another world ( karlnapity...

By fictionalmen_allmine

karl is a normal person with a normal life. Until one day, he's in coma ... But when he wakes up, he finds hi... More

another world?
someone
the magic ?
fairy ?
friends
Group
the first training
mission
Green haven
mission
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission complete
Adopted
sleepover
Truth or Dare
new mission ?
new mission
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission (4)
mission (5)
Mission (6)
mission (7)
mission (8)
mission (9)
mission (10)
mission (11)
Mission (12)
not a chapter!!
mission (13)
mission (14)
merry Christmas!!
Mission (15)
mission (16)
mission (17)
mission (18)
Mission (19)
mission (20)
mission (21)
mission (22)
mission (23)
mission (24) : the battle
mission (25): the battle
mission (26) : the battle
mission (27): the battle
mission (28): the battle
mission (29): the battle
mission (30) : complete
mission complete?
back to school
test : begin now
shopping
shopping II
shopping lll
Cooking and picnic
cuddle
school's play
school's play II
Moon
goddess of moon
her son ???
question
The cursed crown
the cursed crown II
George missing ?!
who ?
back time ?
brother?
Capture
beast
marriage
noticed
battle
battle II
battle III
battle IV
end of the battle
the wish
Memories
new student
a story of me ?
prom
bullying
Judge
a small truth.
so weird ...
Prom
Prom II
Prom III
Third wheel
Traitor
Bring him back ?
future
Kidnapped
prepare
plan
portal
practice
meet
already?
back time
Fighting
fighting II
Travel
fighting III
the approval
fighting IV
final battle
father
faint
realized
M-MOM ?
chaotic
chaotic II
chaotic III
a way ?
found
alive ?
alive !
Aravali range
leave
leave II
fox ?
snow
new friend
Extra
know well
Monster
not monster ?
arrived
Noticed
asking
planning
(:0
not chapter:(
castle
tittle 👍
Puzzle
Puzzle II
the picture
what the f**k ???
Twin
leaving
the secret
Leaving II
not a chapter!!
meeting
meeting II
the attack
the attack II
the attack III
the attack VI

surprised test ?

65 2 0
By fictionalmen_allmine

Third person pov:

Karl and George were ready to go to School. They walked while talked each other about the first mission and the last mission. It was quite kinda similar I suppose.

They arrived to school. They saw everyone read book while they walked or while they talked or eat or drink. They both were confused. They walked in . Karl felt something was going to happen in 3 .... 2 ....1

Then the speaker spoke up . It was principal Puffy . Her voice stated as their eyes were widen.

" hello everyone... I might inform that you guy will have tomorrow test. The test is easy because it only has writing. This test will have the ability or magic. You need to explain it. Or maybe how to blocked the attack or fought with other ... Oops... I guess I spoiled a bit for you guy . Haha " she laughed to herself. " I hope you guy good luck "

Puffy pov:

" Ahh... I love my job " I said as I laid at my chair. " I mean Karl , Sapnap, Quackity, Dream , George, Tubbo, Ranboo and Tommy just came from the mission. So they might have experience about it since I spoiled it to them. " I said to myself. I then looked at the test paper. I saw the part that was the hardest the most. I sighed. ''I hope all students managed to pass it '' I whispered.

Third person pov:

the last stated made Karl and George paused abit. Who wouldn't know that after the mission , you will have the test which was really exhausted or maybe the worst.

They looked at each other. Their eyes were widen and their mouth were about to hit the ground. " What !!" Karl yelled while put his hand on George's shoulder. " I haven't study a bit and now we have exam. And also I am just new here. Then we just come from the mission and boom ! We have the test TOMORROW??!!" Karl yelled while he shook George.

George put his hand on Karl's hand from shaking him. His head was really dizzy from shaking. " I know ... I know but we need to review the lesson " George said. " What lesson? I haven't studied anything !!" Karl yelled. George looked at him with ' are you kidding me ?' face . " Karl... You had the experience from the mission. I am sure it fine " George said while he put his hand on his hair. George's head was really messy with the test. George was the honor student. So he need to make teacher proud of him or not disappoint him. He sighed.

Then the bell rang.

They walked to their class. Luckily they had the same class as each other. They saw all the students review the lesson. Some put the book on the head. Some students bowed down the book. While other people just chilling.

They walked to their table. George thought a moment then he pulled out the notebook. He gave it to Karl whose hair was really messy . So was his Brain. " You should try to review this " George said. Karl took the book then looked at George. " What about you ?" Karl asked. " I already have other one " George said as he pulled out another note book.

" Are they similar?" Karl asked. George nodded his head to respond. Karl's mouth started form into smile. " I see ..." He said . George giggled. Then the teacher walked in.

The lesson started.

After class

They chatted with each other as they walked. They met Sapnap, Quackity and Dream. Sapnap raised his hand for George. George saw them then he cought Karl's hand as they walked to that direction.

Quackity, Dream and Sapnap looked at the hand. Then he turned back to George and Karl . " So .... Did you know -"." Yes ... We know already" Karl said which cut Quackity spoke up. " I see..." He said. The atmosphere started turn into silent. Then Dream decided to break the silent. " Hey... We are already experience about the fighting. So we might pass ?" The last stated made everyone glared at him. " What ?" Dream asked. " We are not sure... It's not 100% you know " Quackity responded . Sapnap sighed. Then they saw the bench trio walked toward them.

" Review lesson yet ?" Ranboo asked. They all shook their head. Ranboo gave them a small smile. " Hah ! Suck on you ! I always review the lesson in the evening" Tommy said as he proud of himself. " Since when ?" Tubbo asked. " When I get the bad grade. Duh !" He said. Tubbo sighed. " Have your brother tell you about it ?" Ranboo asked Tommy. Tommy shook his head. " They didn't tell me about this news. But my dad told me to review the lesson. It was kinda weird though but now I know why ..." He said. " So you review the lesson because of your dad ?" Dream asked. Tommy nodded his head. " Well then the bad grade is not the truth answer " Karl said as Tommy nodded his head. Then everyone made " ugh " sound.

After school

Karl and George walked back to tree house. They noticed that Sapnap, Quackity and Dream followed them . " Can you at least give our privacy?" George asked. " Fine... Whatever" Dream said. He walked away as he made the string to wrap around Quackity and Sapnap.

Karl and George stood there to make sure that they were really gone.

After they saw they were really gone , they went to house.

Karl and George reviewed the lesson with each other. George was really useful to Karl whenever he didn't know the answer. Everything that Karl asked was answered perfectly by George.

Karl was impressed to his friend, George. Karl Started to clap his hand whenever George answered the question perfect which made George happy.

After they reviewed the lesson, the said goodbye to each other and went to sleep.

George was peacefully sleep. But on the other hand, Karl was nervous about the test tomorrow. He can't sleep.

He managed to force himself to sleep.

He opened his eyes to see he was in dream. He saw the white  castle. He walked in and decided to read all the book. So that he can be ready for tomorrow. After read all the book, the another book still appear one by one whenever Karl finished it. Karl saw one mystery book. He opened that book. The book was shine which made Karl's eyes closed.

He slowly opened his eyes . He saw two people were under the Sakura's tree. It was beautiful and peaceful. Karl can dream about it every night. The two people was around 12-15 years old. They basically looked like twin. Karl was confused that why their eyes didn't show but he knew that their hair was similar to him. Their laugh was all over Karl's head. Karl smiled as he remembered back when he was kid. The sound of happy and laugh made him felt something strange.

The scenes showed that there were two people with similar hair to Karl but one had a black and white highlight hair and one had green and purple highlight hair. The one with black and white highlight hair walked to other place to get the food. Karl watched him ran as he fell down but he got up like nothing. Karl giggled about that scene. When he arrived to see the guy who hand green and purple highlight hair was found dead. Karl's eyes widen as he saw the scene. They ( Karl and the one with black and white highlight hair) saw two guy . They perhaps looked like god. Because of the clothes and their hair were floating. They both were disappear.

The one with black and white highlight hair ran as fast as he can toward the other one. He hold his twin with tear fell down to his twin. Karl gasped. " They will PAID for this !" His voice was really dark and anger especially the paid one.

Karl saw the scene then without the moment , he realized that two of them  were floating. Karl watched them with shock face. Karl heard some spell.

" May the power from me show itself for me !" Then the dark and white aura float out from his body while the twin one with green and purple aura float out from his twin. Their aura started mixed with each other and from them into god. Their clothes were all white and had the hat that connect to their clothes. Their body were form into grown man. They both hold each other head. The one who had while and black highlight hair raised his hand then said " the two gods that hurt my brother will be curse into the moral body forever." His stated made all the peaceful cloud turned into dark . The twin started hold his hand tight. Karl noticed that he looked at this twin to not do that ." But... Once my twin forgive them, their curse will be release " he finished the sentence as he looked at the twin . He knew every well that his twin won't forgive if they don't beg him.

Then the scene started going faster and faster to see that they both made the forest with similar two people. Karl also saw the scene with the one with black and white highlight hair fought with other people. But seemed like the other person won. Karl noticed that they looked similar. He noticed that this people were the girls with black that over themselves.  Karl heard the conversation.

" Fine... I guess you won...." The god with black and white highlight hair said to the girl. The girl ( who recovered George) giggled as she gave him the hand. He seemed to refuse it as he got up by himself. " Maybe... We should made the fairy and elf are the guardian of this forest. But the fairy will be higher rank because of your both fight " the god with green and purple highlight hair said. The other girl nodded her head. " Fine... I guess.... And besides the elf seemed a lot better than the fairy" the god with black and white highlight hair said. " Well at least I am not the god who had fought many god and win but lost to the girl " she teased him. He glanced at her which made her giggled a bit. " Funny right?" The girl ( recovered George) said as she giggled. He rolled his eyes.

The other twin and the other girl sighed.

Karl after listened to their conversation, he knew that the god with black and white highlight hair want elf to be the guardian while the other girl disappear, want to make fairy the guardian. However the god lost so the fairy were higher than the elf.

Suddenly, all the scene disappear. He saw the letter show in front of him. He read " the two god or unknown god are still mystery until now. They never showed their face. And the moral didn't know where they are now. Everything about them are very mystery. But they both made the temple from no where. This temple contain a lot of things like the history of everything or themselves , book and many more. " Karl paused a bit. ' I need to go there ' Karl thought.

Then he appear to be back from the white castle, or Inbetween. Karl was really interesting in this book so he decided to put somewhere safe.

And he began to read the other book one by one.

______________________________________

Sorry guy ... I forgot about my  schedule that yesterday I will write thai chapter or my duty but I forgot. Sorry guy...

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone 🙂

1947 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 267 60
George and Dream have never necessarily liked eachother, George normally keeping to himself, and Dream being outgoing and talkative per usual. They b...
10.2K 242 47
When George starts doubting his life after a long while of being okay. When Dream doesn't know how to help him and remain mentally stable himself. W...
8.7K 531 13
'Maybe if I travel enough, I'll be able to right some wrongs... Maybe do something to prevent all of the bad I keep seeing. I'm sure there's somethin...
486K 16.5K 62
Karl is finding it more and more difficult to hide his feelings for his best friend, Sapnap. He's willing to risk it all for his chance at love, but...