Sword Art Online's Assassin

By tankiss01

(y/n) was about to celebrate SAO day when suddenly he is put into the world of SAO itself. Now fighting for h... More

information (edited)
Welcome to a new world of life and death
Floor 1
New friend's
Welcome to the brotherhood
The Moonlit Black Cats
Legends never die
The Dragon Tamer
Revelations
Thanksgiving Special
The Master Blacksmith
The Black Swordsman and Lightning Flash
The Blue-Eyed Demon
Welcome to The Knights of the Blood Oath
Girl of Morning Dew
Can We Go Back
The Battle To End All Battles (The end of the Aincrad arc)
Christmas Special
Welcome To The Dessert of The Real (The beginning of the Fairy Dance Arc)
Welcome to Alfheim Online
Thank You
New Allies And New Enemies
A Duelist's Opponent
Truth's Revealed
Truth's Revealed Part 2
You Reap What You Sow (The End of The Fairy Dance Arc)
Fun Facts
The World of Guns (Beginning of the Phantom Bullet Arc)
The Assassin Returns to Gun Gale
Death Gun
Welcome to The Warzone
Back In Black
Laughing Coffin and Past Trauma
The Assassin vs. Death (The End of The Phantom Bullet Arc)
Thank you 2
(y/n) vs
Excalibur ( The Calibur arc)
Duel of The Fates (The Beginning of the Mother's Rosario Arc)
The Sleeping Knights
Diagnosis
Requests
The Absolute Sword's Resolve (The end of The Mother Rosario Arc)
Sachi's Return
The Assassin's and Their Skills
Welcome Back, Assassin (The beginning of the Ordinal Scale Arc)
Memories and Dreams
Walking Into the Vipers Den
"And I Count My Sins" (The End of The Ordinal Scale Arc)
Street Racing Online
⚠️ Warning ⚠️
There's Still A Job To Do (The Beginning of The Alicization Arc)
"You Got To Be So Cold, To Make It In This World"
Welcome To Another World Of Pain
Truth's Revealed Part 3
Time to Run the Gauntlet
Time to Run the Gauntlet Part 2
The Final Push
The Most Important Fight of Our Lives (the End of The Alicazation Arc)
Truth Or Dare
A Reunion With An Old Friend
Returns and Confusion
Introducing New and Old Friends
Truth or Dare Part 2
Can't Help Falling In Love
Our Job Isn't Done Yet (The Beginning of The War of The Underworld Arc)
Character Profile
An Assassin's Playground
The Spirit of a Warrior
The Calm Before The Storm
The Return of A Hunter
Night Time Fun
An Animal is Always Most Dangerous When it's Cornered
Sī Vīs Pācem, Parābellum
(y/n) Vs. Part 2
History Is Written By The Victor
Choices Have Consequences
The Rules Have Changed
I Make My Own Luck
One Last Dance
Finale Part 1 (The End of The War of The Underworld Arc)
Boy's Night
The Good Kind of Payback (Night Time Fun Part 2)
Finale Part 2
The End

The Formation of a Brotherhood

343 12 27
By tankiss01

This was requested by @Shintomytho

(y/n) POV

October 17th 2026

The 16 of us were sitting in the cabin just sitting around and doing nothing. Everyone was in casual clothes. I looked over to my old sword and it looked a little dirty. I walked over to it and picked it up. I walked back to where I was sitting and pulled out a rag and started cleaning it.

Kirito: You've never really told us the story of how you got your weaponry back in SAO.

(y/n): Guess I didn't.

Kirito: Well, could you tell us now?

(y/n): Sure, but it's quite a story.

Kirito: We've got time.

I finished cleaning it and was looking over the sword as I started the story.

(y/n): On February 14th, 2023, I got a quest but its name shocked me.

Kirito: What do you mean?

(y/n): Well, in my world, there was a video game series that I loved called Assassins Creed. The name of the quest was called "The Call of the Creed". With the name of the quest and the names of the games, you can see why I was shocked.

Kirito: Yeah.

I walked back to where I had the sword before and placed it back onto its stand.

(y/n): I went to the location and met a few people and they gave me my weapons.

Kirito: And the engravings on the sword, what do they mean?

(y/n): The letters are the letters of the first names of the people who gave this stuff to me.

Leafa: And they are?

(y/n): In order it goes Bayek of Siwa, Altaïr Ibn-LaʼAhad, Ezio Auditore, Edward Kenway, Haytham Kenway, Connor Kenway, Shay Cormac, Arno Dorian, and Jacob and Evie Frye.

Asuna: But there's a d as well?

(y/n): That's for Desmond Miles. He wasn't there to give me my weapons but they added him anyway.

Sinon: And the insignia?

(y/n): The Assassin's Insignia. The symbol they used across the world for thousands of years.

Liz: And what is the meaning of The Assassins?

(y/n): It depends on the person. Some fight for peace while others fight for freedom.

Silica: And you?

(y/n): *sighs* Niether. I follow and fight for the creed to protect the innocent, that hasn't changed since SAO. Thought Haytham and Shay were actually their mortal enemies, The Templar Order.

Sachi: Really?

(y/n): Yep, but those 2 understand both sides with Shay being a former Assassin turned Templar and Haytham having an Assassin Father in Edward and an Assassin son in Connor.

Kirito: Huh.

Alice: So when did you start?

(y/n): Officially on January 1st 2024, unofficially on December 31st 2023.

Eugeo: And you've done it alone for over 2 years?

(y/n): Yep.

Everyone was silent and I started contemplating something. Can I create a brotherhood in ALO and even GGO? It could work but would the others be into the idea?

Kirito: We want to help.

(y/n): Huh?

Kirito: You've been doing this alone for so long that it must be causing you something that we want to help alleviate the pressure you have on your shoulders with this stuff.

(y/n): Do all of you want to help?

Asuna: We've all talked about it before and we all want to help you and your cause. You've done so much for all of us and we want to give something back.

(y/n): Are all of you sure?

Everyone: Yeah.

(y/n): Even you Yui?

Yui: Of course.

(y/n): Alright then. If you guys are serious about this then let's do it. We'll create 2 bureaus, one in ALO and one in GGO. Headquarters for the ALO bureau will be the cabin.

Everyone: Alright.

(y/n): Yui will be the one gathering our contracts.

Yui: Right.

(y/n): Liz, you're an Assassin and our personal blacksmith.

Liz: Right.

(y/n): Selka, you'll be here to heal the others when they get back from a mission so you won't be out in the field.

Selka: Alright.

(y/n): And the rest of you are Assassins. You'll go on missions to take out targets and groups. I'll still handle the hardest missions.

Everyone: Right.

(y/n): Well I need to get a couple of things done first so I'll need your armor then you can just go out and mess around some. I'll message you guys.

Everyone gives me their armor and then leaves and I quickly walk over to the forge that Liz added here. I take off my hidden blades and look over them. I start thinking and it seems my old sword responded because I sensed a presence near me.

???: Hello (y/n).

I'd recognize that damn Italian accent anywhere.

(y/n): Ezio. It's good to see you again.

Ezio: Same to you as well. I see you're starting a brotherhood now.

(y/n): The others wanted to help with my assassin work so I thought I'd teach them all I know.

Ezio: *chuckles* I see. You're trying to make hidden blades for everyone, aren't you?

(y/n): Yeah. Think you can help me out?

Ezio: Sure.

He walks over to me and starts explaining how to make the blades. I looked over the blades and then started working on new ones with Ezio's help. We began talking to each other while we were working.

(y/n): So how have you been Ezio?

Ezio: I've been good. But it seems you've been doing better.

(y/n): How come?

Ezio: Well, your friends, and those 7 girls that you like.

(y/n): *groans* Not you too.

Ezio: *chuckles* I had to.

(y/n): I know you're flirty but don't start teasing me.

Ezio: I won't. You did well back during SAO.

(y/n): I did?

Ezio: You never broke the tenets of the creed and helped the innocent by killing that murder guild. You still do it now, help people.

(y/n): Thanks Ezio.

Ezio: You've got a good heart. You're a lot like Shay in wanting to help people.

(y/n): Thanks.

Ezio: So, what'll you do after all of this is over?

(y/n): What do you mean?

Ezio: Once you've left SAO, what'll you do afterward?

(y/n): I don't know. I might visit more worlds or just stay home.

Ezio: *chuckles* You never know.

(y/n): Yep.

We go back to working and we finish dual hidden blades for everyone and an extra pair as well.

(y/n): Thank you Ezio, it means a lot.

Ezio: No problem. Just let a brotherhood thrive here.

(y/n): I will.

Ezio disappears and I walk over to everyone's armors. I pick up Kirito's and grab a needle and some string and a piece of cloth. I start sewing it onto his armor slowly. Once I finished it I had to do a check so I took my own armor off. I slipped his armor on and pulled the hood up. I focused and when I opened my eyes I has successfully activated Eagle Vision. I deactivated Eagle Vision and then tested out Hide In Plain Sight. I successfully pulled it off and deactivated the skill. The skills that I added to the cloth worked so I can make the hoods. I sewed the rest of the cloths' onto the other's armor. I finished and managed to have some of that cloth left. I set up my desk for the work and contracts and then walked over to a cabinet in my room.

I opened it and pulled out pendants of The Assassin Insignia in everyone's colors. I put them into my pocket and then put my armor back on. I messaged everyone that I was ready and everyone came back. I handed everyone back their armor and gave them their hidden blades. The room was set up for the ceremony. Everyone was standing next to each other with their hoods up and Yui was to my left. My sword then popped out all of the assassins and Shay and Haytham behind me.

Ezio: "Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. The wisdom of our Creed is revealed through these words." We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Ezio gives me a nod and I walk forward.

(y/n): We here dedicate our lives to protecting innocent people who cannot defend themselves. We help out the people who can't fight back and we stop those who use their power to hurt the people who cannot fight. I've stood around these men and woman once before and now I offer you all the choice to you. Join us.

I looked at them and they all nod their heads in agreement. I walk over to them all and pulled out the pendants and put them on everyone. Kirito got black, Asuna got white, Leafa got green, Sinon got turquoise, Liz got pink, Silica got orange, Klein got orange ish red, Agil got dark green, Sachi got purple, Alice got gold, Eugeo got light blue, Tiese got red, Ronye got dark blue, Selka got blue and Yui got white. I walked back to the Assassins and Templars.

Ezio: You have built a brotherhood out of nothing with your most trusted allies. Now we must put (y/n) where he belongs, as the head of the Assassins. (y/n) (l/n). You will now be known as il Mentore (The Mentor), the guardian of our order and our secrets.

Ezio bows toward me as I walk forward.

(y/n): Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember...

The Gang: ...Nothing is true.

(y/n): Where other men are limited by morality or law, remember...

The Gang: ...Everything is permitted.

(y/n): We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Everyone: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Ezio and The Assassins and Templars disappeared. I walked over to the others.

(y/n): Thank you guys, it means a lot.

Klein: Of course. We're paying you back for everything you've done for all of us.

(y/n): Thanks. Well, you guys have quite a bit of training to go through.

Kirito: Like what?

(y/n): Stealth mainly but always touch up on your combat. Kirito and Asuna will handle combat training.

Kirito: Alright.

Asuna: Who's going to run it while you're not here?

(y/n): You Asuna.

Asuna: Me?!

(y/n): Considering how successful you were as a sub-leader of The Knights of the Blood Oath it's a no-brainer. You are my second in command.

Asuna: Yes sir.

(y/n): Don't call me that, we're still friends and it just makes me feel old.

Asuna: Alright (y/n).

(y/n): Thank you.

Sinon: So what are we going to learn in stealth training?

(y/n): Quite a few things. Social Stealth, using your abilities and surroundings to your advantage, how to strike quietly and soundlessly.

Leafa: What's Social Stealth?

(y/n): The ability to blend into a crowd without being spotted. There are some situations where you can't rely on your armors abilities and they won't allow visible weapons. The only thing you'll have on you really is your wits and your hidden blades.

Everyone: Oh.

(y/n): Remember that party a week or 2 after New Year's back in SAO?

Asuna: The one in 2024?

(y/n): Yeah.

Asuna: Yeah I remember. I don't know if Kirito was there though.

Kirito: I was there, I was just hiding.

Asuna: Oh.

(y/n): I was there too.

