Forced to attack [Quick trave...

By Little_Spade

Title:逼受成攻[快穿] Author: 心痛怎么治 Lu Xiaogong just wanted to suffer, but he was always mistaken for a strong attac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132 Finale

Chapter 31

1.3K 36 3
By Little_Spade

Chapter 31

After dinner, Lu Lin went to drive, and Lu Xiaogong called Bai Wanming.

At this time, Bai Wanming was very busy.

An urgent phone call from the special assistant this morning knocked Bai Wanming out of bed who wanted to be lazy once in a while.

It turned out that Mrs. Li launched an attack on Mr. Bai's stock market. Fortunately, Mrs. Bai was prepared late and tomorrow morning.

Ji Yuanju's detective agency was not opened for nothing. After Bai Wanming appointed him to check Li Yueru's information, the information was placed in front of Bai Wanming within a few hours.

Also, do you really think that Li Feizhou has nothing to do with finding those shareholders?

Since Mrs. Li dared to do something this time, he dared to chop off his claws.

When Lu Xiaogong called, Bai Wanming was in a meeting, and there was a heated discussion in the meeting room.

The sudden ringtone of the mobile phone brought the heated quarrel to an abrupt end.

A table of people looked at each other and exchanged winks. The conference room was so quiet that only the ringing bells were left.

Seeing that everyone was silent, a chubby manager cursed, "Who forgot to turn off their cell phone? What nonsense? This is a meeting!"

Bai Wanming, who was sitting at the top, twitched his eyebrows, "It's mine."

"Ahem! I'm sorry, President, I didn't know it was your phone that was ringing." The fat manager was so embarrassed that he wanted to find a crack in the ground.

The people below couldn't help laughing.

Bai Wanming ignored these people. He picked up the phone and was about to hang up, but changed his mind after seeing the caller ID.

Bai Wanming got up from his chair and walked out. Before he left, he told everyone in the meeting room, "The meeting will be suspended for fifteen minutes." After speaking,

he immediately pressed the answer button, as if he was afraid that the person on the other end of the phone would wait a long time. wait.

"Xiao Wei, are you up? Have you eaten yet?"

I don't know what the person on the other end of the phone said, but Bai Wanming's face instantly softened, as if the ice had melted.

The people at the big table in the conference room were so surprised by his changes that their jaws dropped. One of them couldn't even hold the pen in his hand, and it fell on the hard floor, making a crisp sound.

This "click", as if some mechanism had been activated, everyone at the table lowered their voices to discuss, "Who was that person who called the president just now? Does anyone know?" "Is the president in a relationship? Tsk tsk, you

guys I didn't see it, the way the president's iceberg melted just now! I was almost tempted." "

Come on, don't think about it, if the president can fall in love with you, he would have liked you a long time ago, so why wait until now?

" Don't I know? Do I still need you to remind me?"

"The president must be in a relationship!"

"Hey, didn't any of you notice that the president's walking posture is a bit strange?"

"Eh? You noticed it too? I found out, but I couldn't figure out why, you know?"

"Maybe I accidentally fell and my butt broke into eight petals."

"Nonsense, how is it possible!" "

Then you said why !"

"If I knew, would I still need to ask you?"

The atmosphere in the meeting room was lively, but Bai Wanming's mood was not very good at the moment, because of what the young man on the phone said. "President, I want to ask you for a few days off. I want to go home and be with my parents. I haven't been back to see them for a long time. This time I will go back and stay for a few days." Hearing Lu Xiaogong's voice

, Bai Wanming's brows became more and more wrinkled, and his face was no longer as gentle as before.

"Go home?"

"Yes, go home."

Why did the young man suddenly want to go home? They obviously slept together last night, shouldn't they be tender and affectionate at this time?

The young man actually wanted to go home?

Are you trying to avoid him?

Bai Wanming thought more and more.

He thought of the performance of the young man in the past few months

. Apart from looking at him furtively, he also seemed to show other signs of liking for him.

Even when I told him that I asked him to be my boyfriend, the other party didn't show joy, but was frightened.

Could it be?

In fact, young people...

don't like themselves at all?

This speculation made Bai Wanming feel anxious, he suppressed his anxiety, "Xiao Wei, why do you suddenly want to go home? Is it..." Was it

because he took advantage of others last night? So youth want to escape from themselves?

"Brother told me today that my parents miss me, so let me go back and be with them."

Lu Xiaogong didn't know the twists and turns in Bai Wanming's mind. But he also knew that running away as soon as he got the man fucked, he looked like a scumbag who had just abandoned him. He had no choice but to pull his brother out to block the gun.

After all, he didn't know how to explain it either.

Do you want to tell the male lead, I'm sorry, because the position is not suitable, let's not make an appointment?

The promising high-quality small attack finally became a shou, but I still couldn't escape the curse of being an attack.

Lu Xiaogong, who was severely traumatized psychologically, wanted to be quiet.

"Is that so?" As long as the young man doesn't want to leave himself, it's fine, "Then when are you going to come back?" After

thinking about it, Lu Xiaogong compared a number, "About a week."

"So long?"

Bai Wanming frowned Tighten it up, so he won't see the young man for seven days?

If you don't see each other for a day, it's like three autumns. In this way, seven days is twenty-one years!

In twenty-one years, he probably has become a bad old man, and Bai Wanming felt that he couldn't stand it.

"How long?" Lu Xiaogong asked back, how long is a week?

"Too long."

"Five days, no less." Lu Xiaogong protested, he really needed time to calm down and think about life.

Do you want to change the object?

What if it is another victim?

Lu Xiaogong is very distressed, the two have no future. Although he was actually very happy yesterday, but I heard that doing it is even more enjoyable.

Bai Wanming calculated in his mind, five days, counted as fifteen years, which is still a long time.

Bai Wanming was very unhappy, but there was nothing he could do about it, after all, judging by the tone of the young man, there was no room for this matter to turn around.

"Well, it's only five days. If you don't come back after five days, then I'll go to your house and find your parents in person."

Bai Wanming's tone was not serious, but Lu Xiaogong was inexplicable. I heard a seriousness from inside.

He knew that the hero would really do what he said.

Of course, Lu Xiaogong didn't think about not coming back after leaving, after all, although their positions were not right.

but!

The male protagonist is the target of the attack!

My future is still tied to the other party, how could I not come back if I can't come back?

Lu Xiaogong is not so tough yet.

"I see, then I won't bother you, go get busy and hang up first."

Lu Xiaogong didn't forget that what the system said before, the female paired with the male lead's company, and now the male lead is probably It's good to answer his calls sometimes.

Before Bai Wanming could say anything, the other end of the phone had already hung up, and a beeping sound came from the phone.

He stood there holding his mobile phone in silence for a while, then opened the v-mail that he didn't use very much, and used the transfer function to transfer a sum of money to the young man.

Because there is a limit on transfers, Bai Wanming can only transfer one million at a time.

Too little, Bai Wanming sighed in his heart. Not only less, but also troublesome to transfer money.

It seems that next time I need to get a black card for the young man, or give him my secondary card to use?

I don't know if the young people are willing or not.

President: It's a little small, don't be disgusted, buy good ones for your parents-in-law and take them back. Next time I have free time, I will go back with you to visit their old people.

After the message was sent, Bai Wanming kept staring at the phone screen, waiting for the young man's reply.

Lu Xiaogong, who heard the voice and clicked into the V letter, first saw several transfers, and then saw this message. After seeing this message, he almost couldn't help but spit.

What the hell are father-in-law and mother-in-law?

You don't fit your status as a domineering president, do you know that?

Lu Xiaogong's hands couldn't help shaking.

From this moment on, Bai Wanming's image of being wise and martial arts completely collapsed in Lu Xiaogong's heart.

Also, it's a million if you make a random shot, so it's a little bit less?

Have you considered the feelings of a poor man like him?

Lu Xiaogong felt that he never hated the rich more than now.

Seeing his appearance, Lu Lin came over curiously and asked, "What did you see? So excited?"

When he saw the content on the screen clearly, he raised his eyebrows, "Not bad, it seems that Boss Bai treats you It's quite sincere."

In this way, he was relieved.

Anyway, he was serious about his brother, not just playing around.

It's a million if you make a casual move! To be honest, Lu Lin felt a little sour. You must know that although he inherited the family business and is a boss in name, in fact, his annual salary as a boss is less than a million.

Unlike Lu Xiaogong, Lu Lin didn't have anything wrong with Bai Wanming calling their parents parents-in-law. After all, he didn't know much about Bai Wanming.

I only know that the other party is a very successful businessman, young and promising, and a very good person. Now if I add a little more, that is my younger brother's boyfriend. If there is more, it will be gone.

"By the way, Xiaowei." Lu Lin suddenly remembered something.

"What's wrong, brother?" Lu Xiaogong turned his head and glanced at Lu Lin, with some doubts on his face.

Why did you call him all of a sudden?

"Give me Mr. Bai's contact information. I can contact you if you have anything to do in the future."

Mr. Bai, as his younger brother's boyfriend, and his own brother, don't even have a contact information, so he can't justify it.

"Okay, I'll ask the president." Lu Xiaogong felt that Lu Lin's request was not too much, so he agreed without thinking.

However, I still have to talk to the male lead.

"Well, you can ask."

Lu Lin took his eyes away from Lu Xiaogong's phone, it is impolite to watch someone chatting all the time, even if this person is his younger brother, Lu Lin can't disrespect him so much.

Boyfriend: President, my brother said he wanted your contact information, so I gave him your personal phone number.

Bai Wanming looked at the news that popped up on his phone, and raised his eyebrows, brother-in-law wants his number?

He replied.

President: Yes.

After thinking about it, he added a few more words.

President: We are already boyfriends, and you are still called President, isn't it a little strange?

Little Boyfriend: Then what should my name be?

CEO: Call me boyfriend or call me by name.

Boyfriend? It's too shameful, isn't it? Bai Wanming? It feels a little weird again.

Lu Xiaogong looked at the phone, and unconsciously frowned.

Unexpectedly, his expression misunderstood Lu Lin successfully.

"What? Boss Bai disagrees?"

"No, no, no." Lu Xiaogong quickly shook his head to deny, "He agreed."

Since he hadn't figured out what to call the male lead, Lu Xiaogong decided to give the phone to him first. his brother.

He dug out the address book and said to Lu Lin, "Brother, take out your phone, and I'll give you the president's private number .

"

A string of numbers.

The note is, my brother's boyfriend.

After giving out the number, Lu Xiaogong turned over the V letter again.

After thinking about it, he typed a line.

Boyfriend: Then I will call you Awan from now on, right? Armin is too popular.

Xiaobai...

Lu Xiaogong didn't dare to call out.

President: As long as you like it, why don't you get paid? Is it because there are too few?

Lu Xiaogong: "..."

Is one million still less? Evil rich people.

Little Boyfriend: No, I forgot for a while, so I'll get it now.

After receiving a few transfers, Lu Xiaogong changed the male protagonist's note to Ah Wan. At this moment, Lu Lin's voice came from the side, "Xiaowei, are you alright?"

Lu Xiaogong sent the last message over .

Little Boyfriend: I'm going home with my brother first, Ah Wan, you can do your business first.

Lu Xiaogong subconsciously wanted to type the word president, but deleted it the next moment.

Ah Wan: Good.

Lu Xiaogong put away his phone and quickly responded, "Okay, okay."

"Xiaowei, my car didn't come over, how do we get out of here?"

Lu Lin was a little distressed, he was driving Mr. Bai's car last night over here.

"It's okay, CEO... Ah Wan's garage has a lot of cars, let me drive as I please."

"Yo, did you change your tune?"

Lu Lin joked casually, and he followed Lu Xiaogong to Bai Wanming's garage, where he After seeing the cars clearly, he gasped.

It was exactly the same as Lu Xiaogong's reaction back then.

At the same time, a trace of envy, jealousy and hatred rose in his heart. You know, although Lu Lin is a small boss, the car he travels with is just a million-dollar Mercedes.

The price of any car in this garage is more than this, and I don't know how many times more expensive it is.

"Xiao Wei, did you mean the truth just now? You can drive any of the cars here?"

Lu Lin still couldn't believe it. This random car is worth more than ten million!

How can his own brother He De!

Damn, he's sore!

Today, he is still a sour lemon essence. "Brother ,

let's drive whichever one you like." "

Really?

" I looked at all the cars, and finally chose a red limited edition Maserati. "That's it." "Okay." "Brother, you can drive later."

He still has a sore back and weak legs.

The red Maserati drove slowly out of the half-mountain villa, and disappeared into the driveway after a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 1.6K 39
Offline Reading not mine The villain is always chasing the supporting male Author: Five Rabbits Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2023-06-09 La...
14.3K 562 37
Description: This is the continuation of The Villain's Whitewashing Method, from ch 201-Extras...
66.7K 2.8K 87
Short Title : TEWRCFC Alternate Title : 末世重生之炮灰逆袭 Status : Completed ( 279 chapter + 6 extra ) Author : 汝夫人 Genre : Romance, Yaoi Please don't report...
19.6K 617 94
Title︰七果茶 Author︰耽美同人 Status: Completed Description: [Please note that a powerful alien is approaching, and it is exuding strong mating pheromones t...