ALIENS AND STARS, LIKE YOU AN...

By ____AinA____

This story is about a brokenhearted man who thinks he will never move on until one day, he suddenly dreams of... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER TITLES

CHAPTER 60

16 0 0
By ____AinA____

"I..I used to be in a relationship with Ryan, he's my ex." 

I just looked at her and didn't say anything. She said, "That's what I wanted to tell you earlier." I looked away and asked, "How long have you and Ryan been in a relationship?"

She wiped her tears and said, "Three years." She looked down. I asked, "Why did you two break up?" She looked up at me and said, "My parents also planned to get me married to someone else, so I had no choice but to break up with Ryan."

I just looked at her and said, "And when the arranged marriage didn't work out, I tried to get back with Ryan, but when I tried to get back together, he didn't want to." I didn't say anything; "after that, he stayed away from me."

I said, "So when Ryan didn't want to get back together, you went on a date with me...so you could get close to him again?" She didn't say anything, and she just looked at me. I asked, "You just used me so you could get close to him again?"

She didn't answer my question; that's why I frowned even more. I asked, "You just used me?" She said, "No, I loved you." I said, "But you loved him more." 

She was speechless, I said "When we were in a relationship, you still loved him more." She looked down again and said "I'm so sorry."  I asked "So ito yun? Ito yung sinasabi mo na hindi mo pa kayang sabihin sakin?" 

She nodded, and I turned my back on her. She said, "And "when your dad came to see me, he told me and ordered me to make you believe that we are still together and that I didn't break up with you. Because if I didn't obey him, he threatened me that he would tell you the truth—the truth about my relationship with Ryan."

I didn't look at her and just walked away from her. Someone called me "AA!" Even though I hadn't been completely away from Kayla, I was stopped when someone called me.

I turned in that direction and saw that it was Ryan. When he approached me, I said, "What?" He looked down and said, "I'm sorry." I asked, "Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me that Kayla was your ex?"

He said, "When you introduced Kayla as your girlfriend, I saw that you were happy with her, so I didn't tell you the truth." I said, "Is that why you kept it a secret? That you and Kayla used to have a relationship?"

Ryan said, "I was just trying to be a good friend to you." I said, "Really? You're just trying to be a good friend to me? You tried to be a good friend to me by hiding and not telling me the truth about you having a relationship with Kayla?" Ryan didn't say a word. I asked, "Do you think that's what a good friend does?"

Ryan got a little teary and so did I, I said "Don't I deserve to know the truth that's why you hid that from me?" Ryan said "You do deserve to know the truth." I said "Kung ganun, bakit hindi niyo sinabi sakin agad?"

Ryan said, "I... don't know how I would tell you the truth." I just kept looking and frowning at him. "I remembered, I remembered when your dad came to see me. He told me to make you believe that I took you to your house when you came from the nightclub. When I didn't agree, he threatened me that he would tell you the truth about Kayla and I's relationship."

I turned and saw that Kayla was still there, looking down and just listening to us. I looked back at Ryan when she continued to speak.

Ryan continued, "When I still didn't agree to follow what he wanted, I noticed that he was with an old man, and after a while I lost consciousness. It's like your dad hypnotized me; that's why I just followed his orders, and I told you that I was the one who brought you home when you were drunk at a nightclub the night you left Aunt Selene's party." So Ryan also got hypnotized by dad and Mang ToTo.

I said, "Ah, that's why you also forgot that I mentioned Sam to you, right?" He slowly nodded and said, "Yeah." I just kept quiet; he said, "I'm really sorry."

I didn't say anything; I just looked at Kayla and Ryan, and I just glared at them. After I looked at both of them, I just left and walked away from them both. When I returned to class after a few hours, breaktime was over.

When the class ended soon after, I immediately got into my car, and I immediately started the engine. While I was driving, someone was calling my phone. I looked at it and saw 'Gab' on the caller's ID. I hung up on him and continued driving.

After a while, someone called me again. I saw that it was 'Kayla' on the caller's ID. I didn't answer it and just declined the call. It wasn't long before someone called me again, so when I picked up my phone in annoyance to see who was calling, I saw 'Ryan' on the caller's ID. 

Instead of answering or hanging up the call, I just let it ring. I let it ring and put it on top of the passenger seat, but it didn't take long for the ringing to stop. After it rang, I tightened my driving and accelerated the car's engine.

When I got there, I first went to a convenience store and bought three bottles of beer. After I bought it, I put it in the car and drove to where I was actually going. I parked when I got there, grabbed my beer, and got out of the car.

When I walked there, I took a bottle of beer and opened it. I just stood there and drank the beer I opened. While drinking, I was just looking at the view, and while looking at it, I didn't realize that my tears were slowly falling.

And while my tears are slowly falling, the sun is also slowly setting. While the tears were falling and the sun was setting, what Kayla and Ryan had said to me just happened to sink into my mind.

"I..I used to be in a relationship with Ryan, he's my ex." 

"How long have you...and Ryan been in a relationship?"

"Three years." 

"My parents also planned to get me married to someone else, so I had no choice but to break up with Ryan." 

"And when the arranged marriage didn't work out, I tried to get back with Ryan...but...when I tried to get back together, he didn't want to."

"after that, he stayed away from me." 

"and...when your dad came to see me, he told me and ordered me to make you believe that we are still together, and that I didn't break up with you. If I didn't obey him, he threatened me that he would tell you the truth....The truth about my relationship with Ryan."

"When you introduced Kayla as your girlfriend, I saw that you were happy with her, so I didn't tell you the truth." 

"I remembered, I remembered when your dad came to see me. He told me to make you believe that I took you to your house when you came from the night club. When I didn't agree, he threatened me that he would tell you the truth about Kayla and I's relationship."

