✔We're Coming In! [SVT BooSeo...

By shepark07

The BooSeokSoon trio is on their way to officially meet their teammates! Although they're not what they expec... More

🔷
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 /𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥/
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
🅕🅘🅝🅐🅛 🅝🅞🅣🅔
🅻🅰🆂🆃 🅽🅾🆃🅴
✨ Dimension Travel (1/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (2/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (3/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (5/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (Alternate Ending)
🎄 Christmas Chaos (1/2)
🎄 Christmas Chaos (2/2)
🎇 To More Adventures......
Sequel!! 💗

✨ Dimension Travel (4/5)

276 11 8
By shepark07

23K special chapter!!

Sir Tablo cleared his throat. "So next would be....."

"Us" Seungcheol raised his hand, with Minghao and Mingyu behind him.

"Tell me later 'kay?" Jun said to his boyfriend.

Minghao smiled. "As long as you'll tell me yours" He booped his nose before entering the time machine.

The doors closed then opened minutes later as the trio got out of the machine.

Minghao widened his eyes. "Oh my god" He whispered.

"Among all places, why here??" Mingyu muttered.

Seungcheol sighed. "C'mon, the mall pretty much looks the same as here as ours" He said as the trio crossed the street and into the mall.

To say, it pretty looked much the same as the mall in their universe.

"Are you sure we traveled to another universe?" Minghao whispered.

Seungcheol nodded. "I'm sure as.........oh my god, is that Jeonghan?" He gasped, running.

"H-Hey!!" Minghao and Mingyu yelled as they chased after their hyung who disappeared into the crowd.

Seungcheol approached of who he assumed to be Jeonghan. But upon getting closer, he saw the figure took off their hoodie, revealing.....long black hair?

It was then that he saw the figure turned around that he realized.....it was Jeonghan.

More like a female version of Jeonghan.

"Holy sh*t......" Seungcheol whispered a little too loud.

The girl turned around. "Uhm.....hello. Do I know you by any chance??"

Seungcheol shook his head. "No, but.....would it hurt if I asked for your name?"

"Oh" The girl blushed. "I'm Hana. Yoon Hana"

He smiled. "Choi Seungcheol" He bowed lightly, taking Jeonghan's right hand. "Quite to say, you look just like my lover"

"Oh, you don't say??" Hana giggled.

"Yeah, although he's a boy. But he looks just like you"

"Huh, I wonder how I'd look like as a boy" Hana wondered.

"Here, lemme—"

Seungcheol was cut off when he was kicked to the ground.

"What are you doing to my friend, you pervert!!"

Seungcheol groaned in pain, just as Minghao and Mingyu arrived. "Hyung.......are you—"

"You tell your friend not to be such a pervert would 'ya?!"

Mingyu and Minghao looked up. "Wha—"

The two stopped upon seeing familiar faces.

The two girls was glaring at them, then back at Seungcheol who stood up.

"Girls, girls, chill. He's fine. He didn't touch me" Hana said. She looked at the girl beside her. "Wonhee-ah.....apologize"

The red haired girl crossed her arms, then sighed. "....Sorry for kicking you"

"It's okay..." Seungcheol muttered.

Minghao stared at the short haired girl.

Said girl looked back at him. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing. It's just that.....you look exactly like my boyfriend...."

"The f*ck?"

"Jia, language" Hana scolded. He then turned to Minghao. "I'm so sorry"

Minghao shook his head. "No no, it's fine. She's actually quite a challenge" He smirked.

Mingyu elbowed him. "You have a boyfriend Hao"

"Well so do you"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, you think I didn't see you literally eye f*cking her?" He whispered, pointing his lips towards Wonhee.

Mingyu glared at him. "I'll deal with you later"

Minghao rolled his eyes.

"Oh look at the time" Hana said, looking at her wrist watch. "Me and my friends should better get going. Our girlfriends our waiting for us back at the dorm"

"Oh sure, we were just— HOLD UP! Girlfriends?!" Seungcheol yelped.

"Uh, yup. We're lesbians" Wonhee said.

"Not that quite obvious huh?"

"Nah....." Minghao shook his head to Jia's question.

"In fact, not that I remember. You look exactly like her, but....a boy version" Hana said. Then she gasped. "Wonhee! Jia! Don't they look just like your girlfriends as well??"

Wonhee eyed Mingyu. "Well, now that you mention it, he does look pretty similar with Minnie"

Jia faked gagged. "I'm sorry, but my Minzi is much more gorgeous than him!"

Minghao gasped with much exaggeration. "For you information—"

"A'ight, that's enough. We gotta get going " Seungcheol said, pulling Minghao back. "It was nice meeting you girls"

Hana giggled. "Same to you"

Seungcheol hummed dreamily just as Mingyu and Minghao pulled him away. "Let's go" They both said, pulling him out of the doors of the mall.

The three girls stared them 'til their were out of their sight.

"Not gonna lie, that boy was quite a cutie" Wonhee muttered.

Jia gasped. "I'm gonna tell Minji you're cheating on her!"

"I'm not dumbass!"

🔷

"Oof—"

Once the doors opened, the trio had pretty much landed on each other. With Seungcheol at the very bottom.

"Oh goodness gracious" Jeonghan sighed, frustrated.

"So, how'd it go?" Wonwoo asked.

Mingyu patted off the dust from his shirt as he approached his lover, eyeing him closely.

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow. "Uh, babe? Something wrong?"

Mingyu shook his head. "Nah. I'll tell you later"

"Okay, you," Minghao pointed at his boyfriend who stood their clueless.

He tilted his head. "Huh?"

Minghao sighed. "Nevermind. I can't argue with you" He said, greeting him with a kiss.

"Alright then......that's all 12 members, then the last would be—"

"Me" Chan stepped out.

His 12 older hyungs looked at him.

"Chan, are you sure you wanna come alone??" Seungcheol asked.

Chan nodded. "I'm sure. Let's just get this done with"

And with that, the last member stepped into the machine, traveling himself to a new universe. A completely different one.

Perhaps something very unexpected.

a/n: Hey!! Sorry for the late update! I'm just so busy with school I barely have time to write >.< I just squeezed in time to finish this update since I still have to study for day 2 of our exams.

Then let's make this a hard one yeah? Next update will be 25K! Till then, see you later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 428 11
1 Fan signing 7 idols 6 hostage holders 1 agent BTS is the most famous boy band all around the world. A major fan signing is organized by BIGHIT...
6.6K 199 14
Thirteen boys, two killers. Trust no one.
921K 40.2K 104
Minho's friends knew he was lonely and all they wanted to do was help. He wouldn't let anyone in that is until they enlist the help of Han Jisung. ...
105K 7K 64
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘: 𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗟 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁...