Tension (Steve Harrington)

By 3609starky

Lauren Hopper was living her somewhat normal life. She was only starting to feel like herself again a year pr... More

Season One
Chap. 1; Adventures In Babysitting
Chap. 2; Parties Suck
Chap. 3; The Blond and the Brunette
Chap. 4; Smokin'
Chap. 5; Nancy the Slut Wheeler
Chap. 6; The Bathtub
Chap. 7; The Upside‐Down
Chap. 8; The Rightside-Up
Chap. 9; Leave
Chap. 10; Another Poject
Chap. 11; Thank God It's Over
Season 2
Chap. 12; The Night We Met
Chap. 13; Friday Night Lights
Chap. 14; Fourth Visit is the Charm
Chap. 15; MADMAX
Chap. 16; Trick or Drink, Bitch
Chap. 17; 9 to 5
Chap 18; Dumpster Divers
Chap. 19; A How Many Mile Treck
Chap. 20; The Mind Flayer
Chap. 21; That's A Weird Question
Chap. 22; Second Annual
Chap. 23; Night At The Theater
Chap. 24; Last Christmas
Chap. 25; Well Shit
Chap. 26; December 25 1984
Chap. 27; Just
Chap. 28; Valentines
Chap. 30; The Guide to The Perfect Weekend
Chap. 31; Steve.
Chap. 32; B-23
Chap. 33; Mr. Harrington
Chap. 34; Every Goddamn Person
Chap. 35; In or Out
Chap. 36; Seventeen Candles
Chap. 37; Prom
Season 3
Chap. 38; American Kids
Chap. 39; Sick of this Shit
Chap. 40; Assets
Chap. 41; Summer Nights
Chap. 42; The Case of the Evil Russins Invading Indiana
Chap 43; amErica
Chap. 44; Down, Down, To Goblin Town
Chap. 45; July 4th aka Imprisonment Day
Chap. 46; Back Together Again
Chap. 47; All the King's Horses and All Lauren's Men
Chap. 48; Shit Hits The Mindflayer
Chap. 49; Wake up, Come On Wake Up
Chap. 50; Dear...
Chap. 51; The Flood Gates Are Opened
Season 4
Chap. 52; Picture Perfect
Chap. 53; Blue Looks Good on You
Chap. 54; Parties Suck pt.2
Chap. 55; Happiness or Lack Thereof
Chap. 56; Senior Year
Chap 57; Weekend From Hell
Chap. 58; The Brunet and the Bruette That's New

Chap. 29; All Hide No Seek

321 10 0
By 3609starky

Lauren's head fell back with every movement of Steve's mouth. His tongue ran over her clit making her bite her lip letting out a soft moun. One of her legs being pinned on her shoulder and the other being pushed up. The phone rang again for the second time in twenty minutes.

"Eleven. Get the phone." Lauren yelled, annoyed she didn't answer the first call. Steve's head popped up looking at her. She pushed it back down not wanting him to stop. He moved back down, running his tongue around her clit.

"It's Walt." Eleven yelled. Lauren picked up the phone.

"Busy." She said slamming the phone back on the reservoir. She grabbed the metal of her bed as his tongue moved inside her and his thumb moved around her clit. The phone rang again, she rolled her eyes picking it up. "What, Walter?"

"Do you want to come over?"

"You're fucking kidding me." She moved her hand to his head to push him away, but he moved just right. Lauren bit her lip to refrain from moaning but couldn't. She held the phone as far as possible. Instead of pushing him away like she had planned she pulled him closer, moaning again.

"Lauren?" She heard him say through the phone, loud.

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"If you must know, I'm masterbaiting." She lied hoping he would hang up.

"Well then you didn't have to answer."

"I tried, you called two more times."

"I only called twice."

"I don't care, bye bye now." She slammed the phone back on the receiver again. He pulled her down closer to him pushing her legs further apart. Lauren heard footsteps a few more steps than El's room. She heard a hand on the door handle. "Steve, sto..." She tried to say but was interrupted by a burst of pleasure. The little of the sentence she got out was so quiet she didn't think he heard it. Lauren heard the door handle rattle to her room. Instantly she kicked Steve under the blanket to get him to stop.

"Hey Lo, I called twenty minutes ago but nobody answered. I'm staying home. I felt like shit at work today so I just left early." Lauren's heart beat increases heavily. Thanking god she threw all their clothes in the corner that can't be seen from the door. "What are you doing? Why are you sweating."

"I was trying to take a nap and it's really hot in my room right now so." Steve kissed her the inside of her thigh causing Lauren to push away from him not wanting to get caught.

"Maybe because you sleeping with the comforter. Just take it off and get a lighter blanket."

"I will, dad, in a minute." She thought of an excuse on the fly. "I'm kind of just in my underwear right now because, because I'm so hot."

"Oh shit I'm sorry." He turned around still in the door. "Just wanted to let you know I'm home."

"Okay love you." Jim closed the door behind him. Steve came up, throwing the blanket behind him. Laying next to her he smiled at the girl.

"That was close." He said with a cocky little grin

"Yeah did you want to fucking get caught." She looked at him again, picking up a pillow and hitting him with it. When she came up with the pillow she saw his busted lip, "Your lip?" She ran her finger over it.

"What about it?" He looked at her thumb that had blood on it then over to the mirror on her closet door. "Oh damn, you did a number on me today, first scratching the hell outta shoulder and now my lip."

"What I didn't do that."

"Do you not remember kicking me in the face two seconds ago?" She covered her mouth realizing she did do that.

"I'm really sorry but the door was opening and you didn't stop." She whispered to him

"Could you not have contained yourself?" He smiled at her.

"Maybe when they aren't in the room literally looking at me." She replied.

"That's twice now, your family has come home. Maybe we need to be a little more careful."

"Twice out of how many times? But still you're right it is two too many."

"My car is up for grabs." He said continuing to whisper.

"I'm not having sex in you car." She looked over at him.

"Why not we already did in the bathroom at Henderson's birthday party?" He said smiling being the one that had caused that accrance. He drew little nothings on her arm.

"I told you we are not going to talk about that again." He smiled at her again.

"Okay, last time I promise." They both sat there and stared at each other before Steve asked, "Can I finish my job?"

"No, it's fine. My dad killed the mood." She replied to him.

"Also, with that, I don't know how I'm going to get out of here with your dad camped out in the living room." She kissed him, then sat up with the blanket wrapped around her. He grabbed her arm, pulling her back down. "Not yet. Don't get out of bed yet." He wrapped his arm around the blanket on her body.

"No, I have stuff to do. I have to go to the laundromat, and my dad will be asleep in an hour tops." Lauren slid on a pair of underwear from the basket of clean laundry by her bed. She stood up and grabbed a t-shirt from the closet.

"What's that?" Steve said. Lauren looked back at him while throwing Steve his clothes. When he was getting dressed, she pulled out her contacts that started to bother her and put on her glasses.

"What's what?" She asked him. He pointed to the top of her closet after throwing on his pants and shirt. "Oh, just some paintings." He stood up and walked over to them. He asked her if she minded if he looked at them. She nodded, not really caring about them. Steve got a few down from the shelf while Lauren put on Billy Joel's An Innocent Man record from where it had been when it was last turned off. "What's this one?" He brought it over to the girl sitting on her bed.

"That was Sara's last birthday."

"This isn't still life, is it? Because this is you right with the nerdy flower glasses." He pointed to the brunette in the painting.

"No, that was before I got the ones I have known and the reason I stopped wearing them." She took that painting away, not wanting him to see it. He pulled another one down. This one being just Walt and Nancy armwrestling when they were around twelve.

"Are they still life, or?"

"Yeah, I made my friend sit there for hours while I painted them. No, I paint pictures. I have to be able to look back and forth without any change. The reference pictures are taped to the back of all the canvases." She said, looking over the painting she finished years before.

"Are you sure they aren't just the actual photos? They look the same, they are really good."

"Thanks."

"What about this one?" He pulled another out from behind one of the few he had gotten down.

"That was last Christmas Eve before we opened presents with the boys." He nodded at her just admiring how realistic the painting was. "I think I have one that you're in somewhere. Just like New years."

"Do you have one of just you?" She shook her head. He laid down, holding himself up on his left elbow. "You should personally, I'd appreciate it, especially if you were topless." He wiggled his eyebrows at her. He sat up and reached over to the top of her dresser and grabbed a polaroid. "You said it yourself. You need a reference image. Smile." He pointed the camera at her. She held her hands up, blocking her face while moving closer to take the camera from him.

"Yeah, that's not happening, Harrington."

"Worth a try." He smiled at her, receiving a smile back. Lauren heard snoring from the living room. "See, I told you. Not even ten minutes, and he's already asleep." Lauren stood up and tiptoed out the door. "What if I come to the laundromat with you? I have nothing better to do, and what are you going to do for two hours anyway."

"I mean, I guess sneak outside. I'll be there in a minute." He set the painting back on the top shelf of her closet. He grabbed her face in his hands, kissing her extremely passionately like he was leaving for the war or something. "I'll literally see you in two minutes." He walked out of the room, making sure no one was in the main room.

Lauren took the stylus of the record and flicked it off. She threw on some sweatpants, her coat, and the dark green converse that Walt bought her for Christmas that didn't go with anything. She grabbed her backpack and laundry basket, resting it on her hip. She picked up a few pieces of laundry on her floor or on her desks chair and walked out of her room seeing her dad passed out on the couch. "El, do you need me to wash any clothes?'' She walked backward into her room.

"Yes, in the closet." She pointed to the floor, Lauren threw the clothes into the basket, walking over to her dad, but said, "I'll be back tonight with some food." She kicked her dad to wake up. "You got some clothes, I'm going to the laundromat."

"No, but get the money from the..." He pointed to the soup can that turned into a piggyback before he fell back asleep in his recliner. She grabbed around ten quarters and walked out the door. Steve had pulled his car up to the house so she didn't have to walk the five minutes into the middle of the woods that Lauren made him do. He unlocked the doors so that she could drop the laundry basket in the back seat.

Lauren threw the detergent in the washing machine pushing the quarters in.

"So what do you do now?" Lauren sat down on one of the chairs, pulling stupid teen magazines out of her backpack.

"Listen to music and read these." She tossed onto him.

"Teen Beet, Matt Dillon, why is he smiling?" He read the title, making fun of it. "People actually buying these?"

"Yes. And do not make fun of Matt Dillon ever again." She leaned forward, grabbing that magazine, and handed him another one.

"Why do you fancy yourself a Matt Dillon?"

"Yes, I fancy myself a Matt Dillon. Whatever the hell that means. He is so fine."

"Something you desire or like."

"What?"

"That's what fancy means."

"Oh." she said, pulling her walkman man out, untangling the earbuds wrapped around it. "Who do you fancy, Harrington?" He just suggested sitting next to her grabbing on one earbud and the walkman pressing eject.

"What are we going to listen to?"

"Whatever cassette you pick, I guess." She handed him her backpack. He looked throw it grabbing the only three she had in there and the empty Honkey Chateau cassette. He slipped it back into case not about to be caught listening to Elton John. "Cloud nine?"

"Shut up, that was seventh grade. I regret naming it that but I'm too lazy to change it." She grabbed it, shoving it back in the bag.

"Love songs for you lonely ass?" He questioned another title.

"Oh Walt made that one for me as a joke." Steve pulled out the note card with the songs on it.

"How is Everywhere a love song?"

"Are you stupid it is a million percent a love song.'' She grabbed the cassette and the walkman. She pulled it out of the case and stuck it in the walkman. It started playing at the end of Then He Kiss Me rolling over to Everywhere somehow she was that lucky. "Okay just listen." He turned to face her while listening to the song. "I want to be with you Everywhere." The song continued a little before it said. "Something happening, happening to me. If that's not falling in love with somebody I don't know what is." He looked over her thoughts running all around his mind. "What?" She pushed his face away. "Don't look at me like that. Just look at my girly magazine and listen to music."

She pulled her leg up on the chair and started flipping through the pages. Taking stupid quizzes and reading about how to find the right clothes for you body. Steve even took a quiz not by choice but he took one. The buzz of the machine sent Lauren to it ready to go home. She filed the clothes into the dryer, filling the money slots. Steve's arms wrapped around her waist leaning over and said,

"We have an hour and a perfectly good car?"

"I'm not having sex in your car, and as much as I like this we are in public scoot over." He let go of her leaning on a pillar.

"The only person here is Helen Keller with her cats." He was referring to the woman sitting in the corner with complete white cataracts who was also hard of hearing.

"Oh my god she isn't Helen Keller. She's too nice."

"Yeah she probably thinks you are one of her kittens with your floppy hair."

"My hair has no volume right now, what are you talking about? Aren't you an expert on hair Mr. Harrington." She pushed off the dryer she was on and walked over to the seat that had her stuff. Steve grabbed onto her arm pulling her into the photo booth they had in the laundromat along with a Pacman game that Lauren may or maynot have had the high school on.

"Nobody can see us here. " He closed the curtain behind her, pulling her into a kiss. She brought her hand up to his face. He pulled away "Give me those extra quarters." He grabbed them out of her hand. "We are going to take some photos."

"No you're such an Idiot." He slipped fifty cents in the coin slot pressing start. She pushed her glasses up on her head hating when there were photos. But Steve pulled them off, putting them on him. "What are you doing?" She reached for them but he swatted her hand away. That's when the first picture flashed.

"I want to see what I look like with glasses." Lauren reached for them but he pushed her away, his hand pushing on the middle of her face as he pulled away while the camera was taking another photo. "You are blind. I can't even see you."

"Maybe if you took them off you could." She stopped struggling moving closer to him. She kissed him on the cheek when there was another flash. She had used the kiss to steal the glasses. Lauren held the glasses out as far as she could away from him. He didn't care just pulling her body close to his kissing her neck as the second to last photo. She put her hand on the back of his hand kissing him on the lips. Their lips moved in sync as it snapped the last photo. "Okay I'm done for tonight." He pulled her in again, giving her one more kiss and letting her out of the photo booth.

She slid her glasses back on when she grabbed the matching photo strips."How do we look?" He grabbed one of them.

"The first to look we look would be on a domestic violence pamphlet and the last to would be in a playboy, but the third ones cute."

Lauren twisted the pencil in between her fingers looking at her trigonometry book not having a clue what any of it meant. She sighed before closing the book and pushing it away.

"Can I believe my eyes? The One and Only Lauren can't do her math." Walt said emphasizing the word math considering she helped him with his math every year. Since she had taken both math and science classes the year ahead she was in.

"I'm just distracted so I don't know what I'm doing." She said resting her head on her hand propped up by elbow.

"Why got more cousins living with you now?" He joked.

"What are you even talking... oh yeah Eleanor. No I think it's just pointless why do I need to be able to do trigonometry to be a social worker. Like I'm going to need to use fucking SOH CAH TOA in my real life"

"Right? Like I don't want to learn how to write another goddamn argument essay for the tenth time." Lauren nodded at him grabbing a grape from his little tupperware bowl. Lauren leaned back into her seat just looking around the library. Walt looked back into his textbook.

"I think Harrington moved on from Nance. You think she'll be okay?" Walt said, breaking the short silence between them.

"Yeah. Why do you say that?" She didn't look up or fazed at all, in reality she felt her heart beating rapidly.

"Claw marks in his back, Billy was talking about it with him in the shower." He looked up with her eyes not his face.

"Well what did he say?" Lauren asked "going" back to her work.

"I didn't know I left and didn't really care I just didn't know if Nancy would."

"Nancy will be fine, she's got Jonathan." She said looking back down at his work. Sometime passed just going through homework for the few real classes they had. Lauren's legs were crossed for a while and began to feel uncomfortable so she switched legs. "What's that Lo?" He pointed to a dark spot on her thigh. She looked down, pulling her skirt down when she saw a hickey.

"I dropped my curling iron this morning." She said making a lie up on the spot.

"But you hairs straight today." He said, giving her a weird look.

"I meant a flat iron. Same difference." She said, trying to hide what it really was.

"Damn, defensive much?"

"Sorry I'm just a little stressed lately."

"Then why don't you come over to mine tonight? We can watch a movie or we could head out of town maybe go ice skating. We haven't Ice skated in like two years. No Samantha, no Nancy, no Jonathan" He asked her.

"That actually sounds really nice, yeah let's do that." She said, taking a pause when the bell rang. Lauren threw her stuff in her bag and made her way to Culinary art. Which felt like the biggest joke of a class. They did more reports and recipes than actually cooking. When she walked in she sat next to Heather.

Class had started with Steve and Lauren sitting on opposite sides of the culinary kitchen. Lauren sat there working on the recipe for a gumbo with some shit that's processed so heavily just to get to middle of nowhere Indiana. She sat there writing every ingredient down, shaking her leg on the ground. She needed to talk to Steve. She needed to make she he really wasn't telling people so that yet another person would say they had sex. This being the only time the acustions would be real.

Over the past year since Harry, nine other guys spread detailed rumors about their passionate ''sex". Walt stopped fighting them after Lauren told him It wasn't doing anything to help either way. He put up a fight against her request until a fight led to a point where the chief had to get involved. Jim believed his daughter and her friends in these situations. Just ignoring all the teenage buzz around town.

About twenty minutes into class the girl next to Lauren knocked over a cup of untincles. The whole class looked over. This allowed Lauren to get Steve's attention. She nodded her head to the door. Steve gave her a nod in response before getting up and asking to use the restroom. After a minute Lauren asked to take the girls bathroom hall pass. Walking out the door and turning the corner she was met with Steve.

He immediately grabbed her hand and pulled her into a bathroom. He pinned her against the wall. Kissing her then moving to her neck she didn't put a stop to it loving every kiss. He grabbed her thigh bringing it up to his waist. Lauren really wanted and needed to stop but didn't want to. She wrapped the leg he held up against his body around him. Prompting him to slide his hand up her leg reaching the lace of her underwear. Finally Lauren stopped him.

"Wait, Steve." She placed her hand on his, on top of the clothes.

"I know. Be fast."

"No stop." He looked at her, not moving his hand.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked.

"You didn't tell Billy, did you?" She asked. He pulled his hand out from under her skirt pushing away from her for a moment.

"No, why would I tell that asshole?"

"I don't know, I just needed to make sure because Walt said something." She said fidgeting with her fingers.

"What did Blondie say now?"

"Nothing. It's fine, but he did notice this." She pulled up her skirt and pointed at a hickey on the inside of her thigh.

"Well that's your fault for wearing a skirt in February, and I sure this isn't helping get rid of supption" He pulled his shirt up showing the scratch makes that she actually let on him back.

"You seemed to like both of them." She said, pushing herself off the wall as she walked to the bathroom door.

"Wait Hop? You dragged me out of class to talk?"

"Oh sorry umm well you can go jerk off im going to go to class. I will not have sex at school sorry." She said joking with him before walking out the door. She looked at herself in the window of an empty classroom making sure she didn't look like she was just doing exactly what she was doing before walking back to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 2.4K 8
DISCONTINUED. ❝ WE'RE YOUNG! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO RAISE SOME HELL! ❞ When a supernatural rift in Valerie Fairchi...
439K 10.7K 26
To put it simply, Lennon Hopper had been through some shit. And that was grossly simplifying the matter. Even before her boring little town was rans...
20K 798 28
"Man, that sucks. Is there gonna be a new problem every year? It's like, what, evil coming back for the anniversary of Will going missing or somethin...
206K 5K 77
Steve Harrington x reader Y/n M/n Hopper, the only daughter to Jim Hopper. Well the only living daughter. What happens when Will Byers goes missing...