Anthophile (PJO x HP) 🌸WTM/R...

By ChidoriStream_86

Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to B... More

PJO Characters
HP characters #1
HP characters #2
Ancient Noble House of Black
Aesthetic
Familiars
Book 1
1
2
3
4
5
6
Author's note
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Author's Note
17
18
19
20
🪴🐬
Book 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
Author's Note
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Author's Note
🪄🐣
Book 3
1
2
3
Author's Note
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Author's Note
🏠|🐶☘️☀️☠️
Book 4

Prologue

20.4K 500 57
By ChidoriStream_86

It was a relatively normal day for the students in Hogwarts. At the Gryffindor table, four boys specifically, they were in their 7th year in Hogwarts, which is also their final year. They were known as the Marauders.

A boy with messy-curly dark brown hair with his matching pair of hazel eyes and rounded glasses framing his face, he is James Fleamont Potter. Beside him is his partner in crime, Sirius Orion Black, he has long shaggy black hair and silver-grey eyes. He was disowned from his own home a year ago and is now staying with the Potters who welcomed him with open arms. He had toned down on his wild habit, but still does it from time to time. He became a bit more responsible but still has a rebellious streak.

In front of them is Remus John Lupin, a boy with scars littering his face and also their bookworm friend who always reads but also does pranks with them but gets away with it very easily, he always keeps all his three friends in line and not to cause any more trouble.

Last but not least, Peter Pettigrew, a boy with light blue eyes who enjoys eating nevertheless always sticks closely with his three friends all the time pranking students. He always taught he was the "add-on" or "spare" of the group as he thinks he has no talent and wasn't valuable enough to be in the marauders. The four of them were discussing about the new pranks they wanted to carry out before their last few days of wizarding school ends and their time to step into their future. They had matured quite a bit, but at least their pranks are much less violent and still fun.

On another table next to the boys, there is a girl with vibrant red hair and a pair of green eyes, she is Lily Evans, the girlfriend of James Potter. She had finally accepted James' proposal to be his girlfriend and he was jumping for joy internally. She was sitting and chatting with her friends, Alice Fortescue, a girl with short jet-black hair framing her small round face; Marlene McKinnon a blonde hair female and Dorcas Meadowes, a Ravenclaw student, with dark brown locks with matching brown eyes who always chats with them and is also Marlene's girlfriend. They were talking about what they want to do in the future and also about their plans for the week.

On the other side, at the Slytherin table, Sirius' brother— Regulus Arcturus Black, who is a 6th year student, reads a book specifically on dark arts, but was hidden with a fake book cover. He was still internally disappointed with his elder brother who he believed that abandoned him for the Potters, he was still bitter about it and does not want to talk to him ever again. His friends, Bartemius Crouch Jr., also known as Barty, Evan Rosier and Rabastan Lestrange were chatting about the Dark Lord and what was their master's plans for the future. Only Barty was adamant to join the Dark Lord's army whereas Evan, Regulus and Rabastan were forced into joining into the ranks by their respective families.

They had no choice to accept it, in order to protect themselves, they bore the dark mark and was covered under their long-sleeved shirt and robes. On the other side, Severus Snape, a boy with short greasy hair, was sitting silently while writing on a notebook as he eats his breakfast. He was still heartbroken about the fact that his one and only best friend— Lily Evans had become the girlfriend of James Potter. The boy he despises to the depths of hell. He was bitter that she does not want to talk to him anymore as he had called her a 'mudblood' in their 6th year and he deeply regretted it and still feel extremely guilty about it.

As they were having breakfast before their class started, a small box with a note on it apparated in front of the headmaster's table, shocking all the students and teachers. Out of a sudden, the Great Hall doors opened to reveal people from the Potters— Fleamont and Euphemia Potter; the Blacks— Orion Black, Walburga Black, Cygnus Black, Druella Black, Alphard Black, Arcturus Black, and Cassiopeia Black; the Malfoys, Abraxas Malfoy, Lucius Abraxas Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy nee Black; the Prewetts — Fabian and Gideon Prewetts, the Weasleys— Arthur Weasley, Molly Weasley, Their children, William, Charlie and Percy; the Tonks— Ted Tonks, his wife Andromeda Tonks nee Black and their daughter, Nymphadora; the Lestranges; Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black and her husband Rudolphus Lestrange; Aurors— Amelia Bones, Alastor Moody; and finally the current minister of magic— Harold Minchum.

"Merlin... is it family reunion today? Or am I being delusional today," Sirius stared at his used-to-be family in disbelief as he whispers James silently.

"I don't know, Padfoot. If you're delusional, I must be blind as hell," James replied as he stared at his parents.

It was silent as everyone was confused to the sudden arrival of the guests. James' parents were looking at him and Sirius with their eyebrows raised in question. Out of a sudden, the silence was interrupted by a screech.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS, DUMBLEDORE!? WHY WERE WE SENT HERE!? THIS BETTER BE WORTH IT!", Walburga screeches piercingly making all the students and professors to cover their ears to ease the pain. "Mrs. Black... if you please quiet down for now. We also had received a mail out of nowhere. So please do, all students, parents and professors listen well. Thank you." Dumbledore silenced the screeching banshee. The other parents and aurors stood silently waiting for the message to be relayed to everyone in the Great Hall.

Then, Dumbledore turned toward the note above the box and started reading the note.

To everyone in Hogwarts,

The Future of the Wizarding World is not as bright as anyone expected it to be. Several issues had influenced the future in at least twenty years from now and we would like to change that. The future is yet to set in stone and we would appreciate that the people here would take action to understand the challenges and the difficulties faced by the future children of one of the many students sitting here. We had sent sixteen books that will show you the Potter and Black children, their friends and what they will have to go through in order to achieve a sense of peace and understanding amongst everyone. The purpose for us to send this is to prevent further loss of lives and destruction of the two worlds. The books will be covering the events of the Second Wizarding War. The books are arranged in order and a projectile will appear for the story to appear chronologically. Each book will have a collection of each year the children mentioned above had lived and had to overcome their own problems in their lives and you must watch them all.

Throughout the duration of the screenplay, time will be halted and there is no need for any of you to feel obligated to worry about your time management. I recommend that younger students— the first years until third years to stay close to the older students, as to consider that some scenes are to violent for them to watch.

At one point, a group of people from the future will join you, not physically yet but will be eventually, and answering questions that you may have concerning their lives. Please, with all due respect, when they join you, refrain from asking about future events as they are not allowed to answer.

Finally, that will be all, I hope you will watch these movies very attentively.

The Fates and Lady Hecate.

The hall was in silent for a while, until all hell broke loose. Some people were excited, squealing, whispering and shouting amongst themselves. Each people was fixated on certain parts of the letter had been written.

They were shocked that their creator of magic— Lady Hecate herself took an opportunity to write them a letter about the future along with the fates. James and his parents were fixated on the name of the future Potter heir. The Blacks were fixated on their future Black heir, whether it was Sirius or Regulus to have a child in the future is still unknown.

Lily's friends were squealing as they knew that their friend would have a child with James, making her blush as red as her hair colour. Sirius was panicking internally. He was wondering, who's child is this? Is it his or Regulus'? Did they have a family to care for them? Where's the mother? Or were they like him, exiled from the family itself. He was afraid, because he knew that if that child was his, it would be alright, since he would be there for them and will take care of them along with the Potter heir.

Nonetheless, if it was Regulus' child, will he take care of her much better than his parents or worse to come. Whereas Regulus looked at the corner of his eye to peek at his brother, worried internally about the next heir or heiress and also the future itself. His friends were also looking at his at the corner of their eyes, concerned shown on their face. Looking about their friend, hoping that he wouldn't blow up or faint out of a sudden due to the shocking news announced.

"Pads... you alright?" James spoke, snapping him out of his deep thoughts.

"Yeah... I'm alright..." Sirius said with a small fake smile that James knew that he was lying. His other friends too noticed it and shared a worried glance at him.

"It's alright, Pads... if it's your child, you would definitely do well taking care of him or her along with us, right? There's no need to worry about it. What are friends for, right boys?" James consoles him, easing his worries a bit. As his friends too replied that they will help him to take care of his future child.

As the noise in the Great Hall starts to increase, Dumbledore exclaims a loud "Silence!", quieting the hall instantly as the attention was directed towards to the headmaster. "We will follow as the letter says, but for now everyone, please finish your breakfast and sit in your current seats. Thank you." The guests went to their family as some of them took a seat at an empty table, the head of ministry and aurors— Amelia Bones and Alastor Moody walked forward to discuss with the headmaster about the situation.

As Dumbledore said, all the students quickly ate their breakfast and cleaned up themselves and sat still. The headmaster passed the box to Professor McGonagall to open. As she opens, the books starts to fly up and layering up into a stack, tables and chairs started to change into movie theatre seats. The students, teachers and the guests were moved into their seats as the first book flew towards the front and opened. Everyone was excited especially James, Lily, Sirius and the Weasleys; knowing about their lives in the future and their children. Then, suddenly a projectile displays above the book and a video shows a few children at least the age of 18 and above.

"Is it rolling?", a voice of a girl with long curly purple hair appeared on the screen, she was pretty, and she looks like she was from the noble house of Blacks. The girl moved the camera a bit and smiled, beside her was a boy that wore glasses that looks like a carbon copy of James Potter himself but with green eyes, which was like Lily's. The people watching were amazed to see the future children. Whispers were heard behind the screen of the two children, as the girl shushed them to quiet down.

"Is it starting already, (Name)? Hey Ron! Stop chewing so loudly, would ya? The camera is on!" The boy with spectacle said with an annoyed look on his face. The girl next to him looked at his with slight irritation, her hair turned slightly red, showing to the audience that she was a metamorphamagus. The Blacks were shocked to see her hair change colour, but they kept silent, continue waiting for the video to continue. Andromeda and her husband were shocked to see the girl has the same condition as their daughter while Nymphadora was excited to see another metamorphamagus on the screen, her eyes sparkled with excitement. Then the girl on screen slapped him on his leg and shushed him.

"Potter... shush!" The girl exclaimed as she turned to the boy. Then, her hair colour changes to orange showing that she was nervous. "Hello, and greetings everyone who are watching! I'm (Name) Andromeda Black and next to me is..." the girl introduces herself and nudges the boy to introduce himself too. "I'm Harry James Potter." The boy said as he waved slightly with an awkward smile.

James looked at the boy and then to Lily with happiness twinkling in his eyes. Lily was staring at her future son in adoration. Both of them have a child in the future, and he was their creation. Lily almost teared up with happiness as James held her hand to comfort her.

Sirius and Regulus looked at the screen with adoration and proud, but wondering who are her parents. It was a relief to see her smiling and happy. James looked at his friend and says, "Hey, Pads... The girls looks so much like you. Her hair to her face structure..." Sirius looked at James with his mouth agape. Not saying anything they continued to watch the video.

"We are from the future! And for those who doesn't know us, it's fine... I'd be surprised if you did." (Name) Black continued with a sarcastic smile. "Seeing that we have yet to be born. Come on guys, say hello to the past!" The girl waved over her friends with an excited expression, hair turned purple with a cute smile on her face.

"Say what?"

"What did she just say?"

A few people came behind the camera, there were two boys and a girl with red hair, would be know as the Weasley's children, "Hi, I'm Ronald Weasley, he's George Weasley and she's Ginerva Weasley." The slightly shorter boy pointed to each of his sibling as the female Weasley turned irritated and said, " Don't call me Ginerva." She then turned to the camera and smiles and say, "I'm Ginny."

Some people turned towards the Weasley couple and congratulated them and Fabian and Gideon turned to their sister and teased her, as her face turned red as she pointed to her husband that they have a girl after many generations.

"I'm Hermione Granger." A girl with curly long brown hair waved to the screen.

Some Slytherins sneered at the girl as she was a muggleborn, but then the video continued.

Then, a boy with blonde hair appears, that looks like a Malfoy himself introduced. "Merry meet. Im Draco Malfoy."

The Malfoy's were shocked to see that they have an heir.

"Oh my Salazar... Lucius, we have a son...", Narcissa stared at the screen with adoration as her husband looked proud.

"I'm Luna Lovegood," a girl with white-blonde hair says dreamily.

Pandora Fawley sat at her seat with Xenophilius Lovegood in awe as they have a daughter in the future. She was perfect.

"Hi, I'm Neville Longbottom." A boy with crooked teeth and a mop of brown hair on his head says.

Alice Fortescue and Frank Longbottom were delighted to see that they have a child. They were also teased by their friends.

"Yup, end of introduction here... We still have too many people to introduce you to, but let's continue with what I'm supposed to say is that since you are in the middle of the First Wizarding War and everything looks insane right now," the girl did a dramatic handwave, "...but what you are going through isn't as bad as what we had just gone through.", (Name) moved back to the camera and said.

"Doubt it..." Minister Minchum muttered silently.

"We had just finished the Second Wizarding War and had suffered too much loss, along with different ones too," (Name) said with sadness lace in her voice as her hair turned blue. "Don't get me wrong, we had finally won but like a wise man one told me that there are no winners in war, just survivors."

"Another war!?" Some people shouted as they were scared. The headmaster (who was a bit sketchy) and the professors looked at each other with worry.

"Different ones?! What does that mean??" The minister exclaimed in shock.

"That's why, we've decided to save those who lost their lives in our past and the best way is to send a message back to before the first Wizarding War timeline to ensure that the second would never happen."

"Oh Godric..." Euphemia and Molly gasped with worry.

"Now then... I would like to say, hi dad! Hi, Uncle Jay, Aunt Lils, Moony, Minnie, Uncle Reggie, Uncle Ted, Aunt Andy, Nymphie!" The girl said with happiness as she waved to Sirius while her hair turns pink to show her affection. "I missed you, daddy! Hope you're happy seeing me for the very first time ever!"

Sirius pointed to himself and waved back with slight happiness. She was his, he finally had a purpose to feel joy and to protect her at all cost. The others that were mentioned were shocked that she knew them too, they also waved back at her with a smile on their lips.

James patted Sirius on his shoulder with happiness and glee, Remus and Peter too looked at Sirius and smiled at him, congratulating him with a handshake and a hug. "She's mine, Prongs. She's beautiful...", Sirius smiles but then he scowls and said grimly as he growled lightly, "Does she hava a boyfriend? Oh Godric... No boys till she's thirty..."

The others who heard his laughed and also congratulated him. Professor McGonagall stared at the screen with her mouth slightly agape and muttered, "please not another Potter-Black duo... please not another troublemaker..." However, she was still happy they are their present generation's legacy.

The Blacks were staring at the girl and turned towards Sirius with shock. Walburga was quite disappointed in the girl in the screen, Arcturus was proud that his great-great granddaughter was a nice girl. Orion was no better; he was simply happy that he has a grandchild in the future. While Bellatrix was shocked her disowned cousin had a child and is associating with muggles and half-bloods. She was quiet the whole time, decided not to comment about anything.

The video continued, (Name) continues her last sentence, "Now then, the books here were recorded by the fates themselves during our timeline and is compiled in a way of a film so that all of you will watch and easy to understand, there will be some foreshadowing parts, but whatever... so let us begin! Cherrios everyone!"

The screen turned dark, and the title of the book appears.

"Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone"

(A/N)
Hi guys! First chapter is up, hope you enjoy it. If you have anything to tell me please comment down below and also give a vote and share to your friends. Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 13.4K 30
[1] New Beginnings: WARNING!! Story is technically complete but I started editing literally years ago then never finished so the beginning's a little...
303K 5.8K 15
❝Uh, mom, why are Gandalf and company lounging in our living room?❞ Percy Jackson is about as normal as it gets. Or so he wishes. But instead, he's t...
Astrapi By Belle

Fanfiction

1.8K 52 5
In which Seraphina Potter considers herself to be to worlds most screwed over half-blood in history. ------ "I hate you, you realize that right?" "Tr...
49.3K 1.4K 22
Percy Jackson wakes at Hogwarts. Harry Potter wakes at Camp Half-Blood. Neither know who they are, where they are, or where they come from - but when...