HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk ff

Door ReenaSk

Romantic... Meer

HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk (ff)
His Makeup Artist jk ff 2
His Makeup Artist jk ff 3
His Makeup Artist jk ff 4
His Makeup Artist jk ff 5
His Makeup Artist jk ff 6
His Makeup Artist jk ff 7
His Makeup Artist jk ff 8
His Makeup Artist jk ff 9
His Makeup Artist jk ff 10
His Makeup Artist jk ff 11
His Makeup Artist jk ff 12
His Makeup Artist jk ff 13
His Makeup Artist jk ff 14
His Makeup Artist jk ff 15
His Makeup Artist jk ff 16
His Makeup Artist jk ff 17
His Makeup Artist jk ff 18
His Makeup Artist jk ff 19
His Makeup Artist jk ff 20
His Makeup Artist jk ff 21
His Makeup Artist jk ff 22
His Makeup Artist jk ff 23
His Makeup Artist jk ff 24
His Makeup Artist jk ff 25
His Makeup Artist jk ff 26
His Makeup Artist jk ff 27
His Makeup Artist jk ff 28
His Makeup Artist jk ff 29
His Makeup Artist jk ff 30
His Makeup Artist jk ff 31
His Makeup Artist jk ff 32
His Makeup Artist jk ff 33
His Makeup Artist jk ff 35
His Makeup Artist jk ff 36
His Makeup Artist jk ff 37
His Makeup Artist jk ff 38
His Makeup Artist jk ff 39
His Makeup Artist jk ff 40(18+)
His Makeup Artists jk ff 41
His Makeup Artist jk ff 42
His Makeup Artists jk ff 43
His Makeup Artist jk ff 44
His Makeup Artist jk ff 45
His Makeup Artist jk ff 46
His Makeup Artists jk ff 47
His Makeup Artist jk ff 48
His Makeup Artist jk ff 49
His Makeup Artist jk ff 50
His Makeup Artist Jk ff 51 FINALE

His Makeup Artist jk ff 34

2.7K 67 10
Door ReenaSk

Episode 34:

Hyrim: sorry if i made you wait.....any how nice to meet you......y/n...

Y/n pov: she extended her hand to me for a hand shake....i arched my eyebrows looking at her with a questioning look because i couldn't understand her two years ago she came to provoke jk giving her wedding card,, and suddenly appears on our sight from nowhere with a tensed self,, later asked me to come here to have talk for my sake....and now calmly greeting me...and one thing for sure something is going inside her i can say that because her face was showing no emotions......
Seeing my expression she took back her hand leaving a little sigh....

Hyrim: gudging me already....??fine...come lets go to that cafe and sit before starting our conversation....

I glanced at the cafe which was inside the mall before looking back at Hyrim  and said.....

Y/n: keep that all aside.... first tell me why you called me here that too not known by jungkook.......

Hyrim: i will,,,, that's why I'm asking you to come & have a seat because it was going to take long,,,and I'm sure you won't like standing here middle of the mall listening to me around huge crowded people's.... right.....

I think she is right,,,so i just nodded to her before marching inside the cafe,,, sitting on the chairs which are in corner of the room she ordered two americanoas for us.....

Y/n: now will you open your mouth and tell me what is reason that you called me here.....

Hyrim: hmm..... Since when you & jungkook started dating eachother,, from how many months you were in love with eachother.....

I frowned my eyebrows hearing her questions....

Y/n: seriously....... you called me here to know about our love story huh..!! Don't tell me that you're getting jealous because jk is in love with me.,, Completely removing you from his heart ,,, are you???

I intentionally triggered her to wanted to know her real intention and i expected her to get mad but my surprise she didn't get mad instead smiled weekly looking down before looking back at me..... and said.....

Hyrim: noo... I'm not at all jealous infact I'm worried for you...... that you won't end up like me who looses their loved ones intentionally.......

Y/n: what do you mean worried for me....???

This time i asked calmly noticing her heartful eyes.....

Hyrim: did you get any threatening calls,,,or did someone tried to harm you or any of your family members....

I got confused to her words not having even 1%idea of what she was saying..... because i have only one person in my life who troubles me to hell that is jeebam as long as he was in coma I'm safe...and i don't think she have any idea about jeebam 🤔

Y/n: noo.....but why are you asking like this.....

Hyrim: because i have faced all these....i want you to get aware of the person before she could do something wrong with You....

Y/n: what???? W-who threatened you??? And who is going to harm me?

I asked getting puzzled by her words with curiosity,,,she straight looks into my eyes saying......

Hyrim: it's Byul.......Sang.Byul.....who ruined my life......

