Abit of carnage and a helluva...

By Theswankyseal

During your life you went through stressful day after stressful day with your job and your bastard of a boss... More

Bio
Welcome to hell
Pilot
The murder family
Loo loo land
new harem additions
Spring broken
Answers
Old Freinds new lovers
C.H.E.R.U.B
The sleepover
The harvest moon festival
Truth seekers
Ozzie's
A lesson in love
DAMMIT CARNAGE!
Strike! PT 1
Strike PT2
The circus
Seeing stars
Exes and oohs
A scream of agony
Origins
Western energy
Unhappy campers

Queen bee

7K 98 162
By Theswankyseal

The episode begins with loona sitting in the back of a car her phones buzzes and loona looks at her phone and sees that blitzo was calling her but she declines the call.

Driver: (Off-screen) You want me to drop you off here?

Loona: Oh uh yeah this looks right I uh haven't been here before.

Loona steps out of the car and stands infront of a large building with music playing. Loona looks at her phone and texts vortex. Loona looks around until she hears vortex calling out to her.

Vortex: (waves hand) Loonaaaaa!

Loona breaths a sigh of relief and walks to vortex.

Vortex: Hey girl glad you could make it!

Loona: Tex yeah hey thanks for inviting me.

Vortex and loona were about to walk in when they hear the sound of a loud engine they turn around and saw a familer muscle car had parked up and Y/N jumps out the driver seat with Verosika hopping out of the passenger side.

Loona: Is that Y/N with.......VEROSIKA!?

Y/N: Alright this is the place and by the sound of the music coming from inside the parties in full swing. Are you sure it's a good idea for me to be here though?

Verosika: Of course Y/N don't worry your gonna love it beelzebub hosts the best parties this side of hell trust me handsome this is the one party you don't wanna miss.

Y/N: What if someone recognises me from the video of me in ozzie's? Hey carnage how many views it that video at now?

Carnage: Last I checked its now over 50 million views.

Y/N: 50 million!? I'm bound to get recognised by someone!

Verosika: Don't stress it Y/N you'll get used to the fame and attention.

Y/N: That's easy for you to say.

Y/N and Verosika walk upto vortex and loona.

Verosika: Hey tex hope we're in time for the party.

Vortex: The parties just started boss and I see you bought Y/N along for the ride. Its great to see you again man!

Y/N: You too bro (Fist bumps vortex) And hey loonie wasn't expecting you to be here thought you'd be at home with blitzo.

Loona: Figured I'd have a day off to enjoy myself but Y/N babe why is (points at Verosika) SHE with you?

Y/N: Oh Verosika? I kinda promised to hang out with her after last night and Verosika called me earlier today about the party. At first I was hesitant because you know my.......drinking problem but I decided to give it a go.

Verosika: Hey your that hellhound who works for my whore of an ex what was your name again?

Y/N: Verosika this is loona she's my girlfriend.

Verosika: Girlfriend!? (HOLD THE FUCK UP SINCE WHEN!?)

Vortex: Woah you two are in a relationship?

Loona: (blushes) Yeah we hooked up a few week ago we had to keep it a secret from blitzo until only recently.

Y/N: Turns out he's alright with it I just gotta keep loona safe and rip off the arms of anyone who would try to hurt her.

Loona: You can be so overprotective you know that?

Y/N: (smirks) You love my defensive side don't deny it.

Loona pulls Y/N into a kiss infront of Verosika who growls like a couger for a few seconds scaring vortex who backs off by a few feet.

Loona: (laughs) Shut up.

Y/N: Love you too loonie.

Evreyone walks into the mansion where the party was going down. Vortex howls gathering evreyones attention.

Vortex: Hey evreyone meet the new faces!

Female hellhound 1: OMG is that Y/N!?

Female hellhound 2: It is he's the human that seduced asmodeus!

Female hellhound 3: He's even hotter in person momma likey!

Y/N: (That was quick.)

Loona: Video? Asmodeus? What are they talking about Y/N?

Verosika: You haven't seen the video yet?! Y/N put on a show in ozzie's last night he's an internet star! Here take a look for yourself!

Verosika shows loona her phone which had the video of Y/N's dancing and immediately started to blush and getting a nosebleed on the part where Y/N took off his shirt.

Verosika: He's such an amazing singer isn't he?

Loona: (Blushes) Y-yeah H-he's......wow.

Vortex: What were you doing in ozzie's anyway Y/N?

Y/N: I don't wanna talk about it.

A group of hellhounds walked upto Y/N all being female and had lust in thier eyes.

Female hellhound 1: Heyyyyyy cutie!

Female hellhound 2: Having fun are we?

Y/N: Well I just got here so I can't really say yet.

Hellhound 3: How about you hang around with us?

Hellhound 1: We could show you a good time babe.

Carnage: (Oh I don't think so you thots.)

Y/N: A.....kind offer but I'm already with my girlfriend.

Loona: (growls) Yeah he's with me so beat it.

Hellhound 1: Your GF is......loona?! Lunatic Loona!?

Hellhound 2: Come on honey she ain't your type we can be a better girlfriend them she could ever been the same with the succu-bitch.

Verosika: EXCUSE ME SLUT!?

Hellhound 3: How about it handsome ditch these whores and- ARGHHHHH!

The hellhound was interrupted by carnage who sprouts from Y/N grabs a glass of beelzejuice and throws it at the hellhounds ruining thier dress and makeup.

Hellhound 1: AHHHHH MY MAKEUP!

Hellhound 2: WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Carnage:

Hellhound 3: Ugh the nerve!

The Hellhounds sulk and walk away while loona and Verosika laughed at them.

Loona: Thanks carnage it serves them right!

Verosika: That's what they get for calling me a bitch!

Vortex: Was that really necessary?

Carnage: Of course it was! Only I decide who is apart of Y/N's harem and who is not!

Y/N: You and this damn harem of yours.

Carnage: I'm gonna make it happen Y/N one way or another.

????: (off-screen) haha how are my party going bitches tonight? Awoo awoo!

Vortex smiles and Y/N and Verosika grab a drink while loona starts to get nervous.

????: You ready to party with the queen bee of gluttony? Come on!

The camera pans up showing revealing beelzebub who was dancing on a large disco ball as she hypes up the partygoers.

Beelzebub: Hell yeah! Because the honey is flowing tonight and this bitch is about to get fucking wild! Let's get it started!

Beelzebub starts to dance on a pole and begins her song.

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy cotton candy Candy candy candy candy candy candy Hey! I'm whatchu need I'm watchu want I got it all a carnivale I'll bring you up I'll take you down. I'm sticky sweet stuck in your teeth like Cotton candy cotton candy! (Ah-ah ah-ah) Cotton candy (Ah-ah ah-oh) Cotton candy (Ah-ah ah-ah) I'm whatchu want, not watchu need (Ah-ah ah-oh)♫

A hellhound drinks and looks into a honey pot and gets knocked back by a pillar of rising homey.

Beelzebub: ♫Hey! I don't know why I'm whatchu want but it's the truth.I'm not your lie let them eat cake let them eat pie or better yet let them eat cotton candy! Cotton candy (Ah-ah ah-ah)
Cotton candy (Ah-ah ah-oh) Cotton candy (Ah-ah ah-ah) I'm whatchu want not watchu need! Cotton candy skies sweet as apple pie. I can't help but shine brighter than the starlight in the sky
Cotton candy! Cotton candy (Yeah)
Cotton candy! I'm whatchu want not watchu need So watchu want? Ya hungry take a bite!

Beelzebub enlarges a taco that one of her guests planned on eating then shoves it into his mouth.

Beelzebub:♫Get fucked tonight! (So watchu want?)♫

Beelzebub moves to a table where she enlarges the alcoholic beverage of two demons then shoves the drinks down their throats.

Beelzebub:♫Your queen bee brings the sweet stuff so keep making me that motherfucking honey! Yeah keep it coming!♫

Beelzebub enlarges the party's punch bowl and prompts the others to swim in it which they do with no hesitation even carnage dipped his head in the bowl and had a quick drink.

Beelzebub: ♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah ah-ah) Cotton candy (Ah-ah ah-oh)
Cotton candy (Ah-ah ah-ah) I'm whatchu want not watchu need! Cotton candy skies sweet as apple pie! I can't hеlp but shine brighter than the starlight! Cotton candy skiеs sweet as apple pie!I can't help but shine (Woo!) Brighter than the starlight in the sky!♫

Beelzebub ends her performance with a display of fireworks and confetti as evreyone cheered for her.

Verosika: Woooo what did I tell you Y/N!? The parties in the gluttony ring are the best!

Y/N: Yeah you gotta admit she sure knows how to make an entrance!

Carnage: WOOOOOO LETS GET FUCKING WASTED!

Beelzebub: Awoo awoooo vortex this party is buzzin now!

Beelzebub flies over to vortex and greets Y/N Verosika and loona.

Beelzebub: Fuck I feel like I went alittle too far on the confetti this time though. I have like a rainbow in my vagina right now.

Beelzebub creates a small mini rainbow with her hands then notices Verosika.

Beelzebub: Verosika hey girl glad to see you here I hope your having a great time!

Verosika: You know it bee me and my freind here are having an amazing time right Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah its going great so far had alittle incident with some hellhounds but nothing major.

Beelzebub: Hey your the human that blew up on the Internet last night! Great dancing by the way your a natural on the pole!

Y/N: (blush) Oh uhhhh why thank you.

Vortex: Guys I'd like you to meet my girlfriend bee!

Beelzebub: Nice to meetcha bitches!

Loona: Oh this is.....she's hot.

Loona's eyes open as she realised what she said.

Beelzebub: Ha holy shit okay tex you didn't tell me she was this hilarious that's so funny!

Loona: Right.......

Y/N: Hold up your in a relationship with the queen of gluttony?

Vortex: (chuckles) Yeah it sounds crazy I know.

Y/N: Not really man I mean last night I had asmodeus trying to get into my pants.

Loona: Asmodeus!?

Beelzebub: Oh you have to be lying right?

Verosika: He's being serious I saw it myself the queen of lust was head over heals Y/N seduced her and that clown too.

Beelzebub: (whistle) Wow asmodeus herself who would have thought?

Carnage: Hmmmmm sooooo beelzebub seeing that your already in a relationship you wouldn't be looking for anymore lovers now would you?

Y/N: Carnaaaaaaage I can see what your trying to do so stop it.

Beelzebub: Hmmmmm maybe I mean me and tex are in a open relationship after all.

Y/N: See carnage I told you she-W-wait what?

Beelzebub: Yeah me and tex are fine with dating others we just gotta both agree to share!

Y/N looks over to vortex who just shrugs and nods his head leaving Y/N speechless he then turns back to carnage and his face-

Carnage:

His face said it all.

Y/N: (Carnage you son of a bitch.)

Carnage: (Oh yeah it's all coming together)

Beelzebub: I love you guys already but I've got to deal with the other guests so enjoy yourself eat it up drink it up fuck it up whoooo!

Beelzebub leaves to attend to other guests Y/N looks at loona who looked distressed concerning him.

Loona: Yeah I'm gonna go.

Vortex: Uh what why? You just got here atleast have one drink.

Loona: Nope you really wouldn't like me after one drink.

Y/N: Are you sure loona? Do you want me to drop you off?

Loona: No babe it's fine I'll just call blitzo I wouldn't want to ruin the fun for you and Verosika.

Loona walks away shedding a tear as she calls blitzo while her boyfriend watches.

Y/N: Loona........can you guys wait here for just a few minutes?

Verosika: Oh yeah sure take your time.

Y/N puts his drink down and follows loona and the scene changes to blitzo's apartments where blitzo was still recovering from his night with stolas when he receives a call from loona.

The scene returns to the party where loona was waiting for blitzo with the van.

Loona: (sigh) So stupid I shouldn't have come.

The I.M.P vans parks up next to Y/N's car and blitzo rolls down the window as loona stepped in the van.

Blitzo: Hey loonie how you doing are you alright?

Loona: Yeah I'm fine I just wanna go.

Imp: H-hey that sounds like blitzo!

