๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“...

By DIKSHABhoir

"-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ... More

INTRODUCTION
โ™กโœฟ PROLOGUE โœฟโ™ก
1. my heart
(mr.and mrs.kim mansion)
2. who are you?
3: annoying women
4: bitter anniversary
5: different side of him
6: her face
7: girlfriend?
8: salt and spice
9: the kiss
10: anger
11: chocolates
12: precious lips
13: jealousy
14: care?
15: accusation
16: guilt
17: dandelions
18: I love youโ™ฅ๏ธ
19: the sudden kiss
20: babygirl
21: her bear
22: my princess โ™ฅ๏ธ
24: father in law
25: little tease/ blame
26: whip he is
27: yn's anger
28: she is my equal
29: my beautiful mess ๐Ÿ”ž
30: dare not to hurt my wife
31: nightmare or reality?
32: his pain, her past
33: her birthday
34: star gazing ๐Ÿ”ž
35: the deal is deal
must read! important noteโš ๏ธ
Inkitt app acc about posting 18+ scenes๐Ÿ”ž
36: her nightmare
37: food poisoning
38: office table๐Ÿ”ž
39: she is only my business
40: argument
41: beauty of the night ๐Ÿ”ž
42: destroyed in seconds๐Ÿ”ž
43: who spoiled you?
44: cruel than strangers
45: emotionless
46: I can't breathe
47: our home is where I live
48: kim the kiddnapper
49: handcuffed ๐Ÿ”ž
50: punishment ๐Ÿ”ž
51: I remember, princess
52: Annonymous
53: ruthless he is
54: focus on your work mrs.kim๐Ÿ”ž
55: date in paris
57: cravings
56: I'm pregnant
59: Kim Star
60: Dadda's girl ๐Ÿ”ž
58: cravings pt.2

23: peace

5.2K 351 191
By DIKSHABhoir

Author's POV:
Yn was walking back and forth in living room with anxious expression on her face where sohee was rolling her eyes looking at yn who was about to cry anytime soon.

Why?

Because it was almost 12 in night and taehyung wasn't home yet, he didn't even take guards with her except streve and neither taehyung nor streve was picking up the calls apart from that no one knew where they were.

She was done waiting for him at home as she took the keys and was about to go to search for him herself but that's when she saw taehyung entering in living room with tired expressions.

Where yn who saw him got angry thinking he again went to club watching his red eyes and here she was getting worried sick.

On the other side taehyung who was in apartment literally stayed there observing each and every picture capturing it in him mind. He needed some time for himself before facing her that he didn't notice when he fell asleep. When he woke up just to see it was almost 11 as he panicked and went straight to home.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!?" Yn shout causing taehyung to flinched at sudden voice who wasn't aware of her presence. Deep in his thoughts.

He look at yn with wide eyes who was glaring at him from some distance.

"Do you know I'm going nuts here knowing you are not home yet! What do you think of yourself! couldn't you just tell me, simple text mr. But no you had to switch off your phone because you don't want anyone to come in your business that you even won't care if people die here worrying about you!" Yn yell in frustration as tear run down her cheek remembering about the day he got into an accident it was the same time when she got called and her whole world turned upside down.

Maids and gaurds just look at her bewildered and back at taehyung who was just standing without saying anything. They got scared thinking taehyung will get angry at her.

Where taehyung was just staring at her without even listening what she was saying but his eye's slightly soften when he saw tears in her eyes as he was about to say something but before that someone cling onto his body.

"taetae finally you are here! Thank god i was so worried about you. How many times I called you babe. I thought something happened to you." sohee said while crying hugging taehyung whose eye's darkened when she did that. Where yn's face fell looking at them which he noticed.

"Where were you? I was so so worried that I didn't even ea-" sohee couldn't complete her words as taehyung peel her out of his body before pushing her away causing her to stumbled back.

"I'm not fucking child about whom you will get worried about. That shouldn't be your concern, where I am or not!" Taehyung snapped glaring at sohee who look at him with terrified expressions.

Yn just looked away hearing his angry voice, thinking he will burst on her too the way she shouted at him but to her surprise he just walk away without saying anything.