Kirito and Asuna: You were there too?!

(y/n): Yeah.

Asuna: Why didn't you say hi to us?

(y/n): I was on a job. There were 5 members of Laughing Coffin at that party.

flashback

I arrived outside the place where the party was held. I was in an all-black tux with black cufflinks.

(y/n): Let's do this.

I walk towards the party. I didn't want to get detected by anyone I knew so I'd have to really use Social Stealth. I get near the front door and started scoping the place. There were a group of people entering through the front so I blended into the crowd. I got inside and immediately went into a corner. I started scanning the crowd with Eagle Vision. There were 5 members to take out, 3 males and 2 females. I spotted them quickly. None of them were together. The women would be easier to take out, just have to get them to a more secluded place. The men would be trickier. My vision also showed Kirito and Asuna. Asuna was wearing a dress and she looked good in it too.

I walked into the crowd to make sure they didn't recognize me. I started working when someone made an announcement.

Asuna: Hello everyone. I just wanted the thank you for coming to tonight's party. We are officially over halfway to completing this game.

There were multiple cheers through the crowd and I was just silent.

Asuna: So have fun and mingle. Snacks are on your right.

Everyone broke off and I started hunting. I was listening when I caught wind of something. 2 of them were talking about meeting someone. I listened in on the conversation and once the 2 finished I could take out 2 of them. I started making my way through the crowd to try to find the person they were meeting. I found where they were meeting. I hid in the shadows and just waited. After a few minutes, 3 men came inside the room and started talking.

LCM 1: So what is the plan?

LCM 2: We're here to take out the leader of KoB and the Sub Leader as well.

(y/n) thought: Asuna.

Rando: Well I got the things you requested.

I watched as their smuggler gave them small vials of a liquid and they looked to be poison. I had to act so I started sneaking up on all of them.

Smuggler: Just make sure you finish the job and that I am in no way related to this at all.

LCM 1: Now remember that the codeword for all of us to meet up is a strategy meeting. Understood?

LCM 2: Understood.

I snuck up behind one of them and dragged them into the darkness and slit his throat.

LCM 2: Who's there?

I snuck up behind the second one and dragged him into the darkness as well and slit his throat. The smuggler was scared and was looking frantically. I walked out of the shadows with my hidden blade ready. He started backing up slowly, trying to get away from me.

Smuggler: What? Y-You can't kill someone in a safe zone.

(y/n): Guess again.

I stabbed him deep in the throat and it killed him instantly. I walked out of the room and closed it behind me. I walked back down the stairs and joined back with the crowd. I spent some more time trying to figure out a plan for the other 3 and following their movements. After about an hour I walked over to the left and I was leaning on the wall in a darker part of the room with my face in the shadow. I was in my head when Asuna walked over to me.

Asuna: Hello there.

I instinctively dropped my voice to a lower level so that she wouldn't recognize me.

(y/n): Mrs. Asuna, I don't believe we've met.

Asuna: I don't think we have. And you are?

(y/n): (fake name), it's a pleasure to meet you.

Asuna: It's great to meet you too (f/n). So what are you doing here, not enjoying the party?

(y/n): No it's just, I'm not the best in crowds.

Asuna: Ah, it's ok. You know, you remind me of someone I know.

(y/n): Who?

Asuna: My friend Kirito. He doesn't do well in crowds either but god can he be frustrating at times.

(y/n): Why?

Asuna: He's always trying to change the plans for the boss raids. Most recently I suggested that we use NPC's to draw the bosses agro and he argued with me about it.

(y/n): Hmm. Maybe he views them as people too.

Asuna: But they're just AI.

(y/n): You might think differently if you actually knew them.

Asuna: Hmm.

(y/n): Look all I'm saying is try to understand his point of view.

Asuna: I'll try. Thanks for the advice.

(y/n): Of course.

Asuna: I have to go but I hope you enjoy the party.

(y/n): I will. Goodbye Asuna.

Asuna: Bye.

Asuna walked away from me and I breathed a sigh of relief.

(y/n): That was close.

I walked back into the crowd and looked for the women. I found the both of them talking to each other. The music changed to a much slower song by the time I reached the 2 of them.

(y/n): You 2 seem lonely so I want to ask, *holds hand out* may I have this dance?

They accepted and the 3 of us danced together. Turns out the 2 are sisters. Once the dance was over I did a bow towards.

LCM 3: What a gentleman.

(y/n): Well I'll leave you 2 ladies.

I start walking away when they both grabbed onto my shoulders.

LCM 4: Who says this has to end just yet?

Bingo. They fell for it.

(y/n): What do you suggest?

LCM 3: Why don't we go to one of the rooms in the building and, have some fun?

(y/n): Sure.

The 3 of us started walking towards the area with rooms in them. We go inside and I lock the door behind me.

(y/n): Wouldn't want anyone interrupting us would we?

LCM 4: No we wouldn't.

They both turn around and before they can do anything I stab them both in the back with the hidden blades.

LCM 3: What?

(y/n): You're dead, Laughing Coffin scum.

I rip both blades out of their backs and they both fell down and died afterwards. I walked out of the room and closed it behind me. 1 guy left. I start walking back towards the party. I found the last guy and I had to come up with a plan because he was starting to suspect something. I walked over to him and quickly talked to him.

(y/n): Hello there.

LCM 5: Hello there.

(y/n): They're having a strategy meeting down the hall about the next boss.

LCM 5: Where?

(y/n): That hallway to the left.

The 2 of us walked to the hallway and talked a little along the way.

LCM 5: I've never seen you before.

(y/n): I'm new. Today's my first mission.

LCM 5: FNG. (a cookie to anyone who knows what this means)

(y/n): Yeah well deal with it.

We both arrived in the hall.

LCM 5: Alright, we're here.

It was silent and he looked confused as I brought out my hidden blade.

LCM 5: There's no one here.

He turns around just in time to see me stab him in the heart. He's stunned by it as I set him down in a chair in the hallway. I rip the blade out and sheathed it.

LCM 5: What?

(y/n): Goodbye Laughing Coffin bastard.

I walk away from him as he dies. I walk through the crowd and exit the building through the crowd. I walked back to my room on this floor and went to sleep.

flashback end

Asuna: That was you?

(y/n): Yeah.

Asuna: Why didn't you say anything? I was worried about you.

(y/n): I had disappeared by then and I didn't want anyone that I knew beforehand that I was out killing people.

Asuna: Why?

(y/n): Because you'd try to stop me and I was just getting started on my revenge mission.

Asuna: Oh.

(y/n): I don't think I was even in the right state of mind then so it wouldn't have been a good idea to be around anyone really.

Asuna: Oh.

(y/n): Sorry.

Asuna: No, it's ok.

(y/n): Thanks. Now that's how useful Social Stealth can be.

Leafa: So Social Stealth can be useful anywhere?

(y/n): No, it's only useful when you have a crowd around you.

Leafa: Ok.

(y/n): Alright, let's see what you guys can do.

I walk outside and everyone follows behind me.

(y/n): Now I'm going to first teach you how to use your 2 new skills, Eagle Vision and Hide in Plain Sight. The hoods I have added to your armors allow the use of these 2 abilities. Eagle Vision is a second sight that can spot your enemies, allies, targets, and items you can use. It's the most useful ability you have. Now what I want you guys to do is focus your vision and activate the skill.

The other focus and after a moment all of their eyes are now a blueish white.

Kirito: Whoa.

Silica: This is so cool.

Sinon: So this is how you see things that we can't see.

(y/n): Yep. It's more powerful than any magic that can enhance vision and you can use it whenever without using any magic points or stuff like that.

Liz: Oooh.

(y/n): Now for your second skill, Hide in Plain Sight. Now you can perform the skill without having the hood up but I prefer having my hood up when using the skill. Now again all you have to do is focus and you'll activate it.

After another moment all of them disappeared at the same time.

Kirito: Whoa, I can't see any of you guys.

Asuna: We can't see you either.

(y/n): You pulled the move off flawlessly, well done.

Everyone pops back in.

Kirito: Now I understand the rumors about you back in SAO.

Asuna: Me too.

(y/n): Welcome to my world. Now the skill will mask you from people's sight and quite a bit of sound but it's always best to be quiet anyway. That's why I naturally walk so quietly.

Kirito: Oh.

(y/n): Now, what I want you guys to do is to try to work together to try to sneak up on me. I want you guys to walk into the woods until I yell stop and then when I say go, try to sneak up on me and get me with a hidden blade, If I throw a knife into a tree and it's next to you then you're out. Now, start walking.

Everyone starts walking away after a solid minute I decided they were far enough away.

(y/n): STOP!

I waited and once I thought everyone stopped.

(y/n): GO!

I waited and listened. After a minute I heard the subtle sound of footsteps. I waited until they got closer.

(y/n): I know that's you, Klein.

Klein: Damn it.

I then quickly picked up on 2 pairs of footsteps. I took out 2 throwing knives and threw them at the trees near the footsteps.

(y/n): I heard you 2.

They deactivated the skill and it was Ronye and Tiese. I instantly picked up on 2 more footsteps and threw 2 more knives into trees near them. The 2 reappeared and it was Kirito and Eugeo. I then heard another pair of footsteps and threw a knife. The person revealed themselves as Sinon. I then caught Asuna, Alice, Agil, Sachi, Silica, and Liz. Leafa was the last one still in. I heard footsteps on the roof and turned around to see Leafa jump to try to get me. I countered her and managed to stop her and had a hidden blade to her throat. I let go of her and she backed off a little.

Leafa: I thought I had you there.

(y/n): You did good but I've done this for so long that I can listen for stubble sounds.

I walked over to the others and they looked a little dejected.

(y/n): Now where did you mess up?

Kirito: Well, you picked us up too easily.

(y/n): That's one of them but I'll just point it out to you guys. There were 3 things I noticed. 1. I picked up on you guys too easily. 2. You didn't work together. Your allies will be some of the most important things to help you on your missions. 3. You didn't use your surroundings.

Kirito: Huh?

(y/n): Always use your surroundings to your advantage. Where are we?

Asuna: In the woods.

(y/n): Exactly, you can use the woods to make misleading sounds that could cause your opponent to make a mistake and reveal themselves. Always be aware of your surroundings and use them to your advantage where ever you can.

Everyone: Ooh.

(y/n): But Leafa managed to use her surroundings to her advantage very well.

Leafa: *blushing* Thank you.

(y/n): Now take what I told you and apply it. Run it again. Go to where you started and then try to sneak up on me, same rules apply with the knives.

Everyone leaves and after a couple of minutes, I started listening out. After a minute I heard the sound of leaves ruffling. I threw a knife but no one revealed themselves.

(y/n): (quietly) Much better.

I then heard something hit a tree and threw a knife at the tree but no one revealed themselves again. I heard footsteps and threw a knife. Klein revealed himself. I picked up another set of footsteps much closer to me and I threw a knife and Sinon then revealed herself.

(y/n): Using someone as a distraction, smart.

I waited and got the others out except for Leafa. I then felt a hand on my back with a hidden blade ready to strike after I got Liz.

(y/n): *chuckles* Very good.

Leafa: We were taught by the best. I can't believe I got you this time.

(y/n): Did you?

Leafa: Huh?

I turned around and quickly got her down on the ground. She yelped as she went down and I towered over her with my own hidden blade ready to strike.

(y/n): I'm still the master here.

She was shocked at how quickly I got her onto the floor and her face showed it all. Her face then instantly went red when she realized the position we were in. I got up and held out my hand and pulled her up.

(y/n): Much better. You used what I said and applied it well. You'll be able to sneak past most people while hidden. Very well done.

Kirito: Thanks (y/n).

(y/n): Now next thing I need to teach you is how to assassinate someone. Now there are multiple ways you can do it. There's the ground, the air, hanging from a ledge, cover, a corner, and a hiding spot. Since you have the dual blades you can take out 2 people at once. Now on the ground, there are multiple ways to do it, subtle, brutal, and running with a single person or 2. Subtle if you want to not expose yourself, brutal if you want to send a message and strike fear, and running if you want to take 2 down and quickly move to the next person. But remember this, one of the tenets of the creed is to stay your blade from the flesh of the innocent. Never harm nor kill an innocent person, understand?

Everyone: Yes.

(y/n): Good.

I walk out and bring out a fake target.

(y/n): Now subtle is one of the more difficult ones to master because you have to make sure you're not exposing yourself. Use subtle when you're moving through a crowd to not alert all of the crowd.

I walk up behind the dummy and used subtle movements of my hand, I stabbed the dummy in the back and walked away.

Kirito: So it's always best to use the subtle assassination for moving through a crowd?

(y/n): Yes. It can be the difference between getting caught or not.

Asuna: Can we also perform it while the person is facing us?

(y/n): Yep.

I walk over to the same target and once again using subtle movements of my hand, I stabbed the target in the gut. I walked away again as if I was moving through a crowd.

Asuna: Oh.

(y/n): As long as you can get close enough without being spotted then you can assassinate the person no matter where they're standing.

I spent a few more hours teaching them how to assassinate and once they started they picked it up easily.

(y/n): Very good. You guys picked it up well. Now you can strike from anywhere. Not comes the hardest part, fighting with the hidden blades.

Kirito: You're going to teach us how to fight with the blades?

(y/n): There are some moments where the hidden blades are your only weapon. Now what I want you to do is partner up and see what works for you. You're going to find out your own style that works for you because everyone is unique. My style works for me but it might not work for some of you. So partner up and fight each other to see what works for you and use only the hidden blades.

Everyone: Right.

Everyone split off into pairs and they were Kirito and Asuna, Leafa and Sinon, Liz and Sachi, Klein and Agil, Alice and Eugeo, and Ronye and Tiese. Silica didn't have anyone with her so I walked over to her.

Silica Fluff

(y/n): Hey.

Silica: (y/n)? What are you doing here?

(y/n): Helping you train, I'll be your partner.

Silica: But w-what about the others?

(y/n): They'll learn from each other. I trust them with this just as much as I trust you with this.

Silica looked at me for a second and then looked down to the ground but I caught the look in her eyes and I knew that something was wrong.

(y/n): Silica, what's wrong?

She was silent so I sat down in front of her and gently guided her so that she was sitting in front of me. During the entire exchange, she was still looking down at the ground.

(y/n): Keiko, what's bothering you?

She finally looked at me and her eyes were glassed over like she was about to cry.

Silica: Why?

(y/n): What do you mean why?

Silica: Why do you care so much about me? What do you see in me to be worth allowing me to become an Assassin?

She started crying and I gently brought her into a hug.

(y/n): Silica.

Silica: Why?!

(y/n): I care because you're my friend and I don't want to lose any of you. You are a great fighter and you are worthy enough to become an Assassin. People would never expect you to be someone like me and that's your best advantage. (thoughts) It's also because I love you Silica and you're one of the people who mean the world to me and if any or all of you died, it would break me worse than Amy's death.

Silica: But I'm little.

(y/n): That doesn't matter. It's your heart that makes you, you. You try to help out as many people as you can. You also fight for others with courage and heart. You are just as important as everyone here Silica, remember that.

She was silent for a moment and I started petting her hair slowly. She soon got up and I stood up afterward.

(y/n): Better?

Silica: Yes. Thank you (y/n).

(y/n): Of course. Ready?

Silica: Of course.

We both start fighting and after an hour, she managed to nick me in the torso.

(y/n): Very well done Silica. You actually got me.

Silica: I did?!

(y/n): Yep.

Silica ran over and gave me a tight hug. I hugged her back just as tight.

Silica: Thank you so much for believing in me.

(y/n): I trust you Silica with my life, I trust everyone here with my life.

Silica: *blushing* Thank you (y/n).

End of Silica Fluff

She lets go and walks away from me. I spend the rest of the day training everyone and doing individual training sessions with everyone. Along with giving them throwing knives and smoke bombs.

timeskip brought to you by Chibi (y/n) being an Assassin

October 25th 2026

It's been about a week since the Brotherhood was created and everyone has had successful missions. I was sitting behind the desk when I got a message from an anonymous person.

???: I want to meet you tonight so I'll meet you at your headquarters.

This piqued my interest so I waited and handed out a few missions.

timeskip brought to you by Chibi Yui handing out contracts

It was night time and everyone left by now so it was just me sorting away the contracts that we had left. I heard a noise and looked up. The person who wanted to meet was trying to sneak in. There's only one person who knows where this cabin is and would want to see me or someone else.

(y/n): I know you're there Konno.

Yuuki: Aww.

Yuuki walked out of the shadows so now she was standing in front of me.

(y/n): Sneaking up on me is very difficult to do.

Yuuki: I noticed.

(y/n): So that was you that sent me that message, wasn't it?

Yuuki: Yeah. I heard that there was a new guild, a guild of Assassins. Knowing you're The Assassin, you'd probably be the person who formed the guild.

(y/n): You'd be correct on that front.

Yuuki: And I've heard that Asuna's a part of it.

(y/n): She's my second.

Yuuki: Oh. Well, I want to join.

(y/n): I figured.

I pulled open a drawer and picked up the 2 extra hidden blades I had left. I set them down and then got up.

(y/n): Could I see your armor for a minute?

Yuuki: Sure.

She changes from her armor into some pajamas and handed me her armor. I walked over to a hook I had on the wall and hung her armor on it and then pulled out a piece of cloth and started sewing it onto her armor. Once I was done I gave her back her armor.

(y/n): Here, try it on.

She tried it on and pulled the hood up.

Yuuki: It fits.

(y/n): Good.

I walk back to my desk and pulled out the throwing knives and smoke bombs. I then pulled out a pendent of the insignia in purple.

(y/n): Are you sure you want to join us?

Yuuki: I am sure.

(y/n): Now, I want you to remember the 3 tenets of the creed, stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent, hide in plain sight, and never compromise the brotherhood.

Yuuki: I will.

(y/n): Alright. Now, when other men follow the truth, remember...

Yuuki: ...Nothing is true.

(y/n): Where other men are limited by morality or law, remember...

Yuuki: ...Everything is permitted.

(y/n): We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins.

(y/n) and Yuuk: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

I walk over to her and put the pendant on her.

(y/n): Try them on.

Yuuki put on the hidden blades and they fitted perfectly.

Yuuki: They fit.

(y/n): Good. Now that hood grants you 2 skills. I want you to focus on your vision and you'll activate the first skill.

She focuses for a second and her eyes turn a blueish white.

Yuuki: Whoa. This is so cool.

(y/n): Now focus on yourself and you'll activate the second skill.

She focuses and after a second she disappeared.

(y/n): You did it.

She reappeared in front of me again.

Yuuki: Wow.

(y/n): Eagle Vision and Hide in Plain Sight are your 2 most useful skills. You can use both even if you have your hood down but I prefer having my hood up when I use Hide in Plain Sight.

Yuuki: Alright.

(y/n): The throwing knives and smoke bombs are for you as well.

I pick up a knife and threw it at the wall just to show her how to use it. She threw a knife and managed to stick the knife just under mine.

(y/n): Nice shot.

Yuuki: *blushing* Thanks (y/n).

(y/n): Now then-

Yuuki: Wait, could you not tell the others about me yet?

(y/n): If that's what you want then sure.

I give her the 3 contracts that we had left.

Yuuki: 3 contracts?

(y/n): I'll see you tomorrow night.

Yuuki: 3 contracts in one day?

(y/n): I know your skills so I'll see you tomorrow night.

Yuuki starts smiling her crooked grin and I start smirking.

Yuuki: Of course, (y/n).

She walks away and I log out. I had dinner and then went to sleep with a smile on my face.

Well, that's it for this one and once again this was suggested by @Shintomytho so thank them for the idea. If you have any suggestions then please leave a comment and I hoped you have enjoyed this one. Bye for now and be good people.

tankiss01

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 329 12
Hello under-fans!!!! This is my first undertale fanfiction on wattpad!!! It's something I really wanted to make since there aren't many Chasriel fanf...
101K 1.1K 20
Y/N Rose have been bullied by everyone in beacon even her sisters bullied her.She has been abuse by her family that treat her like a punching bag. Ja...
265K 6.1K 34
Louisa Ackerman, a girl who lost her brother who was captured by the Survey Corps. By then she was left alone and was raised by the former gang of he...
101K 2K 48
Ryu Izou a descendant of the infamous Manslayer Okada Izou.Ryu grew up learning the way of the sword and the art of stealth from his mother.By the ti...