๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“...

Od DIKSHABhoir

"-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ... Viac

INTRODUCTION
โ™กโœฟ PROLOGUE โœฟโ™ก
1. my heart
(mr.and mrs.kim mansion)
2. who are you?
3: annoying women
4: bitter anniversary
5: different side of him
6: her face
7: girlfriend?
8: salt and spice
9: the kiss
10: anger
11: chocolates
12: precious lips
13: jealousy
14: care?
15: accusation
16: guilt
17: dandelions
18: I love youโ™ฅ๏ธ
19: the sudden kiss
20: babygirl
21: her bear
22: my princess โ™ฅ๏ธ
23: peace
24: father in law
25: little tease/ blame
26: whip he is
27: yn's anger
28: she is my equal
29: my beautiful mess ๐Ÿ”ž
30: dare not to hurt my wife
31: nightmare or reality?
32: his pain, her past
33: her birthday
34: star gazing ๐Ÿ”ž
35: the deal is deal
must read! important noteโš ๏ธ
Inkitt app acc about posting 18+ scenes๐Ÿ”ž
36: her nightmare
37: food poisoning
38: office table๐Ÿ”ž
39: she is only my business
40: argument
41: beauty of the night ๐Ÿ”ž
42: destroyed in seconds๐Ÿ”ž
43: who spoiled you?
44: cruel than strangers
45: emotionless
47: our home is where I live
48: kim the kiddnapper
49: handcuffed ๐Ÿ”ž
50: punishment ๐Ÿ”ž
51: I remember, princess
52: Annonymous
53: ruthless he is
54: focus on your work mrs.kim๐Ÿ”ž
55: date in paris
57: cravings
56: I'm pregnant
58: cravings pt.2
59: Kim Star

46: I can't breathe

4.8K 508 559
Od DIKSHABhoir

Author's POV:

"where is yn?" That was the first question he asked after looking at everyone who entered inside when he clearly told doctor to call yn.

It didn't took time for him to realise that she wasn't here because as long as he knows she would have come running to him even before he asked about her knowing he was awake.

It was prediction, it was declaration.

Taehyung's eyes scan everyone present there, kim brother's, Reena mom, very tensed yeonjun as he saw how everyone's tongue got tied, the anxious expression on their face.

Where other present in room were surprised yet speechless when taehyung asked about yn. The realisation of 'if yn was really stressful or issue to taehyung then he wouldn't have asked for her on the first place' hit them.

Not getting any response from anyone taehyung frowned and look at his brother whose eyes slightly widened when taehyung called him name. "Yeonjun?"

Taehyung's stare turn into glares when he didn't got the answer making yeonjun open his mouth. "H-hyung that-"

Just then doctor come inside and spoke.
"I am sorry to interrupt but we need to check mr.kim as soon. I advise you all to wait outside. Mr.kim?" Doctor look at taehyung at last for permission who nodded his head Silently without a word when his eyes met with jungkook's who just entered in room and smiled at him slightly in assurance. 

He didn't glance at his family after that and stare at the ceiling blankly. The silence he got in return from them let him understand that sl many things happening just in five fucking days.

Taehyung knew yn was safe wherever she was. Why? Jungkook and his father in law. 

But still his heart was restless, broken, trembled that she wasn't there. His mind was total blank. Maybe because he just woke up after so long and was still under heavy medication.

Time skip

"Will you guys now speak!?" Taehyung jaw clinched popping his veins out with furious gaze when he was got silence.

It was next morning but there was no yn when he woke up from the sleep which he got due to the injection. Neither jungkook was here as he had to be with neayon at night.

He was restless, so much worried for not having her besides him but he manage to hide it under his poker face when he faced mr.kim's in next morning.

By look of there horror faces taehyung already predicted what would have happened but he wanted to hear from them.

"She is at her father's house." Mr.kim answered looking at taehyung who stare at his father in brief.

"Why?"

"Mr.kang came and took her with him." Uncle kim answered making yeonjun scoff and looked at his father in disbelief.

"Why don't you just say what you guys did before that!?" Taehyung's head turned towards furious yeonjun when he said that. He furrows his eyebrows hearing that.

"Yeonjun not now-"

"What does that mean?" Taehyung asked.

"H-hyung-" yeonjun was about to speak but stopped when areum entered the room as everyone's eyes fell on her causing her to shift awkwardly besides yeonjun.

"Areum" taehyung called instead of listening to yeonjun. "Yes?"

"Where is your sister?" Taehyung watches how her gaze shifted towards Kim's in panic and uncertainty before meeting his again.

"Oppa doesn't like lies areum, I want you to speak only truth." Taehyung mumbled little calmly with poker face, he saw her looking at his fathers which made his eyes dark.

"You don't have to worry about them." Taehyung assure looking at areum who nodded her head like she really wanted to speak and started telling him what happened that day.

"Unnie came when she got to know about you but no one let her meet you, that sohee told so many mean things about unnie to uncle. everyone blamed her for your condition, saying she is the reason you are stressed. They told her to stay away from you and or somewhere until you will be fine. when appa came he too didn't let unnie say anything and took her with him." Areum completed sadly telling everything that happened here briefly to him who was having emotionless face. 

"Ohh" that's what taehyung reacted while nodding to himself shocking everyone in room. They stare at taehyung with terrified expressions of there face because male was oddly calm having just straight face.

"bring my phone." Taehyung beeped breaking the whole silence looking at areum who nodded curtly, she went to take the phone from drawer before handling it to taehyung.

"Taeh-" uncle kim tried to break the eerie atmosphere but before that taehyung spoke.

"And yeah tell others to get the fuck out." Taehyung told sharply with shrug without looking at anyone but her like there was only her present in room.

"You aren't-"

"I believe I was clear with my words Mr.kim!" Taehyung said in ice cold warning tone, dangerously while scrolling his phone leaving no chance for anyone to speak.

Taehyung's POV:

I dialled yn's phone more than five Times showing it unreachable which made me worried, anxious, fucked up. Why on the fucking earth she switched of her phone?

Doesn't she know that I will first do is to call her? I grind my teeths together and After trying once more like some dumb even after knowing it will be still unreachable, I called her father who picked up just in two ring.

"Hello"

"Where is your daughter!? What on the earth her phone is switched off? How is she? Y-" he cutt my words off.

"How are you tae?" He spoke which made me furious getting how he avoided my questions. I breath out to calm down when I was loosing my shit by the shitty feeling I was getting in my chest.

"I'm totally fine, now please can you give her phone." I say in desperation. The line went silent for second testing my patience.

"I can't."

"What!?"

"She isn't here." My eyes widened hearing that. Now does that fucking mean?

"What the f-what do you mean by she isn't there!!? You are the one took her there, I'm really not in mood to joke appa. I wanna fucking talk to her." I almost shout in panic.

"She wanted to go out from here, on Europe trip so-" i almost felt my breath stucked up hearing that he wasn't kidding at all.

"Are you out of your mind!!!? How-" I a

"Language young man."

"you think I care a damn?! How can you be so freaking calm? How could you let her go like that all alone knowing she has life threat. What about her freaking medical issues!!" I snapped furiously.

"You care about yours for now, she is on her antidotes."

"Besides You know how much stubborn she is, once she decides something she doesn't stop until she gets that. Also I can't see my daughter locking herself in room and cry over the things your family made her feel." I rub my forehead hearing that displeased voice.

when he mentioned above her my heart sank like I could almost thought how she would have reacted that time.

"Give me her phone number or location to me."

"I don't know."

"What now!?" I asked in irritation.

"I don't know where she went. But where ever she is, she is safe." He assured firmly avoiding whole topic. I was in disbelief to utter a word.

"I-" I stopped myself from saying word when I understood there was no way he was going to tell me where she was. It didn't took time for me to understand she might have told him not to.

" Oldman I'm not in mood. Please I really am in need to meet her right now." I mumbled as my voice dropped low in requesting way.

I agree as a father he might be disappointed with everything that happened. I myself am. There was burning ache I was feeling which would only calm down if she is near me or I don't know what I will do.

I need to talk to her, I need to see her, I highly need to just hold her to my chest even since I woke up or--- I might loose my mind.

"Taehyung." He muttered with a pause before saying "This time I myself don't know where she is." I cut the call and grind my teeths, My fist around phone tighten.

Week later
Authors POV:

If there was something creepy and scary then it was eerie silence.

And If there was something scariest and horrific was then that was taehyung's silence.

It was whole week taehyung got discharged, the exactly two days later after waking up. He wasn't fully recovered but he was out of danger. He only talked with jungkook and jimin last time.

After coming to their house all he used to do was lock himself in room, he even used to have his food in room only. He didn't said anything to anyone, it was almost like he doesn't care about what's happening around him.

About kims, they were staying in taehyung's house to check upon him. He didn't exchange a word about them staying there. He did barely had word with Reena mom.

She was innocent woman and there was no way anything she can do against both Kim's, taehyung knew better. Only she was allowed to go inside his room, to feed him to have chat with him, he let her.

Sometimes he found himself closing his eyes on her lap out of tiredness without exchange of words.

Currently it was night and taehyung walked out of room to grab water. He didn't bother look at the living room area knowing everyone must be there but his eyes caught something or you can say someone.

his lips curved up in vicious smirk for second since whole week of emotionless  face when he saw the figure who was sitting infront of Kim's, collected her stuff in panic just after her eyes met his dark one before running out of mansion like she saw some ghost.

Where Mr.kim got confused when sohee who was showing him some files told him that she remembered some work and walked out after glancing at stairs that's when his eyes fell on his son who was walking down stairs and went directly towards kitchen.

Mr.kim's heart clinched watching taehyung face which was bright idol star face turned into pale darkened face with bloodshot eyes having dark circles under it.

He knew what he did was wrong and taehyung less response was bothering him so much. Mr.kim saw him walking out of the kitchen with bottle in his hand and was about to go upstairs but before that mr.kim spoke.

"Taehyung can we talk?" Taehyung stopped hearing that, his jaw clinched.

"Why talking suddenly when you can order?" Taehyung mocked while drinking water without looking at his father. Mr.kim sigh and approach him.

"Taehyung-"

"What that girl was doing here?" Taehyung asked first looking at his father with nothing but coldness. Uncle kim sigh hearing and watching his brothers frozen state he thought to interrupt between.

"She came here to sign some deal-"

"She was forbidden to step in here!" Taehyung declared in pissed tone.

"Who took my permission before letting her enter here? Besides isn't that rule of your family to not bring office stuff here?" Taehyung asked in coldly staring at both Kim's whose tongue got tied hearing the distant words from him.

"Unbelievable." He scoff in annoyance and was about to head upstairs but stopped hearing his father's words.

"Tae can we talk calmly?" Taehyung scoff hearing the requesting tone and turn to look at him. 

"You know what father? Let's talk actually." Now that taehyung said that and walked infront of them, their throat when dry watching that cold darkened face of his.

No matter how much depraved they were with him taehyung never misbehave highly with them but ever since taehyung woke up his behaviour changed totally.

It was clearly showing how he was holding himself from not bursting harshly on them.

"why did you send yn away from me father?" Taehyung asked quiet yet genuinely. He was actually curious to know what was in their mind when they did that.

Taehyung's POV:

"we thought you aren't ready to adjust with her and then Doctor said her staying with you-" I looked at him in disbelief.

"The amount of fucking excuses I'm listening since I woke up is shitting my head." I hissed and spoke.

"For that you just abandon your own daughter in law like that? Didn't you took the lesson from Jennie to not let sohee interfere when I wasn't around. At least you could have tried." I look at him in disappointment.

More than anger I was disappointed with my own father. I thought he loved her dearly by the way he always took her side over me but he had to broke that bubble thought of mine like that.

"H-how do you know about it? Do you-"

"Does it matters now!? I knew so my things from the start. And I know too the girl you were so edger to move away is love of my life. I lost the memories but you knew, the. Why!?" I snapped angrily through my teeths. Their eyes widened as they stare at me in shock as if I murder someone infront of them.

"Taehyung he did that for you." Uncle try to justify him which pissed me of further.

"You really did that for me? For my well being huh? Then listen. I'm not at all doing good without her." I hissed out feeling my own throat went dry just by thinking about the yearning I got.

"I can't breathe without her father, are you getting me?" I voice out painfully as angry tear roll down my eyes which I didn't bother to wipe.

It was nothing infront of how much she would've shed those and I was feeling hurt even thinking about it. I hated she cried when I wasn't around and I hate myself that I wasn't fucking around.

My breathe stucked up due to the anger, pain I was suppressing. I didn't try to stop myself either. I wanted to let them see what they did to their own son in the name of my well being tag. Kim's couldn't react watching me like that and looked at me with that guilty face like always.

"just for your son's well being you send her away from me. Did you ever thought what she would have felt? You literally push that girl away from her own husband saying he is in such condition because of her, really?"  I spat biting my inner cheek to not shout like mad person.

