๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“...

By DIKSHABhoir

"-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ... More

INTRODUCTION
โ™กโœฟ PROLOGUE โœฟโ™ก
1. my heart
(mr.and mrs.kim mansion)
2. who are you?
3: annoying women
4: bitter anniversary
5: different side of him
6: her face
8: salt and spice
9: the kiss
10: anger
11: chocolates
12: precious lips
13: jealousy
14: care?
15: accusation
16: guilt
17: dandelions
18: I love youโ™ฅ๏ธ
19: the sudden kiss
20: babygirl
21: her bear
22: my princess โ™ฅ๏ธ
23: peace
24: father in law
25: little tease/ blame
26: whip he is
27: yn's anger
28: she is my equal
29: my beautiful mess ๐Ÿ”ž
30: dare not to hurt my wife
31: nightmare or reality?
32: his pain, her past
33: her birthday
34: star gazing ๐Ÿ”ž
35: the deal is deal
must read! important noteโš ๏ธ
Inkitt app acc about posting 18+ scenes๐Ÿ”ž
36: her nightmare
37: food poisoning
38: office table๐Ÿ”ž
39: she is only my business
40: argument
41: beauty of the night ๐Ÿ”ž
42: destroyed in seconds๐Ÿ”ž
43: who spoiled you?
44: cruel than strangers
45: emotionless
46: I can't breathe
47: our home is where I live
48: kim the kiddnapper
49: handcuffed ๐Ÿ”ž
50: punishment ๐Ÿ”ž
51: I remember, princess
52: Annonymous
53: ruthless he is
54: focus on your work mrs.kim๐Ÿ”ž
55: date in paris
57: cravings
56: I'm pregnant
59: Kim Star
60: Dadda's girl ๐Ÿ”ž
58: cravings pt.2

7: girlfriend?

3.8K 236 118
By DIKSHABhoir

Vote, comment and follow ♥️

Taehyung's POV:

"where were you?" Someone asked me just as I entered in mension. I already know who is it and I don't wanna face her when my anger is on its peak to hurt her. It's past 2 in morning why is she up till this late.

I ignore her question and started walking without glancing at her but she again started talking while following me.

"Did you drink? Taehyung you can't consume alcohol when your medication is going on!" She said making me greet my teeths as I turned to look at her. What's with this woman?

"And You aren't my personal nurse to advice me." I snapped but her face expression changed from frown to disbelief as she walk closer to me.

"You- t-this perfume" yn point out as she sniff on my shirt the perfume which was obviously of that girl in club. But I chose to ignore it and walk past her but her next words made me halt.

"D-did you sleep with someone?" She murmur almost lightly as if I was away I couldn't hear her. What the fuck!

"Hello miss. Straight forward who are you to ask me this, huh!?" I growled angrily as I face her.  No one ever ask me what the fuck I do who is she to question me.

"And yes I did! So what?! You are not my actual wife to be loyal with you!!... Even if you are I don't accept you as one. SO MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!!" I shout but I fucking feel regret for god knows why when I saw her almost frozen body flinch like that. She is acting like I hurt her by that.

Her those dark blue eyes met with mine trying to show through them that what she was feeling.

Betrayal, disappointment, hurt. Was she feeling all that? If yes then why!? And why the fuck I was I can read those eyes? I was hating it, whole situation.

Anger rushes through my veins as I slam the vase near by on door behind her shattering it into pieces. She was still but startled as I walk towards her until our breath tangled and grab her chin harshly to make her look at me. My eyes were red as I was glaring at her who was looking at me with those frightened eyes but I warn her once already about it.

"Just don't even try to show that look like you are hurt and mess with my mind. if you have problem me Fucking someone then sign those papers and fuck off because I'm not gonna change for you!" I voice out coldly but she just stared at me with that emotionless face.

"W-why do you care if I look hurt or not? You are gonna do whatever you want right?" She ask but she was shivering. I also don't know why I do care but I know somewhere I do that's the Fucking reason I come back.

Because of that voice, Maybe because of her but I'm so much of egoist to accept it.

"Ofc I will my little wife." I Muttered as my hand which was hold her chin went to hold her throat and my hand was already itching to pull her closer to me.

The sudden feeling to choke her filled my head but the stares she was passing were enough for me to say that she will like it if I do that and I will also enjoy watching it.

She never left the chance to amuse me because if there was someone other than her was here he would have fainted rather than giving back stares to my glares. my thoughts ceases when she mumbled.

"That's okay but just for proving me wrong don't do something which you will regret in the end because I'm used to feeling this way but you are not." She told with disturb tone and push me away from her going inside not before showing me her that emotionless face which hasn't changed at all from four years now.

Where I was puzzled at her words it's not her first time she said it like that. It's her signature word whenever I brought topic of divorce.

Ughhh! Fuck my life. I need some sleep.

Next morning

"What happened to your eyes?" I asked as I saw her eyes were almost blood red. Her eyes slightly widened as she put the transperant spectacles on before handing me my medicines.

"None of your business" she snapped and grab her coat to leave as we were almost done with breakfast more like I was done with breakfast. She didn't even eat with me.

"Ofcourse" I muttered and look at the packet of medicine in my hand.

After last night's argument I thought she won't even look at me but when I come downstairs whole breakfast was there and she was also ready with her office attire. Well she didn't look at me but did everything she has too do, from making food, to giving me meds.

To my surprise when I walk out of the bathroom there was my all office thinks were on bed almost with my iron clothes. I didn't wanted to wear it but I was already late for office and also I was feeling little guilty about last night as it wasn't her fault practically that I was having her in my mind.

(Taehyung's look)

Sighing I made my way towards my car heading towards company. Everyone who were busy in work stand up one by one and started bowing in respect while wishing me good morning which I ofcourse ignored as always and walk past them.

Smirk for on my face when I saw whole noise turned into pin drop silence like everyone held their breath. I feel new after so long coming here, this place has changed so much, and looks more powerful than it was before. In four years so many things changed and it was one of them. This place was screaming power and I was holder of it and couldn't be more proud about this fact.

I like everything under my control in my life ever since I have stepped in business world, it makes me powerful, it means I can do whatever I want without giving fuck about others and that's the another reason why I don't like yn.

That woman always makes me feel she is exception to everything I have. She won't hesitate to crush my ego under her feet if she got chance and I will just just look at it dumbfounded as my every sense stops working when she is around me.

She is witch for reason because she has damn audacity to play with my mind. People think of me as brat I would have accept that crown happily if she wasn't in line because she is more of brat than me which she hide under that innocent mask.

I walk inside my head cabin but frown when I saw 2 head chairs. I look at the soobin and felix which were behind me.

"Why there are two head chairs?" I asked looking at them.

Short information:
When yn join company as CEO and taehyung's wife that time, taehyung arranged another head chair in his main office besides his chair saying he doesn't like the idea of his wife sitting on employees chair with another clients or employees as she deserves the place besides him only and everyone should know it.
____

"That's for ma'a-" felix was about to say something but soobin glare at him and started speaking.

"W-we forgot to put back another as we change the chair." Soobin stated nervously making me look at them in suspicion. I wasn't satisfied with answer but shrugged and nodded.

"Where is yn?" I ask looking at the building in front of me which was of half height of main building of Kim's in which her main office was.

"M-ma'am was in her cabin?" Felix told me the universal truth with I already know. Why she didn't showed up yet instead send felix to sign this important documents.

"Where is she now?" I inquired hearing 'was'.

"With jungkook sir, they went to grab coffee." I focus immediately shifted to him when he said that. Jungkook is here? They why he didn't come to meet me?

"When did he came?"

"He was here since morning sir" I frown at that. That ungreatful rabbit was here since morning but he didn't care to meet his hyung but was hanging out with her.

Some information about jungkook and yn's relation is missing to me. Last night in club when I was with girls he was throwing me looks like I was cheating on him and not on yn. When did this to get this close?

"Okay you can go" I told felix after handing him file.

Week later
I was checking some file's but my mind was somewhere else. I was thinking about yn more than I should. I was impressed with her skills and work in office. How she managed everything in my absence which is hard for new comers to business world. I like how professional she was here with me or maybe it was because of the argument we had.

After that argument we never talked normal it's always ended up with fights or mockings but in all this she was talking care of me like responsible person. From breakfast to dinner everything was settled, her secretary was literally spying me about that in office.

Her eyes were always red and pale. Nowadays she started giving answers to my every question like 'none of your business' so I didn't bother to ask.

I don't know what's happening but her those Caring gestures are stealing my heart which shouldn't be like that. What if it's just act. Why is she doing this when she is with me for money?

Not to mention what is happening with me around her, everytime she come infront of me being dolled up I couldn't hold my eyes from checking her out. Even if she wasn't dolled up my eyes never left her figure whenever she was around me. It's unhealthy that how my mind was making scenarios about it.

The thought of she staying in other building was bothering me so much than it needed as I saw in meeting how men were gawking at her about which she wasn't even giving fuck but it pissed the shit out of me. Not gonna lie but I know her eyes on me in whole meeting and it will be big fat lie if that thing didn't do something with my heart. I know I'm going crazy because of her.

I come out of my thoughts when I heard knock on door just to see sohee entering in.

"Taehyung!" She voice out in excitement but I shot her glare. I don't fucking like when someone goes unprofessional. My wife doesn't calls me by name then who the fuck is she!

