The Other Sister (An Avenger'...

Por Nerdfanatic247

This is a reader insert story. That means you are my main character. You fill the spotlight and I hope you al... Más

INTRODUCTION
The Birth of a Princess
Prank Changing Destiny
The Boy From A Different Planet
Abduction
Lost and Found
The Return of a Princess
The Man of Metal on Midgard
The Helacarrier
Not A Team But A Chemical Mixture of Chaos
Chitauri Invasion
Departing of Heroes
The Princess of Treason
The Gem of Leguardian
The Death of a Queen
Escaping Asgard
Another Heartbreak
The Battle of Greenwich
Deeply Missed
An Orb For New Beginnings
Who's Side Are You On?
The Kyln
The Truth Revealed
The Escape Plan
It's All About Trust
If Only For A Moment Life Was Perfect
The Infinity Stone
Back On The Ravager Ship
12 % Of A Plan
The Battle Of Xandar: Part One
The Battle Of Xandar: Part Two
The Start Of A New Family
Three Months Later
We're Both Dancers
Piloting With What's Between Your Ears and Not Your Legs
His Name Is Ego
A God With A Small G
Dance With Me
Bearer Of Bad News
Hey There, Jackass
He's Mary Poppins
Death Surrounds Us
Two Years Later
Symbolism For Love
1 Year And Two Months Later
Stopping The Ragnarok Prophecy
An Unexpected Reunification
177 A Bleecker Street
The Other Sister
Sakaar and The Grandmaster
Never Can Expect The Unexpected
A Valkyrie
An Old Friend From Work
We Have To Get Off This Planet
The Quinjet
Fugatives Of Sakaar
The Revengers
The Devil's Anus
Ensuring Asgards Doom
The Beginning Of The End
The Guardians Of The Galaxy
Reunited Under Horrible Circumtances
A Unthinkable Promise
Reality Isn't Always What It Seems
To Tell Or Not To Tell
Peter's POV: Rescue Mission
A Heavy Price To Pay
We're In The Endgame Now
There's Always A Reason
AVENGER'S ENDGAME
23 Days
The End of A Titan/ A New Family Member
FIVE YEARS LATER
Is It Really Possible?
A Jolly Green Giant
New Asgard
A Team Gathering Again
When and Where

Asgard Is Not A Place. It's A People.

127 5 2
Por Nerdfanatic247

    We watched from afar now as Hela emerged out from the waters and began trying to fight Surtur on her own. We made it into the our rim of Asgard, just barely in space as the explosion took place.

     "If the damage is not to bad." Korg said as we all looked out the large window. "As long as the foundations are still strong, we can rebuild this place. It will become a haven... for all peoples and aliens of the universe."

    Asgard exploded a second time, shattering the entire planet into nothing but Astro rock.

     "Now those foundations are gone. Sorry." Korg said.

    Thor and I grabbed hands watching our home fade away to nothing as we sailed further into the distance.

     "What have I done?" Thor asked quietly and I squeezed his hand.

     "It wasn't only you, brother." I said softly. 

     "You both saved us from extinction. Asgard is not a place, but a people." Heimdall said reassuringly.

     "We're missing one of our people." I mentioned sadly and I sighed. "Come on, let me fix up your eye."

    I led Thor into one of the rooms of the ship and with warm water I wiped away the dried blood from around the socket until it was cleaned and now empty since he was missing an eye after all. I dug through drawers until I found an eye patch and we fitted it to him. As I was done laying it on his face Thor sighed.

     "You look like Father now more than before." I said gently. "Come on, I can't drink but you can. It's hard right now, but we can figure this out. I promise we will. We're strong."

     "We destroyed our home, Y/n." Thor sighed as he poured himself a small glass and he looked at his eye in the mirror.

     "Without another choice. Father even said it himself. Ragnarok was not something we could stop from coming. We did the only thing we could to protect the universe. It's not only Asgard's people that we saved, but every universe from Hela's rage."

     "I know. I know." He sighed. "It just feels like we've lost so much."

     "We have." I agreed. "And it's okay to mourn over that loss. But time still moves on and so must we." I said patting his shoulder and leaning my head against him.

     "She's right." Loki said coming into view of the mirror. I gasped and looked behind me, afraid it was just an illusion. "It suits you." Loki mentioned gesturing to the eye patch.

     "Loki." I sighed happily.

     "You know, maybe you're not so bad after all, brother." Thor smiled slightly.

     "Maybe not." Loki agreed.

     "Thank you." Thor said. "If you were really here I might even give you a hug."

    He tossed something from off the table at him but Loki caught it in his hands. He let out a big smirk. Once Loki smiled at me and I ran back towards him colliding into his arms. I sighed happily as I snuggled into his arms.

     "I'm here." Loki said happily.

    Thor walked over towards us and we both opened our arms inviting him in to the hug. Which he joined happily. A real family moment and it felt wonderful. As we separated we began to make our way back out to the others. Walking long side each other and chatting.

     "So if it's a girl, she could be Loki, or if it's a boy, he could be Loki." Loki suggested arguing with me over baby names.

     "Loki, I'm not going to name the baby after you." I chuckled. "You're alive and here. I'm not doing that."

     "I wonder if I can tell what you're having." Loki grinned.

     "No, I don't want to know." I giggled moving away from him as he tried to reach for my belly.

     "Oh come now, everyone wants to know."

     "I don't!"

     "Well, I do!"

     "You don't count!"

     "I'm deeply offended."

     "When aren't you?"

     "Ah, just like old times." Thor chuckled at out bickering as we chased each other around.

    We all stopped as we approached the largest room on the ship. Every Asgardian was gathered there awaiting us. I saw Thor struggle to move forward and I nudged him slightly nodding in approval. He nodded back at me and began to move through the crowd which quickly made a pathway for us. The people divided allowing us to reach the front where Heimdall, Valkyrie and Hulk stood waiting. There was single Throne like chair waiting and Val smiled while leaning on it.

     "Your throne."

    Thor looked at us all and he took a seat looking out into the great void of space before him out the large windshield.

     "So, King Of Asgard. Where to?" Heimdall asked proudly.

     "I'm not sure." Thor said. "Any suggestions?" He asked looking over at us. "Miek, uh, where are you from?"

     "Oh, Miek's dead." Korg said while still carrying his body.

     "Oh." Thor stated concerned.

     "Yeah, no, I accidentally stomped on him on the bridge. I just felt so guilty I've been carrying him around all day." Suddenly Miek perked up and chittered. "Oh, Miek, you're alive! He's alive guys. What was your question again, bro?"

     "How about Earth?" I chuckled laying my hand on my brother's shoulder.

     "Earth it is." Thor grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~

    The people of Asgard disappeared into the ship to rest and care for the injured or their loved ones. Seeing some of them as I walked back to the main room from the halls myself made me miss my family. I was so excited to have them pick me up here. I walked back into the great room seeing only Thor, Loki and Heimdall there.

     "Did you get ahold of your husband?" Thor asked.

     "I did. They should be here in about 27 jump points." I mentioned.

     "You know, we've been talking. And we need to talk to you." Loki mentioned looking at me with a hardened expression and I gulped looking between my two brothers.

     "Oh, okay. What's up?" I asked.

     "You're 1,200 years old now." Thor started, his face straighter than I had ever seen it. "You're on a new path that we aren't on yet. You've grown into a beautiful young woman and we are blessed to have you as our sister. So it's only fair..."

     "That we give you our blessing." Loki said with a small smile appearing on his face.

     "Are you serious?" I gasped excitedly.

     "Deadly." Loki nodded.

     "Oooh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I laughed hugging them both. "You have no idea how much this means to me."

     "Well, from what we can tell they've been pretty worried about you. So they obviously care about you almost as much as we do." Thor said.

     "Almost." Loki reiterated harder.

     "They do. They really do." I agreed. "Oh, my gosh. I can't wait for you guys to meet Peter. He's the sweetest guy, really. He smart, funny, and oh he's half human and half the son of a celestial being, but we killed his father so don't worry."

     "Why?" Loki questioned with a raised brow.

     "Well, because he was evil. Peter's nothing like him. So this little one is only half God - half human." I stated rubbing my belly.

     "He sounds great. And this little one will be well loved." Thor smiled at my excitement.

     "They sure will be. Oooh and my sister Gamora. She can seem a little hard at first but that's because of our up bringing. And the others are great too! I have basically an adopted son named Groot. He's the cutest kid, but growing into a teenager." I said excitedly. "I can't wait to see them again. It's been how long?"

     "Well, it's been 3 months since you left them." Heimdall informed me and I cringed.

     "Yikes." Loki said and I slapped his arm.

     "Shut up, Loki." I chuckled slightly.

    Loki moved towards the window and looked out of it with a solemn look on his face.

     "Loki? What's wrong?" I asked gently.

     "Do you two really think it's a good idea to go back to Earth?" He asked us.

     "Yes, of course. The people of Earth love me. I'm very popular." Thor said, not understanding the problem.

     "Let me rephrase that." Loki stated. "Do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to Earth?"

     "Probably not, to be honest." Thor stated with a shrug.

     "I wouldn't worry, Brother. I have a feeling everything's going to work out just fine. But hey, worse case you come live with me. We could always use another Guardian of the Galaxy." I suggested.

     "Can't I just do that?" He asked.

     "Loki, you have to be open to trying new things." I laughed. "Atone for your crimes on Earth and everything will be just fine."

Suddenly the room began to get very dark as a huge ship loomed over ours. I gasped seeing the ship. It was most familiar and not one I ever wanted to be in front of ever again....

WORD COUNT: 1,511

I can't believe this is part 60 already of The Other Sister. And now with this part finished it's finally onto Infinity War. Get ready for the emotional ride guys, because it's gonna be a real tear jerker. Just kidding... It may cause some slight tears. Lol.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

137K 3.7K 26
The Highest ranking- #1 in Lokifanfic The editing is finished! Yay! Some things are a bit different, so I suggest reading it again. *COMPLETED* (fin...
43.9K 1.1K 38
When she walked into the party; Celeste never to expect to meet her soulmate, the one with ocean blue eyes that haunt her dreams. But another haunts...
8.6K 351 32
You're a very powerful being due to a curse from millions of years ago. You're from a universe where magic is bad and dishonorable. So...
280K 9.2K 42
"(Y/n)." (Y/n)'s surroundings changed. She was in the Asgard throne room, Loki in front of her. "(Y/n) you must leave Thor, so that you may come home...