Sword Art Online's Assassin

By tankiss01

(y/n) was about to celebrate SAO day when suddenly he is put into the world of SAO itself. Now fighting for h... More

information (edited)
Welcome to a new world of life and death
Floor 1
New friend's
Welcome to the brotherhood
The Moonlit Black Cats
Legends never die
The Dragon Tamer
Revelations
Thanksgiving Special
The Master Blacksmith
The Black Swordsman and Lightning Flash
The Blue-Eyed Demon
Welcome to The Knights of the Blood Oath
Girl of Morning Dew
Can We Go Back
The Battle To End All Battles (The end of the Aincrad arc)
Christmas Special
Welcome To The Dessert of The Real (The beginning of the Fairy Dance Arc)
Welcome to Alfheim Online
Thank You
New Allies And New Enemies
A Duelist's Opponent
Truth's Revealed
Truth's Revealed Part 2
You Reap What You Sow (The End of The Fairy Dance Arc)
Fun Facts
The World of Guns (Beginning of the Phantom Bullet Arc)
The Assassin Returns to Gun Gale
Death Gun
Welcome to The Warzone
Back In Black
Laughing Coffin and Past Trauma
The Assassin vs. Death (The End of The Phantom Bullet Arc)
Thank you 2
(y/n) vs
Excalibur ( The Calibur arc)
Duel of The Fates (The Beginning of the Mother's Rosario Arc)
The Sleeping Knights
Diagnosis
Requests
The Absolute Sword's Resolve (The end of The Mother Rosario Arc)
Sachi's Return
The Assassin's and Their Skills
Welcome Back, Assassin (The beginning of the Ordinal Scale Arc)
Memories and Dreams
Walking Into the Vipers Den
"And I Count My Sins" (The End of The Ordinal Scale Arc)
Street Racing Online
⚠️ Warning ⚠️
There's Still A Job To Do (The Beginning of The Alicization Arc)
"You Got To Be So Cold, To Make It In This World"
Welcome To Another World Of Pain
Truth's Revealed Part 3
Time to Run the Gauntlet
Time to Run the Gauntlet Part 2
The Final Push
The Most Important Fight of Our Lives (the End of The Alicazation Arc)
A Reunion With An Old Friend
Returns and Confusion
Introducing New and Old Friends
The Formation of a Brotherhood
Truth or Dare Part 2
Can't Help Falling In Love
Our Job Isn't Done Yet (The Beginning of The War of The Underworld Arc)
Character Profile
An Assassin's Playground
The Spirit of a Warrior
The Calm Before The Storm
The Return of A Hunter
Night Time Fun
An Animal is Always Most Dangerous When it's Cornered
Sī Vīs Pācem, Parābellum
(y/n) Vs. Part 2
History Is Written By The Victor
Choices Have Consequences
The Rules Have Changed
I Make My Own Luck
One Last Dance
Finale Part 1 (The End of The War of The Underworld Arc)
Boy's Night
The Good Kind of Payback (Night Time Fun Part 2)
Finale Part 2
The End

Truth Or Dare

478 10 54
By tankiss01

TW Small Panic Attack (it probably isn't accurate at all)

(y/n) POV 

July 14th 2026 

It's been a week since everything has happened and everything is back to normal. Me, Kazuto, and Sugu were watching TV with the 3 of us being bored out of our minds. I was deep in my head just thinking. 

Sugu: (exaggerated) I'm booooooooooored. 

Kazuto: Me too. 

(y/n): Same here. 

Kazuto: We can't play on either ALO or GGO because of the temporary server shutdown to update the games. 

Sugu: Yeah. 

I was absent-mindedly scrolling through my phone just looking at random things. Now that I don't have to hide anything I can just look through stuff and not have to worry about people finding out anymore. Their parents were out and wouldn't be back until tomorrow. I was still looking when I got an idea. I've never been a part of a sleepover with more than one person before and this could be the perfect opportunity to do it. We'd be talking to everyone and it would alleviate the boredom.  

(y/n): I have an idea. 

Sugu: Please tell me it alleviates the boredom. 

(y/n): Yeah, it does. 

Kazuto: Well I'm all ears. 

Sugu: Me too. 

(y/n): Let's get everyone together and just have a sleepover. 

The 2 of them think about it for a moment and then smile. 

Kazuto: That's a great idea. 

Sugu: This is going to be fun. 

