Pernicious

By trynafindjesss

"The things I could make you feel" He whispered as he delicately tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear tha... More

INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.

23.

206 7 44
By trynafindjesss

Warning: Sexy time ahead!

Read only if you're comfortable.

Enjoy reading <3 [If you're going to]

//

Evelyn Jones

The door closed behind him. I furrowed my eyebrows as he walked towards me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well... I'm starving. So you better bend over the counter with your legs apart before I come there."

"Kayden, they'll be here any minute," I said as he made his was around the counter and I turned around to face him.

Within seconds he turned me back around and held both my wrist behind my back.

He ignored what I said and spanked my ass. Hard.

I gasped at the sensation and looked behind to find Kayden's head inches away from me, his lips near my ear.

"I told you I want you with your legs spread apart when I come-" he then held both my wrists in one hand and pulled my skirt, "-but you didn't listen."

He again spanked me. But this time his hand made contact with the bare skin of my ass and I yelped in response.

I could feel myself getting wet. He rubbed the area to soothe the pain.

He then released my wrist, "Forearms falt on the counter," he said and untied my hair bun.

I did what he said. I felt his fingers thug at the waist band of my black lace thong and then felt him bite my ass cheek .

I yelped at the pain and looked behind. His green eyes met mine, hunger and lust in them clear as day.

I then felt him slowly pulldown my thong and skirt, and I let out a breathy moan when the cold air of the airconditioner hit my wet pussy. He pulled it all the way down and asked me to step out of it.

He spread my legs wide apart and I felt him settle between them. He then spread my outer folds apart and I moaned as more cool air hit between my legs.

I waited for him to do something but he didn't.

What the fuck is he doing?

I looked behind and found him staring at my pussy in a trance and then down. Then his head moved forward and disappeard, and I felt him lick my juices. I moaned at the sensation.

He teased the tip of his tongue on my clit which made me whimper and jut my ass out for him.

And then he turned into a fucking animal. He closed his mouth on my pussy and started sucking and licking the fuck out of it.

"It feels so fucking good Kayden."

"Trust me baby, I know, I just watched you fucking drip on my jeans."

I was a moaning mess. I leaned my forehead on the table with my eyes closed, praying to God I don't fucking pass out.

His mouth feels so fucking good.

I'll be joking if I said I wouldn't have met him in that store room.

I felt him lick my asshole and my breath hitched in my throat.

Well

Okay

That was new

And it felt weirdly good

He did it again and I moaned. Then I felt his finger enter my pussy and he roughly started thrusting in and out.

"I knew you'll be this fucking wet. Brings me down to my fucking knees."

I moaned at the pleasurable pain and bit my lower lip. Then he replaced it with his hot mouth once again, swirling his tongue on my clit and in and out of my pussy.

I've never been eaten from the back before and it felt fucking amazing.

I could feel my legs shaking in my heels when suddenly I started feeling....different. It wasn't what I normally felt when my orgasm approached.

But it felt better.

Felt better in a scary way.

And seconds later I was on red alert.

"Kayden you need to stop. I've to pee."

He not only didn't stop but started fingering me. Fast and hard.

"Kayden I've to pee, I've to pee please."

"Don't worry Lyn, just relax and feel it building up. You're going to have the most amazing orgasm of your life."

I didn't have the time to think as my eyes rolled back and I felt an orgasm like never before. It felt like a waterfall just busted from between my legs.

I felt Kayden lightly slapping my pussy as I turned into a fucking human tap. I could hear it splash on the floor.

It

Felt

Fucking

Amazing

As I came back to my senses I realised what I did. I could feel my cheeks burn.

Before I could panic and run out of this fucking building and sleep on the tracks, Kayden spoke near my ear.

"You just squirted Lyn. And it was fucking amazing to look at. If I knew you were a squirter I'd have fucked you a long time ago."

I felt him rub my back softly for only a second which almost felt like a dream in my state, but then he quickly turned me around, making my head spin, and I was suddenly lying with my back on the counter.

"I hope you can take more because I'm not done with you."

"Mmhm."

"Yes or no Lyn. I want you to say yes or no."

"Yes."

I watched as a devilish smirk stretched on his lips. He hooked his hands behind my knees and pushed my legs towards me.

"Keep them there."

Then he began unbuckling his jeans, without breaking eye contact. I couldn't help but push myself up on my elbows.

He pushed his jeans and boxers down, and my eyes widen at the site. His dick is fucking big. Atleast eight. Precum leaking from its tip. I've never seen such a big dick before.

How is that even fucking real?

I'll be lying if I said I wasn't nervous after seeing it.

Kayden retrieved a condom from his pocket while staring between my legs. He tore the packet with his teeth and rolled it down his dick.

"Are you on birth control of any sort?"

"I've an implant, yes."

After hearing that, I heard him whisper something under his breath and he removed the condom as quickly as possible like it burned his skin.

He took his dick in his hand and pumped it a few times before touching it to my pussy.

I froze at the site. I was about to push my body up more on my elbows to get a better look when Kayden gripped my hair and did it himself.

"Wanna watch as I stretch your pretty pussy out with my dick?"

I looked up in his eyes, "Yes."

"Watch it then."

He rubbed his precum on my clit and we moaned together. He rubbed it up and down my entrance but didn't enter which frustrated the fuck out of me.

I looked up at him and my frustration doubled as I saw him smirking at me.

"Do you not wanna fuck me?" I asked angrily.

"Oh, I do wanna fuck you."

"Then do it you fucker."

"After you talking to me like that? I don't know if I should."

I was throwing daggers at him through my eyes and he was just staring down at me with a smirk.

"Okay then. As you wish."

My ego is going to get me killed someday.

"Really?"

"No. Now fuck me before I actually change my mind."

Liar.

"How about a please?"

I was going to close my legs and kick him in the face when he rubbed his tip on my clit, changing my mind.

This fucker's dick is making me weak.

And he's not even in yet.

"Please Kayden."

His girp on my hair tightened, "Let's watch me go inside you then."

And with that we watched him slip inside me, inch by inch at a torturing slow speed, till he was all the way in. I feel so fucking full.

"Oh fuck." He whispered.

My mouth opened wide at the feeling. I looked up at him and caught him already staring at me.

Suddenly something dark took over his features and he turned into a machine. Ramming his dick with such force, like he wanted to get into my guts.

Which he was.

"Oh fuck Kayden."

"Tell me to stop if it gets too much."

Without stopping his movements, he removed his tshirt and threw it on the ground, revealing his muscular body and then his hands went to my shirt and tore it apart. Buttons flying everywhere, revealing my black lace bra.

I looked at him in shock, "Are you fucking serious?"

He didn't answer and slipped his hand behind me to get to the hook of the bra, all while fucking my brains out.

Once the bra was off, he stood straight and held my hips, pulling me more towards the edge of the counter.

I laid back and held his wrists for some support. He was staring at my boobs which were jiggling at every thrust.

I moaned loudly when he hit a certain spot. Kayden started going faster at this, hitting the same spot repeatedly. His chest was rising and falling rapidly due to his harsh breathing.

I closed my eyes and after a few moments I felt his mouth on my left nipple. Swirling his tongue and sucking on it, then on the right one.

I tugged at his hair at the sensation which made him moan around it, sending vibrations throughout my body.

He stood straight again and started down at my boobs, "Now it looks better. Wet and glistering."

His right hand slid from my lower belly up to my throat, choking me. I held his wrist with both of my hands.

My eyes followed the veins of his forearm which had a thin layer of sweat just like his chest and torso and they rolled back when the thumb of his other hand started rubbing my clit.

He closed his eyes and threw his head back with his jaw slacked. The veins on his neck popped out.

His forehead was drenched with sweat even in this air-conditioned room.

My nipples were hard like pebbles because of the cool air hitting the wetness his mouth left behind on them.

