๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ

By storiesbyfaye

*Sequel of Broken Rules* Enzo Hernandez is Delle Rossos brothers best friend and also her enemy, Correction... More

๐€/๐
๐Ÿ || ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ || ๐๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘ || ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ’ || ๐…๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ“ || ๐‚๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ” || ๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ• || ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐Ÿ– || ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ— || ๐‚๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐๐š๐›๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐€๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐  ๐€๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ซ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ || ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” || ๐Ž๐ง ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• || ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– || ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— || ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐๐จ ๐…๐š๐ข๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ || ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ || ๐‘๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” || ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• || ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐€ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– || ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— || ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ || ๐–๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ || ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐‚๐š๐ค๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ || ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ || ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐๐ข๐ณ๐ณ๐š
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ || ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ง๐
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ || ๐’๐ข๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” || ๐€๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• || ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐€ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– || ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐œ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— || ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ || ๐Œ๐ก๐ฆ, ๐“๐ž๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐จ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ || ๐’๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐’๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ || ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ || ๐Ž๐ฅ๐ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ || ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ || ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” || ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• || ๐‹๐ข๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– || ๐…๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ— || ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ || ๐๐ž๐š๐ง๐ข๐ž
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ || ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ || ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ || ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’ || ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ || ๐‡๐š๐ญ๐ž

3.9K 49 22
By storiesbyfaye

ENZO HERNANDEZ

I hear Delles very loud heals clamp up the stairs and she opens my bedroom door. Leo looks at her annoyed "What do you want?"

"Mom says we all have to go dress and suit shopping." I go to say something but she beats me to it "I know, I hate this too but she practically had me at gun point." Delle crosses her arms obviously not happy about this.

I let out a deep sigh, My least favourite thing to do. Shopping with Delle.

"Well we better hurry up then." Leo said in a tone you could tell he just wanted this to be over with, We're on the same page with this.

**

We arrive at the shop and Delle had a frown the whole way here, Until she sees all the dresses. We decided to bring security with us, Well Sage and Ace made us since Delle isn't hiding herself anymore like wearing glasses, Beanies, Big jumpers so people wouldn't see her.

Delle grabs a light pink dress "Should i wear this?"

"No it's kind of ugly." Leo admits instantly.

Delles mouth drops and she goes puts the dress back. She grabs a red dress "I love this dress but this dress isn't really something you'd wear to a wedding.." She throws the dress over my shoulder when she decides to buy it anyways.

"I'm not carrying dresses for you Delle." I say annoyed with her.

"Well you are see, The red one is over shoulder right now." She then throws another one over my shoulder "And another." She grins and goes back to looking at dresses.

"I can't believe her." Leo scoffs.

"Your not carrying her dress are you?" I turn to him he hears my defeated tone.

The corner of his lips start turning up "Still shopping with Delle is a nightmare." He whispers to me.

"You both have to match with me okay?" Delle said as her eyes scanned through the dresses on the rack.

"What? I'm not matching with you." I say surprised, I am not going to a wedding matching with Delle Rosso.

"I'm not matching with you either." Leo joins in teaming with me.

"I'm just going to wear a black suit." I grab the black suit and Leo grabs the same one.

"Don't be ridiculous, As much as i hate you both, Mom said we have to match for the cute photos." Delle rolls her eyes and looks back at me "So don't be so stubborn okay?" She spoke in a soft tone.

She grabs a dark blue dress and walks into the changing room "Hey, Enzo can you zip this up for me?" She shouts.

I walk in and zip up her tight dark blue dress, It showed off her waist and curves. "How is it?" She turns around to me showing it off.

I cough "It's alright."

A smile grows on her face "Okay then this must be the best dress ever, First one you haven't hated on." She looked at herself in the mirror then turned back to me "Unzip it now."

I unzip her dress and it falls off her body, She stands in front of me wearing only a lace bra and thong "Get out now." I rose my eyebrows as she faced my way, Not being able to keep my eyes off her.

I walk out almost speechless. "Did she finally choose a dress?" Leo said sitting down on the bench exhausted.

"I think so." I mutter. I grab the two dark blue suits and put them over my shoulder.

Delle walks over to me with her dress and puts the dress on my shoulder with the rest, I place them down on the counter. She lady at the counter looks shocked and a smile grows on her face as she reads the number on her screen "Twenty four thousand please."

Delle tapped her card and paid for it "So who's carrying all that?"

"Not me." Leo stands back putting his hands behind his back.

I roll my eyes and feel regret to what i'm about to say "Fine i'll carry them." I swing them onto my shoulder and the body guard looks at me with a smile that he doesn't get to do any of the carrying.

I drop Delle off at the house and let the bodyguard get the dresses and suits out of the car, Then i drive off without telling them where Leo and i are going.

We arrive at Derek's house and all sit down on his old couch while we drink and talk. "How's living with miss dramatic?" Derek chuckles as smoke leaves his mouth.

"The worst." I roll my eyes.

"I agree. She's always so moody." Leo stands up "Hey, i'm going to go get ice." Leo taps on Derek's shoulder as he leaves the shed.

"What's been happening?" Derek curiously asked.

Our other friend Timofel laughs "We all know how Delle is, She probably isn't letting him fuck her."

"Don't talk about her like that and i wouldn't fuck her even if she begged me." I bring the cold beer to my lips as Derek and Timofel stare at each other with a smirk. "What?"

"We all know you would. You fuck every living woman." Timofel cheekily smiled.

"Well not her." I shrug.

"Eh.. I sort of believe you, The things you have done to her." Derek laughs "They have hated each other since they were kids bro and the stuff that's happened overtime has always kept me entertained." Derek tells Timofel who's only been friends with us for three years.

Timofel widens his eyes "No way." He burst into laughter "Your basically re creating the fucking movie her parents made." Derek joins in with him and laughs.

"Shut up." I say with anger in my voice "I would never get with her you know that."

"So defensive for what?" Derek accuses me "Explain some things you hate about her."

I found this easy, I hate a lot of things about her "I hate how she always has to try something and win at it, I hate how she complains about her feet hurting after ballet or wearing heels but continues doing it, I hate how she thinks the world resolves around her, I hate how she's a stupid bitch who blames me for me reacting back to what she has done to me. And i could go on."

Derek coughs "I didn't think you actually hated each other."

"Well we do." I bring back the cold beer to my lips and Leo walks in sitting beside me.

Leo coughs "Should've been more quiet.."

I become confused, Leo knows my hate for his sister. I then realise what he meant when i see Delle standing at the door clenching her jaw "Don't worry i hate you too." She throws the beer onto the ground and the glass smashing everywhere.

"Fuck." I say under my breathe, I quickly get up and go try chase after her but she stands there looking like she wants to punch me in the face.

"Your a asshole you know that?" She crosses her arms as her eyes slightly fill with tears, She probably thought i couldn't notice.

"I know that. You know your one too right? You've said stuff about me and i know it." I walk closer towards her saying the truth. "We're not friends, God we aren't even on any sort of good terms. You hate me and i hate you so don't be surprised when i say how much i hate you tesoro."

She slaps me across the face "Don't fucking talk to me like that! I will destroy you, Your worthless."

I stand there shocked that she had actually slapped me. I felt my anger build up and i look her in the eyes "Did you fucking slap me?"

"And what are you going to do about it?" She raised her eyebrows licking her lips proud of what she had just done.

I walk closer towards her, Backing her up until the wall. I whisper into her ear "Touch me again, See what happens."

I look into her eyes and watch her struggle to now push out words "Not so confident now tesoro?" A crease forms in her eyebrows, Our lips inches apart "Tell me, What exactly do you hate about me?"

She licks her lips and opens her mouth to say something but we're interrupted by a bang in the shed. "Fuck, I slid on some glass." Leo yells.

Delle looks at me and shakes her head "Don't ever talk to me again, I hate you more than you could ever know." She storms off leaving me angry. May as well help clean the mess she maid.

"What's happening?" I asked as i see Leo's hand covered in blood.

"This asshole thought it was smart to pick up beer bottle glass with his bare hands." Derek rubs his forehead stressed out.

"Leo. Obviously you'd slip and fall on the glass." I say slightly shocked he didn't expect that to happen.

Leo grabs a cloth and wipes his hands "How was i supposed to know that?" I shrug. "I hate how angry things are going to be when we get home." Leo sighs.

"Things are always like that." My brows scrunch.

"Yeah but now your in a very very fresh new fight, As fresh as these cuts in my hands." He lifts up his wound.

I sit on the couch as Leo gets his hand stitched up and i just zone out thinking. Did Delle really expect me to not feel that way? I know she does so why can't i say it? It's not like i knew she was there.

I've heard Delle plenty of times but i never once reacted the way she did. Another thing i hate about her, How dramatic she is. She can do things but if i do it back i'm the villain?

"I'm really mad at Delle." I say as i'm still staring at the ground zoned out.

"I'm not even choosing sides because i don't know what happened." Leo shrugs.

"I choose Delles side because i want to sleep with her." Timofel reveals.

I look up to him with a disgusted face and so does Leo "Don't talk about my little sister like that."

Timofel laughs "Just a joke.."

"I'm serious." Leo said in a serious flat tone while staring at Timofel without blinking.

Timofel then looks away "Okay, Also Enzo if i was you i would just marry her and get her money. She's rich as fuck and her parents are millionaires."

Leo raises his eyebrows and his jaw drops, He becomes shocked. "Our parents and don't insult them, They are billionaires." Leo corrects him almost instantly.

Timofel shakes his head "Now that's crazy." He said in disbelief.

"I'm going home, I'll pick you up later Leo." I say as i grab my keys, I was really just going to sit in my car and think to myself.

I open my car door and sit down, Dozing off. Thinking about everything i hate about Delle Rosso. I hate how her hips move when she sings, I hate how she looks, I hate how every word she says is like she's compelling me, I hate how she has those big eyes, The way she always blames me, Her stupid plump lips and her stupid smile. I cant stand her. I hate everything about her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 244 43
Four good girls looking for no trouble , get involved with four mischievous boys full of havoc finding interest in these girls as well as corrupting...
93.1K 1.3K 31
Enemies to loversโค๏ธ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
31.6K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
92.2K 1.4K 45
*BOOK 1 OF LOVE SERIES* Rosaline is a simple girl, just trying to peruse her dream career as a model in Italy when she is troubled by a stunning man...