HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk ff

By ReenaSk

Romantic... More

HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk (ff)
His Makeup Artist jk ff 2
His Makeup Artist jk ff 3
His Makeup Artist jk ff 4
His Makeup Artist jk ff 5
His Makeup Artist jk ff 6
His Makeup Artist jk ff 7
His Makeup Artist jk ff 8
His Makeup Artist jk ff 9
His Makeup Artist jk ff 10
His Makeup Artist jk ff 11
His Makeup Artist jk ff 12
His Makeup Artist jk ff 13
His Makeup Artist jk ff 14
His Makeup Artist jk ff 15
His Makeup Artist jk ff 16
His Makeup Artist jk ff 17
His Makeup Artist jk ff 18
His Makeup Artist jk ff 19
His Makeup Artist jk ff 20
His Makeup Artist jk ff 21
His Makeup Artist jk ff 22
His Makeup Artist jk ff 23
His Makeup Artist jk ff 24
His Makeup Artist jk ff 25
His Makeup Artist jk ff 26
His Makeup Artist jk ff 27
His Makeup Artist jk ff 28
His Makeup Artist jk ff 29
His Makeup Artist jk ff 30
His Makeup Artist jk ff 31
His Makeup Artist jk ff 32
His Makeup Artist jk ff 33
His Makeup Artist jk ff 34
His Makeup Artist jk ff 36
His Makeup Artist jk ff 37
His Makeup Artist jk ff 38
His Makeup Artist jk ff 39
His Makeup Artist jk ff 40(18+)
His Makeup Artists jk ff 41
His Makeup Artist jk ff 42
His Makeup Artists jk ff 43
His Makeup Artist jk ff 44
His Makeup Artist jk ff 45
His Makeup Artist jk ff 46
His Makeup Artists jk ff 47
His Makeup Artist jk ff 48
His Makeup Artist jk ff 49
His Makeup Artist jk ff 50
His Makeup Artist Jk ff 51 FINALE

His Makeup Artist jk ff 35

2.7K 72 7
By ReenaSk

Episode 35:

Byul: still you wanna tell about me to jungkook.....huh....!!!

Byul tilted her head looking at Hyrim who stayed there like a statue in a trembling figure.....

Byul: if you still want then call him and tell everything to him but......the next second you won't found your brother alive......and i even have a ability to erase your brother's murder by using money,, so don't even think that you can go to police & can file a case on me....they can't even touch my nails........

Phone slipped from hyrim's hands in fear..... Hearing & witnessing the view infront of her eyes...... seeing her state byul gave a satisfactory smirk.......

Byul: what are you waiting for..... come on go ahead......tell him what you want to.....and I'll do my thing....

Saying that she pressed the trigger making hyrim scared more for her brother's life.....

Hyrim:NOO.....n-noo.... Stop pl-please.... don't do anything to him... please i beg you.....

Byul: then are you going to leave jungkook....? are you ready to go away from his life......?

Hyrim looked at byul with her teary eyes saying....

Hyrim: please......how can I.....we love eachother......try to understand.....this is wrong.... wh-what ever you're doing is wrong..... please don't harm my brother anymore.....i don't have anyone in this world except my brother & jungkook...... please don't take them away from me please.....

She started to plead her while crying..

Byul: nahhh..... you have to choose any one of them.....if you want your brother you have to go away from jk's life...or you want jk then forget about your Little brother.....

Saying that byul pressed the gun on ha-jun's head making hyrim screem in  fear......

Hyrim: NOO..... don't...... please....

Byul: then choose your option... hurry.....i don't have much time for this....

Hyrim pov: i glanced at her before looking back at my brother who layed on bed lifelessly which squeezed my heart and tears are couldn't able to stop coming continuously from my eyes.....i can't risk his life,,,,,he is already going through the thing which he didn't have a piece of idea,,, i can't afford to loose him he is my only family,,,,i can do anything for him, i can do anything to save him even if it has to abandon my love.... I'm ready to loose my happiness to save his little life.........

Byul: helloo...... don't waste my precious time..... speak out....

Her voice made her come back from her thoughts......

Hyrim: i..... I'll do whatever you tell me to do.... pl-please now take that out from him.....

Byul: i want clear clarity.........sooo.... Don't play with words just say it already.....or else....

She started to take out oxygen mask from ha-jun's face with her left hand,... causing him to breathe inappropriately......

Hyrim: NOoo...Nooo.... Stop..... don't do this....ye-yess......yesss.... I'm ready to go out from his life........ please put it back on him please.

Hyrim pleaded joining her hands to byul who's looking at her with an raised eyebrow & not having even 1% believe on her.....

Hyrim: i...i promise.....i won't say anything to him & will go far away from his life..... believe me..... please.... just don't hurt ha-jun anymore... please.....

Byul: you sure....??? you can hold on to your words..???

Hyrim immediately nodded her head as yes to make her believe....

Byul: but.....i have trust issues on you...i don't believe you that easily....

Hyrim: I'll...stay on my words,,,god promise and even i promise on my brother.... please spare his life... pls...

Byul satisfied watching her miserable state and grew her evil smirk more wide and said......

Byul: fine.... I'm leaving him this time but it doesn't mean i left you completely....... I'll always keep an eye on you until i believe you completely.... your one wrong move ... your brother will go straight UP..... So be careful darling......😏

Saying that byul left the room and Hyrim went on her knees shadding in tears..........
.
.
.

PRESENT..........

Y/n pov: unknowingly a tear rolled down from my eye after knowing the reality of her rude behaviour & 💔 breakup with jungkook.........

Hyrim: i did what she said....i left jk broken as well as me tooo.....but i don't have any other option 😔 except living him & his love in middle........

I can feel her pain,,,how her heart heaving up by saying each word,,,

Hyrim: i thought after going away from his life she will leave me but no....two years back she called me suddenly by saying i need to get married..... because jk still not moved on from me....i deneyed,begged,cried but her stone heart didn't show mercy on me....and she made me married to the person who is an employee of her father's company and a complete stranger to me......

Tears started streem more from her eyes remembering the past situations...my blood boiled hearing about byul like seriously how can be someone soo heartless.....

Hyrim: but my goodness that person is not a bad that i imagined....he is so well mannered and never crossed his limits towards me..... infact because of him i can hold back myself and started to live my life fresh,,,, he made me move on from jk with his love & care.....he is even taking care of ha-jun like his own brother and working hard to provide minimum medicines for ha-jun,,,

I felt little relaxed hearing that she is now atleast happy with her husband... Wiping her tears she looks at me...

Hyrim: this is what the reason that i disappeared from his life and this is what the reason that i don't wanted you to end up like me....so before she could do something bad with you just stay alert and i saw a pure love in his eyes for you, if you leave him in middle like me.. he is going to be broken 💔 hard...and maybe never believe in love again.....so please never leave his side....he deserves a happy life.....

Y/n: i won't......but....what about you??
Don't you wanna say all this to jungkook,,,he has the right to know the truth what happened to you & your brother actually......

She smiled sadly before saying....

Hyrim: noo....i don't want to....

Y/n: why???? Is it because byul.....is she still behind you giving life-threatenings.....if it was..... then don't worry.....at that time you were alone but today I'm with you.... I'll help you & stays beside you to teach her a lesson......

Hyrim: thanks,,,,but i seriously don't want to, not  because of byul..... it's because i don't want to make him feel regret that without knowing the truth he hated me all these years....

Y/n: but what if i told him about the truth......

Hyrim: no you can't..... cause i know you also same as like me....who can't see him in broken & hurt....and you know that if he got to know about the thing he'll get angry & hate himself first...

For a second i thought about him,,,yeah whatever she is saying is right,,,,he looks hard but from inside he is sensitive & so soft hearted person...

Hyrim: so just promise me you won't say anything to him....pls

She asked more like insisted me that i had to nod in agreement.....

Hyrim: thanks....btw you both look cute together....i hope that bitch won't come inbetween you both.... please be alert with her...and stay happy together......

I nodded a little looking at her just then a voice made us both look sideways......

Ha-jun: Nooonaa......

I saw à teenage boy who sat on wheelchair and a man who is taking that boy towards us.....he must be her brother,, i thought and slowly stood up from my chair looking at the boy holding my tears....

Ha-jun: noona.... what are you doing here.....and who is she.....?

???: Yeah...and we are searching for you since half&hour.....is she that friend of yours whom you wanted to meet......

Hyrim looks at me keeping a little smile on her face and said....

Hyrim: yes.....and her name is y/n.... and y/n he is my husband seojoon....

Y/n: hello.....

Seojoon: hii....nice to meet you...

We greeted eachother......

Ha-jun: noona... don't you introduce me to your friend.....

Hyrim laughed before introducing him to me....

Ha-jun: hiiii......🙂btw what should I call you.....

Y/n: call me noona cause you're hyrim's little brother means mine too....so from now on you'll have two elders sister's..... okay.....

Ha-jun: okay noonaa......

He gave a bright smile which made me smile too and soon my smile dropped noticing his state....all the boys in this age enjoying & having fun but here he is sitting on wheelchair,,,

Ha-jun: why you're looking at me like this....is it because of my not standable state??? Well.... before you would ask anything I'll tell you by myself....i met with an accident 5yrs ago which leads me to this condition....i hope i can stand on my legs again but there is no chance 😔...

He said last sentence in a low voice controlling his tears,,,,which squeezed my heart..... and the sad thing is he doesn't even know that it was a murder attempt on him by byul....

Y/n: you can......

Hyrim & seojoon looks at me with an arched eyebrows and ha-jun with a surprised face ....

Hyrim: what are you saying y/n...??? It's impossible to walk him again doctor already declared that....than how???

Y/n: nothing is impossible in this world Hyrim.... it's just we lost hope in bad situations....once we started to find for other options then everything will go fine..... I'm sure there must be another way for his treatment....and don't worry my brother in law's elder brother is a doctor and has good communication with popular specialists doctor... I'll talk to him....so send me his all medical reports if needed bring him to the hospital...hmm....

Ha-jun: are you sure noona.....i....i can be normal again....

He asked with his tear glistening eyes which held a hope..... bending to his level i caressed his cheek before kissing on his forehead....

Y/n: yes.... you can,,, you'll definitely stand on your legs ,walk, run & jump again like you used to be in past... I'll make sure to do that...... just have believe in God okay......

I assured him with a smile which he returned a bright smile to me....

Seojoon: ahhh.... hyrim can we leave i have little work....

Hyrim nodded before looking at me and said....

Hyrim: I'll take my leave....but please don't forget what i said earlier and be safe okay....and don't tell all these to jungkook i insist you again...

I nodded to her and thought atleast for now not to bring all these things infront of him but when time comes I'll definitely reveal byul's real face infront of everyone.....

Ha-jun: bye noonaa.....

Y/n: bye.... take care.....
.
.
.
Evern since i returned,,,i was not in my right mind ,,, ha-jun's innocent face roaming infront of my eyes and whatever happened with Hyrim was wrong,,,byul....byul....byul...the only name which is making me pissed off...i won't let her play her games on me... Never......

Thinking about all these things my head is paining now and i looked at my side where jas was already in her deep sleep and my heart heavied imagining something bad happening to my family and immediately jerking my thoughts i sighed closing my eyes slowly drifting into my Dreamland...

Meanwhile..........

Byul: AHHHHHHH........

Mrs.sang: byul..... honey.... please open the door dear... please.....

A/n pov: Mrs.sang panicked in fear hearing the glass broken sounds coming from inside of the byul's bedroom.....and continuously asking her daughter to open the door....

Mrs.sang: goo...get the another pair of key 🗝️ of this room....hurry...

She said in a angry tone to one of her maid which made her immediately rush from there and in seconds the maid handed her the keys.... opening the door mrs.sang immediately went inside the room and stopped widening her eyes looking at her daughter's state....... every furniture in her room was messed,,, mirror 🪞, flower vases all are broken and spread all over the room,,,the room and the byul are in completely messed up .....

Mrs.sang: ho-honey....

She went near to stop her and thrown the glass piece from her hand corner of the room.....

Mrs.sang: byul.. Stop..... What are you doing.....

She said and cupped her cheeks making byul look at her....

Mrs.sang: honey.....i can't see you like this...... please come back to sence....

Byul: why.... WHY HE ALWAYS Choose some random girls over me..... WHY MOM...... WHY.....

She shouted backing from her mother in anger...... which made mrs.sang cry

Mrs.sang: byul.....

Byul: you... you know what mom..... this time not only him....the whole family accepted her even aunty (mrs.jeon) tooo.....why it has to happen to me.....

This time byul broke down and started to cry hugging her mother....

Mrs.sang: calm down honey....calm down....

Byul: i can't mom..... until i removed her from my way....i can't be stay quiet.....

She said in middle making mrs.sang look at her with a frown....and broke the hugg....

Byul: i want her each and every detail mom....

She said in a greetted teath,,,and eyes full of hatred for y/n,,, and mrs.sang nodded as okay.....

Byul: BE READY TO FACE ME
CHOI.Y/N......🤨🤨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 108 36
....