Abit of carnage and a helluva...

By Theswankyseal

During your life you went through stressful day after stressful day with your job and your bastard of a boss... More

Bio
Welcome to hell
Pilot
The murder family
Loo loo land
new harem additions
Spring broken
Answers
Old Freinds new lovers
C.H.E.R.U.B
The sleepover
Truth seekers
Ozzie's
Queen bee
A lesson in love
DAMMIT CARNAGE!
Strike! PT 1
Strike PT2
The circus
Seeing stars
Exes and oohs
A scream of agony
Origins
Western energy
Unhappy campers

The harvest moon festival

7.2K 102 347
By Theswankyseal

Inside of Stolas's room we see the owl Prince and blitzo relaxing in bed as blitzo lighted up a cigarette while stolas had his arms tied up while wearing a ballgag on his neck.

Stolas: I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early I have an engagement this month on the full moon.

Blitzo: When this happens its not really something I fuss about but do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have like fifteen new clients waiting for heads to roll.

Blitzo uses his cigarette to burn the ropes freeing stolas who takes the cigarette from blitzo and takes a puff.

Stolas: As shocking as it may seem blitzy my grimoire is actually incredibly important and it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty bitty imps like yourself.

Stolas pinches blitzo's cheek who shoves stolas away.

Stolas: The harvest moon is a very special occasion! It is my annual duty to showcase it in the ring of wrath. It is celebrated by a very charming festival with the locals.

Blitzo: Wrath huh? Some of my employees are from there but I've never really been there. I hear its full of inbred chucklefucks.

Stolas: Oh why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all-

Stolas goes under the covers and his head appears next to blitzo's crotch.

Stolas: Special access (giggles)

Blitzo: Look I told you we're not bodyguards okay? That was a one time thing we did badly.

Stolas: I'm simply offering a work free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the harvest festival its the same evrey year.

Blitzo: Well if you promise this isn't just some fuckfest invite it does sound like a blast and a half. Plus it's not like we can do jackshit without your book anyway.

Stolas: Awwwww I'm sowwy your clients will have to wait.

Blitzo: Oh fuck my clients!

Y/N opens the door and looks at the two with an annoyed expression.

Y/N: Could you two keep it down? Me Octavia and Stella are trying to sleep.

Blitzo: Wait Y/N you slept with stolas's wife?

Y/N: Yeah she kinda came back from a party incredibly shitfaced and forced me and Octavia to sleep with her.

Stolas: She.......did?

Y/N: Mhmmmm so please keep your voices low will ya? I've got to get back to sleeping with your wife and daughter.

Y/N closes the door and blitzo and stolas look at eachother in disbelief.

Blitzo: Can we just take a moment to say how he just causally said he was sleeping with your wife and daughter possibly fucking them aswell?

Stolas: Such bravdo........what a turn on!

Timeskip

The I.M.P van pulls up and parks next to the Rough N tumbleweed where millie was greeted by her parents Joe and lin who pulled thier daughter into a hug. Y/N stepped out of his car with a cowboy hat on his head giving loona a wink who returned the gesture by blowing a kiss.

Millie: Mama papa!

Joe: Yeeeeehaaaaaaaw how's my little pumpkin spice doing?!

Millie: I'm good pa thanks for letting us stay here for the harvest jamboree!

While millie had her sweet reunion with her parents blitzo was talking with Y/N discussing collin and Eddie's absence.

Blitzo: Sooooo mind telling me why we're missing two of our workers?

Y/N: Eddie said he couldn't come he was too busy in investigating the life foundation.

Blitzo: But thier in the living world not down here in hell.

Y/N: Eddie thinks that they could be upto something big so he needs all the time to figure out what thier upto and collin has hayfever he can't go one minute without sneezing up a storm.

Carnage: I don't see the problem the futher away venom is from me the better.

Blitzo: Argh great well we shouldn't need to get our hands bloody the festival is usually peaceful so we can just relax for the whole day.

Millie: Anyway y'all renemember my husband moxxie?

Millie walks over to moxxie as her parents give him a look of disapproval.

Joe: Hmph.

Y/N: (Ohhhhhhhh tough inlaws you hate to see it.)

Moxxie: Greetings lim joe how have you've been with all the......flaming twisters and stuff all around here heheheee?

Joe: We lost our old farm to one of those terrors last week.

Carnage: Ummmmmm awkward

Moxxie: Oh crumbs my bad I am sorry i didn't mean to open that wound.....sir.

Blitzo: Hey watch it I'm the sir round here bucko!

Millie: Oh right y'all haven't met my boss blitzo and his hellhound.

Loona: I'm not just his hellhound.

Blitzo: Yeah she's my daughter!

Loona: Only on paper.

Blitzo: Anyway the names blitzo the O is silent.

Lin: What O?

Blitzo: Exactly!

Millie: And this fella here is Y/N!

Y/N: Howdy. (tips hat)

Joe: Ahhh a man of culture I see. (Tips hat)

Lin: Wasn't expecting to see a human down here ain't this a rare sight!

Y/N: Well I'm not exactly fully human.

Carnage sprouts from Y/N's back and greets the two.

Carnage: He also has me.

Millie: That's carnage he's a killer alien from outer space who could rip out your intestines in seconds!

Carnage: Heh well I don't like to brag but I'm quite the killing machine when I need to be.

Y/N: Just don't call him a parasite it's offensive to him.

Joe: Got ya you've got a nice partner there Y/N carnage looks like one helluva killer.

Lin: It reminds me of war.

Joe: (sigh) Nothing like a little war to make a strong man and strong bonds with fellow soldiers.

Blitzo: I like you people.

Moxxie: You know more battles were won by technological advances in warfare. I've researched the history of weapons extensively and its inspiring for example the guns utilising angelic technology has changed the landscape of hells combative-

Y/N's phone:

Moxxie is interrupted by carnage who takes Y/N's phone and plays a video that best describes moxxie. (Insert your nerd emoji right here.)

Carnage: NEEEEEEEEEEERD!

Y/N: NEEEEEEEEEEERD!

Blitzo loona millie and her parents laugh at carnage and Y/N's antics while moxxie looks down in embarrassment.

Blitzo: Oh my fucking god that's fucking hilarious!

Loona: And its spot on too describes you perfectly moxxie.

Joe: Some big ol know it all ha haaaaa your a hoot you two.

Moxxie: Yeah hehe.......really funny.

Joe: Hooooo boy I needed that laugh anyway I'd like you all to meet our newest helper around the ranch hey striker!

A large black horse jumps over a fence and gallops towards the group. The horse reared its feet up and roars and a female imp wearing a cowgirl hat looks at the group and tips her hat.

Striker: Well howdy oh lookie here you must be the famous Mildred.

Striker jumps off the horse and greets millie.

Striker: Heard alot of good things from other folks little lady. (Winks)

Millie: Ohhhh hehehehe.

Striker: (Looks at Y/N) And you must be this Y/N I've heard about. I heard your quite the powerhouse and from what I can see your quite the handsome fella too.

Y/N: Oh hehe thanks your quite the looker yourself.

Striker: My a ladies man too? You must be quite the lover.

Y/N: What can I say ladies can't get enough of me.

Striker and Y/N shaked hands when striker used her tail to brush agaisnt Y/N's crotch. Y/N blushed in embarrassment and a low growl was heard coming from loona's direction with the hellhound having a mad look on her face pissed off that this imp was trying to swoon over her mate.

Striker: So what are y'all doing so far away from imp City eh? That free working finnaly slowing down?

Millie: Oh no freelance isn't free it's a....... you know what never mind. We're just visiting for the festival the prince is our boss's boooooooyfreeeeeind!

Blitzo: Millie I am not above hitting a female infront of her daddy.

Striker: Boss huh? Ohhh so your the bold imp that started his own killing biz?

Blitzo: Yeah well if your good at something you should probably capitalise on it.

Striker: Not many imps start businesses on thier own that's pretty impressive sir.

Blitzo: Oh......y-yeah......it is.....I guess I guess it is......isn't it?

Striker: So you even conned that ditzy bluebood into getting you to the surface?

Blitzo: Well its long and complicated but the short story is yes. But he's not like......you know. We're not like....we're doing it w-we........its a transactional fucking you see.

Blitzo then makes a sexual motion with his hands.

Joe: Ya know.....you boys should enter the pain game!

Y/N: The pain game?

Carnage: I like the sound of that!

Blitzo: I heard games what games?! I'm in!

Lin: evrey harvest festival there's a competition to be the roughest toughest
Bastard in wrath.

Millie: Yeah (pouts) wish I could play.

Lin: Millie you know you get too carried away. The last competition ended in fifteen separate funerals.

Millie: I'm aware but I only caused nine of them! How come sallie may still gets to compete?

Lin: Your sister doesn't have a neighbourhood head count.

Millie: She so does!

Sallie may could be seen in the background carrying a sack while a small imp carries an imps body.

Sallie may: It doesn't count if they don't find the bodyyyyyyy!

Millie starts to seeth with rage.

Lin: Still you get to root for her and your brothers and now you can cheer on your boss and maybe your coworker.

Y/N: Yeah I think I'll take part in this little game I'll show ya just how tough me and carnage can be.

Carnage: We're built ford tough baby!

Striker: Ain't that grand? Now I get to see how tough you are pretty boy.

Moxxie: You know she could also cheer for me.

Joe: (Wheeze) Hahahahahah........wait you?

Moxxie: Yeah I can compete can't I?

Lin elbows moxxie who tears up from the pain.

Lin: Sorry boy but I don't think sensitive thespian types would last long in this game. Your freind Y/N is more suited for this kind of rough play.

Moxxie: I was born here too I have some fight in me!

Striker places her hand on moxxies shoulder.

Striker: Well then little fella why don'tcha help me wrangle one of them for dinner?

Striker points towards a sleeping hellhog in a pig pen.

Moxxie: simple watch me!

Striker smiles and stops moxxie and hands him a rope and dagger.

Striker: Nah with these. Bullets can't pierce the shell. You gotta get the knife underneath and find yourself an opening.

Moxxie: (gulp) Oh right.....I knew that.

Blitzo leans toward moxxie and grabs his shoulder.

Blitzo: Now just renemember your rep with the in laws is on the line here. So no pressure at all you totally will not make an ass of yourself infront of evreyone important in your life. Go get em tiger.

Blitzo shoves moxxie towards the hellhog.

Moxxie: Ohhh.

Millie: Mox you don't need to do this.

Blitzo: Oh he totally does kick its ass moxxie YEAAAAAAAH!

Carnage: YOU'VE GOT THIS LITTLE MAN I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Y/N: Do you actually believe in him?

Carnage: (smirks) No.

Blitzo and carnage cheer moxxie on as he readied his rope moxxie leaps forward and lands on the hogs back and wraps the rope around its neck and tires to find a soft spot in the armour trying to keep himself from being launched by the hog who violently thrashed trying to get moxxie off.

Blitzo: Fuck yeah moxxie ride it! Ride it like that bitch you won't call back in the morning!

Loonie starts to record a video on her phone.

Loona: (Grins) This is fucking beautiful.

Carnage: Now THIS! This is some good entertainment!

Blitzo: doing great moxxie! (Looks towards loona) send me the video later.

Y/N: Me too collin and Eddie's gonna love this!

Millie looks on with concern as moxxie gets knocked off and the hog readies itself for a charge. As striker jumped in with a knife in her hand a red tendril grabbed the charging hog pulling the beast towards Y/N who's right hand had changed into a red claw. Striker sallie may lin and Joe watched in awe as Y/N ripped the hogs armour off and impaled the hogs chest pulling out its heart and then snapping its neck and reverts his arm back to normal and crushes the beating heart.

Blitzo: (whistle) That's was brutal damn never gets old autta boy Y/N!

Loona: (That's so hot.)

Y/N: Hehe (Looks at striker and moxxie) Looks like you guys got some serious competition this year.

Striker: (sexy whistle) Mama I'm in love say Y/N wanna help me skin this hog?

Y/N: Sure thing lead the way you wanna help us blitz?

Blitzo: Aw hell yeah I'm always down to skin manly meat with manly men.

Loona: That's what she said.

Blitzo: What who said- Wait what bitch is talking shit about me?!

Lin: That boy Y/N is one helluva unit I ain't seen no one kill a hellhog like that hot damn!

Joe: I don't know why you chose that little stick mill you should have married a real man like Y/N now that's a son in law I would happily have!

Evreyone leaves for the house and Millie picks up moxxie who had his arm in a cast.

Millie: Don't let em get to you and hey you don't need my parents to respect you they will eventually.

Sallie may: No they won't.

Millie turns around and glares at her sister.

Sallie may: What? I'm right aren't I? They rather have you fucking that hunk of muscle Y/N speaking of which I'm gonna go talk to him now and......"get to know eachother".

Moxxie: Ohhh imma enter in those games!

Sallie may: How pissed would you be if I bet on him dying?

The scene changes to a stage where a crowd had gathered and wally Wackford was on the stage with a microphone in hand.

Wally: Welcome I say-a welcome-a.....all to wrath-a rings-a annual-a harvest-a moon-a......festival! To kick things off we have the great prince stolas-a here to usher in this here pain games!

Stolas takes the microphone and addresses the crowd.

Stolas: (chuckles) How kind Wackford Greetings tiny.....wrath imps! I hereby welcome you all to another year celebrating the spoils of your labour that continues to feed the citizens of hell!

The crowd glares at stolas and some boos erupted from the crowd.

Stolas: I'm happy to kick off the start of these games that will challenge the toughest imps to show thier skills in dominance. Good luck to all of you especially those two sexy boys over there.......yoo-hoo blitzy Y/N!

Blitzo: Ugh fuck me.

Y/N: Don't tempt him blitz.

And with that the gun goes off and moxxie gets immediately trampled striker jumps over a wooden ramp and Y/N uses a tendril to vault over the ramp landing on another imp crushing his leg.

Imp: MY LEG!

Imp: Oh shut up Fred!

Moxxie tries to claw his way up the ramp but a great white shark attacks moxxie and starts to thrash him about. Sallie man runs as fast as she could but a group of hellhogs surround her when a loud roar was heard behind her and Y/N transformed into carnage who roared at the hogs making the pack squeal and run away. Sallie just stood there and looked at the alien as it transformed back into Y/N who gave sallie a thumbs up and a wink before running ahead. The scene changes to a tug of war where the other team was struggling to move the rope while Y/N kept a iron grip on the other end of the rope while Y/N's team looked on in disbelief while loona cheered for her boyfriend.

Loona: Wooooo yeah way to go Y/N your the man (howls)!

Moxxie tired to help Y/N pull the rope but falls into the water where the shark attacks him once again. The scene then changes to a mudwrestling competition where blitzo and striker were wrestling in the mud. The next match shows Y/N against 10 other imps who gang up on him only for tendrils to sprout from his body grabbing all ten of the imps by the neck and slamming them into the mud then throwing them out of the ring. This was when Y/N realised that the tendrils had accidentally ripped his shirt which revealed his shredded chest much to the joy of loona striker and sallie.

Loona: (Oh those abs i will never get tired of seeing them!)

Striker: Ohohooooo hello daddy.

Sallie may: (blush) This boys got the body of a god sweet satan I'm about to act up!

Another gang of imps huddle on moxxie and the same shark jumps on the fence and the imps run away and the shark jumps down towards moxxie ready to elbow drop him.

Moxxie: MOTHER FUC-

THUD!

Then the scene cuts back to the stage.

Wally: I say I say for the first time ever we have a three way tie for the winner of the harvest moon pain games!

Stolas once again takes the microphone from wally.

Stolas: The winners are.......striker and my two darlings Y/N and blitzy!

The crowd cheers as stolas does a pose.

Blitzo: Just say my name right! Fucking dick.

Meanwhile as everyone celebrated moxxie and millie watched from the bleachers.

Moxxie: Alright so she has the "physical advantage" but I'm better at other things!

Millie: Hey mox don't let her get to ya and what about Y/N? He did good too.

Moxxie: Yeah.....he did you know I don't think he was even trying which is understandable seeing that he's a host to a superhuman killer alien of course he would win. (That and i swear I saw millie gawk at him when he had no shirt but maybe I'm not one to judge. Y/N is well shaped and he has some serious muscles......those big bulking muscles..........Doh damn my bisexuality I mean Y/N may not be okay with me seeing him like that! Maybe I could have a sex change but those cost money right? How much does that type of surgery even cost?) Well I'm still better at some thing then striker like singing!

Striker: (Pulls out guitar) I'd like to take this opportunity to sing a quick song I wrote just now about me winning.

Moxxie: OH WHAT THE FUCK!?

Striker: ♬ sweet victory......I smell the fear♬

Striker kicks a fangirl into a group which mauls her.

Striker:♬ From up in stinking heaven to the Rough rocks of hell sweet victory ♬

♬ With evreything i do♬

♬ every talent I'm so much more talented then you ♬

Blitzo walks upto moxxie and millie with food in his mouth.

Blitzo: isn't this girl great?

Striker:♬ everytime I tryyy I push and succeed ♬

Moxxie: False!

Blitzo: It's gonna be nice working with her.

Moxxie: Working with her.......what?!

Striker: ♬ everytime first attempt of every single deed♬

Blitzo: Yeaaah I asked her if she wants to join I.M.P.

Moxxie: You asked.......but-

Moxxie looked at blitzo with a hurt expression but blitzo just shruggs it off.

Striker: ♬ Me! I'm totally the best!♬

Millie: Mox I think you've had enough for now let's head back to the house and get you cleaned up.

Striker: ♬ The super cool me! beautiful girl..(coughs) fuck you moxxie go fuck yourself ♬

Moxxie starts to cry and walks away.

Striker: ♬ Did you hear something? it was just the wind. ♬

The crowd applause strikers singing.

Striker: Thank you you're too kind.

Evreyone starts to enjoy the festival millie was with her parents lighting the lanterns blitzo was watching bombproof as he feasts on a dead carcass and Y/N was eating pie with loona carnage and sallie. Moxxie walked into the house still in a state of depression and walks up the stairs past strikers room where he notices a light shining through her door.

Moxxie: Well that's troubling.

Moxxie peers through the door and looks around and notices an open gun case that held a rifle with glowing patterns.

Moxxie: Oh my crumbs! A genuine carmine crafted blessing tipped rifle! How in the fuck did she get one of these?!

Striker: Why don't you ask me little dude?

Moxxie turns around and sees striker leaning against the door.

Moxxie: Shit w-why do you have this Ma'am?! You are aware that this kind of weapon can kill-

Striker: Demon royalty?

Moxxie: Yes that's it!

Striker: No shit that's kinda the point.

Striker closes the door and starts to approach moxxie.

Moxxie: Okay well I'm.....I'm relatively concerned by your possession of this. I'm also glad my intent dislike of you has been vali-

Striker grabs moxxie by the neck and begins to choke him.

Moxxie: DATED!

Striker uses her tail to wrap around moxxies neck and throw him into a wall. She then grabs moxxie and chokes him and moxxie kicks a table holding a lamp which crashes into striker gathering the attention of millie who was walking by. Moxxie gets up and rushes towards the door but striker pulls him back by his tails and covers his mouth and began to choke him out while she chuckled maniacally.

Striker: Pathetic.

Millie appears from behind striker and stabs her in the back repeatedly. She goes to slit strikers throat but striker slams millie into the wall breaking her arm kicking her towards moxxie.

Moxxie: Millie........

Striker grabs the both of them and throws them into the cellar with millie screaming in pain after getting caught in a bear trap.

Striker: I'd kill ya but i feel like there's more leverage with your rodeo clown of a boss and your handsome freind if I don't. Plus you little things ain't worth the clean up.

Striker closes the celler door before moxxie could get out and moxxie rushes over to his injured wife.

Moxxie: Millie........oh satan!

Millie: Mox I'm fiiiine. I got worse then this with the flower tufts during my brothers wedding but I caught that bouquet and it was fucking worth it! You just have to get out there and fuck up that brownnosing cocksucker for me!

Moxxie: But i can't break through it I'm not strong enough!

Millie: Not with your hands baby! Use what your good at!

Moxxie: I'm not good with my hands?

Millie gives ger husband an unamused look.

Moxxie: Ohhhh right.....yeah.

Moxxie takes out his pistol and fires a hole through the door pushing it open.

Moxxie: I......probably should've used this earlier huh?

Millie:I love you hun.......but for fuck sake!

Meanwhile as stolas was making his final speech for the festival preparing to create a lightshow striker aimed her rifles sight at stolas ready to pull the trigger when she heard the sounds of a gun cocking and a deep guttural growl belonging to one pissed off symbiote. Striker turned around and saw blitzo who was pointing his gun at her and Y/N who had two red claws pointed towards striker.

Blitzo: Uhhh excuse me the fuck!?

Striker: Blitzooooo Y/N! I thought you two would be down there enjoying the festival.

Blitzo: You thought I'd want to stand around with a bunch of hillbillies excited about corn and shit with a thirsty owl on stage?!

Y/N: I was minding my business until carnage smelled blood in the air.......moxxies and millie's blood!

Striker: Huh and now you two seem disappointed in me.

Blitzo: Yeahhhh well I'm not a fan of someone I offered a job to about to off my easiest lengthy ticket to earth behind my back!

Y/N: Drop the gun striker or this will be one gunfight you ain't gonna walk out of.

Striker: Blitz Y/N carnage come ooooon you know the four of us are superior then most of our kind. Blitzo you were so above sucking on a rich pompous goetia only to sneak topside for scraps and work for bitter sinners who would care less who you are when you could be slaying overlords! And Y/N you and carnage have some much potential that's being wasted on those goetia.

Y/N: Well I got to know the daughter and wife and honestly I find them quite plesent.

Carnage: We ain't no sell outs neither I may be a maniac but I've got code  I've got loyalty.

Striker disappears into the shadows with blitzo becoming conflicted while Y/N and carnage remained strong.

Striker: Why struggle to run a business that's rigged against you? When you could partner with me and kill......the unkillable?

Striker pounces from the shadows pinning the two to the wall and carnage slowly sneaks two sharp tendrils behind striker ready to impale her on Y/N's command.

Striker: Starting with the ones that treat you like a plaything?

Blitzo starts to look at striker with lust while Y/N looks at blitz in disbelief he's not actually considering striker offer is he?

Blitzo: Woah that's kinda hot.

Striker: We could be the most dangerous beings in all of hell.

Y/N: Thanks but I don't want to break the trust of thier daughter who's a freind of mine so I'll pass.

Blitzo: Wow that was a good fucking pitch.

Striker: Been workshopping it.

Blitzo: You know what? Fuck it I'm in.

Y/N: BLITZO WHAT THE FUCK!?

Carnage: IS THIS GUY FUCKING SERIOUS YOU SCUMBAG!

Y/N: YOUR REALLY GONNA STAB STOLAS IN THE BACK JUST LIKE THAT?!

Blitzo: Come on she's got a point we can still keep our business running all we gotta do is kill him and take the book.......Y/N?

Y/N:...................

Blitzo: Uhhhh Y/N are you go-

Y/N: YOU BASTARD.

Y/N grabs the two with his tendrils and throws them to the wall and slowly begins to transform into carnage.

Y/N/carnage: You know Blitzo I thought you were an alright guy you had your faults you got us into some stupid situations but your were alright. But now after what you just did the only thing we see you as now is some sellout scumbag who's only out for himself..........just like our old boss from our past life.

Y/N hands transform into two large blades and then his body is then completely covered by carnage who takes control just as mad as Y/N if not even more enraged.

Y/N/Carnage: We will not let you take away Octavia's father she has suffered enough her family will not be teared apart by your greed. You've made one of the biggest mistakes of your life Blitzo-

Y/N/Carnage: AND YOU WILL NOT LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO REGRET IT!

Blitzo: No shit Y/N wait.......WAIT!

Deaf to his pleas carnage charges towards striker and blitzo intent on tearing them apart striker fires her rifle at carnage the heavenly tipped bullets did little to phase the symbiote who punched Blitzo into a wall and grabs striker by the throat.

Striker: Ack what the hell?! Why didn't my bullets hurt you?! They were supposed to kill Demon royalty how did you survive the shot!?

Y/N Carnage: YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU IMP? WE ARE NO MERE DEMON WE ARE SOMETHING MORE-

Carnage throws striker out the window and smashes through the wall landing next to the injured imp who bought out her knife and slashed at carnage eyes but the blade bounced off shattering on impact.

Y/N/Carnage: WE ARE DEATH GIVEN FORM-

Carnage grabs strikers head and slams her to the ground over and over again then kicking her away into a hog pen with the creatures running away in pure terror.

Y/N/Carnage: WE ARE FEAR INCARNATE-

Striker goes to shoot carnage but the symbiote snatches the gun from her and smacks her over the head with it before snapping it in half. Carnage grabs striker with his tendrils and throws her into the air and then grabs her and tosses her into a truck leaving a dent on its left door while striker slumped to the floor as the out of control symbiote came closer and closer.

Y/N/Carnage: WE ARE NOT Y/N L/N NOT ANYMORE THERE IS ONLY...........CARNAGE!

????: Y/N stop!

Carnage turns around and sees loona with moxxie millie and her family with stolas and blitzo. Carnage's blood boils as he stares down blitzo giving striker the chance to make a run for it and dissaper into the nearby forest.

Millie: Hey Y/N hun come on calm down this isn't like you.

Y/N/Carnage: (Looks at blitzo) YOU.........YOU FUCKER!

Blitzo: Y/N calm down for a sec you ain't heard the full story I was buying time so that Moxxie and mille could-

Y/N/Carnage: LIAR!

Stolas: No carnage he isn't he was just pretending to join the assassin so that his employees could sneak up on her but unfortunately it seemed that this triggered something in the both of you.

Y/N/Carnage: Is this......true? (Looks at moxxie and millie)

Moxxie: It is evrey single word blitzo would never turn his back on stolas.

Loona: Come on Y/N calm down please.......your scaring me.

Y/N looked at loona who's face shared a hint of concern and fear Y/N took a deep breath and slowly reverted back to his human form.

Y/N: Blitz.....I......didnt know that it was all a plan..i-

Stolas: It's been a day Y/N I think that's its best if you just go home and relax give yourself sometime to calm down.

Y/N: Yeah......your right I just need some space I'm gonna take a few days off.

Y/N walked away and headed back to his car.

Loona: Y/N wait-

Y/N: Loona NO. I know you wanna help but right now I just wanna be left alone.

Y/N walked to his car and jumped in and drove off while loona looked on as his ride faded into the distance.

Hours later in a small run down hotel
Striker was busy tending to her wounds wrapping a bandage around her arm.

Striker: Heh well Y/N gotta admit your the first person to have actually beaten me but don't think that I'll let you and your freind off the hook. I just gotta do my research see what that things weaknesses are and after I'm done beating it your gonna be all mine sugar. Don't worry Y/N we're gonna be seeing eachother again reaaaaaaal soon.

Striker stabs a knife through a picture of Y/N which had a pink heart drawn around it and the camera pans upto striker and fades to black with her eyes glowing in the darkness before disappearing moments later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 858 26
Six months ago Blitzo was kidnapped and suffered at the hands of his abusers. The incident has forced him to become a shell of his former self. His m...
8.1K 166 9
Y/n was an youthful Reporter on the verge of his depression until he meets a friend who helps him and meets a symbiote and becomes a antihero, with V...
30.1K 576 25
Before I.M.P formed it was just Blitz and Y/N, the best of buddies. But after a tragic day, Y/N was captured by the government, and forced to live on...
97.5K 1.5K 25
Y/N was your average 24 year-old. Taller than average, liked videogames, had a stable job, killed a man. Y'know. Ordinary stuff. One day he was takin...