Chaos Rising |BOOK 2| Harry P...

Av OliveRix56

Alexandra Marine is dead, but the game is still afoot. The seven leaders still survive. The Wizarding World n... Mer

A WARNING FROM ARIANA ADLER
The Prophecy
JASON GRACE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE RAN AWAY
JASON GRACE
JASON GRACE
JASON GRACE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE FOUND HELP
ARIANA ADLER
NICO DI ANGELO
NICO DI ANGELO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE CAME TO CAMP
ALEXANDRA MARINE
PERCY JACKSON
JASON GRACE
PERCY JACKSON
ARIANA ADLER
ALEXANDRA MARINE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE MADE HER FIRST PLAN
NICO DI ANGELO
BONUS: THE FIRST DINNER
NICO DI ANGELO
NICO DI ANGELO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE WON
ARIANA ADLER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE REGRETS MOST
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LET HIM GO AWAY
PERCY JACKSON
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LOST FOR THE FIRST TIME
ALEXANDRA MARINE
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LED THEM ALL
PERCY JACKSON
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE KNEW TRUE LOSS
PERCY JACKSON
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE TOOK CHARGE OF KIDS
PERCY JACKSON
ARIANA ADLER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE WANTS BACK MOST
NICO DI ANGELO
ARIANA ADLER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE SAW A INTRA- CABIN FIGHT
PERCY JACKSON
ARIANA ADLER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE GAVE OUT PUNISHMENTS
ALEXANDRA MARINE
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: FIRST KISS
PERCY JACKSON
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: WOULD YOU EVER LIKE TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND
PERCY JACKSON
ALEXANDRA MARINE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE TOOK A DEAL
ARIANA ADLER
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE BEGAN TO SEE
ARIANA ADLER
JASON GRACE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE FOUND OUT THE TRUTH
PIPER McLEAN
NICO DI ANGELO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE WAS ENGAGED
PHOEBUS APOLLO
PERCY JACKSON
PHOEBUS APOLLO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE FINISHED TRAINING
ANNABETH CHASE
ANNABETH CHASE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE ALMOST KILLED HIM
ANNABETH CHASE
ANNABETH CHASE
ANNABETH CHASE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE KILLED HIM
ARIANA ADLER
PIPER McLEAN
BONUS: THE DAY SHE SAW THE NEW HIM
JASON GRACE
PHOEBUS APOLLO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LEFT HIM
PIPER McLEAN
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: LEAVING HOME
JASON GRACE
PHOEBUS APOLLO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE WENT TO HER HOUSE
PIPER McLEAN
JASON GRACE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE HELD THE SKY
ANNABETH CHASE
JASON GRACE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE BECAME A SPY
HARRY POTTER
PHOEBUS APOLLO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE MET KRONOS
PERCY JACKSON
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE ESCAPED
HARRY POTTER
PHOEBUS APOLLO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE FELL IN THE SEA
PERCY JACKSON
HARRY POTTER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE GOT MERCY
ANNABETH CHASE
JASON GRACE
HARRY POTTER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LOST THEM ALL
PIPER McLEAN
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LET GO
HARRY POTTER
NICO DI ANGELO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE TALKED TO HERMES
WILL SOLACE
JASON GRACE
PIPER McLEAN

BONUS: THE DAY SHE FOUND A SIBLING

47 4 0
Av OliveRix56

Chiron pointed me towards the board game tables.

Around fifty small square tables up to my knee's height were set up, and there were twice as many cushions lying around. Each table had a different board game. Monopoly? On table three. Uno? On table one. Chess? Find it on table sixteen. Othello? Table six. Cluedo? Table eight. Half of the tables were already full.

"Would you like to play a game of snake and ladders?" Chiron asked me.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, running to table five.

I sat down on the small cushion. Chiron kneeled down and sat. I didn't know horses could sit.

"Your turn first," Chiron said, smiling.

I rolled the dice, landing on one. "I'm in already!"

"So, Ariana," Chiron started slowly, rolling his dice, "who told you about Camp Half Blood?"

"Aster did," I told Chiron.

"Did your father ever mention anything to you about your mother?"

I scowled. "No."

Chiron paused for a short time, moving his coin slowly. "Who's there at home with you?"

"I don't have a home," I snapped back.

"Why not?" Chiron asked.

My breath stopped. "I-I- I ran away."

Chiron looked at me with pity. He cleared his throat. "Oh dear, I'm going down." He moved his coin from 27 to 4.

I laughed.

"Do you have any hobbies?" Chiron asked.

"I can draw," I answered.

"Draw what?"

I shrugged. "Anything. My da- father thought I was mad because I started to draw 'weapons'. He sent me to a school for gifted after that."

Chiron nodded. "Anything else about you I should know?"

"I stole three hundred pounds from my sister. I want to send it back to her," I said after a short pause.

"Who's your sister?"

"Cecilia Adler," I answered.

"Why isn't she here?" Chiron asked patiently.

"Because- because," I blinked away the tears, "she's not an illegitimate child."

"A what?"

"My parents were not married," I said, sniffing.

"So?" Chiron asked, confused.

"Illegitimate children are bad at studies, they always get scolded at-"

"No," Chiron interrupted me sternly. "No, Ariana. Not at all." He stood up from the table. His eyes were glowing fiercely. "Look around you," he said. "This temple-- it was built by children only a bit older than you. This marble was carved by my students. And all of their parents weren't married. This place is ruled by children whose parents are not married."

I was in shock. My stomach twisted into a knot as I continued to listen to Chiron.

"And if your sister thinks that you are incapable of living in this world," Chiron continued, "you will prove her wrong and become extremely capable of living in this same world. Your sister was wrong, Ariana. Glory awaits you here, along with freedom and justice. This is your new home, and I promise you that no one- no one will ever utter those words to you ever again."

I got up from my cushion and hugged Chiron's strong legs. Yeah, that's how small I was back then. "Thank you," I whispered, tears of joy flowing from my eyes.

"Tomorrow," Chiron said, "you will prove that yourself. Friday nights are time for Capture the Flag."

"What's Capture the Flag?"

"It's a fighting game. Two teams are made, and each team given a flag. On each side of the forest, both teams hide their flag somewhere visible, but easily defensible. To win for your team, you need to capture the opponent's flag and carry it across the river that divides the middle of the forest, and acts like a border. I assume you already have a weapon?"

I nodded. "She gave it to me," I said, pointing at the statue of Alexandra.

As though instinctively, the bow and arrows appeared on my person. "See?" I said.

Chiron's eyes gleamed with joy. "Bow and arrows! Finally, a student who is not from the Apollo Cabin to learn bow and arrows!"

He trotted up to the statue of Alexandra and bowed low.

I felt I should probably follow his steps. I walked to the statue. Her eyes seemed like they were twinkling. I could almost see her smug smile.

"Thank you," I said, and bowed to her.

When I stood up again, Chiron was staring at me. A crowd of fifteen year olds and thirteen year olds were gathered around, all of them looking at me in awe.

Wait a minute. They were staring at something above my head.

I looked up. Golden light was floating above my head.

I could hear owls hooting. And all of a sudden, three of them swooped up to me, sitting on my shoulders and arms.

The light turned into a symbol. A golden owl, flapping it's wings fiercely was above my head.

I don't know about you, but I absolutely hate it when three owls just invade my private space and sit on my arms. That was a terrifying experience, to be honest. I was looking to Chiron, pleading him to help, although I didn't open my mouth. I was afraid one of them would peck at my tiny head.

And finally, Chiron seemed to snap out of it as the light faded away.

"Help," I whispered.

Chiron smiled. He shooed away the birds instantly.

"All hail Ariana Ruth Adler, daughter of Athena!"

"Hail!" the other campers shouted, grinning wide.

As soon as they'd chanted hail a couple of times, the campers all left, except for one.

He had striking gray eyes, and platinum blonde hair and a smug smile. "Hey kid," he said.

I tilted my head, confused.

He extended a hand, "I'm Theseus Young, people call me Tess."

"Hi, Tess," I said, shaking his hand. "I'm Ariana."

"Ariana," Chiron said, "Theseus is Athena Cabin's Head Counsellor."

"Basically," Tess said, "I look after your needs. Need new books? I got you covered. Don't know how to sharpen your weapons? I'll teach you. I'll be there to let you know about new events that happen at Camp." He turned to Chiron. "She's an all year camper?"

"I'm afraid she has no other choice."

Tess grinned wider, "Awesome! Glad I won't be the only one stuck in Cabin Six this year."

I was even more confused now.

"See," Tess explained, walking outside the temple with me following him, "most of our siblings-"

"There are more of us?" I asked.

"There are fifteen Athena kids in total," Tess said, "including you."

"Wow."

"Yes, I know," Tess grinned. "But almost all of them leave as soon as the year ends and don't come back until at least two years later. They go for workshops and whatnot and forget about camp once in a while. Not their fault, but each camper from our Cabin has only a bead each. Except for me."

He showed me a leather string on his neck. "I've got five. You get a bead for every summer you stay at Camp."

"Why do you stay here?" I asked.

"I don't have much," Tess shrugged.

We walked in silence for a bit. "Neither do I."

Tess smiled softly. "Well, now you've got me."

I grinned. "When do I get my bead?"

"We got our last bead just a week ago," Tess said, frowning. "Seems like you've got to wait a whole year."

I pouted. "That's sad."

"Hey," Tess said consolingly, "don't worry. It'll go in a jiffy. You'll be getting your bead before you can say 'Empty Fort Strategy'."

"Empty Fort Strategy," I said at once.

"Hey, that's not fair."

I smirked.

"Fine, you're not getting your bead until you learn 'Empty Fort Strategy'. Okay?"

"Deal," I said.

"Now, I'll let you know your schedule tomorrow," Tess informed me. "You'll be taking simple classes here. And don't worry, because all your teachers here are just like you, Ariana. ADHD and dyslexic. They'll teach you well, unlike other schools out there."

_________________________________________________

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

13.2K 499 30
The demigods and magicians thought they might finally get a break. Alas, something bad always happens. That's just how it goes. But this time, they'r...
52.2K 1.4K 50
Kidnapped, separated, forced to save the world by condescending gods-Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson don't need any more immortals on their doorstep...
49K 819 24
Sequel to The lost hero returns ! The battle has just begun. Percy has defeated the giants. Nyx has disappeared. Not even Chaos can find her. Perc...