Blitzo: The o is silent asshole!

Imp: Hey I knew it was you fuck man where've you've been!? Are you here for the party?

Blitzo: No I'm just here picking up my daughter.

Imp: Oh shit you have a daughter now!?

Loona: Adopted!

Imp: Aw man you're already leaving? Things just got started come in and show us all up again!

Blitzo: No no thank you but I think loonie wants to head back.

A male hellhound started to approach the van.

Male Hellhound: Huh the hottie nexts to you wants to leave?

Before blitzo could respond the hellhound suddenly yelped in pain and looked behind him to see that Y/N had grabbed his tail.

Y/N: That "hottie" is MY girlfriend so back off before I rip your tail off and shove it down your throat!

Male hellhound: (whimpers) Okay.

Y/N let's the hellhound go and watches him run away.

Carnage: Damn bro yandere much?

Blitzo: Autta boy Y/N you showed him who's the alpha is round here!

Loona looks at her boyfriend who gently strokes her face.

Y/N: Come on loona just give the party one last try if your still not comfortable me and blitzo can take you home.

Loona: Well i mean......we could stay abit longer.

Blitzo: I think we need to go okay? It's been a long night.

Loona: Well these people seem to know you. come on I think I wanna give this another try.

Loona looks to blitzo and gives him puppy dog eyes melting the hearts of both blitzo and Y/N.

Loona: Pleaaaaaaase?

Y/N: (OH MY FUCKING CHRIST SHE'S SO ADORABLE!)

Blitzo: Okay fiiiine maybe one drink.

The scene changes to blitzo drinking from a keg as evreyone apart from Verosika cheered.

Loona: Blitzo! Blitzo! Blitzo!

Carnage: Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!

Y/N: Damn blitzo and I thought my drinking was bad!

Blitzo hops on the empty keg and the hellhounds howl.

Blitzo: Ha ha that was nothing bitch give me a real challenge!

Beelzebub walks behind blitzo holding a chicken leg.

Beelzebub: Oh yeah? Wanna fuck with the big bitch imp boy? I got a challenge for ya.

Hellhound: Oh he's gonna die.

Vortex walks over to the two holding two large yellow barrels.

Vortex: Alright let's do this! From bees stash the hardest shit thier is!

Y/N: Actually vortex fetch us another one I'm taking part in this contest too!

The crowd gasp then start to cheer for Y/N.

Beelzebub: Ohhhhh the pretty boy wants to sit on the big boy table! Alright tex get this man a barrel.

Blitzo: Y/N your my employee and all but you have no idea what your getting into!

Y/N: Oh cocky much blitzo? Tell you what let's make a bet i win you raise my pay I lose you can have my wheels for the rest of the month.

Blitzo: You better be ready to hands over these keys Y/N because after this I'm leaving this party in style!

Y/N: OH ITS ON SON!

Verosika: GO Y/N BEAT THAT IMP!

Loona: YEAH YOU'VE GOT THIS Y/N!

Blitzo: Loonie!?

Loona: Sorry blitzo but I'm with Y/N on this I've seen him drink you ain't got nothing on him!

Beelzebub uses her magic to lift the kegs and prep nozzles for them.

Vortex: Are you three ready!?

Y/N: I was born ready!

Blitzo: YEAH LETS DO IT!

Beelzebub: Let's get it on!

Vortex signals the three to starts and Y/N rips of the nozzle and chugs the barrel with blitzo doing the same while beelzebub watched the two in shock as she only just started to drink. Y/N finishes with only milliseconds ahead of blitzo making the crowd go wild.

Y/N: OH YEAH WHO'S THE MAN BITCH!? WHO'S THE FUCKING MAN!?

Loona: Hell yeah babe your the man awoooo!

Verosika: That's so fucking hot!

Y/N: Looks like your raising my HIC pay blitzy!

Blitzo: Yeah yeah yeah and....urgh please don't call me that.

Beelzebub: Well fuck me that's a first I haven't had a first in a while. That was magical seriously impressive I tip my crown to you handsome.

Y/N: Oh yous don't need to do.....HIC....that gorgeous.

Loona: Oh no here we go again.

Loona carries Y/N by the shoulder and helps him sit down.

Loona: Alright babe I've think you've had enough for one night.

Y/N: Awwwww but babe-

Loona: No buts we don't want a repeat of last time do we?

Y/N: Ohhhhh (chuckles) Yeah right I renemembers the last HIC time I tooks you back to my place and we FUCKED LIKE A WIIIIILD ANIMAL!

A deep red blush covers loona's face and evreyone looks at her apart from blitzo who had blacked out.

Verosika: I'm sorry but you two-

Beelzebub: Had sex?

Loona: (Sigh) Yeeeeeeah its a long story.

The party continues and loona and Verosika are seen talking to eachother next to a table.

Verosika: Wow did that really happen? Y/N went berserk and almost offed blitz-o?

Loona: You should have seen him he was out of control but thankfully it was all just a misunderstanding and he calmed down.

Verosika: I'm glad we're on Y/N's good side just imagine if we did something to piss him off.

Loona: Yeah I doubt even satan would want to fuck with Y/N.

Verosika: Yeah........now about you two being a thing.

Loona: What about it?

Verosika: I was wondering if we could discuss about you me and my crew about sharing him.

Loona: What?!

????: I'm with her on this one loona.

The girls are approached by carnage who had taken over Y/N's body after he blacked out his hands had changed into claws and bright red veins appeared around Y/N's eyes.

Loona: Carnage?

Carnage: In the flesh.

Verosika: I Thought you were trying to stay hidden.

Carnage: Nah no point now seeing that half of hell knows us after that damn video. Anyway I think you should agree with Verosika on this loona I'm sure Y/N wouldn't mind.

Loona: Are you serious right now carnage?!

Carnage: Yep as serious as I can be I mean Verosika here isn't the only one who has eyes on Y/N.

Verosika: I'm not?

Loona: She isn't?

Carnage: Nope thiers asmodeus and Fizzarolli from before then thier sallie may striker octavia stella Verosika's group and hell I've even seen millie and moxxie give him the look and don't forget beelzebub too.

Loona: Sweet satan that many?!

Carnage: Just give the idea a chance loona I'm sure you girls can come to an agreement and give my boy some love.

Loona: W-well I ummmmm......I'll talk to the girls and see what we can come up with.

Carnage: Great to hear the vision of Y/N's harem is finally becoming a reality I'm one helluva wingman if I say so myself!

The three laugh when vortex taps loona's shoulder to get her attention.

Vortex: Hey Loon I don't mean to be a buzz kill here but your uh dad...guy dude...Is um...He's seeming a bit...

Beelzebub then comes up behind him with a concerned look.

Beelzebub: Out of control like... A mess.

Vortex: Yeah it's worrisome you wanna maybe check on him or something?

Loona: What!? No no Blitzo is fine he's always a mess trust me.

Beelzebub: Look honey I see people having fun and getting fucked up all the time but he's getting wasted off his ass and causing problems on purpose. So I feel like you should check up on him at least just see if somethings up.

Loona starts to get angry and marches upto beelzebub.

Loona: Don't act like you know him like I do.

Beelzebub: I ain't saying that I'm just pretty sure he's had four tongues inside him at once I mean...good for him. But I can taste the flavor of people at my parties and he's giving off a very not okay vibe you know?

Loona: Oh yeah? And I bet you'd know the "okay" vibe right? I mean everyone likes you so much.

Beelzebub transforms into her demon form and get close to loona's face.

Beelzebub: What's that supposed to mean? You got a problem or something, sour cream? Don't fuck with me!

Carnage: Alright ladies THAT'S ENOUGH!

Carnage uses his tendrils to hold the two girls back surprising evreyone of his strength.

Vortex: (He's holding bee back?! Damn not many can do that just how strong is this guy?)

Carnage: Tonight's been a wild one so let's calm down before any blood is spilt.

The two girls look at carnage before calming down and beelzebub reverts back to her usual form.

Loona: Sorry yeah....nope....I'll go check on him.

Beelzebub: Ugh...sorry sorry. I know I got a little spicy there. I just...hope everything works out. Now let's dance!

Carnage: Wait before you go here I want you to have this.

Carnage gives beelzebub Y/N's phone number.

Beelzebub: Hold up is this Y/N's-

Carnage: Phone number? Yes you can thank me later and oh FYI in 2 weeks time octavia is having a birthday party so you may wanna spread the word to a certain queen of lust.

Beelzebub: Oh thanks I'll keep it in mind!

Beelzebub flies off to dance with vortex and carnage looks back at the girls who were giving him a suspicious look.

Loona: What are you upto carnage?

Carnage: You'll see soon enough loona. Anyway I think you should check up on blitzo before he gets into anymore trouble I'm gonna get back home before Y/N wakes up he doesn't like me taking control of his body.

Verosika: I'll just call a taxi to take me home.

Carnage: That's for the best I don't know how to drive so I've gotta be reeeeal careful not to damage Y/N's car.

Loona: Night carnage.

Carnage bids the 2 farewell and leaves the party and sits in the drivers seat and starts the ignition.

Carnage: Okaaaaay how do we do this? I know the wheel is to steer the pedals are the brakes and gas and I know what the gearbox does so this shouldn't be too hard.........right?

Timeskip

The scene focuses on loona and blitzo who had returned home after loona dragged her dad away after she caught him French kissing an imp called Dennis. Loona puts blitzo on the coach and gives him a blanket and a jug of water.

Blitzo: I had a shitty day...

Loona: Oh yeah? Is that why you drank like five gallons worth of who-knows-what?

Blitzo: Fuck Fizz was right I'm gonna die alone aren't I? Just a wrinkly old withered waste........Will you be there Loonie?

Loona: Be...where?

Blitzo: I dunno just.......Lonely... die alone.

Loona: I'll be there........Dad.

Loona puts the blanket over her dad and pats him on the head.

Loona: Now go the fuck to sleep okay?

Blitzo:.....Millie...Moxxie, Stolas...Y/N.

Loona takes one last look at Blitzo before heading into her room moments after that Blitzo vomits up the Beelzejuice.

Blitzo: Fuck....yeah.......I did need to throw up.

The next morning

Back at Y/N's house in the living room Y/N slowly sat up on his coach trying to ignore the hangover he was currently experiencing. Collin walked upto Y/N and gave him a glass of milk with a plate of cookies trying his best to help his boss.

Y/N: Urgh thanks collin your a life saver.

Collin: Don't mention it you had a pretty rough night so I want to help you anyway I can!

Y/N: Your a good kid collin your alright. Hey carnage how you doing bud?

Carnage: Urmmmmmm......a-alright I'm doing j-just dandy!

Y/N: Why do you sound so nervous?

Carnage: Uhhh well you see I....l-last night after you blacked out I had to ehhhh......

Y/N: Carnage what happened last night?

Carnage: Well after the party was over I had to drive back here seeing that you were blacked out and it wasn't that bad buuuuuut-

Y/N: But what?

Carnage: I may have had a teeny tiny little accident on the way back.

Y/N: You.........WHAT!?

Y/N got up and ran outside and checked on his car......or what was left of it. Y/N froze in horror as he gazed at the wreck infront of him the window had been shattered and the front of the car had been destroyed exposing the engine.

Collin: Oh.......my......god.

Y/N: M-m-my........my.....m-my car......my beautiful car!

Carnage: I know it looks bad buuuuut hey atleast I gave you beelzebubs number so thats a plus hehehehehee......heeeeee.

Y/N: CARNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Y/N Let's out a rage filled screen and the camera pans away showing the city before fading to black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.7K 15
(Since not very many people are making this series, ill do it myself) In this universe in Helluvaboss, things are much different where Stella isn't o...
39.6K 656 10
Y/N was an animator at a successful studio that treated him poorly, making his life miserable. Becoming an animator was his dream, but the company he...
3.8K 108 7
When Y/N Ryuu finally moves away far from his family and home, he decides to finally live a life of his own without any burdens or chains from his pa...
21.8K 757 21
"A human that has fallen in love with a female hellhound, despite fearing going to Hell." "A hellhound that has fallen in love with a male human, des...