๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“...

By DIKSHABhoir

"-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ... More

INTRODUCTION
โ™กโœฟ PROLOGUE โœฟโ™ก
1. my heart
(mr.and mrs.kim mansion)
2. who are you?
3: annoying women
4: bitter anniversary
5: different side of him
6: her face
7: girlfriend?
8: salt and spice
9: the kiss
11: chocolates
12: precious lips
13: jealousy
14: care?
15: accusation
16: guilt
17: dandelions
18: I love youโ™ฅ๏ธ
19: the sudden kiss
20: babygirl
21: her bear
22: my princess โ™ฅ๏ธ
23: peace
24: father in law
25: little tease/ blame
26: whip he is
27: yn's anger
28: she is my equal
29: my beautiful mess ๐Ÿ”ž
30: dare not to hurt my wife
31: nightmare or reality?
32: his pain, her past
33: her birthday
34: star gazing ๐Ÿ”ž
35: the deal is deal
must read! important noteโš ๏ธ
Inkitt app acc about posting 18+ scenes๐Ÿ”ž
36: her nightmare
37: food poisoning
38: office table๐Ÿ”ž
39: she is only my business
40: argument
41: beauty of the night ๐Ÿ”ž
42: destroyed in seconds๐Ÿ”ž
43: who spoiled you?
44: cruel than strangers
45: emotionless
46: I can't breathe
47: our home is where I live
48: kim the kiddnapper
49: handcuffed ๐Ÿ”ž
50: punishment ๐Ÿ”ž
51: I remember, princess
52: Annonymous
53: ruthless he is
54: focus on your work mrs.kim๐Ÿ”ž
55: date in paris
57: cravings
56: I'm pregnant
59: Kim Star
60: Dadda's girl ๐Ÿ”ž
58: cravings pt.2

10: anger

3.5K 253 76
By DIKSHABhoir

Surprise surprise!!!

Authors POV:

"what do you think is this!??" The loud voice of taehyung echoed through meeting room shivering everyone in room as he throw the papers in his hand more like on personal face who was standing right beside him glaring at the another person who was cause of this scolding.

"I'm asking you something miss. Yn!! I see you have so much free time to roam around but not to work." taehyung snapped glaring at yn who was busy staring at sohee who changed the documents and destroyed the pendrive which was kept for important meeting.

Where others present in room where shock would be understatement. Their jaw was on floor when they saw the Kim taehyung himself was raising his voice on his beloved wife which was the first time they saw since the marriage.

No matter how much of angry taehyung had been before but the tone with his wife was way more softer to make every girl witnessing it jealous for not having partner like him and today same girls were smirking evil looking at yn who was having blank face.

Where sohee was having fun watching taehyung getting angry on her. Not to mention how others were looking at her with pitiful eyes knowing how much of hard working she is.

"Why is presentation not done yet? What I'm gonna say to clients?!! this is not the place to time pass if you wanna do it then get out of the my company and pass your time!" Taehyung spat venoms words at this time he himself don't know why he was saying this but all he knew was he is angry with her.

"It's not like that mr.kim-" yn try to stay calm but flinch when taehyung bang fist on table.

"THEN WHY ON THE EARTH IS INCOMPLETE?!!?" He yell making yn close her eyes tightly as her throat when dry. Yn wasn't used to with taehyung's upper tone and she doesn't even know if she will get used to it ever. She saw Junie and felix was about to say something but yn stopped them silently.

"IF YOU DON'T WANNA WORK JUST RESIGN FROM YOUR POST I HAVE PLENTY OF OTHER BETTER WORKERS THAN YOU HANDLE THIS THINGS JUST DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR POSITION." Taehyung said making yn's blood boil as she looked up for the first time directly in his eyes making him go silent for unknown reasons.

Her eyes were red due to holding her tears but her face turned emotionless hearing his words as she just stared at him blankly.

" I will rectify it and present to clients, I will talk to them, I assure you they won't disrespect kim yn's words. I apologise for this behaviour of mine mr.kim" yn said in her professional cold tone making everyone shut up what ever they were whispering. At last she bow at taehyung and grab her files to leave but stopped to say something.

