Abit of carnage and a helluva...

By Theswankyseal

During your life you went through stressful day after stressful day with your job and your bastard of a boss... More

Bio
Welcome to hell
Pilot
The murder family
Loo loo land
new harem additions
Spring broken
Answers
Old Freinds new lovers
C.H.E.R.U.B
The sleepover
The harvest moon festival
Truth seekers
Ozzie's
Queen bee
DAMMIT CARNAGE!
Strike! PT 1
Strike PT2
The circus
Seeing stars
Exes and oohs
A scream of agony
Origins
Western energy
Unhappy campers

A lesson in love

5.3K 88 55
By Theswankyseal

The scene opens up to Y/N who was inside of a car dealership browsing the selection of vehicles. He went from room to room checking the cars avaliable for purchase from run down pick up trucks to overpriced sedans Y/N checked them all but none of them peaked his interest.

Y/N left the dealership and went on his phone and checked the location of the next dealership then continued his walk into the city ignoring his symbiote partner who crashed his ride a few nights ago.

Carnage: Y/N?

Y/N:.............

Carnage: Y/NNNNNNNNN?

Y/N:...............

Carnage: Y/N don't give me the silent treatment man come on!

Y/N: I don't want to talk to you right now carnage.

Carnage: Hey I apologised I tried not to wreck your car but shit just happens!

Y/N: You can apologise as much as you want but it won't change the fact that my ride is wrecked beyond repair.

Carnage: It was my first time driving alright!? Symbiote's are natural killers not professional race drivers! The driving the road laws the assholes drivers IT WAS ALOT TO TAKE IN DAMMIT!

Y/N: Listen Carnage your my freind alright? I'm not mad at you for what you did but right now I want you to just leave me alone and let me buy a new car in peace.

Carnage: Okay.......sure thing Y/N.

Y/N sighed and continued his walk going deeper into the city entering the more luxurious parts of the town. But after visiting the high end dealership Y/N still hadn't found a car that suited him he's a bit of a musclehead loves muscle cars more then anyone else.

It wasn't just a new car that was troubling him his popularity was too all because of that damn video. Y/N couldn't go one minute without a fangirl approaching him begging for an autograph it was a nightmare.

Hours pass and still Y/N hadn't found anything and at this point with the headache he got from the screaming fangirls Y/N was ready to just call it a day and try again some other time.

Y/N: (Sigh) No luck why don't people round here sell muscle cars? Why's it gotta be nothing but shitty cramped sedans and 2nd hand hatchbacks that were driven by drug dealers and husbands suffering a midlife crisis!?
Urgh you know what? Let's just call it a day and head home maybe if i got the time I can visit the gluttony ring again and see what wheels they've got.

Y/N starts to walk back to his place when during his walk he accidentally bumped into someone knocking her to the floor.

Y/N: Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to run into ya.......Hold up......Miss Mayberry!?

Mayberry: Y/N is that you?

Y/N: Yeah its me from I.M.P the people you hired to kill that crazy skank. Here let me help you up.

Y/N picks up Mayberry from the floor and dusts her off.

Mayberry: Thanks so how has things been for you? I hope you've been doing well.

Y/N: Things have been smooth there's been a few problems here and there but nothing too serious. What about you Mayberry? How's life been treating you?

Mayberry: Oh I'm fine everything's just dandy I'm living in a nice house and I'm even getting a job as a teacher in a school. Although I gotta admit it's sometimes too quiet living by yourself its gets really lonely I could use some company evrey now and then.

Y/N: What about a relationship?

Mayberry: I prefer to avoid dating.....I think you know why.

Y/N: Oh yeah the whole catch your husband cheating then going berserk and killing him thing? Yeah i see your point.

Mayberry: Well it was great talking to you but I should get home before it get dark.

Y/N: Yeah of course......hey Mayberry would you want me to walk with you back to your house?

Mayberry: What? Oh no Y/N I wouldn't want to slow you down.

Y/N: No its fine I've got nothing else planned and I could give you some company and make sure nothing happens to you.

Mayberry: You would......do that for me?

Y/N: Of course I would you'd be suprised of what type of scum wander the city at night wouldn't want them to get thier hands on you would we? Listen Mayberry your not a bad person you were an amazing person in your past life you were a great teacher and a loving wife its your husbands fault you went mad and ended up down here. Your were just like me lied to cheated and wronged I know how it feels to have your heart broken by the one you love.

Mayberry held her hands over her mouth she wasn't expecting Y/N to have a tragic past that was similar to hers the betrayal the heartbreak she knew it all too well.

Y/N: So how about it? We go to your place and get to know eachother?

Mayberry: W-well i-if you insist.

Y/N gives mayberry a smile and walks with her back to her place chatting as they did. The scene changes to Y/N and mayberry walking down a narrow alleyway as the sky darkened.

Y/N: And then just as she was going to shoot blitzo me and carnage jump out of a bush holding her son's decapitated head and rush towards her while she starts swinging with a machete.

Mayberry: What happened next? Did you kill that crazy bitch?

Y/N: Damn right I did carnage takes his claw and rips her arm off then the bitch jumps towards us and then SNAP! Carnage grabs her by the neck and snaps her neck twisting her head making it face her back and then coughs up blood and drops dead.

Mayberry: That sounded intense I'm glad you killed that whore for what she did she had it coming!

Y/N: Yeah because I mean she didn't just fuck men on a daily basis her entire family was a bunch of cannibals! Seeing that they wanted to sink thier teeth into me and my freinds its only fair that carnage did the same to them.

Mayberry laughed and the two continue to walk down the ally but then they're approached by a fat imp who had a pistol in his pocket.

Y/N: Who the hell is this? Hey pal got a problem?

Mayberry; JAROLD!?

Y/N: Wait this is the man that cheated on you!?

Jarold: Hello mayberry it's great to see you again honey I've missed you.

Mayberry: What the fuck do you want you cheating son of a bitch!?

Jarold: I've come here to apologise to you I want us to get back together be a family again! That's what you've always wanted we can have children mayberry! Come on sweetie what do you say we burry the hatchet and give it another go?

Mayberry: You want me to forgive you for what you did Jarold!? Forget it your the damn reason I wound up in hell to begin with! I never cheated on you I was loyal to you I loved you and what did you do to repay me? YOU FUCKED MARTHA THAT MANIAC BEHIND MY BACK AND NOW YOU COME CRAWLING BACK TO ME BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS!? FUCK OFF JAROLD YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE I NEVER WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!

Jarold: B-babe please-

Y/N: She said no asswipe now get lost.

Jarold looks at Y/N then screams and draws his pistol scaring mayberry who hid behind Y/N.

Jarold: YOU! YOU TURNED MY WIFE AGAINST ME! NO I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HER FROM ME SHE'S MINE AND MINE ALONE! I'll MAKE HER LOVE ME AND I'LL KILL ANYONE WHO'LL GET IN MY WAY!

Y/N: Go on then tough guy pull the fucking trigger!

Jarold: YOU PIECE OF HUMAN CRAP!

Y/N transforms into carnage and jarold fires his mag at the symbiote but does nothing to phase him. Jarold keeps firing at carnage who just stands there unharmed letting jarold waste his bullets. Once his mag ran out jarold looked at carnage in fear and then carnage used a tendrils to slowly drop his gun.

Carnage: Are you done?

Jarold: U-uhmmmm.......y-yeah.

Carnage: Good.

Jarold: Please have.......M-mercy?

Carnage: You want mercy-

Carnage grabs jarold by the throat and rip his skull out and then tore jarolds body apart and threw his body into a dumpster not before car keys fell from his trousers and landed next to carnage.

Carnage: Go to a fucking church.

Carnage transforms back into Y/N who spat at jarold's remains and slammed the dumpster lid.

Y/N: Tch desperate piece of filth you disgust me. Mayberry are you okay-

Mayberry pulled Y/N into a hug and broke down as Y/N did his best to comfort her.

Mayberry: (crying) Thank you Y/N thank you thank you thank you!

Y/N: It's okay mayberry don't sweat it.

Mayberry: (crying) What he could have done to me if you weren't with me the things that man would have done-

Y/N: Hey hey hey don't think like that mayberry he's gone now and he's never going to hurt you again.

Y/N strokes mayberry's hair and wipes away her tears.

Mayberry: (Sniffs) Oh Y/N I don't think I can ever thank you enough you saved my life tonight I owe you my life.

Y/N: Don't mention it mayberry it's what freinds do for eachother. Now let's get you home before someone else tries to harm ya.

Y/N smiles at mayberry who found herself lovestruck. She couldn't get her mind off of her savour the things he did for her even though they had just met his personality the bravery it was captivating. While mayberry fell in love Y/N's attention turned towards the car keys that fell from jarold's pocket. Seeing that it's previous owner wasn't going to use them anytime soon Y/N decided to pick up the keys and take the car for himself.

Mayberry: That's jarold's keys to his car!

Y/N: HIS car? Nu uh its MY car now.

Y/N rattles the keys and the two walk out the alleyway and head over to where jarold had parked his ride and when Y/N saw the car his jaw dropped and smile appeared on his face.

Mayberry: This was jarold's car?!

Y/N: Three words.....HELL MOTHERFUCKING YEAH!

Y/N jumps into the drivers seat and mayberry sits down on the passenger side. Y/N starts the car and listens to the sound of the engine as she purrs.

Y/N: Oh sweet mama I'm in love! Let's tear up the fucking streets!

Y/N threads the needle and speeds through the streets having the time of his life. Mayberry laughs and joins in on the fun turning up the radio putting her head out of the window and cheers bobbing her head to the rock music coming from the radio.

Timeskip

After shredding the streets with his new ride Y/N arrives at mayberry's place and parks his ride and helps mayberry out of the car.

Mayberry: Here we are home sweet home.

Y/N:I missed being behind the wheel one things for certain I'm keeping the car.

Mayberry: That was the most fun I've had in years!

Y/N: Glad you had as much fun as I did you know I can give you my number so we can have more moments like this.

Mayberry: Yeah I would love to spend more time with you Y/N.

Y/N: Well its bout time I head back home its getting late.

Mayberry: (blushes) Well if you want you could stay the night with me.

Y/N: What are you sure mayberry?

Mayberry: Of course its the least I can do for the man that saved me.

Y/N: Hmmmmm yeah sure I can bunker down with you tonight.

Mayberry: Great you can take the guest room.

Y/N: Sure let me just use the bathroom then I'm ready to call it a night.

Y/N and mayberry walk into the house and Y/N enters the bathroom while mayberry gains a smirk and goes into the guest room. Y/N starts to brush his teeth when carnage sprouts from his back.

Carnage: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Sup carnage thanks for the help earlier.

Carnage: Hey don't mention it Y/N. Are you still mad at me?

Y/N: Mad? Why would I be mad at you?

Carnage: I trashed your ride renemember?

Y/N: Heh so? I've got myself a new car. I could never be mad at you carnage I mean sure you got me sent to hell we argue sometimes you take control of my body when I tell you not to your a parasite........but your MY parasite.

Carnage: (Smirks) You jackass.

Y/N: That's the symbiote I know but I doubt your gonna give the whole harem thing a rest will you?

Carnage: Nope I'm telling you I'm gonna make it happen.

Y/N: Keeeep telling yourself that bud.

Y/N finishes brushing his teeth and leaves the bathroom and enters the guest where mayberry was waiting for him on the bed in sexy sleepwear.

Y/N: (blush) M-mayberry!?

Carnage: ohohooooo and speak of harem I've found another member! A sexy teacher HELL YEAH!

Mayberry: Renemember when I said I owe you for saving me? Well I know juuuuust the perfect way to "repay you"

Mayberry grabs Y/N's hands and pulls him onto the bed and then sits on top of Y/N.

Mayberry: Class is in session Y/N L/N and do you know what today subject is?

Mayberry kneels down and kisses Y/N cheek and Whispers in his ear.

Mayberry: Sex education.

Mayberry pulls Y/N into a kiss and the camera pans away from the house and the camera fades to black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.4K 9
●・○・●・○・● First of all, it starts with a simple knock on the door. An angry looking demon storms in and demands to see Blitzo, to have a chat with hi...
84.5K 2.1K 92
Hey wassup, this is my first attempt at a story about you and Loona in the HelluvaBoss series... Enjoy! Bio: Y/N is 24 y/o black man with a REAL comp...
21.2K 399 23
Y/n escaped from his father to the living world, where he went on to work as a demon hunter. Eventually, his work led him to be hired by the DHORKS o...
97.6K 1.5K 25
Y/N was your average 24 year-old. Taller than average, liked videogames, had a stable job, killed a man. Y'know. Ordinary stuff. One day he was takin...