Brother's best friend

By patch1655

Y/n a young woman who has always been in love with Carlos, her brother Charles' best friend. Despite her feel... More

LONG TIME NO SEE(01)
THE GUY(02)
THE QUESTION(03)
TEQUILA SHOTS(04)
CRAZY NIGHT(05)
THE TALK(06)
MONACO RACE(07)
EX GIRLFRIEND(08)
LONDON(09)
YOU MADE ME MORE HUMAN(10)
BOY PROBLEMS(11)
NOT A CHEATER(12)
TAKEN(13)
DATE(14)
THREE POWERFUL WORDS(15)
SIBLINGS(16)
I'LL BE WAITING(17)
FIFTH WHEEL(18)
CAN'T GET ENOUGH(19)
ME, MYSELF & I(20)
I NOTICE(21)
CARLOS'S POV(21.5)
TO BE LOVED AND TO BE IN LOVE(22)
BITCH(23)
HECTIC WEEK(24)
MCLAREN TEAMMATES(25)
GROW UP(26)
BROKEN HEART(27)
TALK TO ME(28)
IN THIS DARK WORLD, YOU'RE A SHINING LIGHT(29)
FUCKBOY(30)
ONE LAST NIGHT(31)
DINNER(32)
WE'RE CUTE(33)
SINS(34)
I SEE YOU(35)
LOVE STORY(36)
I CAN'T DO THIS(37)
CAN WE TALK?(38)
ONE STEP FORWARD, THREE STEPS BACK(40)
I WANT TO BE YOURS(41)
PRE-RACE RITUAL(42)
AFTER PARTY(43)
MOVIE-LIKE LIFE(44)
16 YEARS(45)
COMMITMENT(46)
PRIVATE OR SECRET?(47)
SHE LEFT (48)
KEEP EACH OTHER COMPANY(49)
I LOVE YOU, OKAY?(50)
I DON'T KNOW, AM I?(51)
SHE CAST A SPELL(52)
THE THREE OF US IN YOUR BED?(53)
NOTHING GOOD TO SAY(54)
YOU ARE WORTHLESS(55)
A THOUSAND LITTLE PIECES(56)
IS IT OKAY IF I...?(57)
YOU BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE (58)
I WANT YOU, NOW(59)
BABE(60)
WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE?(61)
TROUBLE IN PARADISE(62)
THE HAPPIEST MAN(63)
WE CALLED IT QUITS(64)
SHE LOVES YOU(65)
THE WAY I LOVED YOU(66)
MAYBE AND JUST MAYBE(67)
TIME FLEW(68)
NOW THAT YOU KNOW(69)
WORTHLESS(70)
TEMPTATION(71)
THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE(72)
I WON'T LET YOU SLEEP TONIGHT(73)
HOLD ON(74)
RUNAWAYS(75)
I JUST NEED TIME(76)
I FUCKED EVERYTHING(77)
WHY DON'T I STAY WITH YOU?(78)
ANGRY, JEALOUS(79)
GET A ROOM(80)
CALL ME(81)
WE'RE LEAVING(82)
I'LL BE THERE(83)
IS HE FLIRTING WITH ME?(84)
ARE YOU READY?(85)
A NEW FRIEND(86)
A BED THAT WASN'T YOURS(87)
I'M PROUD OF YOU(88)
SHADES OF BLUE(89)
I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE(90)
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?(91)
SCARY(92)
IMPOSSIBLE(93)
I PROMISE(94)
RIGHT TIME(95)
IT'LL ALL BE OKAY(96)
NICE SURPRISE(97)
HOME(98)
WAR IS OVER(99)
HAPPY ENDING(100)

SURPRISE(39)

446 19 3
By patch1655

-Hello, miss, welcome. How can I assist you?

-Thank you, I want a room. What floor are the Ferrari team staying on?

-I'm sorry, miss, but I can't provide that information.

-Oh, I'm Y/n Leclerc, Charles Leclerc sister, you know, the Ferrari driver. -You hated when you had to say it.

-My apologies! They are staying on the 16th floor. Would you like your room on that floor as well? -He smiled.

-If it's possible, yes, please.

You checked in at the front desk and were given the key to your room. They offered to help you with your luggage, but you declined. You could manage on your own.The previous night, you had decided to surprise Carlos in Austria. You didn't want to wait another whole week. You tried to arrive before the qualifying session, but you didn't make it.You entered your room and unpacked your things. Usually, you only unpacked if you were staying for more than four days, but since you would be in Austria for a little over a week, it was necessary to feel as comfortable as possible.

You checked the time and estimated that they would arrive at the hotel around 6:30 pm. There was still an hour to go. You left your room, took the elevator, and headed to the restaurant.

As you entered the restaurant, you scanned the room casually, not expecting to see anyone familiar since you thought everyone was at the circuit. However, to your surprise, your eyes locked with someone you never imagined seeing there. You felt your blood pressure drop, your heart started racing so fast you thought it would burst out of your chest. You felt a wave of anxiety, confusion, and regret for having gone to surprise them. You felt like a complete fool. You stepped out of the restaurant and leaned against a wall. You took deep breaths to calm yourself down. What was she doing here? Did they get back together? You couldn't make sense of it all. What else could she possibly be doing in Austria if not to see him?

You went up to your room, closed the door, and started pacing around, thoughts racing through your head. Did they get back together? Is he playing you? Is this karma? You heard your phone, it was a text.

Charles: got P7 :/ not great but not bad.

Another notification popped up.

Carlos: I'm on my way to the hotel, not a good result, hoping the race will be better. What are you doing, niña? I miss you.

"Yeah, right." You thought. You entered Charles' chat, ignoring Carlos' messages. You didn't want to respond to him until you knew what was going on.

You: I'm in Austria, knock twice on room 1655 when you arrive at the hotel, I need to talk to you.

Charles: What!? I can't believe you're here! Ok, will do.

While waiting for Charles, you tried to calm yourself down. You didn't want to think the worst or let it give you anxiety. You tried to distract yourself with TikTok and Twitter, but you couldn't stop thinking about seeing her. You couldn't help but wonder why she was there and what was happening. You heard two knocks on the door, finally, Charles arrived. You walked towards the door and opened it. Charles smiled at you and hugged you. In the embrace, you nudged him inside quickly and closed the door.

-What a surprise sister! -He said sitting on the bed.

-The surprise was when I went down to the restaurant. -You were playing with your fingers, Charles' face changed.

-What are you talking about? -He paused.- Oh...

-Yeah, oh! What is Isa doing here Charles? Why didn't you tell me anything.

-This is the complicated part of having my sister and my best friend in love. Look, I didn't say a thing 'cause Carlos asked me not to. I wouldn't pay attention to him if I knew he was up to something, but he is innocent.

-Then why is she here? She came to see him, I'm not an idiot, Charles. What the fuck is going on?

-Relax, yes, she came to see him, she wanted to talk to him.

-About what? They already talked, they broke up.

-I know what you know, look, talk to Carlos, he'll be glad to see you here, and you'll see that it doesn't mean anything that his ex is here. In fact, there's a dinner later, we all came to get ready, you're coming with me.

-I'm not going with you.

-Yes you are, get dressed, you'll see Carlos there, c'mon. We're leaving in an hour.

Charles left your room without letting you respond. You didn't want to go to the dinner, you didn't want to see Carlos, you didn't want to see anyone. Going to the dinner meant seeing Lando, seeing Pierre, seeing Carlos—too much drama. You pulled your hair back into a ponytail, put on black leather pants with a nude top, and touched up your makeup with some mascara and highlighter.

Your plan was to ignore the people you usually pay attention to. You were going to hang out with Max, Daniel, Checo—people you hadn't talked to in a while. It would be better to be with other people and avoid any potential conflicts. You didn't want to argue with Carlos, confront Lando, or talk to Pierre. You were imagining all the possible scenarios that could unfold: Carlos being jealous of Pierre, tension between Lando and Carlos, anything involving Lando, thinking back to the last time you saw each other, and the same with Pierre. Carlos knew you slept with an ex, but he didn't know about both exes.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, you were ready. You heard two more knocks on the door, grabbed your phone, opened the door, and stepped out.

-Ready? -Charles asked stepping into the elevator.

-Not really. -You rolled your eyes.

The dinner was going to be in the paddock, and the hotel wasn't far. In about 15 minutes, you were already there. You got out of the car and walked towards the venue. There were already quite a few people, including team principals and drivers with their respective partners. As they got closer, the crowd grew larger, and then you saw him. He was standing with his back turned. You didn't want to greet him, but Charles wasn't going to let you escape. He turned around to greet Charles, and your gaze met his. He gave you a smile.

-Oh my God! What are you doing here?

You didn't respond and left.. You saw Max and Checo in a corner and went to greet them. Max, at some point, became one of your closest friends, and you trusted him. They saw you approaching, and both of them smiled.

-Y/n! What a surprise! -Max hugged you.

-Hey guys! Yeah, I came last minute and my brother invited me here.

-Glad you could join us! -Checo said.

-Don't tell anyone, but I didn't want to come to this dinner.

-Well, we didn't want to come either. -They looked at each other.

-It's part of the job, formalities, you can't afford to miss it.

-I know.

You were surveying the place, and you saw Lando with Daniel, he hadn't noticed you yet, but he eventually would. Pierre was with Yuki, Lewis, and Valtteri. You searched the crowd for Carlos, and there he was, with Isa. He wasn't smiling or anything, looking serious. You noticed how he would occasionally glance at you, but you brushed it off. Charles was walking towards you, and you quickly moved away to avoid him.

-I'm sorry guys, I'll be right back.

You didn't have many options left. It was either joining another conversation or escaping to the hotel, but the second option wasn't quite feasible. The ones who were closest, unfortunately, were Lando and Daniel. Lando saw you and smiled, thankfully he didn't hate you as much anymore. You approached them.

-Girl Leclerc! -Daniel said putting an arm around you.

-Ricciardo! Hi -You smiled and turned to Lando.- Hi Lando.

-Hey Y/n. -He smiled.

-Oh, sorry guys. -Daniel took off his arm.- I respect you, man.

-Daniel, please don't make this awkward. -You said laughing.

-Yeah, don't be a jerk.

You could feel a gaze on you, and when you looked up, you were right. Carlos couldn't stop staring at you, even though Isa kept talking and talking, he wasn't paying attention to her. You decided to turn your back to him. You knew he wouldn't be happy to see you talking to your ex, but you believed that Lando was a better choice than Pierre. You felt someone grabbing you by the waist.

——————————————————-
did someone said drama????? damn poor y/n 🥹 she was surprising carlos and the surprise was seeing isa there wth 😭
don't forget to vote and tell me what you think !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 778 10
: ̗̀➛ part four of the one for the road series RENEGADE / CS55 "is it insensitive for me to say get your shit to...
7.4K 191 12
𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙯 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙤 one of Charles Leclerc's best friends, recent marketing graduate and only just surviving her new job. Meets...
811K 12.5K 54
Lando Norris, meets Nathalie Verstappen, who is off limits by order of Max Verstappen. The chemistry between them grows. Nathalie returns to her Ral...
107K 2.1K 17
"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐯𝐞𝐞." 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡... lando norris is in love with his best friends littl...