"That's mr.kim or sir for you miss. Lee. Behave we are in office" I told glaring at her.to which she pout. Not again that girl..

"I'm sorry"

"Hmm why are you here?" I asked as I started working on my laptop again.

"Actually I wanted to ask one favor" she grab my attention saying this. Now what does she want?

"We are having project in new branch of Washington and due to your accident we put it on hold but now we have to hurry up as clients are demanding so as per that we have to work till late at nights to complete it, huge work load is pendi-" what this girl wanna say, I know every fucking thing about it and I don't have time to listen.

"Your point?" I ask cutting her off.

" the place where I am currently staying is not good at night, I feel uncomfortable and my father's other mension is under construction, I could have stayed in hotels but those are far from this company so can I shift with you?" Sohee explained more like ask like she is asking for most common thing ever.

"Sorry what?" I ask again already getting the sudden reason

"Don't get me wrong but for somedays can I move in.. until the construction of other mension is done and also we have to work till late and our meetings also will be at midnight's as per international times so it will be helpful for us if we stay together" before I could say anything she cutt me of by saying.

"I already asked uncle kim, he agreed and told me to ask you" she said making me closer my eyes shut.

Then why are you girl just grab your luggage and enter in my house like unwanted guest you are gonna be just like my unwanted wife. I groan internally.

"Okay" I said making her jump in excitement. I roll my eyes at that.

If I got scammed by any girl my father will be the mere reason. I can't say no to my father for anything he asks me and it's hella irritating that I can't protest his words. I love that old man so much to do anything for him.

"Like that I will help you with that bitch" she chirp but my eyes darkened at that.

"I don't need your any help" I told and started working on my laptop. I know it will be disaster and she doesn't like yn is clear because this girl things yn is coming between us that not true.

I have saw how she glares at yn whenever everyone Praise her work. Yn has great respect in my company which I myself is getting now and it has to be like that because no matter what she is mrs.kim, my wife and everyone should respect my wife even if I don't consider as one and for that this girl infront of me is getting on my nerves.

"But I want to help you tae, I know it's hard for you to bare that annoying girl" she muttered making me look at her coldly.

"You know what do whatever you two want. I don't care but don't pull me in. Now leave" I said and ignore her presence.

if sohee being reason of getting ride of yn then be it like that. I don't want both of them so they can do whatever they want just sohee shouldn't plan something against me or I will book tour tickets for her which will directly end in hell.

Ever since I lost my memory they think I have memories of 4 years in me so that they can give me candy and make me believe whatever the fuck they want just like sohee did now. I quite because I'm just observing.

I feel like I am missing some important part of me more like whole fucking part of me. Memories are simultaneous to it. I couldn't even get sleep at nights at the feeling of that void in my heart.

I know they are hiding things from me and but I will find out everything when it is needed. I don't believe sohee not in one percent but again, I wanna know what's wrong with her except form her obsession.

Anyways maybe sohee being there will help my situation I'm going through. If she staying will stop my growing desires towards yn then I'm good with it.

Time skip
I rang the bell of our mansion with sohee at my side with her two huge luggage like she was planning to stay here for lifetime.

Door open as I saw yn infront of me with small smile on her lips after so many days which did things with my heart but it already replaced with frown when she saw sohee behind me.

Acceptable. 

"And Why are you here?" Yn asked rudely making me amused at the tone.

"To stay here." Sohee reply with that smirk and walk past yn. Yn scoff at that.

"Wait let me check outside" she said while walking towards door. What this woman is up to?

"What why?" Sohee ask before I could do that making yn turned to look at her.

"I don't remember sticking board to my house like 'this is place to stay' for anyone without my permission so why are you here?." Yn ask with dramatic frown on her face giving me hard time to not smile making sohee embarrassed at the way she entered inside pushing her away. It was funny the way this witch was saying this with that straight face.

"For your kind information I'm not anyone" sohee said confidently with that proud smirk on her face. I raise my eyebrow at that.

"Yeah? Then who are you?" Yn ask while crossing her arms.

"Your husband's girlfriend" just as she declared I almost choke in my saliva. I wasn't prepared for something like that as I look at sohee who was smirking at yn where yn's face lost its colour as her eyes locked with mine.

Not again!

_____________________________________
Authors note:

How was this chapter?

What do you think? Will taehyung reject what sohee said or not?

Complete the target early so that I can update tonight or i won't be available Tomorrow to post next chapter.

Preview
Salt and spice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 62.6K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancรฉe. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
7.3K 531 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...
2.5M 80.7K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ : ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
14.3K 2.2K 13
Story by cutegir2002 >>> Season 2 of IDOL'S BUNNY. In the previous season we saw how the famous ceo Jeon met the well known and world wide famous id...