๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“...

By DIKSHABhoir

"-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ... More

INTRODUCTION
โ™กโœฟ PROLOGUE โœฟโ™ก
(mr.and mrs.kim mansion)
2. who are you?
3: annoying women
4: bitter anniversary
5: different side of him
6: her face
7: girlfriend?
8: salt and spice
9: the kiss
10: anger
11: chocolates
12: precious lips
13: jealousy
14: care?
15: accusation
16: guilt
17: dandelions
18: I love youโ™ฅ๏ธ
19: the sudden kiss
20: babygirl
21: her bear
22: my princess โ™ฅ๏ธ
23: peace
24: father in law
25: little tease/ blame
26: whip he is
27: yn's anger
28: she is my equal
29: my beautiful mess ๐Ÿ”ž
30: dare not to hurt my wife
31: nightmare or reality?
32: his pain, her past
33: her birthday
34: star gazing ๐Ÿ”ž
35: the deal is deal
must read! important noteโš ๏ธ
Inkitt app acc about posting 18+ scenes๐Ÿ”ž
36: her nightmare
37: food poisoning
38: office table๐Ÿ”ž
39: she is only my business
40: argument
41: beauty of the night ๐Ÿ”ž
42: destroyed in seconds๐Ÿ”ž
43: who spoiled you?
44: cruel than strangers
45: emotionless
46: I can't breathe
47: our home is where I live
48: kim the kiddnapper
49: handcuffed ๐Ÿ”ž
50: punishment ๐Ÿ”ž
51: I remember, princess
52: Annonymous
53: ruthless he is
54: focus on your work mrs.kim๐Ÿ”ž
55: date in paris
57: cravings
56: I'm pregnant
59: Kim Star
60: Dadda's girl ๐Ÿ”ž
58: cravings pt.2

1. my heart

6.1K 255 74
By DIKSHABhoir

Well my heart melted and now I'm post 1st chapter of season 2 ignoring my target lol because I don't want you guys to wait. So enjoy!

Taehyung's pov:
I string in my sleep when light directly come on my face. It's Fucking weekend and I'm tired from whole week and this sunlight! Groaning in frustration I turn to other side and open my eyes little. The frown on my replaced with sweet smile I know looking at my everyday's beautiful view of my wife. My princess.

I smile and caressas her cubby cheek while staring at her from God knows how long now. I won't get tired of doing that.

"Will you stop being creep so early kim" she Muttered with closed eyes making me flinch. This woman!

She was about to turn her back but I was fast enough to pull her naked body close to mine making her moan unconsciously. I smirk and whispered near her ear.

"Nope! Not when i only get my time on weekends. And it's not creepy when it's your own wife" I whispered and bit her earlobe playfully making her giggle.

"I understood sir. Good morning to you too" she said in playful tone and shruggle in my neck while leaving kisses there.

I chuckled and peak her forehead.
"Good morning princess" I wished back and look in her night blue eyes which were staring at me. Not so soon I found her face turning red due to my gaze on her.

"I-i w-wanna take shower" my princess shutter cutely, I coo at that as Chuckle left my mouth making her blush more.

I smiled and pull our naked bodies out of the bed to take bath. While taking long bath, she complain about my beard and here I'm standing between her legs trapped her in my arms as she shaving my beard.

"Can you stay quiet for while tae, you will get hurt." she said glaring me.

"I'm quiet princess" I voice out while running my hands on her bare thighs as she was in bathrobe. She huff and tilt my head to side but I couldn't stop myself from  staring at as I saw how blush crept on her face but she done her work and wipe my face before making whinny sound and pout.

"Stop staring at me like you are gonna eat me alive" she said making me smirk as I pull her closer to me.

"Stop putting ideas in my head baby. Btw we can do that actuall-" I stated making her eyes widened dramatically.

"taehyung! it's been 1 year for our marriage but you are still pervert and shameless. God!!" She whine while hitting my chest making me giggle.

"it's been 4 years we are together princess, and you still shiver in my simple touch like it's my first time touching you." I whispered before burying my face in her neck and as I said goosebumps rose up in her body making me grin. Ohh how much I like the effect of me on her.

