another world ( karlnapity...

Oleh fictionalmen_allmine

karl is a normal person with a normal life. Until one day, he's in coma ... But when he wakes up, he finds hi... Lebih Banyak

another world?
someone
the magic ?
fairy ?
friends
Group
the first training
mission
Green haven
mission
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission complete
Adopted
sleepover
Truth or Dare
new mission ?
new mission
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission (4)
mission (5)
Mission (6)
mission (7)
mission (8)
mission (9)
mission (10)
mission (11)
Mission (12)
not a chapter!!
mission (13)
mission (14)
merry Christmas!!
Mission (15)
mission (16)
mission (17)
mission (18)
Mission (19)
mission (20)
mission (21)
mission (22)
mission (23)
mission (24) : the battle
mission (25): the battle
mission (26) : the battle
mission (27): the battle
mission (28): the battle
mission (29): the battle
mission (30) : complete
mission complete?
back to school
surprised test ?
test : begin now
shopping
shopping II
shopping lll
Cooking and picnic
cuddle
school's play
school's play II
Moon
goddess of moon
her son ???
question
The cursed crown
the cursed crown II
George missing ?!
who ?
back time ?
brother?
Capture
beast
marriage
noticed
battle
battle II
battle III
battle IV
end of the battle
the wish
Memories
a story of me ?
prom
bullying
Judge
a small truth.
so weird ...
Prom
Prom II
Prom III
Third wheel
Traitor
Bring him back ?
future
Kidnapped
prepare
plan
portal
practice
meet
already?
back time
Fighting
fighting II
Travel
fighting III
the approval
fighting IV
final battle
father
faint
realized
M-MOM ?
chaotic
chaotic II
chaotic III
a way ?
found
alive ?
alive !
Aravali range
leave
leave II
fox ?
snow
new friend
Extra
know well
Monster
not monster ?
arrived
Noticed
asking
planning
(:0
not chapter:(
castle
tittle 👍
Puzzle
Puzzle II
the picture
what the f**k ???
Twin
leaving
the secret
Leaving II
not a chapter!!
meeting
meeting II
the attack
the attack II
the attack III
the attack VI

new student

33 0 1
Oleh fictionalmen_allmine

Third person pov:

Karl was still dumbfound what was happening.

George looked at the earth

Dream played XO with Sapnap.

Meanwhile Quackity still glared at Karl. Even though Karl got his memory back, he still...was effect from what was happening.

The argument was still in his head.

Karl found himself being stare by other. He slowly looked back. He flinched what was he saw.

Quackity was confused at Karl reaction. ' wasn't I stare at him too long ?' he thought. He thought that being stare at him was a normal expression on his face.

But for Karl version, Quackity seemed like he was planning for his dead.

' what is happening? Why he act that way' Karl thought. ' Am I having something on my face ? Or.... What was I doing when I was uncurious?' Karl thought.

' but whatever... I still want to go back...' karl sighed. But then he noticed that something was strange. He looked around to see that the Earth ?

He turned where George looked at.

' wait what ? Is that earth ? Or which one is the real earth ?' Karl was dumbfound.

Karl stood up.

Quackity looked at him confused.

Karl went up to the earth where he saw. It was green , blue and white. Then he turned at the earth where George looked at. It was ... Similar to the earth that he saw. But the different was it darker than the last earth.

" What ?" Karl let out his word. " What ? What are you saying?" Quackity who was at the back, asked him . " Oh... Umm nothing!! ". " Did I say that out loud?" Karl asked. Quackity sighed. " Yes , yes you are " Quackity said.

His replied made karl feel so.... Strange and also unhappy...

Quackity turned around. He knew that he made Karl sad but he ... can't stop thinking about what was happening. Sapnap noticed about his behavior. He went up to him. " You know.. Quackity you should stop thinking about past. Maybe you should think that a part of your past is your lesson " Sapnap said. " How can I be so calm after what was happen. ?!" . " I can't even think straight" Quackity yelled. Sapnap sighed. " I know... But -". " No but ! Please... Quackity?" Sapnap begged him. Quackity sighed.

Karl who heard everything , was stand still without moving.

" I can't believe.... " . " What was I  doing in the past ?" Karl asked.

" Ok guy ! I just calculate it ! " George yelled.

" Took you so long enough" Sapnap rolled his eyes.

" Stop it !" . " And also I think we will able to land on our earth for about 2-3 hours " George said.

" Wait what ? But when we came here I think it was only take 15 minutes. " Dream yelled.

" I am exhausted! Ok ? And beside I am not really powerful like our principal, Puffy " George replied.

" Well why don't we just teleport?" Karl asked.

The four men looked at each other as they was try to find an excuse. George sighed. " Like I said , I am exhausted " . " But I think teleport take a few minutes to be there and also I think it isn't cause too much energy " Karl said. " But-" . " And also we can save time " Karl cut George off. " Ok fine ! I am admit that I am lose !" George claimed.

" I will teleport you guy there " George said. " Sorry for forcing you " karl apologized. " It's ok "

Then they all disappeared.

...

Puffy looked at the sky. " What do you think ? It's two days already" Puffy said as she looked t other to find out that she was the only one there. " Oh..."

Then she saw the five men teleported back on earth.

" Oh ! Hey there ! Welcome back " Puffy said with a welcome voice. " Hello , principal Puffy " George said.

" You guy must be feel so tired " Puffy said ." Oh and also the class almost started so don't miss your attendance " Puffy smiled.

" Honk ?!'' karl yelled as he looked his  necklace clock . He ran into the school. Puffy giggled.

" Thanks you for reminding us " George said as he walked to school.

Dream followed George.

Sapnap and Quackity looked at each other then they went up to Puffy. " Something wrong?" She asked. They both nodded their head.

After being told everything , the two men walked in .

Puffy smiled at Sapnap and Quackity but then her smile fainted away. She then formed into water as she teleported herself to her office.

She sighed. " What's going on with him " .

Then someone showed up.

" Hannah? What are you doing here ?" Puffy asked. " Oh ! I just want to visit you ! " Hannah said excitedly. Then she swing her arm as all the favor of pie showed up on the table. Puffy looked at all the pie as she turned at Hannah. " What do you mean of this?"

" Well since I pay to visit you so... I decided to make a pie for you " Hannah smiled. " Oh my thank you, Hannah" she smiled. Hannah returned the smile.

Puffy took a one bite of apple pie. " It's delicious" she said. " Thank you ! I work so hard to make this " Hannah giggled.

Puffy thought of something. " Oh Hannah let me ask you a question"

" Sure ! What is it ?"

" About your adopted son , Karl ... Where did you find him ?" Puffy smiled at her.

" Why you need to know about it ?" Hannah asked innocently.

" Well maybe you made him from the wood to get revenge on me or you just.... Kidnapped him " Puffy glared at her friend.

Hannah's expression started change happy and innocently into cold.

" Why would I do that ?" She said.

" And beside getting revenge on you , I wasn't think of that since you are my friend" Hannah said.

" Oh really?" Puffy asked.

Hannah glared at her.

The atmosphere was full of awkward and bad soon the bad turned into worst.

But then they both got distracted by someone nodded on the door.

" What is it , Sam? You can some in " Puffy said as she took another bite of apple pie. " Wow... You are really good at guessing, huh ?" Sam opened the door.

Puffy giggled to herself.

" I mean when some teachers want to ask me or tell me sometime, they would sent me through this device" Puffy summon the communication gems. " Ok then... And also hello to you too , Ms . Hannah '' . " Hello!" She yelled.

" Well mind telling me why are you here ?" Puffy asked.

" Well someone here or should I say there is a new student" Sam said. Then a girl with short , black hair showed up. She seemed to wear glasses even though it didn't fit her.

" Good morning, principal Puffy " the new student said.

Puffy looked at new student as the new student showed some mysteries mood.

...

Karl was focus on the class but then the teacher was stop as he walked out. Karl found it so confusing. Karl decided to ignore it.

Teacher came again as he clapped his hand to get all the attention.

" Well.... Today we have a new student" Teacher announced. Everyone started to whisper. The new student step on the class as the atmosphere started to change.

" Hello everyone, my name is Kate! I hope we can be friends in the future !" She showed her smile.

Her smile made Karl flinched a bit. He suddenly had a headache. He knew that he knew her but where ?

The new student went out sit.

The teacher began to continue the lesson.

...

" Ok ... This is so weird... Can't our Karl just have a normal day like after coming from the moon and now he has to cope with our new student " she said as she used her water magic to spy on two of them.

She turned at Hannah who was forced Sam to eat her pie more.

" True..."

Puffy took a bite a pie.

" I hope he is ok ..."

' but let just focus on this delicious pie ' Puffy thought.

______________________________________

Yo !!! Finally done. I was half asleep but anyway I have to force myself to write it.

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1345 words

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.6K 267 60
George and Dream have never necessarily liked eachother, George normally keeping to himself, and Dream being outgoing and talkative per usual. They b...
3.9K 189 34
You never know what's five steps ahead of you. Could be the best thing that's ever happened to your. Or the worst. Unfortunately Karl seems to be tak...
8.7K 531 13
'Maybe if I travel enough, I'll be able to right some wrongs... Maybe do something to prevent all of the bad I keep seeing. I'm sure there's somethin...
125 40 5
[Completed.] George is the prince of Marina--charming, fun, and a social butterfly. His kingdom decides to host a party for those in the kingdom's al...