The Enemies Become Brothers (...

By Eimume

What if your Enemy that you want to kill before, become your sibling in your next life? That thought never cr... More

Chapter 1 -Becomes Enemy Brother-
Chapter 2 -Hyung double murder case-
Chapter 3 -Cale Loves Me More!-
Chapter 4 -The Main Scenario Begins-
Chapter 5 -Thank you Mosquitoes-
Chapter 6 - How They Completed the Scenario-
Chapter 7 -Who Receive the Most Coins, Is the Winner-
Chapter 8 -Two Stranges-
Chapter 9 -Stay Away From The Psychopath-
Chapter 10 -That Man Knows the Future?-
Chapter 11 -Not Companion, And Never Will-
Chapter 12 -Phantom Prison-
Chapter 13 -God Of Death Brings Trouble-
Chapter 14 -Follow Me If You Want To Live-
Chapter 15 -Companion And Enemy For Life
Chapter 16 -Forget for a moment-
Chapter 17 -Worried-
Chapter 18 -Mission: Destroy the Green Zone-
Chapter 19 -Unwanted Situation-
Chapter 20 -Let Him Fight, And Let's Relax-
Chapter 21 -Meteorite-
Chapter 22 -Inappropriate-
Chapter 23 -Dongdaemun-
Chapter 24 -Reliable-
Chapter 25 -Protect 21-nim!-
Chapter 26 -Roleplay Time-
Chapter 28 -Bye-Bye Slacker Life-
Chapter 29 -The 21st Prophets-
Chapter 30 -Disaster-
Chapter 31 -Hidden Scenario-
Chapter 32 -21-NIIIMMM...!!!!-
Chapter 33 -The Apostles-
Chapter 34 -Fighting the Dragon-
Chapter 35 -Shocking Facts-
Chapter 36 -Go To Chungmuro-
Chapter 37 -Cale!-
Chapter 38 -Hyung And Dongsaeng-
Chapter 39 -The Fake Book of Revelation-
Chapter 40 -Arguing Again-
Chapter 41 -A Person Who Owned The Most Coins-
Chapter 42 -Qualifications of The King-
Chapter 43 -3 Player Dungeon-
Chapter 44 -Do Whatever You Want-
Chapter 45 -Just That Hyung Dongsaeng's Behavior-
Chapter 46 -Are You A Devil?-
Chapter 47 -Helpful King-
Chaper 48 -Suddenly Become a King-
Chapter 49 -Battle Between Kings-
Chapter 50 -Damn Protagonist-
Chapter 51 -Disgusted-
Chapter 52 -If It Is Difficult, Why Choose The Easy One-
Chapter 53 -Don't You Want to Go Back?-
Chapter 54 -Between Horrifying and Funny-
Read it (Original Author)
Just the translator announcement...
The new translate fanfic

Chapter 27 -Who Are You?-

2.7K 172 3
By Eimume

Check mistakes (1) - ✅

------

Kim Dokja continued his roleplay as Yoo Jonghyuk in totality. And he really enjoyed it.

He spoke to the man who introduced himself as Lee Sungkook in a cold and curt tone. And boldly, he asked Dongdaemun Station and Dongmyo Station to Lee Sungkook.

Seeing his nature, Lee Songkook finally fully believed that he was Yoo Jonghyuk.

Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung could only laugh at Kim Dokja's behavior. While Alberu was as usual just observing.

Kim Dokja pointed his weapon at Lee Sungkook and said, "If you don't want to, there's nothing more to negotiate."

"W-Wait! I-I can give you the Dongdaemun History & Culture Park! But.."

"But?"

"I don't have the power to hand over Dongdaemun... if you don't mind, would you be willing to meet our delegation?" asked Lee Sung Kook. "Yoo Jonghyuk-nim's reputation is well-known within our group. Our delegation would definitely be honored to be able to meet Yoo Jonghyuk-nim."

"You know me?"

"How could I not know Yoo Jonghyuk-nim?" Lee Sungkook's mouth immediately closed as soon as he said that sentence. He thought the choice of words sounded odd. Because Yoo Jonghyuk wasn't that famous in the early days of the scenario. "A-Anyway, I would be honored if you would go there with me."

Kim Dokja stared at him for a moment and replied, "Alright, show me the way."

Lee Sungkook's face brightened and he added his boast. "No need to worry, I swear on the Honor of our King, that we won't harm Yoo Jonghyuk-nim!"

[The vice chairman of the Dongmyo Station Faction 'Lee Sungkook' has sworn an oath of 'Honor of the King'.]

[When Lee Sungkook betrays his oath, then you can punish him.]

"Harm me? You guys?"

"Of course, none of us can harm Yoo Jonghyuk-nim even a scratch. Ha, haha.. Then.. let's go this way."

"Hold on."

"Yes?"

Kim Dokja pointed at the Dongdaemun History & Culture Park's flagpole. "Give it to me."

"..."

Alberu laughed internally. He struggled to keep the laughter from coming out of his mouth. 'He's really cunning.'

[You have accepted the transfer of power over Dongdaemun History & Culture Park.]

[Current Headquarters: Chungmuro (Main Headquarters), Myeongdong, Dongdaemun History & Culture Park.]

[The reward points of the red flag are increasing.]

Messages appeared in front of Kim Dokja. The color of the flag was finally changed. "Let's go."

They were escorted by Lee Sungkook to Dongmyo Station. The members of the Dongmyo faction who followed him didn't understand what was happening, but Lee Sungkook's stubborn attitude made them not dare to protest.

Alberu actually wanted to split up with Kim Dokja's group and head to Anguk Station. But he decided to stay with them a little longer. He couldn't miss information that might be very valuable from the man named Lee Sungkook. The more information, the easier it would be for him to complete the scenario. Cale would also definitely like the information if he got about people who knew the future.

Soon, they arrived at Dongmyo Station.

The Dongmyo faction seemed quite strong judging by the number of people visible along the platform. There are some people who carry weapons like Lee Sungkook's group, but most of them don't have full weapons. They were probably wanderers from the station that had been taken over.

The wanderers were slaughtering a group of moles under the supervision of members of the Dongmyo faction, and there were also those who were dismembering monster corpses to make equipment. They are the 'slaves'. Such a sight was typical of the royal era.

Jung Heewon also frowned. "Is this a real kingdom..."

Kim Dokja immediately replied to Jung Heewon.

"Don't feel disgusted just yet. You guys wait here and see the situation."

"Ok..."

Kim Dokja and Lee Sungkook entered the tent. While Lee Hyunsung, Jung Heewon and Alberu were left outside.

"I will go to the toilet for a bit," Alberu said to Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung.

Lee Hyunsung looked at Alberu worriedly. "Do you want me to accompany you?"

Alberu smiled toward Lee Hyunsung. "Thank you for the offer, Hyunsung-ssi. But it's not necessary. I can go alone."

***

After the discussion was over, Jung Heewon, Lee Hyunsung, Alberu, and Kim Dokja gathered at the accommodation that Lee Sungkook had provided. Kim Dokja looked at the flag of Chungmuro Station. Throughout this afternoon, its flag has changed color to ultramarine blue as it takes over Dongdaemun and Cheonggu Stations.

[You have used the navy blue flag privilege.]

[From now on, you can use 'group chat' with your faction members.]

Kim Dokja also explained briefly what happened today, but he only explained part of the information. Jung Heewon had already somewhat guessed it, but Lee Hyunsung was completely taken aback. While Alberu had absolutely no reaction, like he already knew everything.

"Alberu," Kim Dokja called to the blond man next to him.

Currently, Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung were looking around. So there were only the two of them in the accommodation.

"Yes?"

Kim Dokja hesitated a bit, but after debating for a while he decided to speak, "...Did you hear my conversation with Lee Sungkook?"

Kim Dokja knew this was a stupid question. When he and Lee Sungkook were talking just now, there was a soundproofing skill that made it impossible for their conversation to be heard from outside the tent. But seeing Alberu's extremely casual reaction just now, Kim Dokja couldn't help but suspect that Alberu overheard his conversation. Moreover, Alberu wasn't outside the tent when Jung Heewon and Lee Sungkook's comrades made a fuss.

Kim Dokja could see Alberu smiling up at him.

"I heard everything, Dokja-ssi."

'So it's true.' Kim Dokja was once again amazed by Alberu's abilities. He didn't know how Alberu could overhear his conversation with Lee Sungkook, but wasn't Alberu amazing?

"Dokja-ssi, you read all the novel until the end, right?"

And again, Alberu digested all the information well. Really, rather than feeling anxious because his secret was discovered, he felt completely amazed by Alberu's speed with searching for information.

Kim Dokja smiled back at Alberu and replied, "That right."

He felt a little strange that his secret had been found out, but he also felt it wasn't bad. Alberu also definitely wouldn't carelessly tell about himself who knew the future.

Alberu slowly closed his eyes. His head was propped against the wall. He was remembering a while ago when Kim Dokja was talking to Lee Sungkook.

Since Alberu was a quarter dark elf, he naturally got the Stealth skill, and it was at a high level. He activated his skill and walked closer to the tent where Lee Sungkook and Kim Dokja were. He stood in a corner of the tent and listened to the two men talking.

Starting from Kim Dokja who realized that Han Donghoon was hypnotized and made into a puppet delegate by Lee Sungkook. Lee Sungkook who claims to be a delegate is actually Dongmyo Station. As well as the acknowledgment that Lee Sungkook is one of the prophets.

Lee Sungkook took a deep breath and opened his mouth. "I am a Prophet. To be precise, I am one of them."

Kim Dokja calmly waited for Lee Sungkook to speak.

"Yoo Jonghyuk-nim, you will never know how much happiness we are feeling right now. My colleagues, as well as myself, are looking forward to this day, the day of great victory for Yoo Jonghyuk-nim."

Alberu could faintly see the wrinkles on Kim Dokja's forehead. He must have felt very strange about Lee Sungkook's words.

Lee Sungkook then talked at length about Yoo Jonghyuk. About his regression, his struggles, his heroism, his sense of solitude at having to fight alone, he also even glorified Yoo Jonghyuk.

Lee Sung Kook also brought up the matter of the book of revelation that was spread secretly among the prophets. He said Yoo Jonghyuk was in the book as a real mythical figure. The book of revelation is the only book that records all past and future events.

'Revelation book huh? It seems he's talking about the novel,' Alberu thought as he propped his chin on Lee Sungkook.

"Where is the book of revelation?" asked Kim Dokja.

"Unfortunately, the book has now been destroyed and we can't find the original book. But don't worry. We all remember some bits and pieces from the revelation. It is through these bits and pieces that we are able and ready to follow the right path with you. If you do everything is like you did before, then Yoo Jonghyuk-nim.... you will pass away again. But with us, things will be different."

Lee Sungkook just repeated his words. Kim Dokja slowly closed his eyes and said, "That's right... I'm surprising too."

Alberu believed that right now Kim Dokja must be in shock because it turned out that the prophets knew very well and even planned everything well. But Kim Dokja tried to act as calm as possible.

Now he understood why Kim Dokja had disguised himself as Yoo Jonghyuk. Also why did Lee Sungkook get to know Yoo Jonghyuk. Presumably, Yoo Jonghyuk is the main character in the novel.

Kim Dokja then asked Lee Sungkook's goal, no, the goal of the prophets. Lee Sungkook replied that they wanted to make an alliance with Yoo Jonghyuk. The alliance was in name only, they said they wanted to become under Yoo Jonghyuk. In fact, what they want may only follow the main character.

Kim Dokja did not immediately agree to the alliance offer. He then, imitating Yoo Jonghyuk's signature songong style, asked Lee Sungkook's attributes. Lee Sungkook doubtfully said that his attributes were hypnosis and the 9th person who 'went out'. Prophets have the attribute 'went out'. And the number of prophets that Lee Sungkook knows is 49.

"I know that there are actually more prophet like us, but I don't think most of them make it past the first scenario."

"The other prophet with you?"

"That-"

As soon as Lee Sungkook was about to answer, suddenly the floor shook lightly. The shock was quite noticeable despite the Sound Wave Blockade. Lee Sungkook and Kim Dokja both ran out of the tent.

Outside, Alberu could see Jung Heewon fighting a man. Jung Heewon activated her skill, preparing to slash at the man.

"Jung Heewon!"

Hearing Kim Dokja's scream, Jung Heewon immediately stopped her movements just before her sword beheaded the man's head.

Lee Sung Kook, who was also surprised, shouted, "Jung Menseob! What are you doing!"

After a while, the situation quickly calmed down. Lee Sungkook and the man who was called Jung Minseob also entered the tent and knelt in front of Kim Dokja. After that nothing mattered. Until finally they mentioned about the 12 Apostles.

"You guys aren't on good terms with the apostles?" Kim Dokja asked.

"To be honest... yes. Unlike us, they plan to use the Book of Revelation to rule this world."

"Alberu, are you dozing?"

Kim Dokja's question made Alberu's reverie about what happened a few seconds ago dissipate. He slowly opened his eyes and found Kim Dokja's hand waving in front of him. Alberu then turned to Kim Dokja who was still sitting next to him with a friendly smile and replied, "No, Dokja-ssi."

Kim Dokja then looked up into the empty air. Silence engulfed the place for a moment.

Until finally the silence was broken by Kim Dokja who asked, "Alberu, who exactly are you?"

------

*I'm not the original author. I'm just translate from Risyaaa21 .You can read the original fic at her*

Fanfic original: https://www.wattpad.com/story/333630537?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=Eimume&wp_originator=vv10VqECMLTK7KIH3EGO6rEUQpmjSrG44MsBg9ZA%2Bv5zmKk0Z9yAd05lVKV4Qlwlhc8ZBpFn5jtDcVNY46q9sRQXRBgCBWaIggU7CxcwXXmXWs7nGrYYB25tpTqkf4V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
528K 19K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
151K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

147K 3.4K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...