"I can't help but act like that bub when it's too tempting for me to handle" I whispered while planting kisses on her already painted neck with my marks as she clunch onto my shoulder. I back away and look at her.

"Now whose fault i-aww look at you blushing" I tease while poking her chubby cheek with my finger just to get my hand slapped away.

" I swear taehyung shut up! Yo-" she scold but stop by the ring of my phone which was on counter.

"Not today!" I groan and cut the call without looking at it. It's Fucking weekend. Totally our time to spend. I caresses her back as she look at me with doe eyes.

"What were -" I was about ask but again my phone rang making me close my eyes shut.

"Bear take it what if it's important" I was about to cut the call but she stopped me saying but I shrugged and cut the call.

"Nothing is important than my wife" I said and lean to capture her lips in mine but again my phone rang making her giggle. I grind my teeths and took the phone and look at the caller id before picking it up.

"I swear to god kim yeonjun if it's not something important-" I growl but stopped as he started telling me the reason of why he called.

"What!... Hmmm.... Okay i will come there.... Yeah" I said and cut the call while eyeing the expression of my princess whose face fell hearing me.

"I have to go for Busan" I said with apologic look.

"Is it important?" She asked making me nod shortly. She smile and kiss my cheek.

"Okay. Go" yn said and jump out of counter to go but I held her hand.

"I'm sorry" I muttered feeling guilty about it as only weekends are the time we gets for each other or other day's we are so tired of work to spend time together other than sleeping in each other's arms. She flashes me assuring smile as we both went to get ready.

Authors POV:

So yeah one year has passed couple being married but nothing has changed between them, you can see. They are still lovey dovey whenever they gets time. Both are super busy but one never crave for other's love as their partner come first for them. The love have for increased for eachother to the extent BTS and Kim's says they are obsessed with each other. But it doesn't matters to them as they are in their own little world to care about others.

In this one year taehyung expand his Kim's empire overseas with his little brother and his princess and it caught in so many people's eye as the rivalry started but most of them always wanted to be in Kim's good books after knowing the other side of kim taehyung.

More specifically they prefer to stay in good books of yn. Why? Because taehyung was whip for his princess which everyone knew by now. His idol career was also going on good with lot of support when he published his solo album. In short taehyung become perfectionist.

About yn she was everything but depressed girl. kim yn was exactly opposite of how min/kang yn used to be. She was CEO Kim's health and education institutes along with that she was head management accountant of Kim's industries. She was confident, sassy, optimistic business woman.

If taehyung was tiger in business world, she was his tigress you can say and why not when her husband himself trained her good. They both are power couple in business world you can say.

About her nightmare and insomnia, they still trigger once in while. afterall there are some scars which are unfading but it wasn't too much for as taehyung was beside her. She wasn't sick anymore.

Time skip

Currently couple was sitting in dinning room while yn was on his lap tieing his tie where maids were serving food in their plates.

Well it was nothing new for the workers inside mansion as they have seen worse. Everytime they walk inside mansion they had witnessed them making out or clinging onto each other like that. On weekends it was rule to come late if you don't wanna hear sinful moans in early morning.

It was always day off of workers on weekends and they couldn't be thankful about it.

About taehyung and yn they were list bothered about the fact to care about those innocent eyes after all they were married now.

"You really have to go? Can't you handle it form here. We only gets weekend to spend time together." Yn ask after fixing his tie as she look at him with sadden eyes. Tae sigh and caressas her cheek.

"If it wasn't important I wouldn't have leave you bub, you know that." Tae said softly making her nod in tiny. He look at her lost face and sigh in defence.

"I'm not going" he declared and was about to loosen the tie but stopped by yn.

"Taehyung no, it's ok. But come back soon" yn assured with small smile and look at the maid who was done serving.

"You can take your leave now" yn told making her nod where taehyung frown.

"Yaah! Don't overwork. Take rest." taehyung scold when he saw yn giving day off to maids.

"bunny is coming? He asked me to cook for him. So yeah?" Yn reasoned with little shrug where taehyung look at her in disbelief.

"Busan trip cancel, I'm not going anywhere" he declared firmly with angry pout making yn laugh. She cupp his face and squeeze his puffy bread cheeks.