"And yeah I'm not taking advantage of my position" yn said as just glare at sohee then taehyung before walking out of the room with her secretary as she felt suffocated.

"Yn-" felix was about to say something but yn stopped him. Yeah yn told him to call her by her name where they are alone.

"Just start with the new documentation felix and tell clients meeting will be held on time only" yn declared making his eyes widened.

"But that's not possible-" felix was about to say something but yn shot him look.

"That was an order!" Yn said sternly making him shut up.

" why are the employees here for? That's the task I want them to complete I will explain them sometime" yn said and enter in her couldn't holding back anymore as she took shaky breath making worried to the another person inside cabin.

"What happened kookoo?" That's when yn looked up just to see jungkook standing near couch with frown on his face.

"Nothing. That asshole yell at me because of that bitch" yn muttered and at the time she finish her face turned pouty like she was about to cry.

If it wasn't yn's sad tone jungkook would have laugh at his bestfriend cursing habit. Where his eyes sadden looking at yn's almost crying face.

He knew she won't cry easily but ever since she met taehyung she turned into whole baby, she can endure anyone but she wasn't good with taehyung temper ever since they started dating.

That's the reason hyungs were worried about and they told jungkook to accompany her here so that she won't feel alone. Everyone knew how sensitive yn was about taehyung and situation wasn't helping at all.

BTS always adored and spoiled yn just like taehyung and after treating like princess if the same person change drastically then ofcourse it was hard for her to cope up with.

"You still have time why don't you just shift in villa or go back to appa for somedays until hyung get his memories back" jungkook voice out making yn shot him glare.

"And what huh?! Let that bitch stay with my husband who has loose his brain cells you dumb rabbit!!!!" Yn snapped angrily as she was done with their this advice.

"Calm down woman! Jeez!" Jungkook said looking at her weird change in mood.

Time skip

"Don't cry, I'm here to protect you, i know you don't need anyone to do that. But let me do that for you princess. I don't want you to get hurt...... You are safe with me, hmm?"

"I'm yours princess only yours. You have whole right on me like no one. You should take advantage of it, don't you think?"

"I d-don't deserve you"

T-taehyung you are not u-understanding. I SAID I'M RAPED "

"AND I SAID I DON'T FUCKING CARE!"

That's it taehyung's eyes shot open as his breath was uneven as he looked at his surroundings just to see he was on bed and it was midnight. He again had those voices in back of his mind.

He raise his hand to wipe the sweat on his forehead that's when he felt his eyes were having tears in it but he was unknown to those. His heart was beating in inhuman speed as he recollect the same words he heard.

What's that suppose to mean? First time when he heard such voices he tried to shrug it thinking it's just mere dream but after the one particular pronounciation of word was lead him to think that it must be related to his past.

And the only thinking of it made him feel horrible, who is that person whose voices he heard in his dream? If such person exist then where she was? And most importantly from the promises and words he himself uttered in his dreams, it must be someone important and just the thought of it was haunting taehyung.

But his thinking ceases when he heard the shower running voice. He frown his eyebrows and look at the bed where yn was sleeping and found that she wasn't there.

Sighing he again lay down as he remembered what happened in morning. He knew by now he shouldn't have shouted at her like that infront of everyone after all she was his wife no matter how many misunderstanding and grudge he was holding against her.

He knew he wasn't angry on her for her work. He was angry at her about how she was acting like nothing happened ever since they kissed where he was going crazy at the thought of it.

Not to mention he was pissed about how she was too friendly with his brother and BTS closely. He was jealous thinking how she hasn't talked with him normally even when he was still recovering or didn't even asked how he is. In short he was jealous and he wasn't ready to accept it.

Apart from that it was 3rd week when huge amount of money was transferred from company's back account to yn's personal account with the no hint of mentioning why it was withdrawn.

When today taehyung asked her the reply he got made him pissed. He was so close to believe that yn isn't like Sohee or any other girl but again all girls need money and fame only when yn answered like 'you should ask what and how much money I use, that was the deal' remembering him that this marriage was contracted.

But still He felt himself being so unprofessional yet unjustified for pouring his personal grudges with other reasons. It wasn't good idea to shout at her infront of everyone when they gave her the respect as his wife as well as hard working CEO but yet his mind was saying why does he cares? It's not like he has ever think twice about something he has done.