Time skip
(Play the Song)

After almost an hour yn entered in their bedroom just to see taehyung in balcony sitting on small couch there with closed eyes placing head on it. he was wearing grey hoodie whose hood was half tucked on his head with same colour track pants totally looking like bear unlike some seconds making her roll her eyes at the duality of him.

Yn silently walk near him before bending to his face trying not to awe, to see if he is really sleeping or not and the next motive was to check if he was drunk or not. As she move here face closer to him to sniff the alcohol smell to give him good lecture about it later.

"Stop doing that, I'm not drunk and you are creeping me out." taehyung voice out with closed eye causing yn to flinch badly as she back away.

"Ohh" come out as an response as her she bite her lips in embarrassment. While standing on some distance from where he was.

"then-then why your eyes are red?" Yn asked pointing at him making taehyung open his eyes and look at her who she just look at him with almost puppy eyes hesitate to say something.

I mean she is not scared of him but his loud voice and that dengerous glares are too much for her poor heart to break and here this tiger was totally went silent after bursting on sohee. Who knows he will again get angry if she ask him something by the way she just shouted at him before.

"It's because of the cold whether bub." taehyung told softly without taking of his eyes from her figure who was getting nervous in his heavy gaze making her looked away.

"Why are you acting like I'm going to bite you?" He asked after briefly taking look of her who was looking nothing but lost puppy finding its owner just like him.

"Who knows" yn Muttered under her breath with light shrug but taehyung who heard it smiled slightly while shaking his head. he held her wrist who was standing on safe distance from him and pull her closer as yelp left her mouth because of sudden jerk. She put her hands on his shoulder to get support while looking down at him with wide eyes.

"Didn't I promise you that I won't get wasted or go to the club, hmm?" Taehyung voice out wrapping his arms around her hips who didn't bother when she noticed her eyes.

"Did you cried?" Yn asked looking in his eyes were taehyung eyes slightly widened hearing her but he managed to hide his surprised expressions with straight face.

"No." he mumbled shortly before putting his head on her stomach, hugging her waist tightly feeling emotional again. He can't look in those night blue eyes at this moment because they are showing the so many things to him which he can read it clearly.

Maybe because he knows the truth now.

Surprised but not amused he was because he knew there is something about those eyes attracts him more towards her.

It was silent but much spoken then words.

Love, adoration, concern, sadness, care or what not.

"I'm just little stressed" he mumbled while tightening his hold around her wanting her to be close to him.

Where yn frown hearing him, she got startled when he hugged her like that but watching him being awfully quite and totally down made her shrugged everything as her hand made it's way to caressas his head.

"About?" Yn asked softly massaging his scalp as sigh left his mouth.

She is so peace to my own sanity.

"Nothing"

"Are you stressing yourself over work?" Yn asked after sometime but got nothing in return except taehyung who just shruggle in her more.

Smile form on her face at that remembering old times when he used to hide in her arms when he lost the deal or couldn't give his best in concerts getting self conscious like kicked puppy until he got motivated again. She always found that act of him too cute for her heart.

He hasn't change with his habits for sure.

"Don't worry everything will be fine." Yn voice out softly making taehyung to open his eyes and back away a little to look at her sudden confidant statement.

"How are you so sure?" He asked looking at her unsure and equally amused by the way she passed him that soft smile.

"Because you are there to make everything right. And I believe you." Yn murmur while caressing his cheekbone causing him to snuggle in her hand.

Gosh! I am again gonna loose myself in her if she do this.

"What if I failed, I mean I almost did." He told which he actually is feeling right now. Totally shaken. Like he was on edge of loosing something.

It was too much for him and now he can't help but just feel the pain. He was just getting those pictures infront of his eyes and see the difference that how they were happy and now pretending to be okay.

"You won't. I won't let you. And even if you did. It okay. You will get something better in return." Yn answered with assuring smile on her face making taehyung look at her with those heart eyes which ofcourse she noticed but didn't said anything.

"But what if I don't wanna loose?" He muttered and while hugging her once again as his eyes turned teary.

