that's cute how you think you can order me. But I'm wearing this only." He cooed while pinching her cheek making her more angry.

"Okayyy go wear it you jerk" yn said in frustration slapping his hand away and walk away from him.

"Okay" her eyes widened when she saw him actually going as she held his arm again stopping him. He raise his eyebrow at that and look at her.

He was having time of his life watching how she was embarrassed and fluttered about the thought of him wearing same shirt infront his father and others. Well he was actually not minding, wearing it infront of them at all.

Another adorable thing of miss witch. Noted.

"No! I'm sorry I won't do this again" yn said disheartened showing her puppy eyes.

Taehyung grin at that before asking. "Yeah? Good. what about setting fire in closet?" He reminds her the threat she gave him.

"I won't too if you don't shout" yn Muttered slowly with frown making him nod.

"Hmm... What about my other strained shirts" he ask seriously this time making yn's fell. She only knew how to strained them with her favourite lipstick.

"Now what about them?" Yn almost whine this time because she was almost frustrated that how her plan back fired her, he was having fun instead of her.

At last taehyung couldn't help himself from laughing, watching her almost crying face as chuckle left his mouth causing yn to glare at him knowing he is making fun of her.

"Stop being asshole kim taehyung and change" yn whisper yell before putting another pair of suit in his hand from her cupboard. As she started pushing him towards bathroom to change.

The curses? He was surprising not minding but finding whinny. Only if someone other was there in her place saying those words.

"Wait why my clothes are in your cabin?" Taehyung asked stopping again in middle having genuine question. How will she tell him now that he himself store those for emergency purpose, Ahem...

"T-that-thats not the point now. Just change quickly" yn told before pushing him inside bathroom. her cheeks burn remembering why Taehyung put his extra clothes here but who will tell this lost duckling his own deeds.

After five minutes taehyung come out changing while trying to settle his tie with that confusing pout on his face making her chuckle silently. She walk towards before standing infront of him.

"Let me help you" yn mumbled before placing her hands on his tie which was tied wrongfully without letting him respond. Where taehyung stopped his actions and look down at her who was focused on fixing his tie like how domestic the situation was for them. She wasnt even reaching his chin even after wearing heels.

"I'm looking beautiful, ain't I?" Yn voice out without looking at him as she felt his eyes on her. He startled and looked away knowing he was staring at her all along. Ofcourse she was but she doesn't need to know it as He scoff.

"My secretary looks beautiful then you." Taehyung told with shrug making yn nod.

"Ohh okay"

"Btw your secretary is male and he is handsome definately not beautiful." yn stated afterwards making taehyung narrow his eyes.

"Not more than me" taehyung muttered bitterly under his breath inaudibly but yn heard it making her bite her lips to not smile.

"I was having female one, what happened to her? When did she left?" Taehyung inquired. Yn roll her eyes at that how he remembered his female secretary for 4 years but not her as she stopped tieing and looked up at him.

"Long time ago. And do you really expect someone to tolerate your arrogance for whole Freaking four years. They will need therapy before they go crazy." Yn muttered with straight face offending taehyung.

"Then why are you still here, you should have left too. All I can see here is you annoying me instead of going crazy." Taehyung said in annoyance. She fake smiled at him before saying.

"Well I'm cooperating because I'm taking therapy Mr. Kim. Thankyou so much." yn replies with shrug making taehyung glare at her before shrugging too. Big mouth nothing else.

Where yn again started making his tie as she was focused thats she didn't notice that she was abusing her own lips.

"Don't do that" he whispered as his thumb placed on her lower lip stopping her action. Her heart stopped when she felt his gaze on her lips while thumb caressing it
as she frozen on her place. Those maroon shaded lips.

taehyung's gaze shifted from her lips to her night blue doe eyes. 'Not those eyes please' that's what he thought in his mind as his body worked itself pulling him towards her to have taste on that lipstick ofcourse which cause this much trouble.

they were already standing close to each other to even hear each other's abnormal heartbeats. Yn close her eyes subconsciously when she saw him leaning as their lips were about to touch but knock on door made both of them flinched hard as both of them back away abruptly.

Taehyung curse under his breath for what he was about to do and took step back. Where Yn clear her throat before giving permission to the person to enter as felix told them that meeting was about to start.

"Okay. Let's go" yn said and walk ahead to let out the awkwardness between them.

Taehyung followed her not before throwing draggers at felix scaring the poor guy who was oblivious to the fact why Taehyung was glaring at him.

Time skip

"Tae let's hangout" sohee entered in his house office with party dress. He glanced at her before looking at his laptop.

"Nope I'm not in mood" he mumbled making her face fell.

" it's weekend come on. BTW how I'm looking?" She asked with sparkle eyes hoping for him to look at her.

"Hmm good." He said without looking up as Her cheeks burn in embarrassment as he didn't even second glance ather when she was dolled up for him like that.

"Taeh-"

"Sohee babe I'm not in mood which part of it you don't understand? My muscles hurts so I can't" he said as calm as possible trying to not burst on her as he was already annoyed.

"But-" she was about to say something but the way taehyungs warning eye's met hers making her shut up immediately as she left the place.

Where taehyung lean against the chair thinking how he was avoiding parties because just before her one of his friend called too as it was weekend but he rejected with lame excuse.

And today he was actually having reasons as his arm was hurting which was fractured due to accident. He was working continuously since he thought he got recovered.

the abnormal time of sitting on chair and then sleeping on couch made his back muscles hurt. It's not like he couldn't sleep in any other spare room in this big mension. Broke billionaire. Not only that but he can't leave someone alone in house too that's what his mind said. Sighing he collected his laptop to went inside the room to work there.

Taehyung was checking mails while sitting on bed when yn stood in front of him.

"Remove your t shirt" taehyung look at her bewildered at the sudden request which wasn't even request. But he hide his shock with smirk on his face before asking.
"Why? What are you planning to do?"

Yn roll her eyes at that "For now I will choose to give massage I guess" she said showing the massage oil in her hand.

Taehyung was taken aback by that as he just stared at her who wasn't even showing hint of playfulness on her face. He felt like she noticed this too by the way she said once that her eyes are on him.

"I swear Don't start with taking a-ad-vantag-ee" yn started knowing he will not take it in a good way but her words stucked when he suddenly removed his t shirt in Swift of moment and yn swore that she find it sexy to not drool over her husband's effortless moves.

"Ofcourse you are not taking advantage" he stated with straight face when he saw her looking at him like that making her cheeks burn. She wanted to smack his head for teasing her like that but she clear her throat.

Where taehyung wanted to reject it knowing he wasn't fond of someone touching him but he himself was confused that he didn't mind her at all. His thoughts broke when he felt her sitting behind him on bed and immediately regret agreeing when her soft hands placed on his back as she started massaging his back and shoulder.

He tried to ignore the burning sensation in his body as he felt relax by the way her small hands were massaging his each muscle without the hint of any other touch but care in it.

He was surprised that how she wasn't taking advantage of the situation, ofcourse why won't he thinks that way when every second girl trying to throw herself on him.

"You shouldn't sleep on couch. You haven't recovered yet take the bed from now on" yn voice out after sometime as her concerned voice got him that it made him smile unknowingly.

"Nope it's okay"

"Noo Stop acting like good human when we both know what's the truth and take the bed" yn snapped making him change his mind. He can't think good about him for more than minute. She won't let him. He was about to say something but again yn beat him but saying.

"You can't perform if you do not recover fully you have concert next month, please" yn muttered softly while pressing her fingertips on his shoulder making him sigh in satisfaction. He wanted to ask how does she knows about the schedule but he chose to ignore it for now and nodded.

He lean backwards with closed eyes as he felt relax in her touch that he didn't notice that he placed his head on her shoulder oblivious of what his mere action cause to her. Her heart started beating at the closeness after god knows how long and the things which was happening in her stomach but she chose to ignore it and started massaging his fractured arm and shoulder.

Taehyung was in ease as he felt lighten after so long maybe it was first time he felt after coming from hospital that he could sleep in her arms peacefully.

he groans when she press the sniff nerve of his shoulder, yn tried to ignore those sounds but couldn't which was so sinful for yn to take it casually as her face turned red.

"stop moaning like that idiot" yn whisper shout pinching his arms who hiss and open his eyes to look at her side profile just to see her being fluttered red. He Chuckle internally at that.

"Why sweetheart? Is it turning you on? Hmm?" Taehyung rasp out deeply eyeing her with hint of playfulness making her shiver at the sudden voice. Only if you knew kim. Yn scoff at that and push him to sit straight. She knew he must be smirking by now.

"o-ofcourse not. Be a little greatful than overconfident. if I started moaning I don't know what will happen to you." Yn replies in sass try to cool her air with snort.

"Sure" taehyung said while laughing at her words offending her in process but smirk afterwards and when closer to his ear.

"Taehyung ~" yn almost moan sensually near his ear brushing her lips slightly to his earlobe from behind making him close his eyes tightly.

"Fuck!" He curse under his breath at that sound. Guy was too speechless to react that he failed to notice that yn was almost near their door until he heard her saying.

"Is it turning you on mr.kim?" Who wouldn't with such voice but Taehyung's eyes slightly widened as he glare at her sharply for doing something like that.

" Kim yn!! Come here! You little piece of shi-black magic!!! " Taehyung shout while correcting himself making yn laugh who was already ran out of the room when she saw him standing up from bed. Chuckle left his mouth too when he heard her faint laughing outside but soon his smile turned frown thinking what he was doing.

Taehyung settled on bed when he saw that she went away from his sight complete as he rest his head on headboard thinking about what was happening with him lately.

Her presence was making things with his mind and heart at once even with his body. They urge to pull her closer in his arms was getting more day by day. Maybe he was sexually frustrated but again he wasn't feeling to get laid with someone. Not after those dreams, heck he wasn't having mood to do parties anymore.

Maybe because his past self was actually stopped doing party's but about his mind was making scenarios and tricks to make her stay away from him but his heart was acting like traitor by hammering inside his chest everytime his eyes met with her.

He couldn't even blame yn for getting attached to her like that because she never tried anything to get his attention unlike sohee who almost tried to seduce him hundred times in two weeks. The thought of it made him roll his eyes.

he knew his eyes involuntarily searching for him, he knew today he stopped from going to party because last time he caught her crying and that made him damn guilty for unknown reasons.

In this whole week he had lots of chance to fuck someone, it was volunteered many times too but he never thought of it. Maybe because he was married man now, even if he was not agree with the marriage but still he felt like cheating someone which he himself hated most. To get cheated or betrayed.

he wasn't believer of marriage and love but here after his memory loss he was married and was having another lover too if he was not wrong according to the dreams he got. Those dreams were another reason of him staying away from girls. What if he hurt the person once he claimed as his by doing that? Even if he wasn't feeling any love or affection towards that blurry person now but still.

It was all mess in his head and it was hurting him to the extent no one can understand. Once it's okay to have mess with known fact which can get solved but what can he do without having memories of anything. How could he clean this mess when no one was ready to tell him what the actual fuck is rather than side eyeing him.

With tiring sigh he lead down closing his eyes with the hope of getting Clear view of the person rather than just hurtful memories.

On the other hand sohee was talking on phone call in her car with annoyed expressions on her face.

"Yesterday he gave chocolate to her wait till the day he will place his heart in her hands again and you will again left as heart broken bitch." someone said from other line with mocking laugh making sohee pissed.

"Shut up bitch. That's not going to happen. I'm not this time after doing this much things." Sohee snapped making other person scoff.

"What you did? Nothing! except from going in their house. Poor girl must be waiting to hear their moans as he is in her room instead of yours" someone mocked again

"You are saying like it's easy to make him stay away from her." Sohee said irritated as she was not someone who takes order but she was need of this person.

"Well no one knows more than me but still You are useless anyways." Sohee felt humiliated but she couldn't say anything knowing this person was the key of her getting taehyung back. And she was ready to anything to getting him back by hook or crook.

"Listen what I'm saying u can do that at least" sohee's thought broke when the person voice out as she hummed in response.

"Taehyung is possesive man about something he has. That bastard Don't like to share or the thought of doing it too." The person said making sohee roll her eyes.

"Wow really! I absolutely wasn't aware of of that" sohee replied sarcastically early scoff in return but they ignored it.

"I heard lately jungkook is with yn most of the time" the person said making her frown before spreading evil smirk on her face.

"You heard totally right"

_____________________________________
Authors note:

I wanna show their little moments which were somehow missing due to yn's health issues...

How was it? Hope you like this chapter.

3500+ words sighhhhh.....

There is something gonna happen~

Don't haunt me in sleep about next 3-4 chapters lol.

120+ votes and 90+ comments for next chapter....

Preview
Attention

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 562 64
She had only once experienced being loved in these 16 years of life. After she separated from her family or to say her brothers being the only ones s...
1.3M 62.7K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancรฉe. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
4.2K 676 16
โœง.*โœจ๏ธ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜… ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โœจ๏ธหšโœง.* หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ—โ— โ– โ–Œ โ–ทโ–ทหš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๐Ÿ’Ž "๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ...
15.4K 2.2K 13
Story by cutegir2002 >>> Season 2 of IDOL'S BUNNY. In the previous season we saw how the famous ceo Jeon met the well known and world wide famous id...