"T-tae we weren't aware-"

" Enough dad! she did nothing. She was quite all along. It wasn't you but her besides me father. let me be clear you were nowhere around in all this. You even thought to take company's matters in your hands thinking I'm incapable mentally then why suddenly you started thinking about me so much." I chuckled bitterly. She Never tried to tell me anything. never even tried to explain what she felt and here.

"T-taehyung it's not like t-that-"

"It is like that. I am not that 15 yrs old you pushed away before. I already warn you to not bring yn between this whole mess. That's enough!" I cutt him off and said not wanting to bare his more excuses.

"You know what I feel? I have family I always had, but there is only one whom I can call my family. You all proved me there is no one for her rather than me and there is no one for me rather than my princess." I mumbled truely, chuckling painfully at the thought of it.

I was hard person to broke but my own family was the reason to crackled me by that constant hammering on my weak spot on the name of well being.

I smile sadly when I watched the colourless face of his when he stared at me in shock. I was less guilty today for making him feel that way. Because for moment I again saw my love in the place of my mother.

"Now we are talking then let's chat about your favourite topic as well." I purred before dropping another shock on them.

"From today onwards all the Kim's industries decisions will be solely taken by me or I will quit." I announced with shrug.

"You can't do that taehyung that's not possible." I chuckled hearing that.

"Ohh I very much can uncle, trust me." I  smirk watching their colourless shocked faces. Without me kim's industry was nothing trash and i know better.

I don't even care if they aren't ready with this agreement. there wasn't anything to care about, I am still self made billionaire even without the title of businessman. The well known idol who is trending each and every day and it won't affect me a penny. 

My idol balance was equal to the wealth I was getting from Kim's industries. Besides I only used V's bank account to cherish my princess, because I will be damned to spend from the earnings which once cause my mother's life over it.

Its just the fierce side of me was saying me to not give up on company just because it was made up of my blood and sweat and the sacrifices I made or I would have already done that long while ago. I'm soo close to do that now too.

My father glance at uncle before slowly nodding his head slowly. "Fine."

I smirk at that before taking my steps back and I say simply. "It's better from now on don't bother yourself to contact or interfere in my life unless it's do or die situation. I will be there that time, only. I will fullfill all my ideal son's duties but don't expect me to be your son."

Both of them look at me with wide eyes with hurt and painful expressions on their faces which I always never wanted to bring but they forced me. It's pathetic but truth that I have no regret today watching that pain in their eyes.

"T-taehyung You are my son and y-you want me to agree to this. I know what I did was wrong but I was worried for my only son to think about anyone else. you can't say something like that just because I'm agreeing to your nonsense!" He shout out in anger while coughing making me shook my head and walked up to him

"Easy there." I handed him the water bottle I was having before patting his back to calm him down.

"That's how it feels when you taste your own medicine. Shoe is the same, just it's not my foot today." I mumbled calmly with no emotions making him stare at me. My face turned cold as I took step back looking at both of them.

"Cars are ready, you decide when you are leaving." I said and walked upstairs from there 

There wasn't any emotions they left me to feel. one thing was sure, I was hur deeply. There is always one peak point and I was over that limit long ago,  what my fault was I never took action before just for the sake of my son's heart, just to face the consequences. She isn't here today.

Time skip

I looked up to stop with the hope of not letting those water droplets from my eyes but my eyes catch the view of dark night sky causing those to fall instantly.

how could I forgot that, that night sky always reminds me of those night blue eyes each time I looked up.

The pain I was feeling thinking about what she would have felt. There was no trace of her. It was whole week now still I could find where she went and it was scaring me.

No matter how calm I was but the internal turmoil I was fiddling was breaking me. No! There was no chance I had thought that I'm not meeting her again or she is leaving me. The psycho side in me with screw everything to bring her back.

The second was feeling like hour to me, I am so used to her having besides me, near me for each and every second that it was almost difficult to stay unbothered.

It was like my heart was just taking her name, ever since I have got her it's habit of my running behind her and now out of nowhere she is disappearing without warning was not letting me think straight.

The yearning, the want everything at once. The think was I was not mad at her for going from here. It was the wise thing she did or if anything more would have happened. I would have definitely destroyed my own bloodline by my own hand.

"Man you fine?" I wipe my face and look back hearing jimin's voice who walked inside bedroom making me chuckle bitterly.

"I'm not jiminaa. I can never be without her." I muttered looking down as my vision got blurry again and to make it worse he hugged me and I couldn't hold back. painful whimper crawled up in my throat as spoke.

"W-why it's always m-me?" I back away and ran

"Ever since I have met her it's always h-her. Even if I stopped myself I would just run behind her like she had something which only belongs to me and it pains me so much jiminaa. It pains me damn much that everyone tries to snatch her from me. My family, people around me, Even I myself." I bite my inner cheek hard to calm down thinking about everything. The more tears fall down my eyes.

He stare at me helplessly and mumbled. "Tae she will come back. She too can't stay without you."

"I know but I just can't bare the fact that she isn't infront of my eyes. Only I know how my heart is managing to beat without her. I am ready to leave everything chim. I don't want anything but her." I let out like helpless person, I was done hiding that I was fine, so done with entire thing happening around.

"I just wanna keep her to myself. Is it too much ask? I am so done that I'm ready to go somewhere with her Leaving everything behind. I don't care if I will be called as coward, I really don't as long as she will be there." I grumbled truely looking away.

At this point I don't care about anything but the hardship both of us were going through just because of my shitty past and fucked up people around me. She deserves nothing of all of this but bare everything for me.

"Taehyung I don't know what to say, I know it's hard but everything will be fine, Don't be like this." Jimin spoke worriedly patting my shoulder. I nodded my head and wipe my face before sighing.

"Leave me alone for sometime." He stare at me in brief before nodding his head hesitation. I sat near bed once he went out before placing my head on bed. I sigh and tilt my head to look at out big wedding picture on wall

"How are you even getting sleep without me when you barely close your eyes when I'm not around?" I muttered stare at her eye smiling face that I couldn't understand when my eyes got close.

Time skip

After crying and screaming like helpless guy for another two three days who was abandoned by his own wife I realised who am I and who is she.

I tried to search for yn but at the end I couldn't find anything from whole one and half week except Where and on which plane she was.

Her father was not in mood to let me know and I can't make him saw word knowing how manipulative that man is too just as much as me that it almost made me believe that he doesn't know where she is.

But again that man is just as same as me and I doubt he sent her somewhere gaurdless without any protection. That's the only reason I wasn't in madhouse.

The thing I understood is my feisty wife is smart enough to know about her husband's reach and she totally knew what i can do to search for her that made her almost hidden from me.

I agree to whoever who said never let your woman know everything about you or you will ended up like me. Sadly I can't fucking do anything about that now.

The place she chose to hide made my jaw hung on floor, I never in wild dream would have thought she will be there. After knowing and thinking so much I conclude two things.

She was angry, mad. At me?

Yes.

She wanted to trouble me?

That's what actually happening!!

"Sir car is ready." Soobin said after walking inside bring me back from my thoughts. My gaze darkened as smirk form on my face as I nodded before getting up.

I took my leather gloves from table and was about to walked out but very freaked out soul stand infront of my office door signalling something to my manager soobin making me scoff.

"Best of luck with your work felix." I mocked looking at his soul less face, he looked at me with pleading kicked puppy eyes which made me snort.

"Sir please have some mercy, I'm just small employee how will I able to handle whole company's stuff alone." He cried out making me shrugged.

"I already gave you two options. Either handle JB's matters or get chopped in piec---" I stopped myself when he shook his head with enough speed to almost break it with that terrified expressions.

"I will try to handle--" I stare at him with warning.

"I-i w-will handle." Evil smile spread on my lips.

"Good! And what you don't have to do?" I raise my eyebrow in questionable manner.

"I-i don't have to let m-ma'am know any of this." Felix muttered looking down. 

Only if he wasn't her P.A, he was six feet underground for doing what he did when I am already furious. I don't want her to get angry on me over this small human when all he was doing is to help her.

"Exactly!" I shot him glare before walking towards my car.
____________________________________
Authors note:-

My insta ID: _diksha_fics

430+ votes and 400+ comments for next chapter...

Any guesses what felix did?

What do you think? What taehyung did was right?

Preview
I'm not going with you........... :)

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

6K 268 10
"Doctor how is my wife? Is she ok" Taehyung asked while looking at doctor. "Don't worry Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim is fine she just need time take a little r...
295K 10.6K 74
แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› ๊œฐสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€. แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด€ษขแด‡.แด€แดœ ๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…จ They say that if two people are destined to be together, then no one can do anything to separate them. T...
32.8K 2.2K 53
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
614K 23.5K 68
[COMPLETED โœ…] โ โ›โ›Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so muchโž๏ผŒshe said while crying her heart out. โStop it, stop saying that you love me...