"Ohh god! That was cute" yn cooed as she saw taehyung sulking where taehyung shot her glare which made her laugh more.

" Shut up! That rabbit can have your food then why this tiger can't have you?" Taehyung whine as he himself doesn't wanted to go. Where yn awe at her sulking bear.

"Why are you being dramatic" yn said giggling while peaking his cheek multiple times who shoved her face away and give her 'are serious look'.

" you kidding right? Usjn-" he couldn't complete his sentence as she feed him spoon full of food.

"Eat or you will get late" yn said feeding him while feeding herself too as he glare at her nevertheless started munching on his food while listening to yn whatever she was babbling continuously.

" Now shut up and get up, let me go" taehyung said making her stop whatever she was saying while munching her food. She throw him offending look and munch on her food in hurry to snap at him making taehyung laugh internally. She was looking like chipmunk.

"NoW sHuT uP anD GEt Up lEt mE gO, ungreatful brat!" Yn Mimic his tone and jump out of his lap after what she said at last. Taehyung's eye's widen as he was her running out there.

"Yahhh! Kim yn! Where is the respect towards your husband?" He said and ran behind her to catch her.

"Respect my ass" she said while giggling She was about ran up through squeal left her mouth when taehyung grab her waist and pick her up in arms like she is feather. Yn looks at him in horrar as she thought she will fall just to see him raising his eyebrow cockily.

"Were you saying something mrs.kim" taehyung ask after picking her up properly. My laugh nervously looking at his straight face and shook her head.

"I wasn't mr.kim, you should go you are getting late" she said innocently making tae narrow his eyes.

"Lier, should I throw you there" taehyung said making yn's eyes widened. Where he action to throw on couch as yn let out small scream.

"Aaaaa no taehyung! I'm sorryy " yn cried out and clunch onto his tightly making him laugh.

"Dumbo"

He put her down as she started fixing his coat with pout making him sigh. He pull her throat and capture her lips in his kissing her passionately who respond immediately. After making out for some minutes he back away with the bite on her lower lip making her moan a little.

"I will be back soon princess, wait for me" taehyung said with wink to lighten up the mood making her smile. He hug her tightly for some seconds and peak her forehead.

"Ofcourse how can I not wait for my heartbeat" yn voice out with cheeky smile making taehyung look down at her in little amusement.

"My heart has started talking much I see." He mumbled and flick her chin playfully making her grin. He gave last smooches on her lips before going out of the door. Yn smile to herself and went to make lunch for jungkook and neayon as they were gonna come.

After sometime both of them arrived as they spend time together laughing, giggling in between she got calls from taehyung being dramatic saying how he is missing her and how he wanna come there. That's how whole afternoon and evening went by.

Time skip

jungkook and yn were sitting on couch while watching random things on TV. It almost past 1 in night and taehyung wasn't home so jk offered to stay until taehyung's arrival as neayon left 3 hours ago only.

Yn was getting worried by now as taehyung called her 2 hours ago saying he will be there in one hour but he wasn't there yet, not to mention her heart was beating fastly in her chest painfully god knows why.

She thought to call taehyung but that's when call from unknown number interrupt her. She  frown but click and answers the phone.

"Am I talking with mrs.kim taehyung?" One female voice from other side ask making yn frown more.

"Yes I'm? Who are you?" Yn ask as jk stop changing channels and shift his attention to her.

Where just as yn heard the next words of her she felt like her world stop as tears roll down her eyes.

"I'm from Seoul city hospital, your husband got into an serious accident and admited here"

_____________________________________
Authors note:

Vote, comment and follow....

I plan to continue this book to not make you guys wait for it.
I will try to make it more beautiful then his princess I promise!

The more votes and comments I will get the more chapters I will post....

Let's see what happens....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 20.6K 21
||This book is being edited but you can still read it || ๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ...
39.9K 2.5K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
58.7K 2.9K 51
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...
4.2K 676 16
โœง.*โœจ๏ธ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜… ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โœจ๏ธหšโœง.* หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ—โ— โ– โ–Œ โ–ทโ–ทหš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๐Ÿ’Ž "๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ...