another world ( karlnapity...

By fictionalmen_allmine

karl is a normal person with a normal life. Until one day, he's in coma ... But when he wakes up, he finds hi... More

another world?
someone
the magic ?
fairy ?
friends
Group
the first training
mission
Green haven
mission
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission complete
Adopted
sleepover
Truth or Dare
new mission ?
new mission
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission (4)
mission (5)
Mission (6)
mission (7)
mission (8)
mission (9)
mission (10)
mission (11)
Mission (12)
not a chapter!!
mission (13)
mission (14)
merry Christmas!!
Mission (15)
mission (16)
mission (17)
mission (18)
Mission (19)
mission (20)
mission (21)
mission (22)
mission (23)
mission (24) : the battle
mission (25): the battle
mission (26) : the battle
mission (27): the battle
mission (28): the battle
mission (29): the battle
mission (30) : complete
mission complete?
back to school
surprised test ?
test : begin now
shopping
shopping II
shopping lll
Cooking and picnic
cuddle
school's play
school's play II
Moon
goddess of moon
her son ???
question
The cursed crown
the cursed crown II
George missing ?!
who ?
back time ?
brother?
Capture
beast
noticed
battle
battle II
battle III
battle IV
end of the battle
the wish
Memories
new student
a story of me ?
prom
bullying
Judge
a small truth.
so weird ...
Prom
Prom II
Prom III
Third wheel
Traitor
Bring him back ?
future
Kidnapped
prepare
plan
portal
practice
meet
already?
back time
Fighting
fighting II
Travel
fighting III
the approval
fighting IV
final battle
father
faint
realized
M-MOM ?
chaotic
chaotic II
chaotic III
a way ?
found
alive ?
alive !
Aravali range
leave
leave II
fox ?
snow
new friend
Extra
know well
Monster
not monster ?
arrived
Noticed
asking
planning
(:0
not chapter:(
castle
tittle 👍
Puzzle
Puzzle II
the picture
what the f**k ???
Twin
leaving
the secret
Leaving II
not a chapter!!
meeting
meeting II
the attack
the attack II
the attack III
the attack VI

marriage

46 1 1
By fictionalmen_allmine

Third person pov:

" Ew...." Karl said as he kicked Joe away. " My face always beautiful but I don't want you to touch my face because there might be virus on my face " Karl statement made Joe spit out blood. " Ouch " Joe said as he wiped his blood away.

...

Ninja looked at George who was faint. He let out the sighed. He snapped his finger as the made came out of no where.

" Get him into his room. " Ninja said.

The maid bowed her head as she went to get George from Ninja. Then she disappeared again.

" Now... Let's see how are they doing?"

...

Sapnap and Dream was running the opposite direction from each other. Quackity was fly up to come up with the plan.

" Dream ! Do you know any weakness?" Sapnap yelled.

" Well I don't know... I think I forget just give me some time to think about it " Dream said.

Quackity pulled out the sword as he armed it for the head. " The moonlight beast formed it into tiger so is there any weakness??" Sapnap asked as he dodged the claw of the moonlight beast . " Well umm I don't know " Dream said. " Your answer is always I don't know " Sapnap said. However Sapnap's statement hit Quackity an idea. " Maybe we should try to hit something with its eyes " Quackity yelled which caused moonlight beast. noticed him. " Uh-oh " Quackity said. Moonlight beast jumped up to him as he dodged it to other side. Moonlight beast swing its hand at Quackity. Quackity used the sword to block it. " Sapnap! Hit it with your fire ball !!" Quackity yelled. Sapnap then summon the fire ball. The fire ball was starting to grow but then it was slowly gone. " What ?" Sapnap said. Sapnap tried to do it again and once again it was fail.

" I can't do it !" Sapnap yelled.

" We are in space so I think your fire magic must be useless for now " Dream said.

" Tch !" Sapnap scoffed.

And again Sapnap was still summon his fire ball. It was fail again.

" Give up !" Dream yelled. " Oh hell no ! In this situation?? No ! I never give up !" Sapnap yelled.

Sapnap summon the fire. The fire was about to disappear again but something was about to happen.

Sapnap summon the whole big fire. As he shot it as the moonlight beast. The moonlight beast formed itself to liquid to dodge the fire . Quackity dodged it by fly away.

Sapnap's action caused Dream and Quackity looked at him. " Heh.... " Sapnap said. " That fire is definitely strong as hell " Quackity said as he flew next to Sapnap. Dream nodded his head. " I think the fire is from the phoenix. " Sapnap said. " Your demon or whatever in side of you is the phoenix??" Dream and Quackity yelled. Sapnap gave them a small nodded. " Phoenix is really rare and also many people followed their step... I think it suit you Sapnap" Dream said to his friend. Sapnap returned the smile.

The moonlight beast then formed itself to the dragon.

" Dragon ... Huh ?" Quackity said as he looked at it. He then threw his sword direct to its eyes. Then the moonlight beast formed into liquid again. " Dude ! You three the sword so straight!" Sapnap yelled. " Yeah... Now this action caused me to miss my bow " Quackity said in fake sad mood. " Oh yeah.... What happened to your bow ?" Dream asked.

" Well out last mission, when there was a strom or whatever, my bow was fly away and beside that sword was from Charlie the slime " Quackity said.

Sapnap and Dream looked at him.

" Let's not talk about it. Let's just finish this beast " Dream said.

The two men nodded their head to agree the green man's statement.

...

" You shouldn't let your blood on me " Karl then kicked Joe again. Joe caught Karl's leg. But Karl shook his leg for Joe to let go of his leg. Joe let go of it. Karl stepped back as he looked everywhere in the room to see where can he escape.

" There is no way for you to escape here " Joe smirked. He walked toward to Karl. Karl then moved aside to avoid him. " Don't avoid me !" Joe yelled as he ran at Karl. Karl was running everywhere in the room. Joe still followed him around.

Karl then saw the opportunity. Karl kicked Joe as hard as he can. Joe was sent fly away to the door. The door was break. Karl then get out from the room.

Karl ran away as he activated his skill. He then summon the sword .

...

Ninja walked toward to the Sapnap, Quackity, and Dream. He was at the top so none of them noticed that he was here. " Oh ! Surprised that they still alive " Ninja gave a fake surprised expression.

" Your majesty... He is done . You can go see him " maid bowed down. " Dismiss" maid nodded her head as she walked away.

Ninja gave them one last glance then he walked away.

...

Dream's eyes suddenly spot the guy with blue hair and blue eyes walked away.

" So that's the guy !" Dream mumbled. His statement showed the anger inside of himself. Then he dodged the claw of the big massive eagle.

...

Ninja walked to the room as he slowly opened the door. It was reveal George was in white clothes. " Oh my !" . " Looked how beautiful you are " Ninja then touched George's cheek . " You really want me to eat you alive " Ninja said as he giggled. " You should prepare yourself. Because our WEDDING will be here soon " Ninja said as he walked to the bathroom to change his clothes to his wedding's clothes.

George them looked at the mirror. He saw his own reflection with no emotion. He looked so dead....

Then his tear came out from his eyes. Ninja came back to see George cry. He walked toward to him as he wiped his tear. " Honey.... Are you really happy that make you cry like that ?" Ninja asked as he hugged George. He looked at the mirror. " See George! We are really match with each other. " Ninja said.

" Now let's go "

...

Karl who was running away. His eyes then showed the shadow in front of him. Karl dodged it by going other side. This time , the shadow was block the way. Karl then cut the shadow in two pieces. The shadow was make a hole. The hole was big enough for Karl to get through it. Karl quickly jumped to the hole. Karl then continue ran away.

But then someone caught his hand. " Let me go !" Karl yelled. He knew that Joe was the one who caught his hand. He looked at that person. It was just like Karl expected. " Karl... We can not go their wedding with this clothes" Joe said.

The shadow wrapped around their body as their clothes was change. " Now let's go !" Joe yelled. He dragged Karl along with him. Karl let go of his hand. Joe was stop then looked at Karl. " Karl.... What wrong?" Joe asked. There was no response. Suddenly Karl was running to opposite side. Joe watched Karl ran away as he sighed. He then followed Karl again.

...

Sapnap, Quackity and Sapnap fought with the moonlight beast until its form was turn into small liquid. Sapnap then threw the phoenix fire at it. And now it was gone.

Then they all laid their body to the ground. They all gave the hard breathe from exhausted.

" We did it

We clearly did it " Sapnap said.

They all got up and they had no idea where to go so they just guessed it.

...

Ninja and George walked to the head of the castle or throne place. The maids and other servants waited for them. One of the lead maid hold the rings for them.

They arrived. Ninja and George faced to each other. " Do you take George as your husband?" The maid asked. " I clearly do " Ninja said. " Do you take his highness as your husband" . George looked at Ninja with emotionless. George really wanted to say no. However he can't. Someone clearly controlled over him now . " I do..." He said quietly which enough for the maid to hear. " And do you guy have any objection ?" The maid said. " No one ?". " Then you can wear each other the ring."

Ninja picked one of the ring and put it in George's finger. George did the same.

" Now you may kiss the bride "

Ninja hold George's chin as he slowly pulled George's face close with his face. Ninja pupil slowly turned into heart shape.

" Objection ! " Someone kicked the door. It revealed Sapnap , Quackity and Dream. Dream was the one who said that .

Ninja stared at them.

Then something was fly pass him. He looked at that person to see Joe .

" Joe !!??" Sapnap yelled.

" That f**king pervert is here or alive ???" Quackity yelled.

" What ???" Dream yelled.

They looked at the hole direction to see Karl .

" I said keep your dirty hand off me !!" Karl yelled.

" Haha.... Please more " Joe smirked.

______________________________________

Yay ! Finally done. I was so sleepy lol. I even wrote this story with me eyes half awake and half sleep.

Hope you enjoy it.

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't have to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1547 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 267 60
George and Dream have never necessarily liked eachother, George normally keeping to himself, and Dream being outgoing and talkative per usual. They b...
52.3K 1.9K 38
George has been stripped from his title as king. All hope is lost for him. He is wandering along a path when he is threatened and thrown down a very...
7.1K 116 24
both dream and george were in high school and best friends when one day george felt different for him. they went through so many obstacles but ended...
400K 17.3K 63
DREAMNOTFOUND !! Dream spends decades looking for the man he's loved since the start, finally meeting him once again. He makes sure this will be the...