HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk ff

נכתב על ידי ReenaSk

Romantic... עוד

HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk (ff)
His Makeup Artist jk ff 2
His Makeup Artist jk ff 3
His Makeup Artist jk ff 4
His Makeup Artist jk ff 5
His Makeup Artist jk ff 6
His Makeup Artist jk ff 7
His Makeup Artist jk ff 8
His Makeup Artist jk ff 9
His Makeup Artist jk ff 10
His Makeup Artist jk ff 11
His Makeup Artist jk ff 12
His Makeup Artist jk ff 13
His Makeup Artist jk ff 14
His Makeup Artist jk ff 15
His Makeup Artist jk ff 16
His Makeup Artist jk ff 17
His Makeup Artist jk ff 18
His Makeup Artist jk ff 19
His Makeup Artist jk ff 20
His Makeup Artist jk ff 21
His Makeup Artist jk ff 22
His Makeup Artist jk ff 23
His Makeup Artist jk ff 24
His Makeup Artist jk ff 25
His Makeup Artist jk ff 26
His Makeup Artist jk ff 27
His Makeup Artist jk ff 28
His Makeup Artist jk ff 29
His Makeup Artist jk ff 30
His Makeup Artist jk ff 31
His Makeup Artist jk ff 32
His Makeup Artist jk ff 33
His Makeup Artist jk ff 34
His Makeup Artist jk ff 35
His Makeup Artist jk ff 36
His Makeup Artist jk ff 37
His Makeup Artist jk ff 38
His Makeup Artist jk ff 40(18+)
His Makeup Artists jk ff 41
His Makeup Artist jk ff 42
His Makeup Artists jk ff 43
His Makeup Artist jk ff 44
His Makeup Artist jk ff 45
His Makeup Artist jk ff 46
His Makeup Artists jk ff 47
His Makeup Artist jk ff 48
His Makeup Artist jk ff 49
His Makeup Artist jk ff 50
His Makeup Artist Jk ff 51 FINALE

His Makeup Artist jk ff 39

2.2K 54 10
נכתב על ידי ReenaSk

Episode 39:

Y/n: Aunty.....?????

Mrs.kim(tae's mother) : Y/n????....

Y/n pov: we both stood straight looking at eachother with a surprised eyes because I'm seeing her after soo many years,,, even though when I was working in bighit I never get a chance to meet her,...

Mrs.kim: ohh...my..God...y/n,,,i can't believe my eyes that you're really infront of me,,,,,

Couldn't able to stop myself i immediately hugged..... making her smile & hug 🫂 back....

Mrs.kim: hahaa..... missed me???

Y/n: a lot.... Aunty.....btw how are you?

Mrs.kim: I'm good dear..... how are you....

Y/n: hmmm

I just hummed while nodding my head because it was getting difficult for me to say,,,my eyes already filled up with tears cause my childhood roamed infront of my eyes with her,,,tae oppa & aunty has a very special place in my heart.......

Mrs.kim: what hmmmm???huh... Say in words,,,dumb girl,,,,haha,,,, don't cry y/nii,,,, you'll made me join too in tearing up..... seriously I was on my edge..... you know....

Y/n: hehe.....hmm...ok.. okay....i understood..... hahaha

She made me laugh with her dramatic words exactly like tae oppa ofcourse he is a son of this amazing leady....

Y/n: you didn't changed a bit aunty...

Mrs.kim: you too pumpkin......

My heart felt warm hearing this nickname of mine from her again ☺️

Mrs.kim: if you missed me that much then why didn't you came to Meet me atleast once in these all years huh???

Y/n: i wanted tooo & asked tae oppa many times to take me to you, but he didn't get time & couldn't able to manage with his busy schedules.....

Mrs.kim: yeahh...yeahh..him and his busy ass....i too gave up asking him several times,,,, you know he even barely visits our home now a days....

Y/n: hmm,,,any how I'm now  finally able to meet you....

Mrs.kim: me too dear......

Y/n: did you completed your shopping 🛒 aunty??

Mrs.kim: yess...and was about to call minji(v's sister) to go home with her..

Y/n: ooo... okay,,, don't call her aunty.. I'll drop you to home...and don't say noo,,,by this chance we'll get few more time to chitchat.....

Mrs.kim: 😊 could i even deney you....as you wish.. let's go...

Y/n: btw how is minji,,, what she is doing in her life.....

Mrs.kim: she was studying fashion designing course and was in 2nd year now.....

While talking about some random things we went to the car , placing the things back which we buy,,,we both sat inside the car and i started to drive off......

Mrs.kim: when did you buy this car y/n....??

Y/n: it's been seven months aunty...

Mrs.kim: ooo... really....but you're driving it nicely..... from whom you learned driving.....🙂

Y/n: it's... jungkook....

Mrs.kim: oooo......

A/n pov: mrs.kim looked at her with arched eyebrows because she expected her to take taehunge's name and even noticed her slight blushing cheeks after taking jk's name....

Mrs.kim: how is mom y/nii????

Y/n: she is good aunty....

Mrs.kim: hmm...and I heard about your dad too..... you all must have struggled a lot right???

Y/n: yes aunty,, but more than we, our mom struggled a lot when we were kids,, and without minha unni & Jack oppa we weren't be in this position right now.....

Y/n felt little emotional,,, seeing her sadness mrs.kim rubbed on her shoulder to feel her better..... just then y/n phone 📱 buzzed showing a msg from jk and it can be visible to mrs.kim tooo making her more confused,,,,, y/n took her mobile in one hand while other was on stiring,,,a smile appeared on her lips reading the msg.....

On msg from jk:
      Be ready at 6pm, I'll pickup you, okay......

On msg y/n:
       Okay...done.

Keeping it aside she asked mrs.kim...

Y/n: from here where to go right or left aunty...???

Mrs.kim: take left......

Nodding to her y/n started to drive where she said and getting curious mrs.kim asked.....

Mrs.kim: seems like you & jungkook had a good friendship bond right...??

Y/n smiled while shaking her head as no and said....

Y/n: friend??? Noo....he is more than a friend to me ,,,to be Frank we are in a relationship aunty,,,,,

Hearing this mrs.kim went in shock😯

Y/n: he is my whole world,,,,i Love him soo much,,as well as he too.....

She said happily until noticing mrs.kim lost self....

Y/n: aunty..????aunty????

She called her to come back to reality...

Y/n: aunty....were you lost???are you okay???

Mrs.kim: yeah....yeah.....

She said trying to shown to be normal infront of her.... looking front she asked y/n to stop the car &she did....

Y/n: what..is everything all right???

Mrs.kim: yes... actually we arrived.... this is my house...

Y/n: oooo.....it was big as expected....hehe.....

They both get out of the car ,y/n helped her to take out her things.....

Mrs.kim: come inside y/nii,, let's have some coffee with me.....

Y/n: i would like to aunty,, but i can't right now,,,i have a meeting to attend in 20 minutes, later I have to meet jungkook tooo,,,he has something to share & show me..... I'm really sorry aunty.....but I'll definitely come to see you again.... sorry.....

Mrs.kim just nodded agreeing her

Y/n: ok then see you.....bye aunty....

Saying that y/n drove off from the place,, after her leaving mrs.kim took out her phone 🤳 having a disturbed look on her face,,,she dialled taehunge's number......

V on call: hello...eomma...

Mrs.kim: i want to discuss something with you......😠

V on call: is everything fine,,,why you sounds so mad & disturbed....

Mrs.kim: nothing is fine here tae....i want you to come home now,,, and you're coming that's it......😡

Saying that she hang up the call making tae worried & forrow his eyebrows in confusion.....
.
.
.
.
Few hours later At 6pm.....

A/n pov: standing outside of the house y/n is eagerly waiting for jk,,,in few seconds jk arrived stopping his big sized car infront of her.....

Jk: get inside y/n....

Nodding to him she sat in passenger seat beside him.....

Y/n: what is that soo important thing that you're getting excited to show me...huh...!!

Jk: it's a surprise girl.....soon you'll see have patience.....

Y/n: okay....

Jk: btw... didn't your oppa asked you,, like were you're going....??

Y/n: ofcourse he did,,, and i told same reason going to meet friend,,, I'm glad that he is not coming home today because he too has a party which arranged by Japanese contracter and explaining project he wants to make a deal confirm....so if you want we can also go on a long drive....

Jk: ahh....sounds good but not now, we'll plan that some other day for now let's go .....

After an half & hour he stopped car, getting out of the car y/n looked front having a frown.......

It was big laxuarious & beautiful house, y/n blankly staring at the house with her slightly parted 👄, watching her amazed face jk smiled & clearing his throat he get her attention..

Y/n: jungkook...... Who's house is this and why you brought me hear..?

She asked looking at him like a curious cat,,, instead of answering her jk went near & back hugged her resting his chin on her shoulder and said...

Jk: it's OUR..... This is OUR house.....

Y/n widened her eyes being surprised...😳

Y/n: Whatt????

Jk: haha.... Mom & Dad bought this house for us and wanted to give it as a gift on our wedding day....

Y/n: ooo....... Wait..... This house is a gift which your parents are going to give??? It means you ruined their surprise gift jk...! think how they'll feel after knowing that i already knew about there surprise gift... You could have think before taking me here jk😔,,,

Jk pov: I can clearly see her tensed yet worried face, she might be thinking my parents feel bad, But i just smiled saying...

Jk: they won't feel bad because they are the one who told me to show you, especially mom, more than me, she was excited to tell you and even she was getting so eager to meet your family to talk about our marriage...

Y/n: really....??

Jk: yes.... And when is your mom arriving to Korea...?

Y/n: tomorrow,,,they'll return by evening
And the first thing I'm gonna talk is about us🙂.....

Jk: haha seems like staying with me all these years my innocent y/n got some courage huh...!!!

Y/n: of course...

Jk: hahaha ok... Let's go inside seems like it was going to rain come on...

We both stepped inside, and i felt happy seeing her beautiful eyes sparkling while watching the house, seems like she was liking it....

Jk: do you like it......

Y/n: yess.... It's was beautiful.... ☺

Jk: hmm....I already did designing to your choice, still you want any, you can change...

Y/n: no need... Everything was just perfect... You know about my tase well right??

Jk: of course....

I mocked her like before,,, making her grinn like a kid.....

Jk: and...... That is going to be our bedroom......

I intentionally said it in a whisper showing her the room which was on left side,,, as I expected her cheeks turned to Crimson red,,, I love to tease & see her being shy...

Y/n: umm.... Ye-yeah... I'll  go & see...

Saying that she immediately went inside the room, making me smile and I went into kitchen to see if there is something to eat,, as I was searching just then I heard a scream it is y/n,, I rushed into the room being worried & didn't found her there,,, arching my eyebrows I saw the bathroom door was open not wasting any second I went inside....

Jk: y/n......!!!

I felt relieved seeing her struggling to stand up from bath tub...

Jk: y/n.....are you okay...?

Y/n: ouchhh...... Does it seems like I'm fine ...? 🙁

I looked at her head to toe, she was totally drenched in water, making me laugh at her.....

Jk: hahaa.... Are you a kid or what,,, hahaaa... Look what have you done to yourself.... Haahaaha.... Btw how did you fell.. Huh....

Y/n: my legs slipped and didn't noticed this bath tub 🛁 behind and ended  like this..... And what kind of boyfriend you're huh... Instead of helping you're laughing at me😠😠😠???

Jk: ok... Sorry... Sorry...Come I'll help you out....

Jk: oh noo... Y/n your clothes are completely wet....

Y/n: yeahh... What should I do now...

Jk: do one thing.... Remove it...

Y/n: WHAT???? 😳😳

Jk: noo..... I mean.... Keep your clothes to dry.... And wear something else until then.....

Y/n: ohh.... But it's not like I have brought another pair of clothes here right jungkook....???

She is right and I too didn't took my extra pairs of clothes here, looking here and there I got an idea and started to remove my shirt....

Jk: hmm.... Y/n....take this and wear until your clothes won't completely dry.....

I said forwarding the shirt but she has no moment in her,,, she was like frozen in her spot looking lost at me... Suppressing my smile I cleared my throat I again called her....

Jk: y/n.....take this...

Y/n: haaa..... Ye-yeah.... Th-thanks....

She took it shyly from me makes me remain the day when I asked her to made me wear the shirt by her,,, she still hold the same expression, haha such a cutie....

Jk: I'll order something for us to eat... Come fast...

She nodded without even looking at me, I came out of the room calming my heart too because my heart too started beating rapidly after seeing her in wet clothes.... Jerking my thoughts I took my mobile ordering pizza🍕.....

I sat on sofa scrolling the mobile just then y/n came out of the room standing at the door....

My eyes widened seeing her in my shirt which went to her upper knees,, not to lie she looks super hot and she stood there pulling it down trying to cover not knowing she is making me go hard.... Trying to avoid this intense feeling I said

Jk: I ordered pizza,,, it'll be delivered in few minutes...... Do... Do you need something more???

Y/n: nooo... That's enough....

Jk: hmm.... Come sit here....

I again said trying to ease the situation.... And she did what I said,,, but none of us couldn't able utter a word,,, I can see that she is also having the same awkward situation like me,, we just sat there looking here & there  in silence,, soon this awkward silence ended buzzing a door bell....

Jk: it must be delivery boy... I'll go and see....

Y/n: hmm.....

I went to open the door and it is as expected a delivery boy.....

??? : your order sir.......

Jk pov: I GLANCED AT HIM, HE LOOK SO STRANGE LIKE COMPLETELY COVERING HIS FACE WITH MASK & CAP🧢......

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

8.7K 384 30
1.9K 103 46
Falling in love with someone before setting eyes on her...