Sigh left his mouth as he saw it was almost hour and still she was in bathroom but he close his eyes again when he heard the bathroom door opening.

Yn walk out of the bathroom as her eyes fell on taehyung. She was angry on him but hurt too, not to mention again she got bad dream making her cry out in shower. Sighing she made her was to fix his blanket when was almost on floor.

Where taehyung who was pretending to sleep almost hold his breath to not react when he felt her fingers ran through his locks in gentle yet comforting manner before the touch was all gone.

When he didn't felt her presence anyone he slowly open his eyes just to see her walking out of the room with laptop in her hand after ruining the peace of his heart. It was beating fastly just by the mere touch of her.

2 days later

Everyone was gathered in Meeting room and Meeting went well as always yn gave presentation. the foreign clients were highly impressed where taehyung was having proud smile on his face looking at everyone's satisfied faces because of her.  Soon the presentation ended and the deal got fixed.

Where having the another meeting yn was about to go but the client spoke.

"Indeed you are beauty with brain miss yn, I would be honoured to work with you on this project. It actually fascinated me." He said and the tone of his voice already bothered someone's nerve in meeting room.

"Thankyou Mr.john" yn said with small smile.

"Well I would like to have coffee with the beautiful lady too" being the foreigner Mr. John didn't bother to ask her out professional yet personally. Where taehyung poke the inside of him cheek as eyes darkened just as he heard that.

Others in room where just watching the scene with interest waiting for upcoming already known drama. Yn smiled internally watching the clinched fist on table as she voice out adding fuel in fire.

" I would like to do that too but-" yn pause as her eyes meet with his who shot her glare making her break the eye contact as she smile at mr. John before replying.

"I will appreciate if you take permission of my husband for that" yn said with polite smile but she smirk internally pointing towards taehyung.

Mr. Johns eyes widened as he turned to look at taehyung who was looking at him with coldness in his eyes which was enough for other to know he fucked up. Where others where just enjoying the showing already knowing how possesive taehyung is about yn.

"I will take my leave then" yn said grabbing their attention as she left not before passing smirk to taehyung who just narrow his eyes at her. Where yn felt happy seeing him reacting like that as she smile shyly.

On the other hand just as yn left taehyung eyes turned from door to mr.john who was sweating. Poor guy wasn't having idea that she was kim taehyung's wife.

"So mr.john, I would like it too if you Focus on project and not on my wife." Taehyung said silently leaning against the chair and the person infront of him was already known to the silence in his tone was threat and warning both.

The pressure on the word My wife didn't go unnoticed by people in meeting room knowing he was angry and trying to maintain his professionalism.

"Sure sure mr.kim, I never thought that she was your wife as you both aren't wearing wedding ring" mr.john said with awkward laughing pointing out the observation he made.

Taehyung bit his inner cheek before pulling out the neck chain having their wedding ring in it.  Why he was having ring in his neck? For safety and emergency purpose like this. Why he was so worked up about this situation? Because even if he wasn't agree with the wedding still she was his wife, that's what he told himself.

"I hope your doubts are clear mr.john" taehyung stated coldly making him nod not wanting to add another word. As he was in need of this partnership and ofcourse who wants to be in the bad side of kim taehyung if he wanna work out his business in korea.

"Meeting dismissed" taehyung said making everyone gathered their things to leave. Taehyung too stand up buttoning up his coat. He was about to leave but he remembers something making him look back at mr.john again.

"It's mrs.kim for you not miss. Yn. Hope you will understand the meaning of it better, if we are actually continuing this project" taehyung stated not hiding the anger in his tone as he walk out of the meeting room after that without letting bother other to react.

Taehyung don't know why he was getting so angry about the mere thought of another man looking at yn. He was pissed that she wasn't wearing wedding ring but wasn't he doing the same? More than that he was angry on himself for his fucked up thoughts and feelings.

___________________________________
Authors note:

My exams are still going on but -

soon I will be back~~

How was it?

Preview
Kissed shirts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 81K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ : ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
152K 8.2K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
1.3M 62.7K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancรฉe. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
20.9K 1K 20
โ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด...