another world ( karlnapity...

Por fictionalmen_allmine

karl is a normal person with a normal life. Until one day, he's in coma ... But when he wakes up, he finds hi... Mais

another world?
someone
the magic ?
fairy ?
friends
Group
the first training
mission
Green haven
mission
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission complete
Adopted
sleepover
Truth or Dare
new mission ?
new mission
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission (4)
mission (5)
Mission (6)
mission (7)
mission (8)
mission (9)
mission (10)
mission (11)
Mission (12)
not a chapter!!
mission (13)
mission (14)
merry Christmas!!
Mission (15)
mission (16)
mission (17)
mission (18)
Mission (19)
mission (20)
mission (21)
mission (22)
mission (23)
mission (24) : the battle
mission (25): the battle
mission (26) : the battle
mission (27): the battle
mission (28): the battle
mission (29): the battle
mission (30) : complete
mission complete?
back to school
surprised test ?
test : begin now
shopping
shopping II
shopping lll
Cooking and picnic
cuddle
school's play
school's play II
Moon
goddess of moon
her son ???
question
The cursed crown
the cursed crown II
George missing ?!
who ?
back time ?
brother?
Capture
beast
marriage
noticed
battle
battle II
battle III
end of the battle
the wish
Memories
new student
a story of me ?
prom
bullying
Judge
a small truth.
so weird ...
Prom
Prom II
Prom III
Third wheel
Traitor
Bring him back ?
future
Kidnapped
prepare
plan
portal
practice
meet
already?
back time
Fighting
fighting II
Travel
fighting III
the approval
fighting IV
final battle
father
faint
realized
M-MOM ?
chaotic
chaotic II
chaotic III
a way ?
found
alive ?
alive !
Aravali range
leave
leave II
fox ?
snow
new friend
Extra
know well
Monster
not monster ?
arrived
Noticed
asking
planning
(:0
not chapter:(
castle
tittle 👍
Puzzle
Puzzle II
the picture
what the f**k ???
Twin
leaving
the secret
Leaving II
not a chapter!!
meeting
meeting II
the attack
the attack II
the attack III
the attack VI

battle IV

36 1 6
Por fictionalmen_allmine

Third person pov:

Joe picked Karl up.

" Oh Karl ... How you are so beautiful?" Joe turned his head to look at star . He smiled. Soon his smile turned into smirk.

...

George then slowly woke up. His eyes spotted Sapnap and Quackity went to battle with Dream. Their fight was quite....

" Umm interesting?"

George slowly got up. He went to take a walk . As soon he took his first step, he fell down from exhausted. " What?" . " Why am I exhausted? If I don't do anything?" George was confused. George saw the fighting between Ninja and three men . He forced himself to get up . He hold the wall as he tried to stand up. George was finally able to stand up. George summon the sword. He then realized that his sword was heavier than before. He put his sword through the ground to hold him from falling. His vision started to get blurry again. But then George's eyes widen. He saw someone, a girl walked towards him as she put her hand on George's cheek.

" George.... You are really grow up , aren't you ? "

The woman disappeared.

George was once confused again. " What is going on ?"

But he felt like something was fine. It like everything went to be fine again.

George pulled out his sword form the ground as he charged in.

His mind was still confused from the version that he saw.

...

Dream used the string to wrap around Ninja. Ninja then used the magic to cut all the string. Quackity three his sword at Ninja. Ninja dodged it but he can't dodge the fire ball from Sapnap. Ninja was hit the wall . He was exhausted. But then Ninja used his magic to make a clone of him. This time it was only one due to exhaustion.

The clone went up to them . Its target first was Sapnap. Before the clone used the magic at Sapnap. Sapnap was ready to hit by the magic. He was ready to make shield but the clone changed the victim. Its target soon to be Dream. The clone summon the magic then shot it as the light. Dream couldn't react to that. As soon as the magic hit Dream. It was fog. Soon the fog gone as it showed that George block the magic with his sword . The sword broke as he let it go.

Then George summon the magic at the clone. George summon the wing magic to blow the clone away.

" George! " Dream's statement full of surprised.

" Wait a minute? The space has air ?" Quackity flew down and next to Sapnap. Sapnap looked at Quackity. " No idea " . " Huh ? No wonder that you fell all the test " Quackity teased. Then Sapnap blew Quackity away. " Don't mention that in here " Sapnap smiled. The smiled on Sapnap's face full of anger. Quackity was hit at the wall. He then smirked.

George then used the fire ball at the clone. The clone was melt as it was finally gone. George began to feel dizzy. He was about to fall but Dream caught him. " Are you ok ?" Dream asked.

" Booooo ! Coney Coney coney ! Tomatoes tomatoes" Quackity yelled as he threw tomatoes at them. George used the shield to block it. " The f**k ? How did you get that tomatoes??" Dream asked. " None " Quackity answered. " None ?" . " None of your business" Quackity laughed. Dream then used the string to wrap around Quackity tight. Sapnap burst out laugh. " You look like worm that was about turned into the butterfly " Sapnap laughed. " At least butterfly is better than panda " ." what ???" Quackity stuck out his tongue.

Soon Ninja interrupt them by clap his hand. " Impressive " he said.

Then the wall was breaking down by some beast.

It was

" Moonlight beast ??" George yelled.

" I thought that I get rid of it ?" Dream said.

" We " Quackity and Sapnap changed the statement. Dream looked at them then his eyes turned back at Moonlight beast and Ninja.

Ninja touch the beast as it let him. " Do you like my pet ?" Ninja asked.

" What ???" The four men yelled.

...

Joe put karl on his bed as he heard the yelling. " Ugh , so annoying" Joe looked at the door then the door shut. Joe smirk as his eyes turned to Karl. " Oh Karl oh Karl ..." Joe then put his hand on Karl's cheek. His hand moved to his mouth. Joe's face started to get closer and closer to Karl's face. Their lip was about to touch but soon got interrupt by the bright item. Joe's expression turned into anger. Joe got his face up as he looked at the direction. " Can you just shut your light off !?" Joe yelled.

It was the crown who interrupt him due to the bright.

" Ugh ! I can't believe that my stupid , idiot , b***h , motherf***ker , poop face, ugly , whatever that related to the most ugliest, brother bring that useless crown here "

" This crown is not perfect as he think. He think that this crown is ' PeRfeCt ' for his little ' hUSbanD ' " Joe mocked at his brother.

The crown started to shine brighter than before.

" You are nothing special. You are just the cursed crown"

Joe then turned at Karl.

" The legend said that once someone fainted due to the pink star. It was because they are just weak to hold that power. Once they woke up , they will lose their memory.

However! When they meet their true kiss , they will only have the memory that person and soon they became your " Joe said as he went up to his small Library. He picked the book up as he scan all of the text. He then threw the book away.

" Let's test it , shall we ? My beloved Karl ?" His eyes pupils turned into heart shape.

...

Ninja sneezed . " Jeez ? Who's talking s**t about me ?" Ninja said .

Then he felt someone flew away next to him. He looked at it to see that Quackity was getting fly away. " Oh..."

...

Moonlight beast charged in as Dream used the string to hold it back. But the beast formed into the liquid to escape from it. The beast formed itself into the bird. As soon as it flew next to Dream . It formed into tiger. It swing its claw at Dream. George was step in as he summon the shield. Sapnap shot the fire ball at the beast. The beast was harm a little bit on the head. The beast scream out loud which made four men got distracted by the sound. It was so loud , so loud that their ears were about to blow. George summon the big towel to wrap around its mouth. Quackity then made th father flew at the beast. The beast dodged the feather by formed into the small animal which caused the big towel to release it. The beast charged in fro Quackity. George quickly summon the sword for Quackity as he threw the sword at the beast. The sword was hit the eyes. " Yes !" Quackity yelled. George sighed and once again George summon his another sword.

Their fighting between the four men and the beast was insane. Everyone tried to defect the the beast. In the end , the four men got their victory. The beast formed itself to liquid as it tried to run away but Sapnap put it in the bottle. " Caught ya " Sapnap smirked.

But as soon the fighting was already .

George suddenly felt dizzy once again. He then was fainted this time. Before Dream caught him. George was being caught by the magic from Ninja. Ninja smirked. " Sorry... But this is mine " George flew at Ninja. Ninja looked at the time. " Ohhh so it's time , huh?" Ninja said with a smirk. " My advice to two of you " Ninja pointed at Sapnap and Quackity.

" You should look for Karl before my lazy , b***h , crazy pig , ugly, ugly pig or whatever that related to that did Dom to your boyfriend" Ninja then disappeared with George.

" Wait !" Dream yelled. But it was too late.

" That motherf**Ker did something dirty to Karl ?'' Quackity yelled. " That b***h " Sapnap mumbled.

" Maybe we should separate our way. I will go look for George and you too look for Karl " Dream recommended.

Two men nodded their head.

They began to run separate way.

______________________________________

I was planning that I wrote the last battle in this chapter but I can't due to my sleepiness and also laziness so I can't. I think I might write the last of this mission on Monday . Let's hope so

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1434 words

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

25.5K 1K 17
Karl was a tearful disaster after his messy breakup with his ex-fiancés. He couldn't stand this pain anymore, he needed a way out. He needed revenge...
14.6K 419 35
Karl didn't sign up for the lifestyle he's in now. Smoking, fighting, dares. When one dare lands him back with the cops again, he's on last strike wi...
8.7K 531 13
'Maybe if I travel enough, I'll be able to right some wrongs... Maybe do something to prevent all of the bad I keep seeing. I'm sure there's somethin...
309K 10.4K 122
George has been missing for a year, leaving his friends and family worried, nobody knows what happened or where he's been, what happens when he shows...