Seraph

By 13aroness

She decided to do the world a favor and kept to herself ever since she was turned into a demon. Always alone... More

Texas 1830
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Volterra 1831
15
Volterra 1863
17
18
19
Texas 1935
21
Pennsylvania 1948
Ohio 1950
Pennsylvania 1950
25
Volterra 1950
Pennsylvania 1950
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
Not an Update
43
Texas 1951
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Pennsylvania 1952
Alaska 1962
54
55
56
57
Alaska 1965
Montana 1966
60
61
Texas 1980
63
64
New York 1999
California 1999
Louisiana 1999
Washington 2003
69
70
71
72
Washington 2004
Washington 2005
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Not an Update
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
New York 2005
90
Massachusetts 2006
92
93
94
95
96
97
Not an Update
98
99
Texas 2006
Washington 2006
102
103
104

37

2.8K 166 15
By 13aroness

Serafina continued her rotation. She spent time with each family member and slowly got used to everyone. Still not comfortable but no longer as jumpy. It was progress.

When the weekend was approaching, and she was leaving Rosalie at her door for goodnight, she held her back before she could open the door. Rosalie gave her a confused look but followed her request and didn't go in. She held her hand and stood outside.

"Rosalie, will you go on a date with me tomorrow? Just the two of us?" she shyly asked.

"Yes!" Rosalie exclaimed excitedly, "But wait, isn't it Alice and Jasper's day tomorrow?"

"They're fine with it," Serafina explained.

"Of course, we're fine with it. It was our idea!" Alice said to Jasper inside the house. Serafina and Rosalie were able to hear it from outside. Serafina rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah? What are we going to do?" Rosalie asked, excitement building back up.

"There's going to be a car show in Pittsburgh this weekend," she smiled, "a little birdie told me you would like to go."

"I've heard of that car show on the radio! I want to go!" Emmett exclaimed from inside just when Rosalie was about to respond.

"You can't go on their date with them," Edward admonished from the same room.

Serafina began to get a little annoyed with the interruptions. Rosalie brought her into herself for a hug when she felt the increase in body heat. Nothing else was needed. The fire was extinguished before it had a chance to turn into anger. Serafina slowly exhaled, not even realizing she was holding her breath.

"You're all being too much! At least pretend not to listen in," Esme chided all the teens inside, "It's alright dear, you keep going over your date. Just pretend we're not even here." She continued.

Serafina clutched Rosalie tighter after hearing the mother. More so out of embarrassment. Rosalie couldn't help her soft chuckles.

"The weather doesn't look too good, but it should be fine if this was Alice's idea. I can't wait! I'm so excited for tomorrow! I heard about the car show on the radio, too. I was going to ask Carlisle if that could be our family day with you, but this is better!" Rosalie practically squealed. She pushed Serafina back to look at her properly, but then she suddenly gasped, startling Serafina, "What am I going to wear? What are you going to wear? Your dresses are beautiful, but it's not the time for that flowy style."

The door swung partially open as Rosalie began to overthink how to dress for the next day. Alice stood there, "I forgot to tell you! We have two new dresses for you both!" she exclaimed as she pushed the door open, revealing Esme carrying two clothing bags.

"If you liked the dress I made for Rosie before, you'll love these! Alice's designs were amazing. I can't wait to see them on you both. I've been around Rosie so long now. Her sizing was easy. But even though I got Serafina's sizing right for those casual clothes," she said, giving Rosalie a look that caused her to avert her eyes, "it's different for dresses. So how about we try these before you leave so I can make adjustments if needed?" Esme explained.

The four walked inside and went to Rosalie's room to try on the dresses. Alice and Rosalie sat on the bed. Esme hung up the dresses on a hook Rosalie had up specially to put up outfits when she needed to dress up for some occasions. She unzipped it and revealed a gorgeous black dress with a plunging neckline and off-the-shoulders but with short sleeves. Rosalie's eyes lit up at the sight; they looked just like the movie stars wore. It was very Hollywood, which was very much what Esme did not like her to wear. But it looked like Alice was turning her onto it. She put her eyes expectantly on the other bag. She wanted to see what she had prepared for Serafina.

"Now, I know we usually put our Rosie here in red, but I thought we could switch it up this time. Be a little adventurous and put Serafina in red. I think you would look stunning!" Esme stated as she unzipped the other bag to reveal it to everyone.

Serafina wasn't prepared for it. It was beautiful. It had a lower neckline than she was used to, but she wasn't afraid to show a little skin. She loved dressing up. She only got nervous with casual wear because she wasn't used to it. But this dress, while still glamorous, maintained a bit of elegance as it was a bit longer than Rosalie's and had long sleeves.

"Now we know Rosie's is a bit more revealing. But! I remembered you had that white fur shawl. I figured you could cover yourself up with that and wear some gloves," Esme explained, "but you, my dear," she said as she looked at Serafina, "I know you won't be cold, but we still have to look normal, so I talked Alice into giving you long sleeves in her design, and I think it works well."

"Come over tomorrow to get ready! I'm sure we can doll you up real nice between the three of us," Alice said excitedly, "we can go through all the jewelry, accessories, and shoes between our three closets. It'll be fun!"

"How were you planning on getting there?" Esme asked.

"I could take you two, if you like, on my way to work," Carlisle called out from downstairs as he walked out of his study.

"Can I go to drop them off with you? Please? I at least want to see the outside since I can't go in," Emmett asked, "I'll be good, and I'll just run home after."

"Only if the girls say it's okay," Carlisle answered, "we don't even know if she'll accept my offer yet."

"Yes, please. And thank you, Carlisle," Serafina graciously accepted the offer, knowing her other option was just running there with Rosalie. She hadn't thought about that part at all. It wouldn't have been fair to Rosalie to run in her heels, make up and dress on their date. She decided she'd have to make a phone call tomorrow to ensure their ride back.

"Now that that's settled, you can change in the bathroom. We'll see if I need to make some corrections tonight," Esme urged while handing her the dress.

"Please, we're all women here," Serafina laughed and began to take off her dress. But stopped when she felt a cold gaze coming from the bed.

"You're very casual with being naked around other women," Rosalie commented. She couldn't help it. She was furious when she had seen Alice in the tub with her but chalked it up to a one-time thing. She assumed it was Alice just being Alice. But Serafina willingly undressing in front of Alice and Esme had her curious if it was Serafina. If she were okay with being naked in front of other women, she would have to stop it. She knew Serafina was possessive. She was too. Just not as much. But she didn't want others to see her body at will.

Alice and Esme looked at each other. Both could feel the tension in the room from that simple comment. They both wondered how Serafina would handle it.

Serafina could feel the danger, "not anybody. This is your mother and sister. People who have partners and who have no interest in me. And who I have no interest in. I am only for you. If you don't want these two to see my body, I'll change in the bathroom." She calmly explained, looking Rosalie in the eye.

"No, you're right. They're my family and have no bad thoughts towards you," she admitted.

"You know I'm family too. I think it would be fine if- ow!" Emmett suddenly exclaimed. They had all heard a smack.

"Sisters. Not okay," they heard Carlisle scold him the next moment.

"I was kidding!" Emmett innocently answered.

The women ignored the men. Although Serafina had gotten the green light to change in front of them, she still carried her dress to the bathroom and changed. She only came back once it was on. The fit was almost perfect. Esme noted where corrections were needed, and Serafina returned to the bathroom to change. She said her goodbyes and returned to her shack for the night.

The next day, everyone knew the plan, and Serafina met up with them to get ready. Alice took her to her room to surprise Rosalie with her result while Esme helped Rosalie. Once finished, Alice called out to Rosalie, who confirmed she was also ready. Both rooms were down the hall from each other. Rosalie opened her door while Serafina opened hers. Both women's eyes lit up at the sight of the other. Broad smiles on their faces that they both tried to pull back but failed.

Where Rosalie's outfit was technically more revealing, with the fur, she was very much covered to give her a more mature look. But she did nothing to cover her face. Her long golden blond hair was styled and left down. Her makeup was flawless. Serafina's outfit showed off her figure while maintaining its elegance. But she still had to wear her partial veil because of her eyes. Her long dark hair was half up with a small headpiece across the top that had the partial veil. It covered her eyes, but you could still see part of her beautiful face. Both women looked like movie stars.

Serafina rushed over, holding her hands and looking her over, "You're beautiful."

"Why does that sound different from 'you look beautiful'?" Emmett asked after opening the door from his room.

"Because she means all of Rosalie is beautiful. Not just her looks. She's just too embarrassed to say her full thoughts," Edward said while opening his door, "if you could hear everything she was gushing about Rosalie in her head, it would make you want to throw up."

"You telling everyone her thoughts doesn't help her be any less embarrassed," Jasper called from downstairs.

"I know. It's more fun this way," Edward answered as he walked by the couple to make his way down the stairs, stopping just before he made his descent as he looked at Serafina glaring at him, "Her thoughts about you were just as vomit-inducing, if not more so." He said with a slight grin as the glare now came from Rosalie. He then continued on his way down the stairs as if nothing happened.

"Did you know I dislike him?" Serafina asked Rosalie.

"So do I," she answered. She then put her eyes back on Serafina, "You're beautiful too." She grinned. Serafina smiled back. They then walked down the stairs together.

"You both look great!" Carlisle smiled. He then thought for a moment, "I think there's still film in the camera!" he quickly sped away and returned with a large camera. It took him a while, but soon a picture was taken of them. Both with their heads held high and close together.

"Before we go," Serafina called out, "may I use your phone?"

They looked at her questioningly but took her to the back living room. The phone was tucked into a corner. She thanked them and then made her call. The call was in Spanish. The only one able to understand didn't even get much from it. But he didn't care. It was none of his business.

Carlisle drove them to the venue. Emmett was in the front so the couple could sit together in the back. They all found it pretty amusing how excited Serafina was. It was her first time in a car. She was looking around at everything. Emmett would point things out for her, as would Rosalie. Carlisle would join in on occasion. All of them were very patient in explaining what they knew about the car. But all of their knowledge was limited. So, they were only able to point out the basics.

Carlisle stopped at the venue entrance, "have fun, you two. Do you think you'll need a ride home?"

"Thank you again, Carlisle, but that won't be necessary. I'll get her home safely." Serafina said as she opened the door. She just put her foot out the door, and that was enough to grab many people's attention.

Soon a young man ran over and offered his hand to her with a charming smile, "Allow me," he smiled.

Serafina refused. She didn't want to touch him. She didn't want him to feel entitled to pester her further for helping her up, "No, thank you. I'm fine." She said while avoiding his hand, "Excuse me."

The young man refused to move, "I insist."

The car immediately burst into heat. Before anyone could say anything, the front door had already opened.

"My sister said, 'No, thank you.' Please respect that." He said as he stood up from the car. His massive frame shadowed the man waiting at the back door. He looked up and saw Emmett with furrowed brows staring at him. The young man was tall and fit but could not compare to Emmett's large, muscular frame. The young man's legs shook as he stumbled over his apology and practically ran away to return to his friends.

Emmett then walked over to the back door and offered his hand to Serafina. She accepted and allowed him to help her. She smiled at him and pulled away her hand as she turned around to help Rosalie.

Emmett was happy she had accepted his help, but he noticed she had left something in his palm when she released his hand. He opened his hand, and his eyes nearly popped out of his skull as he looked at the five dollars she had left in his hands, "Did you tip me?" he asked Serafina.

"Yes, thank you for your help." She smiled back.

"You know you don't have to tip me. A simple thank you is enough, we're family," Emmett said.

"It is? Oh, well, thank you," she said as she held her hand up to accept the money back.

"No, I'm keeping this. It was a gift, after all. But still! In the future, you don't have to. But I'll accept if you do." Emmett grinned as he got back into the car.

Serafina couldn't help rolling her eyes as they left them alone at the venue. Rosalie chuckled, "That's a lot of money you lost just now,"

"He earned it," she shrugged.

As they walked to the entrance, the two had lots of eyes on them. But when they reached the gate, they were asked for their tickets. Rosalie looked at Serafina expectantly but then realized she had never noticed Serafina leave their sphere of territory. When did she have a chance to buy tickets? The expectation turned to worry. Serafina saw it all and squeezed her hand in reassurance.

A man in a costly-looking suit and hair slicked back walked over with two large bodyguards and walked to the two women, "¿Doña?" he called.

"Sí," Serafina answered. Rosalie noticed a seriousness come over Serafina. A majesty as though speaking to her subjects, "Are you the one who will be assisting me?"

"Yes, ma'am, my name is Robert Snyder," he eagerly responded. Happy she spoke English, "I understand we'll go through the car show. If anything should catch your eye, just let me know."

Serafina nodded at him, "Keep your distance; I'll signal you if I need you. But first. We need tickets."

"Of course," he answered, purchasing tickets for all five to enter.

They kept a distance but couldn't help looking at the two beautiful women in front with curiosity. She was a crucial client of his firm. Their firm originated in Texas but was so strong and successful that they made branches nationwide. Mainly major cities. Their new offices in Pittsburgh had just opened a few years before. But all were told in every branch upon hire that they had a major client to whom they all had to be very respectful. She was called La Doña. When he had gotten a call from their home office telling him to meet her at the car show and do whatever she wanted. He knew he had to bring his A-game. He brought a lot of money in case she needed it and had brought two of the firm's bodyguards to protect it. He would make sure she was taken care of.

Rosalie led the way through the car show. She stopped at nearly every stall to hear everything about the car it advertised. Several times young or even older men would go over to chat them up. Serafina would not have it. She looked back at Snyder. He took her signal and would have the bodyguards sweep the strangers away. It reached the point where Snyder understood when to send those men away without being told. Most venue people knew these women weren't to be approached casually. But it still didn't stop them all, but that was when Snyder stepped in.

They made it inside the building to where sports and luxury cars were being shown. Rosalie's eyes lit up as she eagerly made her way through. Dragging Serafina to point out everything she liked about the vehicles and excitedly listening to the salesmen. Anytime she walked up to a salesman, they would get overly excited and not from the prospect of selling a car. The sports and luxury car salesmen seemed more confident than those outside the facility. Serafina was somewhat irritable. Rosalie didn't notice her glaring at the men because she was too excited to learn about the cars.

Snyder noticed. He noticed the unusual relationship the two women in front had. No matter how strange he found it, he would never comment on it. But he felt sorry for all the men who never had a chance. He knew they all had eyes for the young women in front.

They soon came upon a Jaguar stall, and Rosalie practically swooned at the sight of the car. The salesmen didn't even explain anything to them about the vehicle. He just asked them where their husbands were so he could talk to them about the car. This immediately brought a frown to both of their faces. Rosalie didn't even want to hear anymore. But Serafina could feel her disappointment. Serafina looked to the other side and saw a beautiful BMW.

The BMW salesmen had been watching the two gorgeous women as they made their way through the venue. While most other salesmen would still keep their professionalism, he knew the one at the Jaguar stall wouldn't. But to hear him outright ask to speak to their husbands. He couldn't help but shake his head at his stupidity. These women were not ordinary housewives. For one, he could see they were closer than ordinary friends. Two, they had someone, possibly a butler, not too far away, who would direct their bodyguards to protect them when needed. These women had money. He wasn't a fool. If he played his cards right, he might have a sale.

As soon as he caught the brunette's eye, he put on a decent smile and pointed to the BMW convertible he was advertising. He assumed he had caught her eye, but it was covered with a veil. He wasn't sure until he saw her whisper to the blond, who excitedly turned around and led the way to his stall—dragging the brunette by hand. But the brunette had a loving smile while being dragged over. He was successful. He gave the blond a pamphlet and began explaining the vehicle in detail. The blond was eager to learn. He supposed because of how helpful he was being. She liked him. Because she had even given him their names, so he knew the blond was Rosalie and the brunette was Serafina. He answered every question she asked. Rosalie expressed her appreciation for his help and admiration for the car.

Serafina stood a bit behind Rosalie because of how enthusiastic she had gotten at how this man was answering her questions, being professional and courteous. He never once glanced at their chests or any part of their bodies. He made sure to maintain eye contact. Once Serafina heard Rosalie's appreciation and admiration, she turned to Snyder and signaled toward the car. She then gave him another look and signaled to her dress color. She finished by putting her finger to her lips in a shush gesture. Snyder nodded in understanding.

It was already late in the evening when Rosalie finished speaking to that BMW salesman. Serafina led them out and then turned to Snyder, "You're going to take us home now."

"Yes, ma'am." He nodded. Ordering one of the bodyguards to the front with the driver as he opened the door for the women to enter the back. Before he closed the door, he told Serafina in a low voice he didn't know Rosalie could hear as well, "You can trust them. While they take you home, I'll take care of what you requested." He then raised his voice to a normal volume, saying, "I hope you ladies have a wonderful night." Before closing the door and turning around to go back inside with the remaining bodyguard.

Rosalie gave Serafina a questioning look. She just shook her head as they began giving directions to the driver to take them home. The bodyguard opened the back door and offered his hand once they made it home, "No, thank you. I'm fine." She told him. The bodyguard immediately brought his hand back with no hesitation. The driver and guard waited until the women entered their home before leaving.

"Guess what!" Emmett said, jumping down the stairs, "Carlisle got tickets for all of us to go to the car show tomorrow! We get to see it too!"

"Really? That's great! It's so nice! I'll show you all my favorite stalls!" Rosalie said as she ran over to him.

Serafina had turned around to leave when she felt a hand grab her by each arm, "Oh no, you don't. Tell us how it went! What can we look forward to?" Emmett said as he held one side while Edward grabbed her by the other.

"I want to know how it went too. And I want to know if what Alice saw is right," Edward added.

Both men carried her to the family room where the rest of the family was waiting, including Rosalie. She patted the sofa seat next to her. Serafina happily took her spot beside her, and they told the family about their day. They then discussed their plans for the next day together.

Edward saw her mind and knew Alice's vision was correct. He was impressed. A tiny bit jealous too. But he still wanted to hear more about what they would see at the car show, so he didn't dwell on it much. He knew he'd get to see the vision come to life soon and he was excited to see Rosalie's reaction. Serafina wasn't that bad he supposed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 19.2K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
673K 12K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...
514K 18.3K 49
"The past fabricates our exposition, but it is not the whole story." Having the well known and beloved Alice as her twin, Hannah has always had...
1.4M 48.1K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...