Accident, Love and Scars

By SharonKamsi

Focus on the Love, not the Accident and Scars. That's what they say but that still doesn't mean that our Sca... More

Copyright©
FLAWS AND SCARS SERIES
AESTHETICS
0. PROLOGUE
1. Cafeteriá
2. Pumpkin
3. Dread
AESTHETICS 2
4. Tears, Messages and More Tears
5. Team Spirit
6. Not Without Scars
7. Mom
8. Dinner, Breakups and Dates
9. Birthdays and Sweet Sixteens
10. Ethereality and Party preparations
11. Party Shenanigans
CAST
CAST II
12. Panicogenic & Self-harming
13. Panicogenic & Self-harming II
14. Scars and Memories
15. Conversations
16. Family over Everything
17. Unapologetic, Wisdom talks and small fights
18. Zero healing process
19. Not the Accident
20. Reconciliation and Rebonding
21. Love Letters, Dreams and Ambitions
22. Phone calls and Dirty slaps
23. Accidents and Scars
24a. Little things I
✨ NOT AN UPDATE ✨
24b. Little things II
24c. Home
25a. Steady steps to Depression
25b. The Celeb
26. Conversations and Food
27. Conversations and Holding hands
28. Beautiful Mystery Girl
29. Na All of us be Ashawo
31. Conversations, Kisses and Heartbreak
32. Vile people touch without consent
33. Jealousy and Cringe feelings
34. School stress and everything stress
35. Passionate hugs and burnt rice
36. Only God knows
37. Broken people have scarred hearts.
38. Soso and Heart aches
NEW CHARACTER
39. Amber rose
40a. Birthday parties and suprises
40b. Suprises and more suprises
40C. Conversations, Flirting and Cryptic Texts
41. Secrets
42. Movies and Discussions
NOT A CHAPTER
43a. Pretzels
43Bi. Party preparations and rooftop dinners
43BII. Wahala
44a. Dear Ex, I'm Tequila
44B. I'll take a bullet for you.
45. Alone and walking
46. Sorrows, Kisses, Christmas (A)
46B. Sorrows, Christmas, Sorrows
47. Lies and Escapism
48. Life Lately I
48. Life Lately II

30. Tears, Ice-cream and Awkward situations

27 12 3
By SharonKamsi

..........----------..........
It's a word at a time that makes a sentence.
.........----------..........

If you don't have a crush, please get one before reading this chapter. I'm just joking Sha but anyways...

We are still in OAU guys but It's just my characters that will be in this chapter.

It's in Kambili's Point of View today. Y'all should enjoy.

The song for this Chapter is 'All I'm saying' by Mavin all stars.

KAM'S POV

Mrs Nadine had shared us into two groups and had given us a task to take aesthetic pictures of the university.

I had opened a group for our group members and we had assigned tasks to everyone in the group.

We were lucky to have Zephaniah in our group. Zephaniah was an aspiring photographer and videographer and I had single-handedly given him the task of taking pictures around the school.

"Jason," I called out, tapping him lightly on his shoulder as he turned back to face me.

I felt my words get stuck in my throat as I stared at the fine specimen in front of me. Jason was undoubtedly handsome even without trying.

"Kambili?" He said with his not-so-deep voice.

Jason was not in my group and he was having a chat with his group members but Miranda told me that he had taken a video of me and Chloe yesterday at the library and I badly needed the video.

"What's wrong? Why are you staring?" He asked with a small smile on his face as I bit my lower lip and sucked in a deep breath.

"Can I see you?" I asked him as he nodded his head and signalled me to wait for him. He then walked over to where Dami was seated and whispered something into his ears before walking over to my side.

"Let's go," he said as he tapped my cheek.

"Y-yeah. Let's go," I stuttered, mentally facepalming myself for how my voice sounded.

We both walked together until we reached a bench and we both sat down facing each other.

"How are you?" Jason asked with a smile on his face. That was when it occurred to me that I had never thanked Jason for his concern throughout the time when I was emotionally unstable.

Jason had unusually been of great help to me. He was that friend that I needed but I didn't know I needed. He didn't help me put a bandage on my scars but he was there to give me the assurance that I could heal.

"Thank you." I said, tilting my head up a bit to look at him. He had the brownest eyes ever and those eyes of his were rare.

Fine Specimen

"For what?" He asked.

"For Everything." I replied almost immediately with a smile on my face. "Thank you for caring about me Jason. Thank you," I added.

A small silence engulfed us both as Jason stared at me. I could feel naked under his stare, like he could see through me and with the way he was looking at me, I could literally do anything he asked me to do now.

"Only for you, pumpkin. Only for you," he replied as he stood up from his seat and walked closer to my side. He sat down close to me and when his thigh brushed mine, I could feel sparks.

Butterflies in my belly

"I took a video of you and Chloe," he started, his voice coming out more huskier than usual as he brought out his phone from his pocket and typed his password.

People don't show people their passwords like that, abi?

"You just typed your password in front of me. It's not meant to be shown to just anyone," I pointed out.

"Well, you are not just anyone and I trust you." he said as he opened the video and handed it over to me.

He trusted me!

"-wonder,I always knew her face was familiar! I knew it!" A voice from the video said.

"Yes, I'm Kambili. Any problem with that?" I replied with a smile on my face. I was getting a little bit angry at the fact that they had known me for the wrong reasons but I tried not to show my anger.

"I'm Chloe and this is my twin sister Zoe," Chloe had introduced her and her twin sister to me in the video.

"How did you know that something was going to happen?" I asked Jason.

"Who wouldn't?" He asked me. "A twin squad will just come and meet someone like that? I knew something was up and I started video taping the scene." He said as we both burst into laughter.

"Ehn?! I'm a fan of your books, sorry book!" I rushed as I squinted my eyes many times. My expression was so funny that I wanted to sink into the ground and dissipate into nothing.

That wasn't me!

"Kambili, you looked funny there!" Jason said as a notification popped up on his phone.

SEXY MISS CLAIRÉ

+234 --------9---
Janet will be so happy now! Ini is here in Osun for the excursion.
1:00pm

Attachment, 3 images.

1:01pm

JANET
And I'm not aware. This isn't possible!
1:02pm

+234 --------8-
Omo! Kambili will so rip that girl's head off. I'm here for the drama.
1:02pm

And Janet, keep playing😂
1:03pm

+234 --------5-
Ini looks more mature than usual. Her behind is bigger!
1:05pm

+234--------3--
Why am I in school and not in Osun for all these Drama?!
1:05pm

+234 ----6----
Jason won't be able to resist. She's finer now sef ehn!
1:05pm

+234 ------6-----
@Omahlay'sfirstwife please don't cry when you start beating up Ini. We wouldn't want you trending as a weakling.
1:06pm

YOLANDA ADAMS
Can't you guys focus on your business for once and all you Commercial students, rest!
1:08pm

And you are very stupid for tagging her to the message. Can't you all leave this girl for once in your life.
1:08pm

"That's enough Kambili. You have seen enough," Jason said as he took the phone from my hands.

That was the official group chat of our class and some students had changed the name of the group chat from "EHS GOLDEN SET" to "SEXY MISS CLAIRÉ"

But, Ini was here and I didn't even know how I was going to face her knowing all she did to me.

"Kambili!" Jason said, pulling me closer to his side as he wiped off the tear drop that fell from my eyes.

He was going to see me vulnerable, again.

"I'm fine, Jason. I just need to be alone." I blurted out, standing up immediately from the seat.

"I can't leave you alone, Kambili, at least not like this," he said, standing up to face me.

I opened my mouth to talk but no words found it's way there. I could feel a tear drop falling from my eyes but my hands were to weak to clean them off.

I hated being this vulnerable and I hated being vulnerable in front of him. I badly wanted to be strong but every fiber of my being betrayed me.

"Come here." Jason replied, pulling me over to himself as he wrapped his hands around me and allowed me to let it all out.

He dragged me with him and sat me down in the bench as I poured out all my tears on his shirt.

It was then it occurred to me that I was affected by her presence just because I had not truly forgiven her.

"The greatest reason one can forever stay hurt is unforgiveness. There is no unforgivable offence."

My aunt's words found it's way into my memory at that moment and I could feel the tears pouring out more.

Did I have to forgive her?

"Jason, would you forgive Ini if you were in my shoes?" I asked him as I raised my head up to look at him.

"I've never actually kept a person in my mind for too long," he started, taking my palm in his and rubbing small circles on it. "But, Forgiveness gives peace of mind." Jason added.

"But I have peace of mind now, Jason," I replied him as a small chuckle flew out from his lips.

"Forgive me, but if you had peace of mind, you won't be bawling out like a baby because of Ini's presence." He said truthfully.

I knew I had to make that simple decision now or never. It looked like it was an easy thing to forgive but it wasn't at all. It was one of the hardest decisions to take.

"I've forgiven her," I breathed out as Jason squeezed my palms.

"You have made the decision but it's a process-" he said, pulling me closer to his side. "-and, you'll be fine."

I'll be fine.

Kambili, you'll be fine.

DARA'S POV

There was this feeling, being away from home that could never ever be compared with any other kind of feeling.

This was actually the first time that my parents had allowed spend a night in a Visitor's house. My parents had always been protective of us, maybe because they didn't want us talking to much and ruining our perfect family image.

I had arrived the Bello mansion today and I was short of words. The house should be nicknamed White house because absolutely everything in the house oozed purity! The house looked like heaven.

White and Gold never blended perfectly like this.

"Let's get you to your room. I've prepared it in your best color!" Amira squealed, dragging me through the fleet of stairs as she dropped my bag on the floor.

"My bags?!" I said as I turned back to get them but Amira was faster to drag me.

"We have people who will bring that in for us," she said "Now let's get you to your room!" She added.

Immediately I entered the room, the scent of some expensive Arabian perfumes filled up my nose.

God knew how much I hated these perfumes.

"Why is your face like that? You don't like how the room looks?" Amira asked. From her look, I could tell that she was already feeling sad and this wasn't the reaction that she wanted.

"Nope! I love here! It's very beautiful and who ever designed this must be a professional!" I squealed as I went to the window and pulled open the curtains.

"Why do I feel like you are faking it?" She asked as she folded her arms.

"I'm not faking it, darling. I'm just missing my Parents that's all," I replied her as she shrugged and dragged me to show me other parts of her room.

° - ° - °

"Hey there!" Amir said, bringing me out of my reverie.

"Hello Amir," I replied not with much enthusiasm, slightly bewildered by the fact that Amir talked to me first.

"How is your health now?" He asked me, taking out an ice cream bowl from the fridge.

"I'm better. Thanks for asking," I replied. Amir nodded his head briefly as he dropped the ice- cream bowl on the table, then he brought out two glass cups from a cupboard and cleaned them with some wipes.

"What flavor do you want?" He asked me, not taking his eyes off what he was doing.

"Vanilla and Chocolate." I replied him as he brought out another bowl of ice cream from the fridge and scooped it into the cup.

"Sprinkles, chocolate chips, Waffles or m&m's?" He asked me, opening another cupboard.

"Waffles." I replied as he brought out a pack of Waffle mixture and mixed it inside some milk.

He then brought out the waffle toaster then he poured the mixture into the waffle toaster.

He looked like like a low-key bar man but he looked classier. He was on a green Kaftan and his curly hair had grown out and was currently in a mess.

His face was firm but he still looked cute. His eyelashes were very long and his nose was pointed. His lips were a nude shade and his nails were not too long but they were cute.

Amir was handsome even without trying.

"Sorry, I need to ask something from Fareed," he said as he removed the waffle from the toaster and dropped it on a clean ceramic plate.

He typed on his phone for a while, waiting for the Waffle to cool down before he placed it gently on my ice cream.

"Here you go!" Amir said as he handed me over my glass of ice-cream.

"Thank you," I said taking a scoop of the ice cream.

"Sit down." he said, offering me a seat at the little table in their kitchen.

"Thank you." I replied as I sat down.

It was still shocking, Amir Hassan Bello was talking to me, like having a conversation with me. He even made Ice cream for me. This didn't look like something Amir would do.

"The ice- cream tastes nice." I replied with a smile as the tips of his lips formed into a small smile.

Nah, this isn't Amir.

If Amir looked drop dead gorgeous normally, Amir looked hotter right now. His smile made his facial features more prominent and brought out the hidden beauty of his face.

He was too handsome, maybe even beautiful!

"Amira would soon be here. Just make yourself comfortable." he said as I felt something ticklish underneath my legs.

"I will, thanks." I replied as I felt something rub my legs and when I looked down, I found a cat with black pupils and furs staring at me.

"Jesus Christ of Nazareth!" I yelled, jumping out of my seat as I ran away with my ice cream.

"What Happened?" Amir asked, looking down at the animal as he picked up the black cat and rubbed its fur. "Are you scared of him?" Amir asked, chuckling a bit.

"Who wouldn't?" I replied as he walked closer to my side with the cat on his hands.

"Don't come closer, Amir. Please." I begged as I dropped my ice- cream on the table close to me.

"He doesn't bite. He's my pet," he said. From his look, I could see that he was enjoying what he was doing.

People have what they get scared of, don't they?

"What's his name?" I asked, staring at the cat's eyes.

"Usman." he replied quickly, staring at the cat dreamily and rubbing it's fur. "Here, touch him. He doesn't bite." He said as I shook my head.

"No thank you. I hate Cats." I told him, moving towards the side of the door.

"What do you mean by that. Cats are the best animals in the world. They're clean, cute and-"

"And Scary! Cats are really scary unlike Dogs!" I cut him short.

"Dogs?!" He asked, dropping the cat gently on the floor. "I hate dogs and a dog almost bit me when I was three," he added.

"You must have done something to trigger that kind of action from the dog. Dogs aren't generally violent," I defended as the black cat yawned and blinked it's lashes at me.

Iyanma!

"Cats are cleaner than dogs, you can't argue about that," he said in a duh tone as I rolled my eyes.

"Well I won't argue with you, but-" I started as the door to the kitchen opened and Amira walked in.

"Hey guys. Did I miss anything?" she asked, using her eyes to scan the kitchen.

"No, you came right in time!" I replied as her mouth gaped open in shock.

"Amir, you didn't just make Waffles for her! You've never made waffles for anyone before!" Amira yelled, walking over to where I dropped my already melting ice- cream.

"What's your business?!" He hissed as he opened the fridge and brought out a bottle water from the fridge. "I'm off to get a haircut." He added as he passed my side and walked out of the door.

"Get me some Pizza on your way!" Amira yelled at him as I rolled my eyes.

Jason and Kambili Sha. Incase you haven't noticed, Jason has a good heart and he is always there for his classmates. It doesn't matter if they are close or not.

And one thing I love about him is that he's always there for Kambili, whether he's physically present or not.

Amir my husband 😭. He made Waffles for Darasimi😭.

I suck at writing Author's note but...

Gracias ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
441 62 10
❛❛𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒕; 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓...
1.3K 223 22
A Nigerian themed book {UNEDITED} "Drop the act already, Angel needs to know the truth, you're far worse than I am, hypocrite." Amara spat. "Go ahea...
286K 49.7K 87
*Could you ever love a broken person?* "I understand that you're broken," he said as he lifted her chin so she stared directly into his eyes. "But I...