I started feeling the same way like I did before. The urge to pee was back.

What if this time I actually have to pee?

Oh God.

"Kayden, I- I think I really have to pee this time."

At this he placed his hands behind my knees and pushed them all the way back so they were beside my boobs, spread apart more than before.

I looked like I'm a fucking frog.

He started ramming faster and faster inside me, and I was full-on screaming in pleasure at this point, not giving a fuck who hears me.

The rooms were soundproof anyways, so I was making the most of it. My legs were shaking like leaves.

"Kayden, Kayden, Kayden."

He spat between my legs as he kept going harder, with his hands behind my knees, holding my legs as far apart as possible.

My body started feeling tingly, a shiver ran down my spine, I started seeing stars and within seconds, I squirted. Again.

This time I kept my eyes open as much as possible and looked between my legs. Liquid was gushing out like a fucking fountain.

I was stunned. Mouth open in surprise and pleasure.

Kayden had removed his dick from inside me and was looking between my legs as well. His cheeks red and mouth formed in a small 'o' at the site.

"Good girl," he said as he tapped his dick on my pussy, splashing the liquid.

He pushed my legs further apart as the fountain between my legs didn't stop, and sticked out his tongue.

The liquid splashed on his tongue and dripped down his tongue and chin.

"You taste so fucking good."

The site looked straight out of a porn video.

He rubbed his fingers side to side on my pussy aggressively which made me whimper.

"So fucking beautiful."

I'm so fucking tired I could sleep right on the counter.

He then flipped me on my stomach like I was a tortilla and without giving me time to recover from my last orgasm, he entered me from behind.

"Kayden, they'll be here any minute now. You've not even locked the door," I said in panic.

He again started ramming inside me mercilessly, hitting all the right spots, making me moan like a mad woman.

His hand wrapped around my throat and he pulled me up so his chest was against my back and his mouth near my ear. I rested my head back on his shoulder.

"You have no fucking idea how many times I've dreamt of doing this to you. How many times I've jerked off to dreams of doing this to you like a fucking teenage boy."

I felt his other hand creep between my legs and I almost fainted as he began to stimulate my clit.

"How many brunettes I've fucked because of you."

I held onto the wrist of the hand which was around my throat.

"You feel so much better than I fucking imagined. I bet you've never been fucked like this before."

He spanked my ass and my legs almost gave up in my heels.

"And this pussy of yours is so fucking tight and warm, I can barely think straight."

"Kayden, someone will come," I said with my dazed eyes on the door, afraid it will open any second.

"Yes. And it's you."

He then placed my right leg on the counter and started hitting inside me at a new angle.

"Oh fuck," I said closing my eyes.

"Yes, Come on Lyn, tell me how good it feels," he said near my ear.

"It feels so fucking good."

Within seconds I hit my third orgasm of the night due to my pussy and clit being so sensitive.

Kayden grunted in pleasure and after a few strokes, buried inside me completely, moaning near my ear. I felt him cum inside me and it made me moan.

Both of us were panting like we ran a marathon.

I felt him slip out of me and heard the zipper of his jeans go up. I put my leg down and closed my eyes, breathing harshly. I leaned forward on the counter.

"Stay here. I'll be back," Kayden said while putting on his tshirt and left the room. I heard a click, indicating he locked the door.

I stepped out of the heels and walked towards the leather couch on wobbly legs with them and my skirt in my hand.

I placed the skirt on the sofa and sat down, doing the buttons of my shirt, the only piece of cloth on my body.

I snapped my head up and pressed my legs together when I heard the click and Kayden walked in with my tote bag in his hand.

I took it from him, "Thanks."

He didn't said anything and left the room.

//

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ΰ³‹αƒ¦πŸŒΉαƒ¦ΰ³‹ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
88.3K 1.8K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
4.5K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
6.9K 1.3K 72
"I..." "Stop it!" he shouts, stopping me in mid sentence "I hate you." "B-But why? Why do you hate me?" "Oh! You know the reason." "If I would've...