Fading Through Memories

Par marvelscs

|Mature Content| This story takes place a few months after Avengers: Age of Ultron. (2016) Bruce Banner never... Plus

|Warnings|
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25| +18
26
27
28|tw
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36|+18
37
38|+18
39
40
41
42
43
44| +18
45|+18
46
47
48
49
50|+18
51
52
53
54
55
56| +18
57
58|+18
59
60
61|+18
62| +18
63
64
65
66
67| +18
68
69
70
71
72
73| +18
74
75
76
77
78
79| +18
80|+18
81
82|+18
83|+18
84
85
86|+18
extra|+18

Epilogue

650 21 7
Par marvelscs

7 months later

You're pretty sure it's 8 am when your door bursts open and that husky voice you're so familiar with starts singing, making you smile sleepily as you sit up in your bed.

You were on baby duty last night so you got to 'sleep in late' while Bucky took care of Ava's morning routine.

It's not like you were up all night because that baby is a miracle. She barely cries but she still wakes up scared sometimes, using her glowing blue chubby hands to get off her crib and crawl to the foot of your bed.

Usually, you put her back on her crib after she's asleep but, when it's your husband's turn to watch her, she usually ends up snuggled between the both of you. She's his weakness.

"Her and her puffy cheeks." He always says.

"Happy birthday, babe!" Natasha beams, setting the cake on your nightstand.

"Thank you, Nat." You hug her, blowing on the candles.

"You're welcome." She smiles back. "I'm really going to miss you." Her smile falling.

Natasha and Steve decided to move out of the compound so they could start a normal life as a couple.

A few months ago, Steve proposed to her in the strangest but perfect way for the two of them and Natasha finally said yes.

You had a chat with her while you were playing with Ava a few weeks ago and you felt that she wanted to tell you something so you asked. You couldn't help but cry when she told you that it hurt her a lot not to be able to give Steve a child of his own. All thanks to Hydra.
She knows that there is still the option to adopt, that's what you did and, as much as you love your daughter with all your life, you understand that it's not even close to the experience of having a child with your blood running through your veins.

Returning to the moving thing, Tony had a great idea, since everyone already has a life and a partner, to create a place where the team remains united but, each one in his own home.

The Stark Condo, he calls it.

Natasha and Steve, Wanda and Vision, Tony, Pepper and Morgan, have their houses in the making there and in the process of moving.

"I'm gonna miss you too." You whisper, hugging her again. "Thank you for everything, Nat. I love you."

"I love you too, kid." She smiles, wrapping her arms around you. "Though you're no longer a kid, I see." Glancing back at the babyless crib.

The need to see your daughter, hug her and crush her cheeks in your hands has you jumping out of bed.

You know Bucky must be downstairs eating breakfast and keeping his princess safe and you can't wait to see them again, but you know very well that if you don't follow the directions Steve gave you yesterday, you're going to be a rotten egg.

You slowly flop down on your bed, listening to Natasha laugh and seeing her shake her head.

"I won't blame you." She says, walking to the door. "Those puffy cheeks are addictive."

"Shut up." You groan.

"And let's not start about those chubby feet..." Closing the door behind her.

"You're mean!" You chuckle, getting ready to take a shower.

— — —

You're putting on your earrings when you hear him whistle. "Damn." Strong hands surrounding your waist as his face nuzzles your neck. "I'm so lucky."

"Yeah?" You chuckle, his lips brushing your pulse point making your legs tremble.

"You're so damn beautiful." Bucky whispers, turning you around and crushing his lips against yours.

Metal hand slipping down to rest over your ass, squeezing to bring you closer as his tongue thrusts inside your mouth, fighting with yours and stealing a moan from you.

It's been 7 months since this amazing, kind and beautiful man became your husband.

Everyday just gets better and better.

Life with your daughter is wonderful, seeing her grow up surrounded by an unusual family but who love her with all their lives is more than you and Bucky could have asked for.

Many say that a child makes a relationship distance or even break, but the only thing Ava has done is bring you closer to Bucky. Every time you see him playing with your daughter, taking care of her with his life, wiping her tears, carrying her on his shoulders and even changing her diapers, you fall even more in love with him.

You are more than sure that this was always how everything should have been from the beginning. You and Bucky happy. Dating every Thursday that Wanda comes to the Compound and steals your daughter just so you can have some time with Bucky. Being beyond grateful to her the moment you have his head between your thighs and his hair between your fingers.

"Fuck." Bucky breaks the kiss, resting his forehead against yours as you both look down. "Sorry."

You laugh, pecking his lips. "Nothing to be sorry for, love." Cupping his visible erection outside of his pants.

"You know that's not helping me trying to make it to go away, right?" His hiss making your heart pick up.

"I know a very effective way of making it go away, Bucky." You shrug, unzipping his pants. "I would know. It's worked before." Wrapping your fingers around him.

"Yeah?" Bucky gasps, pushing his tongue to his cheek.

You nod, stroking him up and down slowly. His hisses and groans making you squeeze your thighs together.

"Fuck, it's not working. It's only getting harder." He groans, fingers wrapping around your wrist. "Today's about you, baby." Kissing your palm before dropping to his knees.

"Oh god." You whimper when he runs a hand up your calf, swinging your leg over his shoulder.

"Birthday girl." Bucky whisper's against your skin with every kiss it takes his lips to reach your inner thighs. "My wife."

"Everyone is downstairs." You pant, fingers pulling on his hair as he sucks your clit through your panties.

"Then you better be quiet." He shrugs, moving the cloth to the side before licking you from entrance to clit. Eyes rolling to the back of your head. "So fucking sweet."

"Bucky." You moan, throwing your head back against the vanity mirror when he sucks your clit. "Fuck, Bucky, that's so good." Brushing the hair out of his forehead.

His half-lidded eyes looking up as his mouth works on you, licking, sucking and nibbling your pussy like is the last time he gets to do it.

"Good?" His lips replaced by a single finger circling your clit deviously slow.

"It was way better when your mouth was on me." You whimper, thrusting your hips closer to his face.

"Such a fucking brat." Bucky shakes his head, reaching for the back of your thigh before he presses his mouth to your pussy and slips two fingers inside.

Your hands fly to cover your mouth, to muffle the loud scream at the intrusion, your back arching and flattening against the mirror behind you as your walls pulse uncontrollably around his fingers when he sucks hard on your clit. And just like that, you're coming undone.

"There you go, cara mia." He whispers against your clit before blowing on it, making you shiver. "You did do good, Doll." Standing up while adjusting your panties.

"I didn't finish you off." You whisper, recovering from your high. "We still have time."

Bucky leans down to kiss you, letting you taste yourself on his lips. "Later." Pecking the tip of your nose.

"Thank god I hadn't started with my make up." You whisper against his lips, making him smile before claiming your mouth again. "Ava?"

"She's giggling with uncle Steve and Auntie Nat, don't worry." Sliding his hand down your back and yanking you closer to him by your ass.

"Thank you." You chuckle, pecking his lips before kissing the tip of his nose.

"I have a present for you." Bucky shrugs, tucking your hair behind your ears.

"Bucky, we've talked about this—"

"Shut up and close your eyes." He demands, yanking you closer as you sigh.

"Fine, they're closed." You chuckle.

"Hold out your hands." He whispers hoarsely as you do so. "Open."

You open your eyes when you feel him leave something cold and small in your hands, looking down to find a small gold-colored key with a keychain of a Smurf doll.

"You got me a smurff keychain?" You chuckle, dangling the key around your fingers. Remembering that nickname from long ago.

"The key. Ask me what is it for." Bucky says, tucking his hands inside his back pockets.

"Mhm...what is this key for?" Holding the key in front of him as he grins.

"A house."

"Come again?" You gasp, your eyes widening.

"I bought us a house at Stark's Condo. Closer to the lake there." He grins. "I want to grow old—even older with you. I sure as hell want my baby there with me."

"Oh my—Shut up!" You shout, your tearful gaze meeting his as you cover your mouth with your hands.

"Happy birthday, my love." He chuckles at your expression, opening his arms for you to step in.

You jump to his arms, wrapping your legs around his firm torso as your lips meet his. Tears running down your cheeks as you pour all your love and self in the kiss, letting him know how grateful you are for him.

"I love you so much, Bucky. More than anything." You sob against his lips, pecking them as he smiles.

"You girls are my everything. I love you." Pushing you closer to him and burying his face on your chest. "I don't want to ever be away from you."

"We're not going anywhere." You run your fingers through his short locks, kissing his temple. "I'm home. We're home."

— — —

"Here comes momma." Natasha whispers against Ava's cheek and my heart swells. "Wanna say hi to momma?"

Ava grins, showing all of us her two-teethed smile and those dimples I would die for as she makes grabby hands.

"Hi, baby." I grin back at her, taking her from Natasha and feeling like crying when Ava nuzzles my neck, playing with my hair. Her cheek smashed against my neck. "Did you have fun with Aunt Nat?"

Ava babbles something and I take it as a yes from the way her feet scrunch.

Her head pops out of my neck when she sees her dad, eyes shining and that smile that makes me want to go back upstairs and hug her all day but, when I look up and find my husband smiling down at her, I'm thinking about going upstairs with him and finish what we started.

"Pa." Ava mumbles and I smile, giving her to Bucky. She immediately smashes her lips against his cheek, squeezing his face with her tiny hands.

"Hi, princess." Bucky kisses her forehead. "I missed you." Tickling her tummy.

God, I love my family.

— — —

"Time for the cake!" Wanda comes out of the kitchen with a huge cake in her hands. Vision runs to help her, scolding her about not resting. "I'm fine, Vis."

"Dad, what's the cake made of?" Lila, Clint's daughter, asks.

"I have no idea. Whatever it is, Maximoff made it so, it must be delicious." Clint shrugs, messing her hair. "Hey, Cooper!" And he runs to his other kid as Laura laughs.

"Pa." Ava claps her hands excitedly, pointing at the cake.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Bucky turns to your daughter, rubbing her belly.

Ava just keeps pointing at the cake, a frown on her face when she sees you're not getting what she means.

"You want to take a closer look?" You ask, kissing her cheek.

Ava shakes her head, pointing at the cake as Natasha places the rest of the candles.

You look up at Bucky, chewing on your lip nervously because it's not often you can't understand Ava. "I don't know what she wants."

Bucky cups your cheek with his free hand, kissing your forehead before speaking. "Don't worry about it. Maybe she's just curious."

"Ma!" Ava whines, her cheeks turning red as she claps her hands again, a sign that she's upset and, suddenly, it all clicks.

"You want us to sing?" You ask and Ava wiggles her body, giggling and nodding.

She's so cute.

"The princess wants us to sing!" Peter shouts, scrunching his nose at Ava as she claps again.

"All done." Steve announces and everyone gathers around you.

"Shit, the candles." Sam groans and everyone glares at him.

"Language, Wilson. There are children and babies here." Steve shakes his head and everyone bursts out laughing.

"I got it." You shake your head, snapping your fingers and lightening the candles. "We're singing now, sunshine." Turning to Ava as she claps and everyone starts singing happy birthday.

As they sing like they're winning money for it, you look around.

A very pregnant Wanda covering Vision's hand on her round belly.

Peter and Sam ruining the cake with their fingers, thinking no one notices.

Thor, Loki and Ale singing like they're in a karaoke.

Tony rolling his eyes as Pepper tries to convince him to sing and smile a little while Morgan is asleep in her arms.

Steve and Natasha smiling genuinely, singing happily with Nathaniel in Nat's arms.

Clint and Laura trying to stop their older kids from copying Sam or Peter.

Bruce wiping away tears and sobbing as he sings next to a very bored Nick Fury.

"Make a wish!" Wanda shouts when they all stop singing, hugging Vision.

You look around again before you lock eyes with Bucky's sweet blue ones, looking for your daughter's soft gray ones after. A giggle slipping past her pouty lips before her cheek presses against Bucky's when he smiles at you. Her small hands clapping nonstop and everyone joins her.

Bucky looks at you, smiling as you blow the candles, making your wish.

Under that gaze is that I want to live forever.

Together with that man I want to live forever.

I want him in my future, because he and only he knows how to love me like no one ever has.

Because I will never be fading through memories again, it is that I wish to live with them forever.

The End.

A/n:
Thank you so much for reading!
Sadly, this is the end and I'm very grateful for all the love this story has received.
I hope you liked it and, don't worry, I'm working on other projects I think you might like.
There's still a few extras/one shots left so, stay tuned.
Love you!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 31.1K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...
11.6K 216 23
After Tony and the rest of the avengers had found you laying in a forest with barely any memories of your previous life, you became an avenger yourse...
77.9K 1.8K 20
He's the one you love but you can't have him. That only makes you want him more y/n and Bucky Barnes have always been best friends. You've always bee...
8.1K 113 18
Hi! Here I will be posting all kinds of one shots!! (OC x Bucky Barnes)