"Then you won't loose for sure mr.kim. what's the use of that 160IQ of yours then, I know the you who never loose in something which you are determined to get Or something which meant to be yours. I know you will go to the any extent to get what you wanted, to claim what's yours. That makes you who you are." yn said chuckling. deep down she knew something was so off with him maybe because of the new project or stress about work.

"I admire you for that" she completed before placing her lips on his temple as tears roll down his cheek. why this had to happen with them only?

"You know so much about me, you trust me that much." he made a statement instead of question causing yn to giggle.

"more than my ownself that if you asked me to give my everything to you, I will do the exact same without hesitation." After listening this taehyung couldn't find the words.

He doesn't like this yn for sure because he can see how mature and determination she is about every situation. And each word that comes out of her mouth is like binding truth. in all this he always saw her being totally devoted to him like he is the only one exist on the earth.

they stayed like that in silence before yn started speaking again.

"I know you are not child and I shouldn't be worried but-" taehyung cut her

"I want you to be worried about me, only you, just for me. I don't care if I look like child after that" taehyung Muttered like child pressing his cheek more to her tummy. Where yn look at him with astonished expressions before chuckling at his words.

Suddenly he wipe his tear without her noticing as he pull away and tap on his lap.
"Sit" okay that was something shocked yn but ofcourse who was is to deny as she sat on his lap straddling him.

That's when he noticed she was wearing silk purple buttoned up shirt with pairs of black pajama, hairs tied up in messy bun. He just stared at her while cupping her face and yn being totally confused by his behaviour just let him.

"Not me but you are creeping me out kim." yn stated playfully which made taehyung chuckle.

"Did you eat?" He asked

"I was concerned because of you also angry so I got hungry and out of anger I ate after coming home only without waiting for you" yn explained with sheepish Chuckle like she did crime eating before him which made him laugh internally.

"You did right. I would have get mad if you were still starving" taehyung voice out while tugging strand behind her ear.

"Really?" Okay after that he couldn't hold himself and laugh at the way she asked oh so innocently. He cooed at her before placing his lips on her chubby cheeks chuckling. He really like this rare 2.o cute version of her.

Yn frown as her cheeks burn when she saw his smiling like that.
"Idiot"

"What about you? Did you eat?"

" Yeah I did too" he wasn't having appetite to have anything so he lied which yn believed.

Yn just nodded before looking out of the balcony as cold breeze was colliding with their bodies along with midnight silence enough causing her to shiver.

" Can I kiss you?" Out of nowhere taehyung asked making yn's eyes turned to him as she look at him in amusement.

"Since when you started asking for permission like gentleman?" Yn asked making him look at her with done expressions before pulling her awfully close to him.

"I can be a gentleman sometimes uk" he whispered with deep velvety voice placing peaks on her jaw, running his fingers on her back as her breath quicken.

"You-Tell me did you hit your head agai-ummm" yn couldn't complete her words before she felt his cold lips on hers kissing her passionately.

"We really need to shut it for sometime." he grunt against her lips and pull her closer holding her waist as his other hand settled on her nape drawing patterns there with his fingers making her loose her control.

she wrap her arms around him, kissing him back with a same passion. There was something different today. He was moving his lips oh so slowly yet sensually taking his time to devour her mouth.

He bite her lower lip just to slide his tongue inside her mouth deepening the kiss, tasting her enough for yn to feel dizzy making her fist on his hair. Where his fingers were not helping at all the way it was moving on her body. After almost taking her breath away he back away with last smooch joining their heads together breathing heavily.

He won't get enough of those lips.

"How much chocolate you ate in anger? I can still feel that sweet taste." Taehyung commented while licking his lips to tease, smirking at her whose whole face burn. As She look at him totally fluttered.

"None of your business" she snapped trying to get up knowing he will say something more while made him laugh. He tighten his hold around her before hugging her closer to him burying his face in crook of her neck, leaving soft peaks there making her sigh.

"Taehyung?"

"Hmm?"

"Where were you?" She asked.

"None of your business" taehyung snapped mimicking her tone which made her scoff.

"Jerk" she muttered nevertheless wrapped her arms around him She knew something was wrong with him the way he was acting and she knew he is not going to tell her, She just hugged him back and started playing with his hairs enjoying his warmth.