 "When I still didn't agree to follow what he wanted, I noticed that he was with an old man, after a while I lost consciousness. It's like your dad hypnotized me that's why I just followed his orders and I told you that I was the one who brought you home when you were drunk at a night club the night you left Aunt Selene's party."

"I'm so sorry." /// "I'm really sorry."

I just laughed and said, "Tss, sorry? Stupid." I drank and finished one bottle and opened another bottle of beer. After a while, it seemed like I heard someone walking, so I turned in that direction.

 When I looked it was Sam, she said "sabi na eh, nandito ka." I looked away and asked, "What are you doing here?" She slowly walk closer to me and said "Nang malaman ko ang balita sa social media, nag-alala ako sayo, kaya hinanap kita at nang hindi kita mahanap ay naisip ko na baka nandito ka, kaya ako pumunta dito."

I looked at her and asked "Pumunta ka dito para ano?" She just looked at me, I asked "To sympathize with me?" She didn't say anything, I said "You know...when I read what was on the page, I didn't want to believe it at first and I hoped that it wasn't true. But...when I asked Kayla and she apologized."

I bowed my head, and said "that's when I found out I lost, dun ko nalaman na natalo sa pag-asa na hindi totoo ang nabasa ko."I pretended to smile and said "at least I understand now why Kayla broke up with me, and that's because she didn't really love me, but it was Ryan, Ryan was the one she truly loved." 

I said "Alam mo bang three years? Three years naging sila? Kayla and I have only been together for 1 and a half years, mas matagal pa naging sila ni Ryan kaysa samin ni Kayla." 

I laughed "Maybe that's why she loved and still loves Ryan more kasi mas matagal naging sila." I sighed, "But..it just hurts to think that they didn't even think about how I would feel if they just hid the truth from me."

I let my tears fall even more. I looked at her and said, "Why? Why did they do that to me? Have I done something wrong to them? Have I been a bad person?" 

Nanatiling lang siyang tahimik, habang lumuluha ako ang sabi ko "I didn't think I could be fooled by people I trusted." I looked down, "Hindi ko na alam kung ano o sino ang totoo."

I looked away and I drank, After I drank and said "Ginawa nilang akong tanga." We stayed silent for a while after I said that.

I said "niloko na'ko ng ex-girlfriend at ng best friend ko, pati nga si Dad ko niloko ako dahil sa pagtatago ng katotohanan sakin." I looked back at her, "kaya kung lolokohin mo lang din ako...please lang... wag..wag mo na ituloy." I shook my head when I said 'wag'.

I drank and finished the bottle of beer and took and opened the last bottle of beer. After drinking the beer, Sam said, "Hindi, hindi ko yun gagawin yun sayo." I looked at her, she said "Hindi kita lolokohin. Kahit kailan... hindi kita lolokohin." 

I asked "pano ko masisiguradong hindi mo nga akong lolokohin." Sam said "gagawin ko lahat para lang mapasiguro na hindi kita niloloko. Sa bawat salitang sasabihin ko? Sisiguraduhin kong totoo lahat ng yun." 

I just kept looking at her, "Yun ang deserve mo eh, yung malaman ang totoo. Yun din kasi ang gusto ko eh, yung malaman ang totoo, parehas tayo."

Even though Sam was trying not to cry she burst into tears, "hindi ko'to sinasabi dahil sa naawa ako sayo, sinasabi ko'to dahil...gusto...gusto kong malaman mo na nandito lang ako para sayo." Sam's tears fell even more, "sasabihin ko lahat-lahat ng mga bagay na dapat mong malaman, magtanong ka man o hindi."

I said "but...what about the space?" Sam looked at me and said "from now on, there will be no space between us." I just kept looking at her. 

Sam took my hand and locked her pinky finger in mine and said "I promise." I looked at our finger and I looked at her, when I looked at her she slowly smiled at me.

After we made a pinky promise, she took the bottle I was holding, she said "tama na yan, mukhang madami kana nainom noh." I didn't say or do anything and just let her take the beer away from me. 

After she took the bottle away from, I just stared ate her. When she looked at me, she asked "Bakit?" I said "I'm just...glad, because we're talking to each other again."  

She slowly smiled and said "Ako rin, masaya ako, masaya ako dahil nag-uusap na uli tayo." I slowly smiled at her, and...we just looked at each other for a moment.

I am really glad now that Sam and I are talking to each other again and not avoiding each other anymore. I hope it won't happen again. I hope we won't avoid each other again.

Space is a beautiful and important thing, but sometimes space is also one of the reasons that people can distance themselves from each other. That's why, even though Sam and I had space, we got back together and didn't drift away from each other.

👽⭐

A/N: (____AinA____/ Lairre)

"That's all for this book, I hope you like this story because I really worked hard to make it for you. 

If you like this story, you can put it in your library or just read my other stories right here that can be seen in my profile. 

I also just want to thank you for supporting or continuing to support by reading my stories, I do really appreciate it and appreciate you for doing that for me.

I promise that I will do my best to create more stories in the future. 

I just hope that you understand me or that your patience will be extended because I also take a little time to publish some of the chapters. 

Again, thank you and I hope you like this story.

Always remember, This story might not be the perfect but it will always allow you to be a reader of it. "

©All right reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 19.6K 42
Dice and Madisson
1.9M 49.5K 73
Si Pheobe Tadea ay isang babae na mahinhin at ang kanyang hangarin lamang ay makatulong sa kanyang pamilya. Siya ay pumasok bilang isang katulong sa...
376M 9M 100
This work of fiction may include potentially disturbing readings, scenes and discussions around topics such as sexual, self-harm, physical violence...