We start calling everyone up and told them about it and everyone was in. We decided to have it at Kazuto's. All 3 of us decided to change into pajamas and I was the first to exit. I was just in a  black sleeveless shirt and black athletic shorts. I didn't have to hide them anymore because I told them. Kazuto was the first person out and he was in a black tee shirt and athletic shorts. 

Kazuto: Well look at you, wearing a sleeveless shirt. Feeling better about showing them? 

(y/n): To you guys, yeah, but in public, not so much. 

Kazuto: Alright. I'm going to the living room. 

(y/n): Alright. 

He left and when I was about to leave I heard a door click and I turned around to see Sugu and my god. 

(put both in short sleeves and shorts)

I nearly had a nosebleed and my face probably looked like a tomato. She looked at me and when she saw my scarred, toned arms, I thought she was about to pass out her face was so red. 

(y/n): *madly blushing* (stuttering) You look good. 

Sugu: *madly blushing* (stuttering) You look good too. 

Both of us walked to the living room and Kazuto was snickering, probably because of our red faces. I calmed down a little and the red on my face was gone when I walked over and got a drink. There was a knock on the door. I went to answer it and Asuna was standing out front. I welcomed her inside and closed the door. She was in casual clothes but saw that we were already in pj's and asked where the bathroom is. I pointed it out and she left. I walked over to the couch and sat down and put on a movie. A minute later Asuna came out from the bathroom in her pj's. 

Kazuto's face was bright red and I started snickering along with Sugu as payback. 

Kazuto: Really you 2? 

(y/n): You know what they say, paybacks a bitch. 

Sugu: Yeah. 

There was another knock on the door and I got up. I opened the door and saw Andrew and Ryoutarou. They were wearing tee shirts and athletic shorts. Both of them walked in and I shut the door. They both got comfortable on the couch while I was standing with Asuna and Kazuto. Everyone was either talking to each other or watching TV while waiting for the others. I heard another knock on the door and when I opened it there was Keiko. 

My face became red because of how great she looked. She looked me over and her whole face became red and it was too cute. 

Keiko: *madly blushing* (stuttering) You look great. 

(y/n): *blushing a little* You too. 

Keiko walked inside and I started thinking. These 5 are trying to kill me and Alice and Yuuki will probably try to kill me too. I need to calm down before I pass out. Kazuto was snickering at me again and I was going to get back at him for that. There was another knock on the door and when I opened it, Rika was standing outside. 

My face went tomato red and one thought just ran through my mind. 

(y/n) thoughts: If I die today, I'll die a happy man. 

Rika: (smug) Cat got your tongue? 

(y/n): If you saw what I'm seeing, you'd be speechless too. 

Rika finally looks at what I'm wearing and her face flushes red and she's speechless. 

(y/n): Cat got your tongue? 

Rika: (stuttering) Shut up. 

She walks inside with a red face while I chuckled a little and closed the door. Everyone started talking to each other when there was another knock. I opened the door and Asada was standing in front of me. 

My face instantly went red and I about passed out for the 4th time today. 

Asada: Sorry I'm late. 

I calm down a little and composed myself. 

(y/n): It's alright. 

Asada finally looked at my outfit and my toned arms and her face became as red as a rose's. She walks inside and tries to calm down a little while I close the door. Then there was another knock on the door. I quickly opened it and there was Sachi in her pajamas.

I started blushing badly again when I saw her.

(y/n): Hey Sachi.

She looked at me and she started blushing very badly.

Sachi: H-Hey (y/n).

I welcome her inside the house and then close the door.

Kazuto: Everyone's here. 

(y/n): Good, let's get this started. 

We all sat down on the couch and watched a movie for a couple of hours. It was late into the afternoon when the movie finished. 

Asuna: So what are we going to have for dinner? 

(y/n): Takeout. What do you guys want? 

Everyone: Pizza! 

(y/n): Alright. 

We figured out what everyone wanted and once we were done I ordered the pizza. We waited for the pizza to arrive and we were all sitting on the floor in a circle. 

Rika: How about we play truth or dare to pass the time? 

(y/n): Sounds fun to me.

Asuna: Sure, let's do it.

Rika: Is everyone in?

Everyone: Yeah!

(y/n): Since you asked, you go first.

Rika: Alright. (y/n), truth or dare.

(y/n): Truth.

Rika: Easy huh? Where are you from?

(y/n): The United States.

Sugu: You're from America?

(y/n): Born and raised.

