Sword Art Online's Assassin

By tankiss01

(y/n) was about to celebrate SAO day when suddenly he is put into the world of SAO itself. Now fighting for h... More

information (edited)
Welcome to a new world of life and death
Floor 1
New friend's
Welcome to the brotherhood
The Moonlit Black Cats
Legends never die
The Dragon Tamer
Revelations
Thanksgiving Special
The Master Blacksmith
The Black Swordsman and Lightning Flash
The Blue-Eyed Demon
Welcome to The Knights of the Blood Oath
Girl of Morning Dew
Can We Go Back
The Battle To End All Battles (The end of the Aincrad arc)
Christmas Special
Welcome To The Dessert of The Real (The beginning of the Fairy Dance Arc)
Welcome to Alfheim Online
Thank You
New Allies And New Enemies
A Duelist's Opponent
Truth's Revealed
Truth's Revealed Part 2
You Reap What You Sow (The End of The Fairy Dance Arc)
Fun Facts
The World of Guns (Beginning of the Phantom Bullet Arc)
The Assassin Returns to Gun Gale
Death Gun
Welcome to The Warzone
Back In Black
Laughing Coffin and Past Trauma
The Assassin vs. Death (The End of The Phantom Bullet Arc)
Thank you 2
(y/n) vs
Excalibur ( The Calibur arc)
Duel of The Fates (The Beginning of the Mother's Rosario Arc)
The Sleeping Knights
Diagnosis
Requests
The Absolute Sword's Resolve (The end of The Mother Rosario Arc)
Sachi's Return
The Assassin's and Their Skills
Welcome Back, Assassin (The beginning of the Ordinal Scale Arc)
Memories and Dreams
Walking Into the Vipers Den
"And I Count My Sins" (The End of The Ordinal Scale Arc)
Street Racing Online
⚠️ Warning ⚠️
There's Still A Job To Do (The Beginning of The Alicization Arc)
"You Got To Be So Cold, To Make It In This World"
Welcome To Another World Of Pain
Truth's Revealed Part 3
Time to Run the Gauntlet
Time to Run the Gauntlet Part 2
The Most Important Fight of Our Lives (the End of The Alicazation Arc)
Truth Or Dare
A Reunion With An Old Friend
Returns and Confusion
Introducing New and Old Friends
The Formation of a Brotherhood
Truth or Dare Part 2
Can't Help Falling In Love
Our Job Isn't Done Yet (The Beginning of The War of The Underworld Arc)
Character Profile
An Assassin's Playground
The Spirit of a Warrior
The Calm Before The Storm
The Return of A Hunter
Night Time Fun
An Animal is Always Most Dangerous When it's Cornered
Sī Vīs Pācem, Parābellum
(y/n) Vs. Part 2
History Is Written By The Victor
Choices Have Consequences
The Rules Have Changed
I Make My Own Luck
One Last Dance
Finale Part 1 (The End of The War of The Underworld Arc)
Boy's Night
The Good Kind of Payback (Night Time Fun Part 2)
Finale Part 2
The End

The Final Push

375 11 45
By tankiss01

School has started for me again, my final year of high school, so if a delay or if something were to happen then I hope you understand.

TW: Mention of stopped Attempted Sexual Assault

(y/n) POV

May 18th 380HE

(y/n): Finally. It's a fucking elevator. 

A platform comes down and the boys are ready for an attack while I just stand there casually. The platform stops in front of us and there's a woman standing in the middle. The doors open for us and Kirito and Eugeo are still on guard. 

Elevating Operator: *bows* Thank you for waiting. Which floor would you like to visit? 

(y/n): Can you go to the 100th floor? 

Elevating Operator: No I cannot. 

Kirito: We're fugitives and we sort of broke into the cathedral, isn't your elevator off-limits to folks like us? 

Elevating Operator: I'm not sure what you mean. Anyone who wishes to use this platform may do so, my job is to merely operate it, nothing more. 

(y/n): Alright. Take us to the highest floor you can. If it means I don't have to walk upstairs for a little bit then I'll take it. 

Eugeo and Kirito: Ok. 

Kirito: If you're acting this calmly about it, then nothing happens on here. 

All 3 of us walk onto the platform. 

Elevating Operator: Right away sir. *walks over to the center* System call, generate ariel element. 

The doors close behind us and I walk over and lean against the rail. 

Elevating Operator: Burst element.

The platform starts to rise up and we start going up. 

Kirito: So, have you been doing this for a while? 

Elevating Operator: As a matter of fact I have. For 107 years. 

Eugeo: 107 years, and this is all you do day in and day out? 

Elevating Operator: Not quite. I get breaks, I'm allowed to take one at noon, to have my lunch, and then at night, I get one to sleep so there's that. 

Eugeo: That's not quite what I mean. 

(y/n) thoughts: Sounds more like slavery to me. 

Kirito: Um, what's your name? 

Elevating Operator: My name. I seem to have forgotten it, that makes sense. Operator is all anyone calls me anymore. 

Eugeo: I think we can help. We came here to bring down the head of the church, the one who forced this calling onto you. 

Elevating Operator: You don't say. 

Eugeo: If the church is gone, you will be released from your calling, you'll be free to do whatever you want. 

Elevating Operator: Is that so? I'm at a loss, I don't know anything about the world outside this shaft, therefore I have no idea what new calling I would choose. *pause* Although if I could wish for anything else to do, I wish I could fly this platform outside and go where ever I wanted. 

(y/n): Well I'm going to take a standing nap so wake me us when we reach the top. 

Kirito: You got it. 

I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep. 

timeskip brought to you by chibi (y/n) somehow able to sleep while standing and leaning against a wall 

I slowly woke up because someone was nudging me. 

Kirito: We're here. 

(y/n): Thanks. 

Elevating Operator: *bows* Thank you for your patience. This is the 80th floor. The Cloud Top Garden. 

She starts heading back down. 

Eugeo: *waving* I didn't think anything in this world could be more boring than my calling but it's nothing compared to hers. I could look forward to growing old and retiring. She's stuck with hers forever. 

Kirito: Cardinal said that even if you stopped a person from aging with a Scared Art, their no way to stop their soul from aging. Little by little, their memory crumbles, and in the end, it falls apart. The Axiom Church is straight-up evil. 

(y/n): I can fully agree with you there. 

The 3 of us walk away from the elevator and down the hall. 

Kirito: We're the only ones who can stop Administrator and free everyone. It's a start. That's not the end of this world's problems. 

(y/n): Far from it. It's what comes next that's a pain in the ass. 

Kirito: All-out war. 

(y/n): Correct. 

Eugeo: Yeah. 

(y/n): But that's for future us to worry about. Right now we need to work on taking this bitch out, permanently. 

Kirito: Yeah. 

I push open the doors that are in front of us with the help of Kirito and Eugeo. When the doors open we step out into a beautiful garden and a path that leads to a tree. 

Kirito: Whoa. 

Eugeo: Amazing. 

(y/n): It does look beautiful. 

We walk across the small bridge in front of us and up the path toward the tree. When we get over the hill all 3 of us see Alice. She's on her knees with her eyes closed and facing so that we see her side with the tree to her back. Eugeo is gripping his shirt. 

Eugeo: A-Alice. 

Alice moves her hand out telling us to stop. 

Alice: Please wait, I want to let her soak in the sun, not for long, a few more moments will do. 

(y/n): *to Eugeo* If she fights, let me and Kirito do it, but if something happens, don't worry. It's supposed to happen. 

Kirito and Eugeo: Alright. 

The 3 of us walk forward to her as she stands us. 

Alice: Against all odds, you 3 have made it all the way up here. I didn't anticipate you beating Deusolbert, I don't know how, and Fanatio as well, and now you have set foot here. It is shocking, where do you get the power to overcome such knights? 

(y/n): Sheer will and skill. 

Alice: Why do you wish to disrupt the order here? 

(y/n): Because the order here is nothing but bullshit and in reality is just a massive lie thought up by someone who has a lust for power and will stop at nothing to keep it and gain more. We don't want to fight, just talk. 

I slowly walk a little closer to her. She moves her hands to go for the tree, which is her sword, but I raise my hands up to say that I'm not going to make a move against her. She lowers her hand and I walk until I stop a few feet in feet in front of her. 

Alice: So what is it that you wanted to say to me? 

(y/n): As I said, all I want to do is talk. None of us want to fight you. 

Alice: Then surrender yourselves. 

(y/n): We can't do that either. See I'm here to get my friend out of here. But in order to do that I need to help Eugeo get you back and to take out Administrator. 

Alice: I've never met this Eugeo before. 

(y/n): You can't remember ever meeting him because your memories were taken from you. 

Alice: I have no memories. 

(y/n): Yeah, you were summoned from the heavens and that crap but it's all just lies. You're human just like me. 

Alice: No, I'm not. 

(y/n): You may not believe it but it's the truth. 

Alice: If that's so then why are you really here then? And I want the full truth. 

(y/n): I'm here to get my friend Kirito out of this world and into the real world where the both of us are from so that he doesn't go catatonic for 6 months. I'm here to kill Administrator so stop her crimes against humanity and what she's done to this world. I'm also here for you as well. 

Alice: What do you mean? 

(y/n): It's very complicated, hard to explain, and you probably wouldn't understand it but I'll give you this, you are very important to save this world so we need you to come with us to the real world. 

Alice: I don't fully believe you. 

(y/n): Look into my eyes, am I lying to you? 

Her blue eyes bore directly into my (e/c) eyes but she still looks skeptical. 

Alice: Then answer me 2 more questions. 

(y/n): What? 

Alice: Who killed the 2 people who died at the academy? 

(y/n): I did. 

Alice: Why? 

(y/n): Because if I didn't then those 2 would have attempted to do one of the most monstrous things imaginable and in the real world, if they attempted it, they would be locked in a prison cell and would have to deal with the other prisoners. 

Alice: Why should I believe you? You violated the greatest taboo of all, spilling the blood of a fellow human and cutting them down. 

(y/n): That's true, hell they weren't even the first. I've killed a lot of people in the past, hell I killed someone in the real world like a week ago. But The Axiom Church and The Taboo Index are wrong. No noble should be allowed that kind of power, to force themselves onto 2 girls, especially their pages, without consequences. *referring to Kirito and Eugeo* I had a fucking damn good reason to kill both of them and no one will miss them. Hell, I don't even regret it. Protecting the innocent is the job of an assassin and I do it, no matter what. But what they would have done, I would do it again in a heartbeat. They were going to rape both Ronye and Tiese and get away with it because they are noblemen, well, and excuse the shit out of my goddamn French but fuck that bullshit. I took matters into my own hands because the law here won't even do shit. I will protect Ronye, Tiese, Kirito, Eugeo, and all of my friends in the real world with even my own damn life and I will kill anyone who threatens them, period. Is it fair for that to happen to the 2 of them when it could have been prevented? Is it? ANSWER ME! 

Alice: The law is the law. A crime is a crime. If the people are allowed to decide what is right and wrong according to their needs, how will we maintain order in the land?

(y/n): (very pissed off) BULLSHIT! I FOLLOW THE LAWS IN THE REAL WORLD AND IN THE REAL WORLD RAPE IS A CRIME BUT SELF DEFENCE OR PROTECTING SOMEONE FROM SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENING IS NOT A CRIME. COME OFF OF YOUR DAMN HIGH HORSE FOR A MINUTE AND THINK ABOUT THIS. IMAGINE YOU WERE IN THEIR POSITION, WATCHING AS SOME NOBLEMEN WAS ABOUT TO HURT SOMEONE THAT YOU CARE ABOUT, WOULD YOU JUST STAND IDLY BY AND WATCH IT HAPPEN? HUH! 

Alice: *wide eyed* 

(y/n): That's what I thought. Anything else? 

Alice: No. You do know this wouldn't have worked, right? 

(y/n): No I didn't think it would, thought I'd at least try and be honest with you. 

Alice moves her hand to the tree and when she touched it it turned into her her sword, The Fragrant Olive Sword. 

She has her hand on the handle and grabbed the sheath and drew out the sword. I draw both swords and Kirito draws The Night Sky Sword. She uses her Perfect Weapon Control. 

She swings her sword's petals and they moved towards us. Kirito and Eugeo get hit while I dodged out of the way. I stare her down and she looks shocked that I dodged. I was a little irritated but I didn't show it. 

Alice: The next strike will eliminate your lives entirely. 

(y/n): We'll see about that. 

Kirito: I'm Kirito, a swordsman in training, and I wish to duel you lady Alice. 

Alice: Very well. Let us see just how wicked you are, by the quality of your swordsmanship. 

The petals reform into her sword with a flash of light. I look at Kirito and give him a nod and he returns it. I already gave Kirito the heads up about this fight and he said that he was fine with going with Alice. Alice readies her sword as I backed off and sheathed mine. She walks forward towards Kirito. 

Kirito: Before we start this up, I got a question for ya. If that tree we saw just now is your sword, that means that it's its true form. So how can a tree that small be so powerful? 

Alice: Long ago, the spot where The Central Cathedral now stands was The Place of Beginnings. A place where Stacia, the goddess of creation, gifted to humanity. In the center of a tiny village, there was a beautiful spring, on its banks grew a single Osmanthus Tree. This weapon, The Osmanthus Blade, was forged from it. A tree created by the goddess reincarnated, the oldest thing in existence. A divine weapon indeed. Everlasting eternity is its attribute. A single petal can split stone or tear the ground asunder. 

Kirito: You don't say, that's a great score. It's the world's first indestructible object. Thanks for sharing but we should get back to business now. *readies sword* Alright, Integrity Knight Alice, if you're ready. On guard. 

Kirito takes off towards Alice and swings one down. She blocks his strike and it knocks him back. Kirito recovers as Alice rushes forward. She went for a strike and he blocked it but moved quite a bit and gets sent back. He lands on the ground but quickly recovers as she charges after him. She goes for another attack and he's able to block it but gets sent back quite far and lands in the small river there. Alice goes for another strike and Kirito is able to block. Both start trading hits and blocking with Alice having a bit of an upper hand. Kirito gets sent back again as Eugeo takes off toward the fight. I follow behind Eugeo but nowhere near as urgent. 

Alice: You are the second person to withstand my attacks for this long. Your will and dedication are apparent, they brought you this far. But I think your (h/c) haired friend has a stronger will. 

Kirito: He probably does. 

Alice: However this church is far greater than your will and I will not allow you to disturb the peace of this realm any longer. Farewell, *raises sword up* human. 

Alice swings and Kirito is just able to dodge at the last second and used his swords to deflect the strike a little. He gets disarmed but manages to grab onto Alice. Eugeo is running and drawing his sword. 

Eugeo: Enhance Armament!  

Eugeo slams his sword tip into the ground and ice comes out and the ice and vines surround both of them. Eugeo slowly picks up his sword and slowly walks over to the 2 and sheaths his sword. Eugeo pulls out the dagger but Alice's sword flashes a yellow light and the petals start to destroy the ice. She pushes Kirito aside and looks directly at Eugeo. 

Alice: Well now that was amusing and quite futile. Your ice cannot withstand my flowers. I shall fight you next, so be patient and wait your turn. 

The petals start to reform into her sword when Kirito grabs his. 

Kirito: Enhance Armement!  

Kirito's sword changes into black and purple energy. 

Both of them move for a hit at the same time and the 2 swords clash and create a ball of energy. The ball of energy explodes and knocks both of them back. The area around them is cracked. 

Kirito: See you soon (y/n). 

(y/n): See ya. 

Eugeo tries to run for Alice but I stopped him. He looked at me confused but I watched as the wall behind them breaks apart and both are sent outside of the cathedral. I crouch down and forced Eugeo to as well so that neither of us would fly out. 

Eugeo: Kiri-to, *pause* Alice. 

The hole starts sealing itself up, piece by piece. Eugeo tries to run towards the hole but I stop him. He looks back at the wall to see the final be put into place and the wall looks good as new. 

Eugeo: Why, why did you stop me? I could have saved them both. 

(y/n): Remember when I said not to panic? 

Eugeo: Why! 

(y/n): Because I knew this was going to happen and I already gave Kirito a heads up about this so he knew what was going to happen. 

Eugeo: But why didn't you tell me? 

(y/n): Because you would have been very willing to switch with him and I need you here. They will be fine and we'll meet back up with them soon. 

Eugeo: Ok. 

(y/n): Hey I get it, you're worried. But I need you to trust me on this. 

Eugeo: Ok. 

(y/n): Kirito will get Alice on our side, we just need to wait.

Eugeo: Alright. 

Me and Eugeo walk off from the garden and we start climbing stairs again. 

timeskip brought to you by chibi Alice and Kirito trying not to kill each other

We arrived on the 90th floor and were standing outside 

(y/n): Alright. I'll go in with you but I'll be hidden. 

Eugeo: Why? 

(y/n): I need you to trust me. It'll be unbelievable if I told you. 

Eugeo: Alright. 

I pull up my hood and activate Hide In Plain Sight as Eugeo opens the door. I follow behind him and then sneak off to the side and behind a pillar. Eugeo checks the water. 

Eugeo: It's a giant bath. 

We both hear water splashing and we whip our heads to the sound. Sitting in the bath is Bercouli. Eugeo puts his hand on his sword. 

Bercouli: Easy kid. I need to stretch before we start. 

He gets up and his body is littered with scars. 

(y/n) thoughts: It's just like looking into a mirror.

Bercouli: I just got back from patrolling the borderlands. Riding that dragon non-stop sure does a number on the body. 

Bercouli looks over to Eugeo and smiles. Bercouli gets out of the bath and puts on a robe and turns back around to look at Eugeo. Bercouli lifts his hand up and his sword floats over to him. He puts his sword on his shoulder. 

(y/n) thoughts: The Time Piercing Sword. 

Bercouli: There, now I'm ready. 

Eugeo backs up a little. 

Bercouli: Alright kid, before we get into it, there's something I want to ask you. 

Eugeo: What? 

Bercouli: You didn't, you know, kill Vice-Commander Fanatio, did ya? 

Eugeo: She's alive. She's being healed as we speak. 

Bercouli: *sighs* That's good. Since you spared her life, *moves sword off shoulder* I'll return the favor and spare yours. 

Eugeo: How disrespectful. 

Bercouli: *chuckles* Why do you think that? 

Eugeo: If you're this high up in the cathedral you must be the Commander of The Integrity Knights.

Eugeo: Yeah, what if I am? 

Eugeo: What about the others? Fanatio isn't the only knight, The 4 Whirling Blades, Alice, what about them, don't they matter!? 

Bercouli: I see, you're taking that road. How do I put this, Eldrie is Alice's apprentice, The 4 Whirling Blades, Dakira, Jeis, Giro, and Hobren, they're Fanatio's, and her, well she happens to be my apprentice. It's not that I don't care about the others, it's just, I'm invested in Fanatio. That's why if you had killed her, I would be obliged to avenge her, that's all there is to it. Though, now that I think about it, I guess little Alice does look up to me as her mentor. She's not the same as she was 6 years ago when she first became an apprentice knight. If me and her were to go at it now, I don't know who would come out on top. Anyway, seeing as how Alice is as strong as me, you must've snuck past her somehow. But you won't be so lucky with me. Come to think of it, shouldn't there be 3 of you, The Prime Senator said you had 2 partners. I guess if they're not with you that means their off somewhere else or keeping little Alice busy. 

Eugeo: Yeah, *gets into a stance* they probably are. I'm ready, let's get this over with. I'm curious to see who will avenge you.

Bercouli: *chuckles and smiles* No one kid, I don't have a mentor. 

Bercouli unsheathes his massive ass sword and Eugeo unsheathes his. Eugeo gets ready for Lightning Leap after Bercouli raises his sword up. 

Bercouli: Ah, that's an interesting stance. I've never seen it before, do you use combo attacks? 

(y/n) thoughts: Smart man. 

Eugeo: Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Why do you care? 

Bercouli: I don't, it's just that there was a knight from The Dark Territory who liked to use them too. I fought him a couple of times before, I didn't like the experience to be honest. My style's simple, doing all them flashy moves is way too complicated. 

Eugeo: Is that so, do you want me to fight like you then, using only conventional moves? 

Bercouli: Hell no, you want to use combo attacks, go ahead. I can handle anything you dish out kid. I should warn you though, I'm going to use my best move first and you ain't ready for it. 

Bercouli's sword gets surrounded by a wavy aura. Eugeo gets ready and goes down a little.

Bercouli: Taste the blade of Bercouli Synthesis 1. 

Bercouli's grip tightens on his sword. 

Bercouli: On guard. 

Both start battling and damn, now I understand why this is such a good fight. Bercouli slams his foot down and swings his sword in an arc and Eugeo charges forward. (is it just me or whenever Bercouli uses his sword's time slow-down ability, does anyone else hear Dio's time slow down when he uses the world? Like they sound so similar.) Eugeo tries to go for an attack but the ripple from where Bercouli slashed hits Eugeo and sent him into the air. Eugeo lands in one of the baths and Bercouli was smirking. 

Eugeo gets up and heals his wound quickly. Bercouli sheaths his sword while talking to Eugeo.

Bercouli: Oof, talk about cutting it close. The last thing I expected was for you to come rushing in at me like that. Sorry kid, I damn near killed you. 

Eugeo: Yeah. I know you did, but with what?

Bercouli: That was my best move, just like I told ya. When I took that swing, I wasn't just slicing at the air. I was slicing a moment in the future, so to speak.

(y/n) thoughts: Now that's a baller-ass sword. 

Eugeo: Slicing the future? 

Bercouli: The first time I saw a Dark Knight use combo attacks was just after I became an Integrity Knight myself. The sword techniques I learned were all about putting as much strength as I could behind a single strike. But sword techniques using combination moves focus on how to handle your enemies' attacks and land hits. It's pretty obvious which is more practical in a fight. 

(y/n) thoughts: I wouldn't be so sure about that Bercouli, both have their merits. 

Bercouli: Anyway, I got beat up real good, but I survived. Then I got to thinking, "How I could land a hit against a combo user.?" *grabs sword* I found the answer with this thing, originally it was part of a divine object called The Clock. It use to hang on the wall of The Central Cathedral. It was here when the world was first created, or so I was told. It had a weird name, The Pontifex called it System Clock or something like that. When little Alice used her Osmanthus Blade, it cuts through the horizontal axis of space. But mine cuts through the vertical axis of time. Now it's got a new name, The Time Splitting Sword. 

Eugeo: (quietly) System call, connect armament, *continues talking* 

Bercouli: Let me guess, you're setting yourself up to attack from a distance right? 

(y/n) thoughts: This man is terrifyingly smart. 

Bercouli: Everyone who sees the move does. Same goes for all the other Integrity Knights that came after me, including Fanatio and Alice. Once they saw that move, they picked long-ranged, perfect control to try to deal with it. I can't blame them. Trying to bring me down got to be sort of a contest between em. 

Eugeo moves off to the side while Bercouli was talking. 

Bercouli: But I never lost. I sparred with all of them, here I am, still their commander. 

Eugeo gets out of the water and walks over to the main walkway. 

Bercouli: Well, if one of them does take my job, it'll probably be Alice. I sure am looking forward to this though. I'm curious to see what kind of moves helped you get passed all those knights. 

Eugeo: Don't worry, you will. 

Bercouli: *chuckles* Come and get it, kid. *grabs sword* This time, I won't go easy on ya. 

Eugeo slams his sword into the ground.

Eugeo: Enhance Armament! 

Ice appears and tries to go after Bercouli. Eugeo takes off while Bercouli swings at the ice coming for him. He cuts the ice and Eugeo swings his sword and hits a few chunks of ice at Bercouli. Bercouli blocks them and Eugeo comes from the side and Bercouli readies for a swing as Eugeo charges in. Bercouli swings and their swords collide. Eugeo's sword shatters and Bercouli is shocked. Eugeo, with his momentum, tackles Bercouli into one of the baths with the help of some ice. Both go into the bath and as Eugeo gets up he sends a couple of Sacred Arts to get his sword down. Bercouli gets up as The Blue Rose Sword lands in Eugeo's hand. Bercouli is shocked by the move. 

Eugeo slams his sword into the bath with a yell. 

Eugeo: Release Recollection.  

A bright blue light takes over everything. Everything was frozen except for myself because I jumped up before it got to me. I was behind a pillar that was close to both of them. Eugeo was smiling and so was Bercouli. 

Bercouli: I never saw a swordsman toss his blade during a fight before. Did you come up with that trick yourself? 

Eugeo: Un-uh. My partner taught me that one. The battlefield has lots of opportunities. Anything can be a weapon or trap. 

Bercouli: *chuckle* Make the best of what you got. Smart. Well, you might have gotten the upper hand this round but their no way in hell you're going to beat me. 

Bercouli tries to move and manages to break and crack the ice when he tried to force his way out. Bercouli gives Eugeo a smirk. 

Eugeo: The Blue Rose Sword has 2 dormant memories, Eternal Ice and Rose. When I activate Eternal Ice, it freezes everything. Now I'll show you what Rose can do. Blue Rose Bloom! 

The vines grow and the roses on the vines bloom. 

Bercouli: What'd you do? 

Eugeo: The Blue Roses bloom, by absorbing the life of those trapped in the ice. 

Bercouli: *grunts* Damn it you little punk, so is this your plan all along, killing the both of us? 

Eugeo: Not us, just you. You have an advantage over me in every way except one, it's your total amount of life left. Based on your appearance, you became an Integrity Knight in your 40s, so your life value is lower than mine. I'm younger and my life value isn't even near its peak. Even though you landed a hit, the life I have left is still higher than yours, that's what I hoped anyway. 

Bercouli: Kid. You don't know what you're talking about. You just said I became an Integrity Knight. A knight's all I've ever been, I didn't have a life before I was summoned. 

Eugeo: And that's part of you people I find so despicable. You've forgotten who you use to be, your loyalty to The Axiom Church without knowing what it really is. You act like you're champions of justice but you uphold corruption. You think you're here because The Pontifex summoned you from heaven but that's a lie. You had a mother, she's the one who gave you the name Bercouli, you're human just like me. Bercouli, in my village they tell stories about how much of a hero you were. 

Bercouli: What stories? 

Eugeo: Think back. I'm sure you've seen this sword before. 

Bercouli looks at The Blue Rose Sword. 

Bercouli: Yeah I have, somewhere. Right, years ago, it was in the nest of The White Dragon. I saw it there after I killed it. 

Eugeo: (shocked and almost on the verge of crying)  You killed the dragon? I saw its bones, and now, now you say the one who killed it was you. A dragon that protected The Human Realm, the one from your own legend. Don't you remember anything about your past, about who you were? In Rulid, the village you founded and where I was born everyone knew about you, young or old, we looked up to you as a hero but The Pontifex sealed away your memories, she turned you into The First Integrity Knight. Then came the others, everyone from Fanatio to Eldrie, even Alice. All of you, before you became Integrity Knights, you had lives, you were human. 

Bercouli: Sealed away, my memories. They can't just believe a wild story like that, but all that stuff I was told, about being summoned from the heavens, I had my doubts for a while now. 

Both of the start freezing when the door opens and Chudelkin comes in. 

Churdelkin: *laughing* Well well, now what do we have here? *creepy laugh* This won't do, no no no, this won't do at all my dear Commander. 

(y/n) thoughts: Good, I get to kill this little shit. 

Churdelkin: Surely good sir you don't plan to die on us like this. That would be treason against her eminence, the lovely Pontifex. If she were awake to see you in this state she would be livid. 

Bercouli: (weekend) Prime Senator Churdelkin, this is a fight between swordsmen, a pig like you has no business here. 

Churdelkin: HaHaHa! After going so easy on this heretic, you have no business correcting me dear Commander.  Prey tell, why did you not use your sword's full power? If you had you could've slaughtered this losem brat before he opened his slander's little mouth. But you did not and, therefore, you committed treason against the glorious Pontifex. 

Bercouli: (weekend) Shut your mouth. 

Churdelkin: *offended* 

Bercouli: (weekend) I fought with everything I had but you lied to me. You lied to all of us. This kid ain't no assassin from The Dark Territory, not compared to an ugly piece of shit like you. 

Churdelkin: Silence!

 (y/n) thoughts: (Ron Simmons voice) DAMN! 

Churdelkin: Be silent or I'll rip off your head! *jumps on top of Bercouli* For your information my dear, we wouldn't have this problem if you damned knights weren't so damn useless. Honestly, when her eminence awakes you knights will be thoroughly punished. At the very least you and your precious Vice-Commander shall be reprocessed. 

Bercouli: Re-what, you're talking out of your ass again? 

Churdelkin: System call, deep-

I was behind Churdelkin with The Jackal at the back of his head. I pull off my hood to reveal myself. 

(y/n): Goodnight you piece of shit. 

I shoot him in the back of the head and brains go everywhere but I'm finishing the job. I shot him multiple times with The Jackal. I ran out of ammo and holstered my pistol. I took out my Sun Sword and it must have read my thoughts because the blade was on fire. I burn the rest of his body until there was nothing left, not even ash. I walk over to Eugeo and Bercouli. 

(y/n): Need a hand? 

Well, that's it for this one. The fight between Eugeo and Bercouli is down and I must say that that was a good fight. Leave a comment if you have any suggestions or just want to say hi. I hope you have had a good day or whenever you are reading this and this is goodbye for now.

tankiss01

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.2K 74
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
66.5K 749 21
Grima,known as the dragon of fell.Thousands of years ago,it layed waste to worlds even the supernatural world wasn't safe.The war raged on for hundre...
265K 6.1K 34
Louisa Ackerman, a girl who lost her brother who was captured by the Survey Corps. By then she was left alone and was raised by the former gang of he...
2.7K 115 5
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘵...