Seraph

Por 13aroness

She decided to do the world a favor and kept to herself ever since she was turned into a demon. Always alone... Mais

Texas 1830
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Volterra 1831
15
Volterra 1863
17
18
19
Texas 1935
21
Pennsylvania 1948
Ohio 1950
Pennsylvania 1950
25
Volterra 1950
Pennsylvania 1950
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Not an Update
43
Texas 1951
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Pennsylvania 1952
Alaska 1962
54
55
57
Alaska 1965
Montana 1966
60
61
Texas 1980
63
64
New York 1999
California 1999
Louisiana 1999
Washington 2003
69
70
71
72
Washington 2004
Washington 2005
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Not an Update
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
New York 2005
90
Massachusetts 2006
92
93
94
95
96
97
Not an Update
98
99
Texas 2006
Washington 2006
102
103
104

56

2K 154 23
Por 13aroness

Serafina began leaving kisses down Rosalie's neck. The two were cuddling in their room while the rest of the house was empty. Rosalie took off her shirt and laid back. She always enjoyed how Serafina would take her time to show her how much she loved her. It felt as though she were being worshiped. But before Serafina ever took it further, she would still ask. She didn't need to ask verbally anymore. Rosalie would recognize the question from a particular caress and lingering kiss on her skin and encourage Serafina to continue.

The two hadn't had alone time in a while, and Rosalie felt a particular need for intimacy. Enjoying every kiss and now lick that Serafina was giving her. She soon couldn't hold in her moans as Serafina continued moving lower.

The two were so engrossed in each other that they didn't notice the other's return.

"No fucking in the house!" Kate yelled after she banged on the door.

"Watch your mouth! I heard Esme doesn't like that shit," Tanya chuckled.

They could hear laughter from the living room.

"Shit, come on, let's take a cold shower and meet the others," Rosalie panted. She was patting Serafina on her back to get her to stop.

Serafina left a lingering kiss just below her navel, "There's no fucking in the house? I thought Emmett slept with his cousins?" she questioned in frustration, bringing herself up to hover over Rosalie.

"Stop phrasing it that way! You're doing it just to gross everyone out at this point!" Emmett complained.

"Well, if I'm not getting any, you shouldn't get any," Serafina yelled.

"We don't do that in the house," Irina called out, "Even if we won't see anything, no one wants to hear or smell that. If we want alone time with a friend, we go to our spaces in the forest. They're spaced out, so we don't bother each other."

"Yeah, what kinds of freaky things do you Cullens get up to at your house?" Kate asked jokingly.

"Nah. The girls only do that when we're out. Alice and Jasper do the same. But they have a spot in the woods too. And Carlisle and Esme usually go into town to rent a room," Emmett answered honestly. Not realizing it was a joke.

"I'm not going to ask how you know these things," Irina said, slight disgust audible before she and Kate eventually gave in to their laughter. The rest of the house soon did too.

"I swear your brother is a fucking idiot sometimes," Serafina whispered to Rosalie.

Rosalie couldn't help laughing, "he's your brother too!"

They jumped into the shower together and quickly got cleaned up. Each helps the other wash to save time. No dirty thoughts since the others were back. Just gentle, quick, and efficient.

"Sorry we ruined your fun, but we wanted you to come with us! We already showed the others, but you two were being lazy," Irina said, grabbing Rosalie's arm as the two reached the bottom of the stairs.

"More like frisky," Kate corrected, grabbing Serafina.

"What are we going to look at?" Rosalie asked.

"The town. It's been a while since you came to visit. We wanted to show you how it changed." Kate answered.

"Be careful!" Carmen called out nervously. The town was outside of the Denali's territory. They wouldn't be able to feel their presence once they were out there. She now had a protectiveness over her sired that she didn't even realize.

"Pfft, what can anyone do to us? We have Serafina," Irina laughed.

"You shouldn't put so much pressure on her! She's still young!" Carmen scolded. She then turned to Serafina and Rosalie, "If anything happens, come straight back!" Carmen directed.

Both women nodded in understanding but weren't concerned. They felt the same as Irina.

As they neared the end of the Denali territory, the four decided to race. They reached the edge of town with taunting and attempted cheating (mostly Serafina catching branches and pulling them down to block the others' path). The race they had completed was piggyback. Rosalie dominated while carrying Serafina. As soon as they won, Rosalie let Serafina slowly get down as Kate unceremoniously dropped her sister.

"No fair! You have longer legs!" Kate whined.

"How is that not fair? It's not my baby's fault she was blessed with these gorgeous long legs," Serafina argued. Giving Rosalie's thigh a light smack, "I'm jealous you two got a look at that view from behind." She said, half joking.

Their cousins rolled their eyes, "It would be more fair if you each carried us. You're the same height, and we're shorter! That's how the race should have been! And if you carried Kate, you could've stayed back and enjoyed the view the whole time," Irina complained.

"Tempting. But not going to happen," Serafina said with a straight face.

"We're not making sacrifices for you shorties," Rosalie grinned.

"Ha ha," Irina growled.

"I'm average. Irina is the short one," Kate mumbled, kicking a rock on the ground in her melancholy.

"You know, you're a lot less angry than you used to be," Irina said, holding her fist to her chin as though lost in thought while looking at Rosalie.

"Bitchier, but way less angry," Kate agreed, looking Rosalie up and down.

"The bitchiness is fun," Irina nodded with a grin.

"Watch your mouths!" Serafina angrily said.

"It's true," Rosalie agreed with a smile, grabbing Serafina's arm and whipping her around so they could walk into town together. Rosalie clutched Serafina's arm as they walked, keeping her focus straight ahead but with a toothy smile. She turned to give Serafina a kiss on her cheek, "I'm not as angry because of you. I've always been bitchy, though." she finished with a grin. The two were leaving the sisters behind. Serafina's face lost the anger and turned to a peaceful smile, allowing herself to be led away. Their cousins quickly caught up.

The town was a decent size for being in Alaska. Rosalie was impressed. Serafina, not so much, but she didn't care much about other towns aside from her own. They window-shopped for a while. They ignored some random flirting from the men in town. But didn't show much interest in anything until they saw a larger clothing store with more options.

The four toured the shop, looked at the clothes together, and stopped at a coat on display behind the counter. It was overly lavish for the shop, and they were immediately impressed. The clerk brought it out for them to observe more closely. He even allowed them to feel it and offered to let them try it.

The coat was too long for the Denali sisters but fit Rosalie and Serafina better. But the four all agreed that it worked better with Rosalie's coloring. It contrasted incredibly well with her blond hair. Serafina couldn't stop her praises. Rosalie raised her chin as she proudly looked at herself in the mirror. She turned back to the others to show off more.

"Alright, this coat looks beautiful on you. You wear it well," Kate admitted. She had seen the cocky expression on Rosalie's face and began to reach for her face to poke, "But don't let that go to your head!"

Just as her finger was about to make contact, her hand was slapped away. Everyone looked over at Serafina, who was glaring at Kate. Kate cocked her brow to her, not believing Serafina would do that. She thought she must have been mistaken and reached toward Rosalie again, earning another slap.

"Don't touch," Serafina said as she stood before Rosalie.

Rosalie grinned and then stuck her tongue out at Kate behind Serafina's back.

The clerk was uncomfortable with their playful behavior while wearing the most expensive item in his shop. He looked like he wanted to pull the coat right off Rosalie's shoulders but held himself back. Irina noticed his discomfort and decided to reel in her family's horseplay. She got closer to Rosalie to review the tag and couldn't help the whistle at her shock at the price.

The clerk didn't like that response and wanted to take the coat and kick them out of his store. Rosalie could see how upset he was. She was about to pull off the coat when Serafina stopped her. She pulled the tag to review. Then she forcefully ripped the tag off, bringing fear to the clerk's face until he heard her words.

"We'll take it," she said, reaching into her back pocket for the cash she carried on herself.

Rosalie looked at Serafina in exasperation. She didn't want her to buy her everything she looked at. She loved it. But she felt guilty. She tugged Serafina's sleeve and whispered, "You don't have to get it for me. We were window shopping."

"It looks good on you," Serafina smiled in reassurance. She turned her attention back to the clerk to complete the sale.

When the four walked out of the shop, Rosalie sporting her new coat, the Denalis began questioning Serafina.

"Do you consider that pocket money?" Irina wondered.

"Why would you walk around with that much money?" Kate asked.

"Why not? Who's going to take it from me?" Serafina responded.

"I would've beaten and robbed you long ago if I knew!" Kate joked.

Serafina scoffed at that, and they all laughed as they continued walking through town. Nearing the docks, they immediately got a horrible scent as they approached it. But Serafina thought she may have sensed something and couldn't help but look toward the stalls and men working. Before figuring out what was wrong, she was tugged away by the others who didn't want to be near the overwhelming stench.

"We've pretty much seen everything," Irina said, "we don't go near the docks. It smells horrible. Nothing but a bunch of obnoxious fishermen there, anyways. They're only fun after they shower and head to the bar."

"Let's get back to me robbing you," Kate said, "if I were to beat you now, how much would I get?" she asked.

"You can't beat Sera," Rosalie shook her head.

"Who knows, she refused to fight me," Kate shrugged, "seems pretty cowardly to me. I think it's because she knows I can easily beat her."

Serafina wouldn't be goaded into a fight, though she could feel her eyes glow. She was smart enough to pick her battles and had seen Kate fight Jasper. It was brutal. She knew she could fight well enough for self-defense but didn't like her odds. But she didn't consider it cowardice.

"Come on! Please?" Kate asked.

"Just leave her alone," Irina shook her head in annoyance.

"We can make it interesting," Kate offered.

Serafina did hesitate. Her curiosity was piqued. Kate saw and jumped at the opportunity.

"I have my bit of cash squirreled away for a rainy day," she tried to tempt.

Serafina immediately lost interest.

Rosalie laughed, "Did you not see what she had as 'pocket money' as you guys said," she couldn't help shaking her head, "Money isn't going to work on her."

Kate stopped as though she had an epiphany, "I got it!" she said as she turned and put her hand on Serafina's chest to have her stop walking.

Serafina looked down at the hand on her chest. She looked up and raised her brow at Kate's brazenness. Rosalie cocked her head to the side, staring at Kate's hand.

"You won't have it for long," Rosalie growled, glaring at Kate's hand.

Irina immediately pulled Kate back, "Use your words."

"Sorry! But I know what will tempt you!" she said giddily. She rubbed her forehead in frustration, "I can't believe I didn't think about it before. I should have thought of it when we stopped your fun earlier."

Rosalie was already frowning, which only deepened with her confusion at that statement. Serafina smiled at Rosalie's reaction but was no less confused. Even Irina was confused. They had no idea where Kate was going with that.

"My love nest," Kate finally announced, "You need a place to have your sex. If you can beat me in a fight, I'll give you my love nest. If I win, I get all the money you have left in your pocket."

Kate wasn't interested in the money. Just the fight. She was curious how her new little sister would fare against her. And she and her sisters hadn't had a chance to meet up with Emmett yet, as they were getting familiar with their new family members. She needed a release, and this was how she chose to get it.

Serafina had a look of disgust on her face, "You think I'm tempted by the place you have your dalliances in? No."

But Rosalie became excited as she grabbed Serafina, "You should try!"

"Ugh," Serafina shuddered, "Mi amor, no. Eso es asqueroso."

"We'd clean it, of course! Burn everything and redecorate. But her love nest is beautiful," Rosalie pleaded.

Serafina's brows furrowed, "Why have you been in her love nest?"

Rosalie shoved her, "They showed us their little love shacks the last time we visited. They all have their names for them too. Irina's is her love cabin, Tanya's her love den, and Kate has a love nest. Kate's is my favorite." Rosalie fawned, suddenly turning to Irina, "No offense."

"None taken. I'm still jealous of it too. But she refuses to help me build one like hers." Irina pouted.

Serafina tilted her head back to stare at the sky and sighed, "Fine, I'll try. Your love nest for the money left over in my pocket. Let's go," she looked and saw a tree line in the distance, meaning a forest was near, "over there." She finished, holding Rosalie's hand as they walked over. This forest was opposite the Denali territory but it would be just a quick sparring match. They didn't see a problem.

Serafina tied up her hair and removed her coat. Kate skipped after to follow suit. She couldn't contain her excitement. Just as the two were about to start, Rosalie immediately shouted to stop.

"What is it Rosa?" Serafina asked.

"You didn't say the rules. There are going to be rules, right?" Rosalie asked worriedly.

"I assumed no abilities since I'm not allowed to kill her," Serafina shrugged.

"I thought the same. Wouldn't want to knock your girl on her ass, now would I?" Kate winked.

"Like you could," Serafina mocked.

"Seriously, rules?" Rosalie asked, stopping the childish argument from starting. She knew how Serafina could be. Kate was no better.

"Do it like when Kate and Jasper fought," Irina suggested, "Just do two rounds instead of three."

"Yes! Like that! But," Rosalie hesitated. She stood between Serafina and Kate but a bit more to the side to face Kate, "no hitting here," she gestured to Serafina's face, "and no touching here," she gestured to her breasts, "or here," she gestured to her crotch.

Serafina held back her laughter. But she couldn't help staring at Rosalie's back with adoration. The way she seriously said that was so cute. Kate furrowed her brows, about to question what she was talking about, when Irina stepped forward.

Irina nodded in agreement with Rosalie as she stepped toward Serafina, grabbed her shoulders, and turned her around. She then gestured to her bottom, "You forgot here." She said. Now unable to contain her laughter, "Are you crazy?" she asked Rosalie.

The three finally began to laugh at Rosalie, who huffed in annoyance. Eventually, she turned to Serafina and hugged her, "You know what? Nevermind. It's not worth it." She mumbled into her shoulder.

"We're just trying. No big deal, right?" Serafina whispered to Rosalie, hugging her back and kissing her forehead.

The two separated, and Serafina went off to prepare to fight Kate. The two had agreed to the rules of the first two matches that Kate had had with Jasper. Irina decided to be the referee and signaled the start.

Serafina had an advantage in reach and tried to take advantage of that. She initially tried to maintain a strict boxing posture, but it was hard to defend against Kate's wild fighting style. She quickly went into her dirty fighting, which impressed Kate greatly—annoyed her too, though, as she was knocked down with a cheap shot. Serafina won round one.

Round two lasted a while. Surprisingly longer than Kate expected. Serafina kept using moves that would technically be considered cheating, but since they never explicitly said she couldn't use them, Kate was at a loss as to how to mention it. She at least didn't go for her hair or eyes, which would've been too much for any of them to accept. But when she used a distraction to divert her attention to hit her from behind, it upset her greatly.

"You fucking cheated!" she blew up.

"Sure did," Serafina nodded.

Kate stuttered, "H-how can you be okay admitting that? It's fucking cheating!" she snarled.

"Oh, I'm a horrible person," she admitted, "but I also won."

"No! You didn't. You cheated," Kate corrected.

"Still dropped your ass," Serafina argued.

The two prepared to get physical again until Rosalie stepped between them.

"We had very generic rules. We didn't say she couldn't fight like that," Irina shrugged, "but Jesus." She shook her head at Serafina in disbelief.

"She can fight worse," Rosalie shrugged as she stepped back toward Irina. She remembered the stories Serafina had said about her time with the Volturi and how she would break bones or gouge eyes to give herself enough time to rip limbs from their bodies. And this was when she was being merciful since the bones and eyes could always self-repair, and the limbs could be reattached. She shared one of those stories with their cousins.

"Well, it's not pretty or honorable. But it keeps you alive," Kate begrudgingly admitted. She walked over to Serafina with her hand outstretched, "Good match."

Serafina walked over to Kate to shake her hand.

"No! Wait!" Rosalie tried to stop her, but it was too late.

Serafina grasped Kate's hand but looked back at Rosalie, confused. She felt odd, though. Tingly. She soon noticed Kate's expression change. She no longer had a small smile. It changed to confusion, then anger. All very quickly. But soon, the odd tingling she felt became stronger. It felt like intense tickling. She burst into laughter and desperately tried to have Kate let go.

"Stop! It tickles!" she barely managed to breathe out.

Irina's jaw dropped, and Rosalie couldn't help her laughter. Kate was upset at first, but seeing the intense reaction from Serafina made her not want to let go. She also began laughing, "What the hell is wrong with her? This is not the normal reaction I get to this."

"My baby has an extreme resistance to pain. But," Rosalie decided to explain through fits of her laughter, "I don't think she's ever been electrocuted before."

The three laughed until Serafina's eyes glowed, and Paprika burst from her back and circled behind Serafina to stand before Rosalie. Serafina got a severe look which caused Kate to let go. As soon as she did, she felt the presence as well. So did the other two as they looked off into the darkness.

"Well, it's no fun if I can't surprise you," the man said as he stepped out of the shadows. Styled raven hair, handsome features, tall, lean, and in a suit that was very out of place in the middle of the forest. He walked toward the four, "Please, don't stop on my account. I love a tickle party."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

196K 4.6K 23
"...I don't draw on my body to make myself look badass, no, it was never that way. I see you glance at them whenever your sister comes in. You're int...
39.9K 498 19
*For all pronouns* :) (Y/N) moves to Forks, Washington from Sioux Falls, South Dakota after your father was found guilty for murder in his trial and...
673K 12K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...
6.3K 158 16
Book 1 of 2 Timelines: Twilight Ava never knew her life would turn out the way it did now. That she'd turn out the way she did. That was until her wo...