Starting in class B: Ayanokou...

By Chaoszweihander15

The masterpiece of the white room has escaped. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is now on the run. Towards the end of his... More

Prologue: commute
Arc 1 chapter 1: Horikita|Ichinose
Arc 1 chapter 2: introductions|shopping and karaoke
Arc 1 chapter 3: Kei|Suzune
Arc 1 chapter 4: Kushida|club fair
Arc 1 chapter 5: student council|true nature
Arc 1 chapter 6: oh, Alice|second fiddle.
Arc 1 chapter 7: dragon communion|kindred spirit
Arc 1 chapter 8: Kushida Kikyou
Arc 1 chapter 9: Sudouku|Kouenji
Arc 1 chapter 10: test|hypothesis
Arc 1 chapter 11: Chabashira|01/05
Arc 1 chapter 12: the presidential election
Arc 1 chapter 13: counter proposal
Arc 1 chapter 14: evil spirits|fate/stay the night
Arc 1 chapter 15: Mogul boxing
Arc 1 chapter 16: midterms
Arc 1.5: smokey|steamy
Arc 2 chapter 1; The families
Arc 2 chapter 2: recollection
Arc 2 chapter 3: Sae-chan-sensei
Arc 2 chapter 4: a fun night in
Arc 3 chapter 1: The incident|pink hair
Arc 3 chapter 2: Sakura Airi| Class C
Arc 3 chapter 3: case closed|handyman
Arc 3.5: speculation

Arc 3 chapter 2: confrontation|whistleblower

790 39 4
By Chaoszweihander15

"What are you doing here, Ayanokouji?" Asked Ryuuen.

"What do you mean? Aren't I allowed to come and see my fellow classmates once in a while?"

"Tch...I don't know what your game is, but you need to leave."

"Well, I would like to, but I'd really like to get to the bottom of why you ordered your friends to attack Sudou. Moreover, why you deliberately told them to get beat up as badly as possible," I explained.

Ryuuen tutted again.

"Like I said at the time of the incident: Sudou attacked first. My classmates simply wanted to talk to Sudou, and he went crazy and started to beat them up. They didn't even have time to defend themselves," he said, pointing to a green haired student, Ishizaki.

"Y-yeah, I got beat up real bad...but if I was really trying, I could've won by myself!" Ishizaki said, trying to defend his honour.

"Oh, so then you admit that you weren't trying to defend yourself? You wanted to get beat up?" I asked, trying to be as annoying as possible.

Ishizaki froze, and Ryuuen slowly turned to look at him. His gaze said 'never speak again'.

"Of course Ishizaki was trying to defend himself, as were the others, but Sudou's stronger than almost all of us. They had no chance," Ryuuen said, trying to cover up his subordinates mistake.

"But earlier you said that they didn't even have time to defend themselves? Which is it, Ryuuen-kun? I just want the facts, that's all," I said smugly.

This time it was Ryuuen's turn to freeze.

I could see the gears whirring in his head.

"You did pretty well in that boxing match, didn't you?" He asked.

I was slightly taken aback by the change of subject.

"Mmm, yeah, I suppose so. To be honest, though, I don't think I'm really anything special. I drew on time anyway, so it's not like I actually one. Besides, most of the other guys competing were complete amateurs like me, so it was all down to luck," I said, pretending to think hard.

"That's right. You DID get lucky, but you won't get lucky again!"

Ryuuen immediately leapt up from the table he was perched on, grabbed my collar, and pulled me off of my seat.

The plan had turned out well, then.

I put on a face of terror.

"You see? You're nothing. Just a scared little boy," said Ryuuen, smirking.

"Woah! What's going on!"

All heads turned to the doorway, where Kushida was standing, eyes wide and legs shaking.

"W-why are you guys fighting? You need to stop, or I'll get the teacher!" She shouted.

Ryuuen and I locked eyes, and he let go of my collar.

"So, why do you think that I set this up?" Asked Ryuuen, glossing over the incident that just occurred.

"Why? Oh, because there was a witness," I said, smiling.

This time, everyone froze.

"A w-witness?"

"Ryuuen-san, maybe we should-"

"Shut up!"

Everyone was silent.

"Ayanokouji...it's almost time for lessons to start. I suggest you go back to your classroom," Ryuuen muttered.

"Hmm...okay, I guess I got what I needed from this little visit," I said, walking to the door.

Before I got there, however, Ryuuen put his hand on my shoulder, and leaned in close to me.

"I don't know what your deal is with class D, but you'd be better off siding with us, Ayanokouji," he whispered.

I thought for a moment.

"Hmmm...you're probably right. But you're only saying that because the walls are closing in around you, right? If you hadn't broken the rules like this, I would've considered picking you as Class B's allies. As it stands, however, I can't be friends with you right now," I muttered, and walked away.

When we got out of the classroom, Kushida walked quickly to match my pace.

"So the plan succeeded?" She asked.

"Indeed. Now all we need to do is wait."

"Wait for what?" She asked.

"For the trial. Sakura is going to be invaluable to Sudou, especially since she has photo evidence," I said, typing into my phone.

"Really? Let me see."

I showed her the words that I typed on my phone.

Don't look behind you, but we're being tailed by a class C member.

"Hmm...well, she SAYS she has it, but you don't really know if it's true," she said.

Props to Kushida, she was a great actor. She knew exactly what to do when I wanted her to do it.

"Yeah, she has them saved on her camera in her dorm, so they're pretty much 100% safe. Only Sakura herself can get into her dorm," I said.

At this point, Ishizaki stopped following us.

"He's gone," I said.

"Phew, thank fuck for that. Come on, we'd better get back to class," said Kushida, gesturing for me to follow her.

"Umm, Kushida."

"?"

"I'm already at my classroom," I said, pointing up at the sign that said 1-B.

"Oh, I forgot that we're not in the same class. We spend so much time together that it doesn't feel like we CAN'T be classmates," she said.

"I get it," I said.

"Anyways, I'll see you later, Ayanokouji-kun!" She said, waving and jogging away, in fear of being late.

I smiled. My first genuine smile in a little while. Something about her just made me laugh.

————————

It had been a long day.

Two people had spoken to me today, it was way too much social interaction for me in 24 little hours.

Anyway, I shouldn't get bogged down in the bad. I had helped Ayanokouji and Sudou, so at least I did my good deed for the day.

It was going to be a long day when I got back. The camera I had bought for taking pictures had broken only a few days after I bought it, and I only managed to take 14 pictures on it before it broke. I really needed to take it to be fixed at some point. I couldn't really get by with just my phone camera.

When I opened the door to my apartment, I heard a noise behind me.

I turned, but didn't see anyone. Must've been the wind.

As I was walking in, though, I felt a sudden motion from behind.

This time, however, I didn't get the chance to turn.

An arm grabbed around my waist.

When I tried to scream, a hand covered my mouth.

I was carried into my apartment, and the door closed behind me.

I turned around to see 2 masked people staring at me.

One was a girl, judging by the build, and the other was a fairly plump, but muscular boy.

Beneath the boys mask, I saw a hint of green hair.

Could this be class C? Did they find out that I snitched?

The boy brought his foot backwards, and I was a little confused as to what he was doing.

The next second, his foot sped to the side of my head. It was so fast I couldn't even see it.

1186 words.
Woah, 2 uploads in one week? Unheard of 😮😮😮.
Not much else to say really
Hope you're all doing well and I hope you enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473 35 3
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka had always wanted to be a king, he wanted to command others for his uses. He always thought that he wanted to alter other people...
6.8K 235 6
The White Room. A secret facility created by an unknown man who goes by the name of Professor Ayanokoji. The white room was created to shape the perf...
6.9K 187 9
The White Room was an educational instituition where generations of perfect individuals to lead Japan in the future were created. When this "White Ro...
110K 3K 10
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's life hasn't been easy. After being placed in the white room for an experiment by his father during most of his childhood, he ev...