Don't Say NO [Book 1]

By Alexander226

Warning: may contain strong language, sexual contact, and violence Dawn acts like a complete airhead... More

Don't Say NO
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 ( Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11(Edited)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Message + Characters
Please look out for these books of the Don't series

Chapter 17

133K 3.8K 514
By Alexander226

Most of the night I kept to myself, trying not to bring any attention to me. With my head down, I didn't want to look at Victors cold eyes again. I really didn't want to think he killed those girls, but he gave me this look that said, 'target found, must kill,' like what am I to think?

Once dinner was over, we headed to the living area where the men spoke about the 'human world'. As for Marika and Melantha, they were fighting about something, I didn't really care for it. Most of the time I found myself nodding my head, it was past midnight, the last time I checked. Who talks this much? Then again I never really talk much.

I thought about joining Marika and Melantha's conversation but I thought it would be rude of me not to mention that Mel would take my head. It was reasonable only because I hit her. But I had too, her mouth... she pissed me off. At least I still got it, getting into fights was my specialty and here I thought I was getting soft.

I felt someone sit beside me as I shifted. Not thinking I leaned over to the person to rest my head but soon felt warm hands go behind my back and under my legs. Opening my heavy eyelids I saw Connors blue suit and back into darkness. His scent filled my senses.

In and out of sleep, he headed to River's room but passed it. What was he doing? He opened his bedroom door, taking me to his bed. In all truth I never really slept in the same bed as him. I would lay there but could never sleep. I would always sleep at his desk or the floor. It didn't really bother me as much.

He covered me in the blanket, placed a hand on my forehead as it slid down to my hair and then the pillow. His warm lips rested on my forehead, and his time I really tried to open my eyes but I was too far back to do so. What if his is just a dream? My wish to have him, to have him touch me, to take me. In this wonderful dream I found the energy to see a shadow into the darkness walk to the door. Leaving me for the light on the other side. Reaching out I wanted to touch him but couldn't. Watching the door slowly close, like in a nightmare, I fell into a deep sleep.

***

The gentle summer breeze washed over me, watching the ocean waves clash into each other. The sound of seagulls filled my ears mixed with the sound of the water. The sand was hot under my feet as I let my toes dig into it. When was the last time I stud in front of the sea like this?

'Hello,' a voice said behind me.

"Hello," I said without looking back. She came to my side and watched the waves.

'Are you thinking about crossing too,' the tone of her voice was sad almost.

"Crossing? What's on the other side," looking out there was nothing but the sun falling down.

'I don't know, I can't cross yet but I assume loved ones are on the other side of these waters,' she smiled. Her long, brown hair touched the middle of her back, her bangs cover her eyes but they were still visible. She had a cat like look to her, just like my sister.

Behind her I say a little boy, maybe six, watching the water. Reaching out his arms I watched him start to walk. Was he trying to kill himself? I walked around the girl to get to him but she grabbed my arm. 'You can't stop him, trust me, I have tried before. People who come here come and go. And the only way to leave is to cross.'

"What is this place," I asked.

'A place between life and death... I guess,' she said letting go of my arm.

"Are you..."

'No,' she said quickly. 'I'm dreaming right know. And because I can talk to you and that you can see me. Then you're dreaming too. You see, only the spirit may cross into this place but we can never cross the sea, until it is time.'

'How do you know all this?' this was some messed up dream but it's better than my mom trying to kill me.

'I don't,' she smiled, turning her back to the sea. 'I should go, it was nice meeting you,' saying good bye, watching her run into towards the dark forest, but disappear into thin air before going in. I forgot to ask her name.

Touching the sand, is this really a dream, I let it escape through my fingers. It feels so real. I wonder if this place really is between life and death. Laughing out loud, I found myself going mad.

"Dawn," someone whispered as the air became still and the water was no longer moving. It was like time stopped, but it did stop. "Dawn," the voice screamed out. Circling around I tried to find the person but no one was around, not even that boy.

"Whose there?" I called back as the sun fell leaving me in the dark. My heart began to race at the sound of footsteps in the sand that slowly turned into glass. A gust of wind blew me off my feet, making me fall. Looking around, I couldn't see a thing. Laughter circled around me, closing my eyes and covering my ears, I tried to block it out.

Click!

Turning my head I say a light. The kind that you would find on a stage, pointing down. The sound of heels hitting the floor made me stand as a figure came into the light. Her cat like smile brought shivers down my back. Playing with the bloody knife in her hand, I stepped back. "Mom," voice braking.

"Dawn, my dear," dry tears ran down her cheeks, along with her make up. Tilting her head," it's time for your nap. Let mommy help you like she did to the others," out of nowhere a little girl in a bloody pink dress, came into the light along with a few other girls who were much older, covered in blood.

"What have you done," I asked.

The little girl mouthed the word 'run', and that's what I did. "Yes, run. I'll enjoy that more," she sighed, lifting the knife to his lips, licking it. Slowly stepping out of the light she followed me in the dark. Making a full sprit, I hoped I could shack her off. But it was no use, the sound of her heels grow louder as she called my name over and over again. "What's wrong Dawn? I'll make it quick," shivering I knew she was smiling.

"No this isn't you," I yelled, turned around to face her.

"Believe as you will but I will kill you," her voice surrounded me. "Just like I did to the others, human," her laughter shucked the ground, making the floor under me shudder. Taking a breath I tried to grab something but it was useless. I watched her face appear in the shadow as she dived down for me. I felt a scream escape my lips, lifting my arm to block the knife from hitting my face, "Your blood is mine."

...

Waking up in cold sweat, I covered my face, holding back the tears. I knew it was too good to be true. She came again. Lifting my arm I found a red mark where mom have stabbed me. Touching it lightly, it still burned as a rush of pain ran up my arm. Pulling it close to me, I turned to my side and curled myself into a ball. Shifting around I found I was not the only one in the bed. Lifting the blanket in a panic, I found Connor sleeping like he would normally would be. Nothing but boxers.

Touching his chest I found it still. Sighing in relief, I looked up at the ceiling and smiled and laughed a little. Looking back at his face, he looked so peaceful. I wish I could, touching his lips lightly with my fingertips, I leaned in. Blushing, I took my hand away realizing what I just did. Looking at the closet that stood at the end of the bed, I touched my lips with the hand that touched his. What am I doing, shaking my head in disbelief. Remembering our time in the bath, were he touched me, were I rubbed him. Covering my now red face, I felt my core aching in pleasurable pain. Shivering, I felt my inside melt at the thought of Connor inside. Rubbing my legs together I decided it was best to get out of the bed before I did something.

Trying to get over Connor I felt his chest move, shifting, he took me make down onto the bed with his friend rubbing my hip. God, save me, I cried inside. Looking at Connor's sleepy face, his eyes turned red. Putting his fingers through my hair he pulled me into a kiss. Invading my month he pulled my hair, taking his lips off mine he placed little kisses on my jaw bone and down my neck. "You smell like you're in heat again Nina," again her name. Please, stop, just see me. I thought as I let the tears fall. "Nina," he said wiping the tears away.

"Do we really look alike to you," I asked.

"Dawn," he was out of the bed faster than I could imagine. "What are you doing?" running his fingers through his hair and his other hand rested on his hip.

"That should be my line," I said coldly making my way off the bed. "Why was I sleeping next to a pervert like you?"

"The sun was coming up when I took you to bed, I didn't feel like finding a place to sleep," he walked over to the closet and pulled out his suitcase. Turning on the lamp, my eyes were glued to him. I noticed his skin was paler than normal. It then hit me he didn't eat much yesterday.

"Did you have enough to eat yesterday?"

"I'm fine," he answered when slightly turning his head towards me.

"Why aren't you eating?"

He dropped whatever he had in his hand and made a complete 90 degree turn. "Why does it matter to you if I eat or not. Are you afraid that I'll loss control and kill you?" I stayed quickly in my little spot thinking of what to say. "You're not my mother, so don't act like one."

"No, I'm not your mother but you are my pet," I said as he stiffened when is eyes glued to me.

"What did you say?" the tone of his voice made me quiver.

"You heard me," the words were shaky as they came out. "Our first meet, I was told to take care of you. So I'm your master.

"Really?" his eyes turned into a shade of red. "You are mine human, not the other way around."

"It is the other way around, you can't even take care of yourself," he vanished, wrapping his arm around me with his hand on my neck. He squeezed a little but not hard enough to hurt me. "Let me take care of you." Placing my hand on his elbow, he let go of me, letting me to turn toward him. He was lost in thought, as his eyes grow redder. I didn't think he was looking at me but through me. Why won't you look at me, placing my hand on his cheek I got on the tip of my toes but it wasn't enough. My hand moved down his cheek to the back of his neck were I pulled him closer.

Taking his mouth he pulled my hips toward him as he deepened the kiss. Feeling his fangs pop out be cut my bottom lip. Braking the kiss, he licked the cut and suck on it. Pushing him away, shivering as I pulled him to the bed. He was letting me do all this and I liked it. I wanted him, needed him, but does he want me? Now sitting on his lap with my legs on ether side of his hip. He hugged me close to unzip the red dress. Growling he pulled the dress over my head and quickly took my breast into his mouth. Licking the tip and suck, I moaned lifting myself. He then gently bit the nip making me gasp. "Look at me," he husky voice said. I didn't realize me eyes were closed and there he was. His glowing red eyes were watching me, "beautiful," he whispered invading me mouth.

Running his nails up and down my leg to my underwear, ripping the sides, taking them off. Growling he sucked on my breast once more pushing me closer with one hand. The other hand ran down my butt to my folds. Rubbing me gently, barely touching my insides. Moving my hips back and forth, I tried to let it in but he was holding back. "Please," I called out.

"I'll break you," his hot breath whispered into my ear. I felt my inside squeeze for the touch.

"Please," I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You humans should know your limits," was he like his to Nina. Telling her he'll break her, telling her what her limits were? "I cannot be your first." I gave him a small laugh.

"You idiot. Just drink my blood, before its no longer rich," I was so angry.

"I don't need anymore," he said.

"It was not enough, your still too pale. This is my job, let me do it," no longer seeing crimson in his eyes. His lips became thin. Sighing I got up to find something to wear that wasn't that god damn dress. But I didn't have a choose. "I know why you don't do it."

"Oh really," he sighed.

"You scared," I whispered. "You don't want to hurt me because of what happened to the others. And you don't want to get too close or you'll wake up to see me dead, just like Nina."

Within seconds I found myself on the bed, "who told you about her?" rage filled his eyes as he squeezed my wrist in his hands. "Who told you?" he growled.

"You did," I said without hesitation. He study me for a moment. Throwing himself off of me and back to the closet. "Connor, I'm,"

"I don't want to see you when I get back. I want you gone. I don't care where you go, the tribe, the forest, or the fucking god damn ocean," he interrupted. "I don't need another dead body on my hands."

"But-"

"No more," he sound like he was in pain. Getting dressed we were silent. What have I done? Not realizing he was now at the door, "Good bye human," he said with his suitcase in hand.

"So you're just going to leave? I'm sorry for what I said but I'm not going to die, so you don't have to be afraid around me. And I know you didnt do it," I wanted to cry.

"Are you done?"

"No, if you really loved Nina, and the others girls. There is no way you could kill them. You were framed Connor, and if you were smart enough you would find the killer."

"You still don't know anything, yet you stick your nose in every little thing. Why?" he said at the door way.

"Because I know."

"You don't know anything," he said coldly leaving me in the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363 64 22
Trouble breaking out leading to the disappearance of the last daughter of Alpha Ace causing two kingdoms to be at bay. Growing up, Dawn has trouble w...
31.4K 589 27
What if you're in love with your enemy? Dawn is stunningly beautiful, but she has a past. A horrid past that still haunts her from young till' now...
169K 5.7K 25
I sat on her bed as she stripped herself of her clothes in front of me. She was a tease and didn't even know it. I licked my lips hungrily, wanting t...
Dawn By Emily

Werewolf

1.7K 61 30
Dawn has been kept in the dark about almost everything in her life. The secrets that lie in her family members, in her friends; the secrets that fol...