Facing Reality

By Mystery_Writer_28

Book 2 of Never Again "Can I have some?" He says he's trying to snag a piece of my pie. I hit his hand and lo... More

Author Note
1) "Shut up, bitch, I'm in charge."
2)"You're bleeding out,"
3)"Are you okay?"
4)"Yes, mommy,"
5)"Is it a mafia ball?"
6) "Oh, come on the idiots' room,"
7)"Shut up, fish parts,"
8)"But cranberry juice, woo, I'll be flying through the roof drunk"
9)"don't make me beat your ass."
10)"Can I have some,"
11)"Does your ass hurt?"
12)"Spider,"
13)"Not till you get one,"
14)"Oh, so you're leaving the body here,"
15) No, I'm not going to steal puppies
16) "Give me a bite, Sandro,"
17)"Don't bite your lip"
18)"Quick, kiss me,"
19)"Anyway, I didn't throw you out the window,"
20)"Then take what is yours,"
21)"What's your size?"
22)"I want you out of this dress,"
23)"Do you suppose we've got a rat?"
24)"You were an assassin,"
25)"Did you not see Tangled?"
26)"You bitch"
27)"Sister?"
28)"Capo, save me!"
29)"Where is she?"
30)"We're under attack,"
31)"Is it finished?"
32)"Say ciao to the devil for me,"
33)"I'll kill you first,"
34)"What, just keep kissing,"
35)"As a raccons ass,"
36)"All mine, then I'm all yours,"
37)"Hell, slow down so I can talk,"
38)All I could hear was moaning."
39)"God, I don't deserve the world. I don't deserve anything,"
40)"What exactly are we?"
41)"May I touch you, please?"
42)"Hey, pigface, do you have a golf club?"
43)"Wake the fuck up, we're not through yet."
44)"Don't try to tease me,"
45)"My man is not stupid,"
46)"Is it fucking true? Was it all a lie?"
47)"What if they look over here?"
48)"I like her"
49)"Make no noise, baby, or I'll stop,"
50)"Yes, yes."
51)"Then let us not kill you just yet."
52) "To see the life leave your eyes,"
54)"She said get the fuck out,"
Special Insight: Bonus #1

53)"What have you done to me?"

35 4 10
By Mystery_Writer_28

One more chapter left!!!

Thalia POV:

He’s dead 

I killed him 

Konstantin, is finally dead and I was the one to kill him 

The horror in his eyes and the screams he gave out as I slowly slaughtered him. It warmed my previously frigid heart.   

I immediately boarded a plane and headed to Italy. I was considering moving to Italy. But my mother is in America, and I don't want her to be lonely. I didn't have the opportunity to see her while I was here because I didn't want to let my rage spill over into her room. 

I was in the car now, allowing my driver to drive me to the hospital. 

Atticus and the trios stayed in America to keep an eye on the girls and to make sure they were settling in properly. They were terrified of Atticus, so they let Zoe keep an eye on them. 

I couldn't blame them either. 

I sigh and rub my palms on my thigh, attempting to slow down my bouncing leg. 

I felt both nervous and excited. 

 I was excited to see him. Everything I did was for our benefit. So we can be okay and live peacefully. 

He comes to a halt in front of the hospital, and I notice a line of paparazzi trying to get a look inside the car.  

Do they have no respect?

I exhale a sigh of frustration at people's disregard. We will never have privacy. How would you feel if someone was flashing photos at you all day and followed you home while you were just trying to relax? Or having to monitor what you do so that the media doesn't take it out of context.   

It’s not fair 

It's insane that people have no respect. I never asked to be famous, and if I did, it was by accident. I'd rather people accept my decision when I say no paparazzi when I'm doing something private. Now I understand if I’m at an event and you want to take pictures and ask questions, because that’s different. But I'm at the damn hospital, for God's sake, trying to see my man.   

"Grazie," I say to the driver, and he nods.

I open the door, putting my shades over my eyes to protect them from the glaring lights. 

They are quite fucking close. 

As I climbed up the stairs and into the hospital, they surrounded me. 

“I don’t have time to answer any questions at this time” I say respectively. 

But they appeared not to care and continued to shove their cameras, recording devices, and microphones in my face. 

"Is that a ring on your finger, Ms. Larisa? Are you engaged?" 

"How is your relationship with Mr. Esposito going?" 

"How did he end up in the hospital?" 

 "What is your reaction to Mr. Liam's date proposal?" 

"I reject his proposal," I say firmly into the camera, raising my hand to show my ring. "Now excuse me," I say, forcing some people out of my way, sick of being courteous when they don't even show some respect. 

When I get to the reception counter, I ask where Sandro's room was, and she directs me to the VIP rooms. I thank her and open the door quietly, so I don't wake him up, just in case he's sleeping. 

When I open it, I notice Sandro sitting up, frowning, and glancing at his phone, as if he's waiting for something. 

Making myself known, I say, "Sandro." 

His head whips up so quickly that I swear it breaks. "Thalia," he says as he rushes out of bed and over to me. 

"Hey, be care-" He gripped my waist and jaw, drawing his face to mine and kissing me passionately before I could complete what I was saying. 

I return his kiss and wrap my arms around his neck, my fingers running through his soft black curls. We pulled apart after a minute, breathing heavily. He presses his forehead against mine and kisses my nose. 

"Are you alright?" He says this while running his hands down the side of my face. 

"I should be asking you that," I say pulling back. "You were shot." 

"Did you find out who shot me? Are they alive? Did you-" I kissed him to end his rambling. 

"I killed her. I killed them all because they harmed you," I murmur, drawing him close and resting my head on his chest. He runs his hands down the back of my neck. 

"Her?" He says, confused. I take a step back and gaze up at him. 

"Amare. She was the one who shot you, and her father, El Mencho, directed her to basically get with Mirabella and try to kill you." I say this, and his brow furrows. 

"And how is Mirabella taking this?" he says, making me bite my lip and pull away from him, rubbing my neck. 

"She isn't talking to me right now." I say 

He nods and pulls me in closer. "Give her a little space to breathe, love. She recently discovered that her girlfriend had used her and attempted to assassinate me." 

I nod and wrap my arms around his waist, inhaling his aroma. He smelt like he had just gotten out of the shower. "I missed you." 

"No, I missed you," he responds with a smile. "I promise I was looking for you when I woke up. Then the female doctors continued to stare at me. I swore I was going to poke their eyes out. I told them I was married." 

I chuckle and kiss him on the cheek. "I know, I heard" 

"Good because I would never do anything to hurt you," he says. 

"I know," I say, my voice wavering with passion. 

"Love, look, I'm fine," he says when he notices my expression. He pulls me over to the bed and holds me to his chest, his hands going down my back. 

"I know, I just thought you were gone," I say quietly, inhaling his aroma and reassuring my mind that he's safe. 

"I would never leave you. I vowed we'd fight together, and I intend to uphold that commitment." He says this while kissing my head. 

"Promise?" I ask, looking up at him. 

"Promise," he says with a smile. 

~~

5 months later....

It's been 5 months, and to say there has been a lot going on would be an understatement. My company was bigger than ever, and I was extremely busy. Sandro was better than ever, and he was much fiercer and colder. 

He would be cruel to others while treating me like a queen. I liked it, but I advised him to show some respect to individuals who deserve it. 

Our bond has grown stronger, and we have matching 'promises' tattoos. It was above my heart.  

It wasn't quite as painful as I had anticipated. 

Sandro has taken a liking to the tattoos that run down my back. In addition, I got a half-sleeve on my right arm. 

I was used to the pain, so it felt like I was being tickled 

I was happy, and my life felt like something out of a dream.  

 My brother and I grew closer, and I will be eternally grateful. The idiots and trios have become even more chaotic. 

I was in the back getting ready for our wedding. It was today, and my heart was racing furiously.

Zoe and Mirabella had offered to apply my makeup, and I was hesitant at first, but they persuaded me. 

'Fine' I muttered out and they both squeal jumping up and down.

Mirabella finally spoke to me and cried on my shoulder, apologizing and asking if I could forgive her.  

Which I did because I couldn't blame her; she was in pain. 

"Okay, turn around," they say, jolting me out of my daze. I turn around in the mirror and give a small gasp at the stunning woman in front of me. 

"What have you done to me?" I said in astonishment as I looked back at the girl who fought her way through life, fought until the end, and found the guy of her dreams. One who is willing to kill and die for her. 

"Nothing, it was all you. You're so beautiful that it hurts to stand by you," she says, and I faintly chuckle before fanning my face. 

"Everyone is beautiful," I reply as I rise to my feet. They nod and move aside to allow me to dress. 

My wedding gown and jewelry were both handmade by me. The shoes were given to me by Sandro's mother, for which I am grateful. She assisted me in designing the venue and deciding on our theme. 

As Sandro wanted me to pick out everything 

The wedding had a black and gold motif, which suited our personalities. 

I now knew who selected the items in their family restaurant. Her sense of style and interior design were outstanding. She understood exactly what to choose, and when it came to agreements, I was on board since I liked how everything was coming together. 

My dress had a black V-neckline with gold flecks in gorgeous expensive designs, and the bottom fanned out like a Queen's gown. My hair was in loose and lovely waves, with a black hair clip in that looked almost like a blade. 

I put on my dress, being cautious not to ruin my make-up, and put on the gold rhinestone stiletto shoes with the black at the bottom. It was stunning, and it even wrapped around my ankle. 

When I stepped out, the girls gasped, and the door opened, causing us to turn our heads. "Oh, my goodness, you are stunning." Sandro's mother approaches me to give me a hug and exclaims, "My son is very lucky." I laugh and hug her. 

"You're going to make me cry." 

"Don't cry, it's just the truth," she adds, holding my face. I nod and kiss her on the cheek. 

"Thank you," I respond, nodding. The door swings open again, and I see Mama Iris enter with flowers in her hands. 

"For you, gorgeous," she says as she offers them to me. I glanced at them, noting it was a triandrus daffodil, and hugged her. 

"Thank you for everything. Thank you very much." I say, and we all come in for a group hug. 

"All right, come on, we have to hurry because the venue is about to start." Everyone rushes to take their place, leaving me alone. 

I take a deep breath and gaze in the mirror. "Come on, Thalia, you can do it," I say as I pace around the room, waiting for my signal. 

There was a knock on the door, and I yelled come in, forcing them to open it. 

"Thalia," a deep voice says, and I turn around, wide-eyed at the recognition. 

"Father!" 

Author Note:

Oh no, another cliffhanger

Her father finally shows up

Thoughts on this chapter?

The next chapter is the last chapter

I might be doing bonus chapters for honeymoons and more smut.

Follow, vote, comment

Bye lovely people

1850 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 110 42
"You want me don't you" after saying that she just come close to me and bite my earlobes which made me shiver and her hands slowly tangled with my ha...
165K 2.2K 30
Dark Romance: A reckless dare reunites her with a handsome, daunting man, forging a love of discipline and passion. LOGLINE A dark game forces Zee, a...
4.6K 69 41
[PREGNANCY TROPE] "I put down the box she gave me while sitting it the stool in front of her "you might think I'm soft fucking bitch but I don't like...
69.8K 1.8K 43
The first time it happened, Capri thought it was just bad luck. The second time someone attempted to kidnap her, she thought it was just a coincidenc...