Asada: Huh.

(y/n): My turn. Asada, truth or dare?

Asada: Truth.

(y/n): Alright, is this your first time at a sleepover?

Asada: Yeah, it is.

Asuna: Really?

Asada: Yeah.

(y/n): Hey you aren't the only one, it's my first time doing something like this too. Well, at least with more than one person.

Sachi: Me too.

Asada: Glad I'm not the only one. Kazuto, truth or dare?

Kazuto: Dare.

Asada: I dare you, to drink a can of Coke without stopping.

Kazuto: Alright.

Kazuto walks into the kitchen and grabs a can. He sits back down and starts drinking it. He managed to finish it all.

Kazuto: Easy.

(y/n): Did you chug that stuff for fun?

Kazuto: No. Keiko, truth or dare?

Keiko: (nervously) Truth.

Kazuto: Do you have a crush on anyone?

Keiko: *looks at (y/n) for a second while blushing* Y-yes.

Kazuto: Interesting.

I raised my eyebrow a little. I locked eyes with her for a second before looking away.

Keiko: Asuna, truth or dare?

Asuna: Dare.

Keiko: I dare you to kiss Kazuto right in front of everyone.

I raised both of my eyebrows in shock while Kazuto and Asuna started blushing. Asuna walked over and gave Kazuto a quick kiss on the lips while I was still shocked about Keiko's boldness. Asuna sits back down while her face was still red.

Asuna: This one is more of a truth for Rika, Suguha, Keiko, Sachi, and Asada, who do you 5 like?

I side-eye watched them as they all looked at me and started blushing. I leaned over to Asuna.

(y/n): (whispering) I think if you look, you'll find your answer.

Asuna looks at where their eyes are and they are boring into me.

Asuna: Alright. Sachi, it's your turn.

Sachi: Umm Suguha, truth or dare?

Sugu: Truth.

Sachi: Besides Kazuto, of the people here, who have you known the longest?

Sugu: (y/n).

Sachi: Interesting, it's your turn Suguha.

Sugu: Alright, Andrew, truth or dare?

Andrew: Truth.

Sugu: Did you make a bet with Kazuto recently and if so, what was it about?

Andrew: We did and I can't say what exactly but it was about (y/n).

Sugu: (y/n)?

Ah, yeah the bet you made about who I liked. I'll get back at you 2 for that, manly Kazuto.

Andrew: Ryoutarou, truth or dare?

Ryoutarou: Dare, I'm no wimp.

(y/n): You might regret that.

Andrew: I dare you to tell everyone about the women you've tried to get with.

Ryoutarou: Can I do truth?

Andrew: No takebacks.

Ryoutarou started talking about the women he's tried to get with, including Asuna and Suguha. It was funny watching the whole thing. Once he was done it was his turn.

Ryoutarou: Alright Kiri-dude, truth or dare?

Kazuto: Truth.

Ryoutarou: Have you and Asuna done it yet?

I bust out laughing while Kazuto and Asuna turned red out of embarrassment. I was still laughing when Kazuto said no. I finally calmed down when Kazuto decided to take his turn.

Kazuto: (y/n), truth or dare?

(y/n): Ah fuck it, dare.

Kazuto: Alright, take your shirt off.

(y/n): Really Kazuto. But a dare's a dare.

I take my shirt off and this is the first time anyone here has seen me shirtless. Keiko, Sugu, Rika, Sachi, and Asada were looking at me and their eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their head and they were blushing badly. Asuna looked surprised.

Ryoutarou: Well I'm jealous.

Kazuto: Holy shit.

Andrew: How did you get like this?

(y/n): Well a little bit of military training and then everything from SAO caused this.

Kazuto: Alright.

(y/n): Sugu, truth or dare?

Sugu: Dare.

(y/n): I dare you to mess with Kazuto's hair.

Sugu: Easy.

She walks over to him and then started ruffling and messing up his hair. Once she was done his hair was everywhere and it was funny. He fixed his hair and was grumbling while staring at me.

Sugu: Rika, truth or dare?

Rika: Dare.

Sugu: I dare you to do the Pocky challenge with (y/n).

Rika: Huh?

I started smirking.

(y/n): You know, I've never tried a Pocky before.

Asuna: Really? Did they not have them in America?

(y/n): They did but I was never interested so this could be fun.

I look over to Rika and she looked like she was malfunctioning a little.

(y/n): (confidently)  That is unless you're scared Rika?

Rika seemed to get her senses back. I looked at the others and Sugu, Keiko, Sachi, and Asada were blushing badly along with Rika, must have been my voice.

Rika: No!

Sugu grabbed one and handed it to me. I had it in my mouth and I held it out for her. She grabbed the other end and I waited for her to make the first move. She bit some of it off and so did I. We were getting closer to each other and my eyes never left hers and hers never left mine. My mind was panicking while my body didn't show it. It was almost instinct the way I was moving closer. Our noses were touching and a little closer and our lips would be just barely touching. I bit just a little more and Rika gave up. I ate the rest of it and once I looked back at everyone, everyone was staring at us.

(y/n): Rika, it's your turn.

Rika: Oh umm, Asuna?

Asuna: Truth.

Rika: Did you ever have a crush on (y/n)?

I raised my eyebrow in curiosity. Asuna composed herself.

Asuna: A small one but it was before I fell in love with Kirito and it was gone after you kind of disappeared. Sorry (y/n).

(y/n): No it's alright, I'd much rather have you 2 together than steal your girlfriend Kazuto.

Kazuto: Thanks.

Asuna: Keiko, truth or dare?

Keiko: Truth.

Asuna: What would you do if you could meet Yuna personally?

Keiko starts gushing and it's honestly cute how excited she got. Ok it's beyond cute, it's adorable. She finishes and it was her turn.

Keiko: Ryoutarou, truth or dare?

Ryoutarou: Truth.

Keiko: Is it true that you met Kazuto on the first day?

Ryoutarou: Yeah, he helped me learn how to play the game and if he didn't teach me then I wouldn't have made it out. Alright, Andrew, truth or dare?

Andrew: Dare.

Ryoutarou: I dare you to arm wrestle (y/n).

(y/n): Humm.

Andrew: Alright.

Andrew walks over to me and we both get ready. Ryoutarou says go and once the round starts Andrew pushes with all of his might but he didn't even move my arm. Andrew realized that he couldn't win but he still tried. I slammed his arm into the ground but didn't hurt him, well maybe his pride.

Ryoutarou: Well I'll be damned.

Andrew: You got that right. Asada, truth or dare?

Asada: Dare.

Andrew: I dare you to tell us who your celebrity crush is.

Asada starts talking and watching her talk about them was great to hear. She finishes and decided to take her turn.

Asada: Sachi, truth or dare?

Sachi: Truth.

Asada: Who did you meet first Kazuto or (y/n)?

Sachi: Kazuto since he was a part of the guild.

Asada: Interesting.

Sachi: Kazuto, truth or dare?

Kazuto: Truth.

Asada: Is it true that you and Asuna were married in SAO?

Kazuto: Yeah that's true. Keiko, truth or dare?

Keiko: Dare.

Kazuto: I dare you to sit in (y/n)'s lap.

My eyes grew wide while Keiko was madly blushing. She nervously walked over to me.

Keiko: (nervously) Can I?

(y/n): Sure.

She sits down in my lap and I loosely wrap my arms around her waist and her breath hitched a little.

(y/n): Is this ok?

Keiko: Y-yes, it's ok.

(y/n) thoughts: I'll get you back for that Kazuto.

Keiko: Suguha, truth or dare?

Sugu: Dare.

Keiko: I dare you to sit with us both.

Sugu: Ok.

Sugu walks over to the both of us and she actually gets behind me and then wraps her arms around me loosely and presses herself against my back. My breath hitched a little but it wasn't noticeable to them. Keiko leaned back so that she was resting on me. I started getting flustered but hid it and quietly talked to Keiko.

(y/n): You planned this, didn't you?

Keiko: I don't know what you're talking about.

Sugu: Hey Rika.

Rika: Dare.

Sugu: I dare you to sit with the 3 of us.

I started getting even more flustered when Rika walked over to the 3 of us and sat on my left side and put her head on my shoulder.

Sugu: What's the matter (y/n)?

My voice went to a very low and dangerous tone.

(y/n): You're playing a dangerous game here Suguha Kirigaya.

Sugu: That's what makes it fun.

She started tracing my scars and it took every ounce of my will to not kiss all 3 of them and then Asada and Sachi.

Sugu: Hey Asuna, truth or dare?

Asuna: Truth.

Sugu: What was Kazuto like when you first met him?

Asuna: He was a nice guy when I first met him. But even (y/n) sensed the tension between us even then and before we got together.

(y/n): Yeah and Jesus, watching you 2 dancing around each other was going to drive me insane. 

Asuna: *giggles* Must have been. Asada, truth or dare? 

Asada: Dare. 

Asuna: I dare you to sit with (y/n). 

My eye started twitching a little but it wasn't noticeable to the others. Why Asuna? Asada sat on my other side and basically mirrored Rika. I was surrounded by the 4 people that I love and one was close by. I wouldn't do anything because there are 2 others and I want them to come to me. I'm in an impossible position and I'll get back at you for that Kazuto. God this is torture. 

Asada: Sachi, truth or dare? 

Sachi: Dare.

Asada: I dare you to sit with the 5 of us.

Sachi walked over to me while her cheeks were bright red. She sat down next to Suguha and hugged me from behind.

Sachi: (y/n), truth or dare?

(y/n): Truth. 

Sachi: I have 2, do you have an embarrassing nickname you use for Kazuto?

(y/n): No but now that I think about it I might have one, Zuzu.

Kazuto: No.

Sugu: Yes.

(y/n): I'm going to start using it now since Suguha likes it. Sorry, Zuzu.

Kazuto: Damn it.

Sachi: Have you had your first kiss and if so, what was it like? 

My eyes widened for a second and then they darkened as I put my head down and tense up a little. Her, she was my first kiss. She was my first love too. I felt the air in the room change as flashes of that night went through my mind. I peeked my head up for a second and both Asuna and Kazuto were looking at me worried. I tilted my head back down but I felt both Suguha's and Rika's eyes on me. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

(y/n): I have but I don't want to talk about it. 

Sachi: Why, was it that bad? 

(y/n): It's more about what happened before and after that, I don't want to talk about. 

Sachi wanted to ask but Suguha shook her head and Sachi stopped. 

(y/n): I need a drink. 

Keiko got up and I quickly got up and went into the kitchen and got myself a drink. My eyes started watering but I quickly wiped them. 

Sachi POV 

(y/n) quickly left and I was beginning to worry. 

Sachi: I-I didn't mean to upset him.

Asuna: We know, don't blame yourself. 

Kazuto: It's just a very touchy subject to him when mentioning her. 

Sachi: Oh. 

Asuna: Let me go talk to him. 

Asuna got up and walked into the kitchen. 

(y/n) POV 

Asuna: You ok? 

I looked over to Asuna while I was still on the verge of breaking down. 

(y/n): Honestly, no. 

Asuna: Wanna talk about it? 

(y/n): Yeah. 

Both of us sit down and I just sigh. 

Asuna: What is it? 

(y/n): It's just-

I started shaking a little while my mind when into overdrive and I started panicking a little as more images from that night flashed in my mind to the point it felt like I was back there, on that field that night. My heart started beating faster and my breathing started picking up its pace as I wanted to just curl up into a ball and let it pass. I felt walls closing around me as the flashes somehow got even worse. Damn it, now it's like I am back to that night to the point I could smell the grass of that field. Everything around me was just muted so I could barely make out sounds. I finally curl up into a ball and start letting out small sobs.

Asuna: (muted) (y/n)? (y/n), can you hear me?

I heard a voice and warmth on my shoulder. I looked up to see Asuna looking at me concerned and with a gentle and comforting hand on my shoulder. I then looked around to find myself in the kitchen of my home here in SAO. I didn't trust my voice so I just nodded a little.

Asuna: Just breathe. Slowly breathe in and out for me (y/n).

I start breathing slower and calming down a little. My mind started slowing down the flashes of the memory and I was better able to control my breathing and heart rate. The painful memories started to stop flashing in my mind. I uncurled myself and wiped the tears away but still didn't feel great.

Asuna: How do you feel? 

(y/n): A little better. 

Asuna: Do you think you can talk about what's going through your mind? 

(y/n): Yeah. It's just that every time someone says something or something reminds me of her, my mind starts flashing memories of that damn night in my head. Now it's been worse than ever before because nothing is occupying my mind so the flashes of that are more frequent and are longer. On some nights, I wake up a 3 am from my mind playing that night in my head and I can't go back to sleep so I just stay up for the rest of the night. I just worry. 

Asuna: Why? 

(y/n): What if I let someone in again and then they get ripped away from me again? I love Keiko, Rika, Suguha, Asada, Sachi, Yuuki, and Alice but I don't know if I can go through that again. *nearly crying* I don't know. 

Asuna: It's ok. It'll never happen again, SAO is gone. 

(y/n): But what if it happens in the real world Asuna?! What if one of my old enemies from SAO kills any or all 7 of them and I can do nothing to stop them?!  

Asuna: No one will. You are the most skilled person out of all of us when it comes to fighting in the virtual and real world. You would be willing to lay your life down for all of us if you needed to without a second thought. Never doubt your skills (y/n) (l/n), not for one second. It was you who brought all of us together in the past.

(y/n): Thank you Asuna. 

Asuna: How do you feel now? 

(y/n): Much better. 

Sachi POV 

Asuna got up and walked into the kitchen. I was worried that what I said must have upset him. Suguha must have noticed because she put gently put a hand on my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

Suguha: Don't blame yourself. 

Sachi: But-

Suguha: Don't. You didn't mean to and you didn't know the true extent. 

Sachi: I know, I'm just-

Suguha: Worried? 

Sachi: Yeah. 

Suguha: We all are. 

Rika: This isn't the first time something like this has happened. 

Keiko/Sachi/Asada: Something like this has happened before? 

Kazuto: Yeah, it has. 

Sachi: *worried* When? 

Rika: It was in Sword Art, after me, (y/n) and Kazuto first met. We were stuck in a dragon's nest for the night so we all decided to go to sleep. During the night (y/n) was having a nightmare and when I woke up, I saw him curled up into a ball, crying. 

Keiko and Asada were silent next to me but they looked as worried as I was. 

Sachi: What was it about? 

Rika: We can't say. 

Asada: Oh. 

We all then heard a razed voice from (y/n). I couldn't make out what was said but his voice was laced with worry. It broke my heart to hear about this and to hear the worry that was so evident in his voice. I wanted to shed a tear after hearing it and I think Rika, Suguha, Asada, and Keiko were thinking the same. 

(y/n) POV 

I calmed down and me and Asuna walked back into the room and I took my spot with the girls. Keiko sat back in my lap again and was leaning on me and I had my arms around her waist. Sugu and Sachi hugged me from behind me and then started soothing me while Rika and Asada came up next to me and both of them put their heads on my shoulders. 

Sachi: I'm sorry. 

(y/n): It's ok, don't blame yourself. Just bad memories. 

I watched as Asuna leaned over and started whispering to Kazuto about something. He quickly understood what was being said. He looked over to the 6 of us. 

Kazuto: Hey umm Sugu, Rika, could me and Asuna talk to you real quick? 

Sugu and Rika: Sure. 

Both of them get up and I instantly miss their warmth. Both of them walked into the hallway with Kazuto and Asuna. 

Kazuto POV 

Both of them got back and Asuna sat down next to me while (y/n) sat down with Keiko, Rika, Asada, Sachi, and Sugu. Asuna leaned over and started whispering to me. 

Asuna: (whispering) While me and (y/n) were talking, he started showing signs of having a panic attack. I calmed him down but I'm worried. 

Kazuto: (whispering) Shit. 

Asuna: (whispering) Think we should tell Suguha and Rika? 

Kazuto: (whispering) We should. They will start worrying more than they already are, plus they know about it so it's probably good to let them know. 

Asuna: (whispering) Alright. 

Kazuto: Hey umm Sugu, Rika, could me and Asuna talk to you real quick?

Sugu and RIka: Sure. 

The 4 of us got up and we walked over to the hallway. 

Suguha POV 

The 4 of us were walking down the hallway but Kazuto had an unreadable look on his face. I was just worried about (y/n). Kazuto and Asuna came to a stop and turned to look at us. 

Kazuto: You should explain to them what you said to me. 

Asuna: Ok. So while me and (y/n) were talking, he started showing signs of having a panic attack. 

Suguha and Rika: What?

Asuna: He started having flashbacks to the night that Amy died and he started shaking a little. He's calm for now but I don't know how long that will last. 

Kazuto: So we want you 2 to be with him when he's sleeping. We don't know if it'll happen again so we want you guys close. 

Rika: What about Asada, Sachi and Keiko? 

Kazuto: *sighs* Best I can say is to tell them about the panic attack but don't go into specifics as to why, he should tell them. They should be there too. 

Suguha: Alright. 

Asuna: Thanks guys. 

Suguha: And thanks for letting us know. 

Kazuto: Alright. 

All 4 of us walk back to the living room. 

(y/n) POV 

The 4 of them walked back into the living room. I was feeling a little better, enough to start playing again. Rika sat next to me and put her head on my shoulder again while Suguha sat behind me. She hugged me and pressed herself up against me and started soothing me again along with Sachi. 

(y/n): It's my turn, right? 

Kazuto: Yeah. 

(y/n): Alright, Asuna, truth or dare? 

Asuna: Dare. 

(y/n): I dare you to sit in Kazuto's lap. 

Both of their faces instantly went red while I was snickering. I'd get payback on you Kazuto. Asuna sat down in Kazuto's lap and Kazuto wrapped both of his arms around Asuna. 

Asuna: Suguha, truth or dare? 

Sugu: Humm, Truth. 

Asuna: Who's your favorite person here? 

Sugu: Oh easy, (y/n). 

(y/n): Thanks. 

I look over to Ryoutarou and he looked a little deflated. Kazuto didn't even look surprised. Sugu asked the next person and it cycled over to Rika. 

Rika: (y/n), truth or dare? 

(y/n): Truth. 

Rika: Kill, fuck, marry between Ryoutarou, Asuna, and me. 

(y/n): Alright, I'd kill Ryoutarou. 

Ryoutarou: Oww. 

(y/n): I'd fuck Asuna. 

Asuna: Well that's interesting. 

(y/n): And I'd marry you. 

Rika: *blushing* Thank you. 

(y/n): *chuckles* You're welcome. Alright, Keiko, truth or dare? 

Keiko: Dare. 

(y/n): I dare you to guess which scar is the most recent one.

Keiko turned around and when she turned around her face was fully red. She looked and her face seemed to get redder by the second. She then started tracing a finger down the scar Kayaba gave me. 

Keiko: This one. 

(y/n): Correct. This was the last one I ever got, a little parting gift from Kayaba. 

Keiko: Oh. 

We played the game for a few more rounds when I checked my phone. 

(y/n): Alright, pizza will be here in about 5 minutes. 

Kazuto: I've got a dare idea but I need to talk to Rika, Suguha, Asada, Sachi, and Keiko. 

All 5 of them: Alright. 

The 5 of them get up and follow Kazuto down the hallway. 

Kazuto POV 

I stopped in the hallway and turned around to the 5 of them. 

Suguha: So, what is it? 

Kazuto: I want to mess with (y/n) a little, in a fun way. 

Asada: How? 

Kazuto: Well my plan is, if the pizza delivery person is a guy, then I want you 5 to flirt with him a little, nothing too crazy, but enough to make (y/n) jealous. 

Rika: Why? 

Kazuto: Because I'm just wondering how he'll react. I'm impressed that he didn't do anything after that little stunt we pulled earlier but his self-control is probably at its limit, that's why I don't want you guys to do anything crazy. 

Suguha: This sounds like fun. 

Asada: Do you want to make him jealous? 

Suguha: A little. 

Asada: Alright, I'm in. 

Rika/Sachi/Keiko: We are too. 

Kazuto: Good. 

The 6 of us walk back to the living room. I hope he doesn't try to kill me after this. 

(y/n) POV

The 6 of them came back to the living room and the girls went back to where they were before they left. I sighed in contentment and wasn't upset anymore. I heard a knock on the door and put my shirt back on and was about to get up when.

Rika/Sugu/Keiko/Asada/Sachi: We'll get it.

The 5 of them got up and walked over to the door. When the door opened up there was a guy, about 20, at the door. The 5 of them were talking to each other and the guy's cheeks were turning red. Wait a second, were they flirting with him? My eyes were locked on the entire thing and my eyes probably darkened. I was then hit with a pang of jealousy. My eyes narrowed and probably darkened even more. The 5 of them looked at me for a second and I think they started smirking while their cheeks were a little red. I quickly snap out of it and decided to look away from the entire thing. I got up and got me a drink and once I came back they had the pizza in their hands. We started eating the pizza.

Kazuto POV

Rika/Sugu/Keiko/Asada/Sachi: We'll get it.

The 5 of them got up and answered the door. After just a minute (y/n)'s eyes were locked onto what was happening at the door and I don't think I've ever seen his eyes that dark before. His normal (e/c) was toned down and I was smirking. Asuna walked over to me.

Asuna: What are you doing Kirito?

Kazuto: Oh nothing, just having some fun.

Asuna noticed his eyes.

Asuna: Seriously, you're doing that to him.

Kazuto: Hey, I'm just trying to help.

Asuna: Get the 6 of them together?

Kazuto: Yep.

Asuna: You do know there are 2 more right?

Kazuto: I know, Yuuki and Alice.

Asuna: How did-

Kazuto: He told me himself while we were in The Underworld.

Asuna: Alright. But I suggest you just give light nudges and just wait.

Kazuto: Alright, I just wanted to mess with him a little but I'll slow it down.

Asuna: Thank you. Why are you doing this?

Kazuto: Because I want to get my brother together with the people he loves.

Asuna: Well I'll help a little bit.

Kazuto: Really!?

Asuna: Yeah. Now I know what it felt like to be (y/n) when watching us.

Kazuto: *chuckles* Now that you mentioned it yeah, you're right.

The 5 of them walked back inside and we all started eating pizza.

timeskip brought to you by chibi Kazuto and Asuna playing matchmaker

(y/n) POV

We all finished the pizza and we decided to watch a movie. It was late once the movie was over and during that time Asada, Rika, Keiko, Sachi, and Sugu left together for a minute. We all decided to go the sleep at the same time. I was about to sleep on the couch with Andrew and Ryoutarou but Sugu grabbed my arm.

(y/n): Huh?

Sugu: (nervously) Do you want to sleep with us?

(y/n): Are you sure?

Sugu: Yeah, we want you with us.

(y/n): If you're sure, I'll come with you.

I walked with the 5 girls to Suguha's room. I decided to sleep on the floor so that the girls could have the bed but Sugu dragged me onto the bed. Sugu cuddled me on my left and Asada cuddled me on my right. Keiko was on top of me and was hugging me while Rika was in my lap along with Sachi. I sighed in contentment.

Sugu: Asuna told Kazuto, Rika, and me about what happened in the kitchen and then we told Keiko, Sachi, and Asada.

(y/n): I figured that's what you 4 talked about.

Keiko: We're just worried.

Sachi: And I'm so sorry for causing that.

(y/n): It's ok Sachi. It's just difficult reliving it. I blame myself every day for allowing it to happen.

Sugu: Don't blame yourself, please.

(y/n): But I was there and I could do nothing about it. She's gone because I wasn't quick enough, not strong enough. They died in front of me, she died in my arms because I wasn't good enough.

Rika: Stop it (y/n)! Just stop.

I went completely silent after her outburst. I was shocked that she had an outburst in the first place.

Rika: Stop blaming yourself, she would've wanted you to move on. It hurts, watching you blame and destroy yourself for something you couldn't have predicted. As one of your friends, watching you do this to yourself, I'm worried and concerned about you.

Sugu: She's right, with how much you've told me about her, she would've wanted to continue, to fight for the people you have now. And we're all worried about you.

Keiko: You are the kindest and most incredible person we've ever met.

Asada: You're willing to fight for all of us and you possess incredible strength to do so. You've done so much for us, for all of us, let us help you. Let us take some of the burdens that you carry.

Sugu: And don't ever think so little of yourself, never. You are the strongest person I know but you are also kindhearted and one of the best people I've ever met.

Sachi: Please don't even think you're not good enough because you are the best person I've ever met

(y/n): You guys. *long pause* Thank you for that, I needed it. Hopefully, soon I can tell you 3 about what happened.

Asada: Take as much time as you need, we'll wait for you for as long as you need.

(y/n): Promise?

Keiko/Asada/Sachi: We promise.

(y/n): Ok. Let's go to sleep.

All 6 of us fell asleep together. I whispered one last thing before I went to sleep.

(y/n): I love you 5, so very much.

I went to sleep and didn't have any nightmares.

Welp that's that one, a little bit of fun and a little bit of emotion. I hope you have enjoyed this. Leave a comment for a suggestion or just to say hi. Bye, guys, and have a good week.

tankiss01

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 129 16
Hinamori Amu was laying in bed at home. She was wondering about someone she knows. Amu turned on her side and curled into some ball. While she was wo...
25.2K 430 84
incorrect quotes website with regretevator characters. I made this cuz I got bored and cuz I needed personality ideas for certain characters for the...
926K 85.1K 52
Do you love me like the way I love you baby ?
54.5K 1.3K 79
In 1954, Godzilla rose from the depths, alarming humanity and sending them into a panic. However, the massive Titan hadn't awakened to destroy them...