Sinful Desires (GirlxGirl)

By _Prurient_

"š“ššš¤šž š¢š­." Her hot breath fans into her ear, control and dominance in her voice; her cologne rich and i... More

šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
šŸŽšŸ
šŸŽšŸ
šŸŽšŸ‘
šŸŽšŸ’
šŸŽšŸ“
šŸŽšŸ”
šŸŽšŸ•
šŸŽšŸ–
šŸŽšŸ—
šŸšŸŽ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ‘
šŸšŸ’
šŸšŸ“
šŸšŸ”
šŸšŸ•
šŸšŸ–
šŸšŸ—
šŸšŸŽ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ‘
šŸšŸ’
šŸšŸ“
šŸšŸ”
šŸšŸ•
šŸšŸ–
šŸšŸ—
Authour's Note

Hiatus

4.8K 140 45
By _Prurient_

Hello my lovely readers

You might have noticed that two weeks have been missed according to my update schedule.

This is because of nursing school and recurrent illness.

Unfortunately. I am entering my final year of nursing school and I need to start preparing for my final examination, something like NCLEX in my region. Therefore, I will be on hiatus to focus on my career.

Writing novels has always been a passion for me but sometimes sacrifices have to be made. I hope to see you all in the future and I will probably try to finish this book on my break.

Thank you and see you again, my whorelets.

Sincerely,
prurient

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 133K 73
"What colour of panties are you wearing?" "Excuse me?" She countered "I won't repeat the question again" "Red. They're red" she swallowed "Reach bel...
116K 7.3K 45
#1 in Reverse Harem and #2 in Harem on 08/28/2021 #4 in Harem on 9/30/21 #17 in Romance out of 1.91 million stories on 1/16/22 #4 Paranormal 12/11/22...
167K 4.4K 40
"Whose name will you moan tonight?" She repeats the question and I let out a breath at her words. "Yours, only yours, Miss." I quickly reply, watchin...
271K 5.5K 51
"Do I make you nervous,Carrington? Because you love to not look me in my eye when I'm talking to you". "Nervous? Baby this is me Turned on". "Well tu...