"Aren't you feeling cold?" She whispered out of sudden after long time making taehyung back away. That's when he noticed she was shivering. He curse himself when looking at her state knowing she has low tolerance of cold. He was so emerge in his thoughts to notice it that she must have tired and need sleep.

"Let's go inside" he mumbled looking at her figure who was trying to stay awake. I mean why not it was 3 in morning. 2 hours they were here and he wasn't even having idea about it.

He pick her up in same position before walking inside who didn't protest rather than wrapping her legs around his torso.

"Close it" he told yn to close the glass window of balcony who did lazily with closed eyes giving him time to coo at her expressions.

Taehyung laid her down on bed and giving long pic on her forehead who was almost dozing off. He smiled at that before laying besides her who hug him in her sleep. Taehyung patted her head with small smile and almost satisfied expressions on his face. At least he found out the important missing puzzle of his life he was feeling till now.

His heart wasn't feeling heavy today, his mind wasn't having those bundles of questions in it because cure of it was in his arms, she always was but today he found out.

It was such a long day for him with the past thought he close his eyes holding her closer to his chest.

Next day

Taehyung and yn went to hospital as per appointment just to get results that he can perform in concert as his hand and leg injuries were full healed.

Where taehyung personally asked his doctor about not getting any memories out of sudden as it was like daily thing before to get small blur flashbacks but here doctor said that he shouldn't stress himself while thinking about past as his head injury wasn't healed and it will effect his neuro system.

Taehyung was still suspicious about it but didn't said anything. They were about to go when yn said that her areum was in same hospital as a intern so she went meet her.

He was in lobby when someone tap on his shoulder just to see park bogum, his cousin and we'll known Psychiatrist.

"Hello hyung" taehyung said with smile before hugging bogum as a greeting which he returned gladly.

"How are you man? I wasn't in country when you got discharged. Just returned 2 weeks ago" bogum informed making taehyung nod.

"That's fine hyung. And I'm too recovered now" taehyung told to which bogum passed him smile.

"Btw You here?"

"Monthly checkup" tae said while showing the file in his hand.

"Alone?"

"Nope, with my wife" taehyung said while scratching his nape getting shy out of sudden. I mean he wasn't used to with him introducing her like that. Well poor man was oblivious that everything that started between them was from the person who standing infront of him.

Bogum nodded in understanding but he remembered something about yn and he thought to talk to him about it. Well he was out when tae was discharged so he wasn't aware with the fact that tae was having memory loss.

"How is yn?" He asked causing taehyung to frown. How does he knows about her.

"She is fine?" Taehyung voice out confused which Dr. Park guess it.

"Actually she asked me for those extra pills, hope she isn't tak-"

"Doctor!" Yn almost shout in panic while walking towards them out of nowhere before silently pleading Dr to not say anything who got the hint.

"How are you Dr.?" Yn asked to change to topic where taehyung just look at her at her sudden action.

"I'm all good. Thankyou. I think I should go I have clients waiting for. Take care you two." Dr. Park said before walking away from giving yn displeased look which even taehyung noticed.

"Let's go. We are getting late" yn chirp before walking ahead just to get pulled by taehyung.

"Which pills hyung were talking about yn?" He asked sternly as his voice turned cold leave no room for yn to excuse.

"What pills?"

"Yn-"

"Fine! Sleeping pills he was talking about" yn told knowing he won't leave the topic like that.

"And Why are you taking those?"

"I have insomnia. It's worse now a days. I don't take those regularly but sometimes if I couldn't sleep. Now don't ask anything" yn told not leaving any chance for him to ask further and started walking towards car.

He wasn't satisfied with her answer yet guilty thinking was he being the reason of it?

____________________________________
Author's note:-

3500+ words

( Thankyou for so much love you showed in last chapter. I'm flattered. Just encourage me and I will give my best to you♥️♥️♥️♥️)

Chhotusa update

Suggest me the name for this chapter :(

I really love writing about how they never leave chance to snapped at each other in any situation.

does song suits the scene?✨

.

Preview
Oldman

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 894 17
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
1.3M 62.7K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancรฉe. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
20.9K 1K 20
โ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด...
621K 20.6K 21
||This book is being edited but you can still read it || ๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ...