another world ( karlnapity...

By fictionalmen_allmine

karl is a normal person with a normal life. Until one day, he's in coma ... But when he wakes up, he finds hi... More

another world?
someone
the magic ?
fairy ?
friends
Group
the first training
mission
Green haven
mission
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission complete
Adopted
sleepover
Truth or Dare
new mission ?
new mission
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission (4)
mission (5)
Mission (6)
mission (7)
mission (8)
mission (9)
mission (10)
mission (11)
Mission (12)
not a chapter!!
mission (13)
mission (14)
merry Christmas!!
Mission (15)
mission (16)
mission (17)
mission (18)
Mission (19)
mission (20)
mission (21)
mission (22)
mission (23)
mission (24) : the battle
mission (25): the battle
mission (26) : the battle
mission (27): the battle
mission (28): the battle
mission (29): the battle
mission (30) : complete
mission complete?
back to school
surprised test ?
test : begin now
shopping
shopping II
shopping lll
Cooking and picnic
cuddle
school's play
school's play II
Moon
goddess of moon
her son ???
question
The cursed crown
the cursed crown II
George missing ?!
who ?
back time ?
brother?
Capture
beast
marriage
noticed
battle
battle II
battle III
battle IV
end of the battle
the wish
Memories
new student
a story of me ?
prom
Judge
a small truth.
so weird ...
Prom
Prom II
Prom III
Third wheel
Traitor
Bring him back ?
future
Kidnapped
prepare
plan
portal
practice
meet
already?
back time
Fighting
fighting II
Travel
fighting III
the approval
fighting IV
final battle
father
faint
realized
M-MOM ?
chaotic
chaotic II
chaotic III
a way ?
found
alive ?
alive !
Aravali range
leave
leave II
fox ?
snow
new friend
Extra
know well
Monster
not monster ?
arrived
Noticed
asking
planning
(:0
not chapter:(
castle
tittle 👍
Puzzle
Puzzle II
the picture
what the f**k ???
Twin
leaving
the secret
Leaving II
not a chapter!!
meeting
meeting II
the attack
the attack II
the attack III
the attack VI

bullying

45 1 8
By fictionalmen_allmine

Third person pov :

Kate walked out from her room. She met karl was sit on the chair as his eyes were so heavy that he can't hold it.

" What are you doing?" Kate asked. Karl then fully woke up . He quickly turned at Kate then sighed. " Oh... It's just you , huh ?" He said. Kate was confused then she slowly looked closely then she knew that what was happening.

" You should go to your room and sleep first and beside you are almost at the end of this book..." Kate said. Karl slowly nodded his head as he slowly walked towards to his room with his book. Kate stopped Karl as she grabbed the book from him ." Hey-"." No ! I said you should sleep then sleep ! Understand!" She said in loud voice. Karl nodded his head and went to his room. 

George walked out from his room. " What is going on ?" He yawned. Kate looked at George then said " karl was reading a book despite that he need to sleep" she said. " What is so interesting about that book?" George asked.

" Hey !! You can't say that ! That book is so precio-" . " Go to SLEEP!!" Kate yelled. " Ok..." Karl said. Then the silent soon filled the room.

George looked at Kate then he grabbed the book. " A romantic book ?" . " Man ! He is really type of something like that ?" George asked. " I don't know " Kate answered.

" Hey ! I can still hear y-. " Karl ! Just go to freaking sleep!!" She yelled. " Ok this time ! I will " Karl said. " Thank you " she smiled.

She sighed. " Ok... Umm " George said as he scanned the pages of book. " What's wrong?" Kate asked. She looked at the book. " Love between the hero and villain?" Kate was confused. " Is this like you know hater to lover ?" Kate asked. '' well yeah and also he seemed to almost done reading it..." George said. " Well ... " . " Why don't we go buy books for him tomorrow?" George recommended. " With him ?" Kate asked as he nodded his head. " What about school?" Kate asked. " Maybe after school?" George recommended again.

" Well I can go with that " Kate said.

...

..

.

Next day

Karl got up as he heard Kate and George was already in kitchen and talked about something. Karl then went to kitchen as he saw George was dress up so nicely and while Kate was still in her pajamas. " Kate... I think you should go to take a shower or you will be late " . " Nah... Don't worry... We still have ummm 1 hours and 45 minutes to go " she yawned. George rolled his eyes as he sighed. Then his eyes spotted Karl.

" Oh good morning, Karl ! How is your sleep ?" George asked. " Well it was fine I guess... To be honest, I would stay up late again..." . " Wait a minute... What do you mean again ?" George asked. " Well in the past , I usually stay up late because I have to at least finish one book " Karl said as he yawned. Karl heard George sighed. " Well let get you two ready or we will be late !" George yelled.

" Karl ! You got to bathroom!" . " Wait what-" then suddenly his body moved by itself. Karl knew that George made him do it by his magic. " And you Kate ! You also need to go bathroom too" before George made her. She rushed to bathroom. " Oh... Well... That's kinda easy " he said to himself.

...

Kate sighed as she was bing dragged by George. " Oh god ! Don't be so lazy " George said. " Ahhh!!" Kate yelled. " I want to scream out loud " she yelled again.

" Then yell " Karl smirked. She looked at Karl as she showed her smirk. Then she yelled out loud. It seemed that it louder than usual.

Everyone around them turned their head to Kate , Karl and George. Especially on George. This made George uncomfortable.

Everyone started to whisper at each other. George let go of Kate . Not even a second , Kate knew what George felt like. Then she whispered something as everyone started to go back on their business and it seemed that everyone forgot what was happening.

Karl found it strange and meanwhile George was still on his thought. " Hey George... Are you ok ?" . No response. " George?". George then looked at Karl as he was surprised. " Oh ... Umm karl yes ? What's wrong?" George asked. " Are you ok ?" Karl asked him once again. " Oh umm yeah I am fine. Let's go to school or we will be late !!" He said jokely. He then went off first.

" But school will start in 1 hours later " Karl said slowly as he locked at the  necklace clock

" That's weird" he mumbled. Kate looked at George who went off then her eyes slowly moved to Karl who seemed confused . Kate sighed then she went up to him and pushed him.

'' huh ?"

" Come on... Let's go or we will be late . " Kate said. " Oh ok then..." Karl said.

They went to school. Karl tried to find George but it was no sign of him. " Where did he go ??" Karl mumbled himself. " Oh look ! What is going on right there ?" Kate asked. Karl then looked at that direction to see crowded. " Huh? Why there is so many people? Is there any problem here ?" Karl asked. Kate gave him a ' really ' expression. " What ?" Karl asked. " Nothing" she replied.

They looked at each other as they moved their eyes to crowded as they wanted to go and saw what was happen.

They looked at each other again.

...

George who was a little earlier came into school.

George was still in his thought of something. Without realized that someone was in front of him.

He accidentally bumped into them . " Oh gosh ! I am so sorry!" George apologized. The colorblind man slowly looked up to see the man. The man looked at George then said " oh it's ok... We all bump into each other by accidentally. " . " Really but I am very sorry for bumping into you '' George apologized again. " No it's ok-"." No it's not !'' the girly voice showed up. The man rolled his eyes as he knew what will happen.

" Gosh ! Lily ! Why are you yelling ?" The man asked. " Oh just shush , sir ! It's not your problem" Lily yelled then she push the man away. She looked at George then yelled again " you ! You made me slip coffee all over my shirt. And now it ruin !!! " She yelled which attracted to many people showed up.

" Oh look the fight broke out !" . " Go Lily ! " . " Teach that man a lesson!" . " That man is so dump ." . " He is clearly making a big mistake "

All the whispering started to go in George's ear. George started to get deja yu .

" Lily ! It's not his fault!" The man came up and yelled. " This is not your problem, Gabriel!" Lily yelled. " Gosh ! Leave him alone " Gabriel went up and caught Lily's hand as he threw her away. " Ahh!" She gave her dramatic scream. She then suddenly let all her tear came out. " You... YOU will pay for this !" She said as the big puppet showed up. It was only show the head and two big hands.

The puppet went to grab George. But Gabriel blocked it with his strength. It seemed like he was really struggle with it. " Move out the way ! " Lily yelled then puppet grabbed Gabriel instead and threw him away. George then caught him with the portal. He then summon another portal to the ground so Gabriel could land safety. The puppet grabbed George and lift him up. Lily then step on puppet head and let the puppet moved George close to her.

Lily : the puppeteer.

...

Dream walked to the school as he yawned. His eyes then laid on Kate. ' that's her !' he thought but then he got distracted by someone ran and bumped into him. " Sorry !" They apologized and ran to the crowded. " Huh ?" . " Damn... I really forgot to looked at the crowded. " Dream said to himself. Then he ran into the crowded too.

...

" Fight ! ". " Fight !" . " Fight!" Everyone kept saying that. Tommy who was in crowded , was happy to see the real show was about to begin. " ..."

" Why don't we call teacher?" Tubbo asked. " No !" . " We can't. " Tommy disagreed with it. Ranboo looked at Tubbo then turned at Tommy who seemed excited.

" Tommy.... Maybe we should-. "." No mean no , Ranboo" Tommy cut Ranboo's line. " Oh..."

...

" Umm I think we can talk about it " George said as he wanted to stop the fighting. " No ! How can you talk when you ruin it !" The puppet than threw George away. George made him have wing. " I will pay back for you ! " George said. " It was just accidentally!!"

" Accidentally?? This ?? Nah ! You did it on purpose" the puppet went and caught George. Other hand then started to take of George's wing on other side. Even it was apart from George's ability, it was still hurt like when someone cut you into pieces.

George yelled out loud. The crowded then started to get louder. George was terrifying to look at it. He faced toward to the ground as he saw the blood was on the ground.

' blood...' George's eyes widen. He slowly looked at his right wing. It was gone. The wing was being hold by the puppet.

Lily had a smile on her face as she enjoyed it.

George's eyes then leak out the tear. The puppet almost grabbed another wing but the vine showed up nowhere and caught the puppet's hand. " What ?" Lily let out her work. Then her eyes laid on ... Karl. Next to him , Kate who was a little surprised and yet she seemed to have anger expression.

'' You motherf**ker ! Let him go !" Karl yelled.

Kate was surprised. " It's my first time that I heard you swore " .

" What if I don't?" Lily asked. Then suddenly she felt someone controlled her. The green strings were tie into all her body parts. Lily slowly looked at that man to see Dream with a scary or monster on his face. " Dream.... ?" She said. Dream glared at her as one of her eyes almost showed the XD .

Quackity showed up from the crowded. His eyes widen as he saw what happened. " What the f**k !" He yelled.

" Sir ! This way !" Sapnap said as he showed the way for Philza.

They arrived. Philza saw what happened. " Ms , Lily ! " Philza yelled. " got o principal office now !" Philza yelled as his wing opened. Lily was pause. " Ms. Lily !" Philza yelled again. Lily flinched as she did what he told her to do.

Lily walked towards to principal office. But when she was on her way , she passed Kate. She looked at her. Kate glared at Lily as she showed her creepy smile. " I will find you " Kate moved her mouth but not let out the sound came out. Lily flinched as she knew what Kate meant.

Kate smiled. Once , Lily looked at Kate smiled. She then felt some chill down her spine.

Karl went up to George. " You ok ?" Karl asked. " Y- yes " George looked at Karl. " No you are not !" Karl yelled. He then let the vine picked George up but he was stopped by Dream. " I will take him " Dream said then he picked George up. " Ok then...." Karl said.

" Gosh ! I went too late !" Karl mumbled. " It's not your fault..." Quackity put his arm on Karl's shoulder. " I guess ..' . " Let's see what will happen to Lily " Sapnap said.

'' I hope she die " Karl said.

______________________________________

Hello everyone! I would like to apologize that I updated the new chapter in wrong day. Well it was because my exam. I want to relax after all this exhausted exam.

To be honest, I think I am probably going to fail . . .

But also as you know that I write another book. If you wonder that when will the new chapter came out. Let just said that Tomorrow I will update that new chapter of that book. I mean I want to write today but I don't have enough time.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
And good night to everyone

2019 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.3K 27
nobody knows but Karl is a Timetraveler but he is also immortal. When he travels he comes home late this makes Sapnap and Quackity worried. They thi...
3.9K 189 34
You never know what's five steps ahead of you. Could be the best thing that's ever happened to your. Or the worst. Unfortunately Karl seems to be tak...
400K 17.3K 63
DREAMNOTFOUND !! Dream spends decades looking for the man he's loved since the start, finally meeting him once again. He makes sure this will be the...