I was taken aback hearing byul name widening my eyes...trying to understand her words....and saw tears roaming in hyrim's eyes....

Y/n: wh-what are you saying......?? Byul.... ruined your life.....? But why?

She wiped her tears which are dripping out from her eyes and said...

Hyrim: five years ago when i was working in bighit,,me & jk started to seen in eachother growing feelings from both sides and were in love with eachother.........

5YEARS AGO FLASH BACK.......

Jk: hyrimaahh...... waitt........

A/n pov: she was leaving the building then jk's voice made her stop on her track..... turning to his side she asked..

Hyrim: what???

Jk: i want to come with you to your house.....

Hyrim: huh.... But why.....??

Jk: because i want to drop my girlfriend safely to her place.....

He said going near to her circling his hands around her waist..... making her smile.....

Hyrim: no need....i can go myself and also you must be tired right just go and take some rest..... okay....

Jk: noo... first let me drop you.... please......

Hyrim: seriously jk..... don't worry I'll go safely.... you need to sleep early now tomorrow you all are leaving to busan for concert....i don't want you to look like a sleepy head and disappoint your army's....

Jk: then why you're not coming with us to busan, i heard you took leave....

Hyrim: you know how ha-jun is..... he'll get mad if i didn't attend to his school parents meeting tomorrow.... besides we don't have our parents only he has me & i has him so as an elder sister i have to take care of him & his little happiness right......

She said last few sentences in sad tone remembering about her parents who died in a accident... making jk cupp her cheeks and said....

Jk: Heyyy.... don't be sad thinking that you and your brother has no one in your life.... you have me....and I'll be always there for you & your brother....... okay.... come now show me your cute smile.....

He filled her heart with a comforting words making her smile and hugged him thightly.....

Hyrim: you know... You're the best thing i have got in my life.... thanks jk for the care you're showing towards me & my little brother.....

She nuzzled more in his embrace feeling his warmth & he too...... then a voice made them broke the hugg., Turning back Hyrim looked at the girl who took jk's name and glancing at both of them with her cold look.....

Jk: byul......why you came here....???

Byul: I'm getting bored so i thought to come here and take you to home.....

She said while marching towards them and standing infront of Hyrim she asked.....

Byul: btw.....who is she jk... that you're letting her this close to you,,,, don't tell me that you're in love with eachother...huh....

Byul asked having a fake smile on her face to not show off her real intentions to jk...and jk shyly smiled before nodding as yes.....

Jk: you're right.....meet her she is Hyrim my girlfriend.....

He said looking into hyrim's eyes causing her to blush and making byul close her fingers in fist in anger ......

Jk: and Hyrim she is byul my uncle's one & only daughter .......

Hyrim: hello.....nice to meet you...

She said politely bowing to her ,,byul stayed watching her silently for a second later forwarded her hand towards hyrim and she gladly accepted & they shook their hands.....

Byul: nice to meet you too..... From now on you're not only his gf my friend tooo...so keep in touch with me
actually you have to be in touch with me....

Hyrim: excuse me.....?

Byul: haha.... nothing...aa jk can we leave now.....

She asked which made jk to look at Hyrim before he say something Hyrim said...

Hyrim: don't think much..just go with her and spend some time with your family before you leave for busan..go and also this is not new for me to go alone right......

Jk: hmmm.... okay........ take care bye...

Saying that he hugged her before kissing on her forehead which makes byul more jealous and they all left.....
.
.
.
Two Days Later.......

Hyrim was going to her brother's school to pick him up while walking on footpath,,she was satisfied with yesterday's parents meeting because she heard all good about her Little brother from teachers and felt happy.....and coming to BTS they are giving there best in busan concert,,, having a little smile on her face she stopped looking at the signal 🚦 which was showing red and diverted her gaze forward to see her brother who was already waiting for his noona opposite side of the road 🛣️...

Ha-jun: Nooonaaa......

He waved to her showing a wide smile on his face, watching her 10yrs old brother happy face she gave a little smile telling him to stay there,,,not knowing what is waiting for them a little far from the school.... a girl in a car watching hyrim clenching on stiring in anger.......and that is none other than Byul.........

Byul: you wanted to take my jungkook....now see what I'll give you.....

As soon as it shows green hyrim marched towards her brother but soon she stopped seeing the vehicle coming towards ha-jun direction with full speed,,she widened her eyes in fear......

Hyrim: HA-JUNNN........ BACK OFF......

She shouted and started to run as much as fast she can to save her brother but.....the damage happened with in seconds ha-jun flew in air being hit by a car and in a blink he fell on the road...... for a second Hyrim stayed like a statue witnessing the scene in shock and tears roaming in her eyes........

Hyrim: HAA-JUNNNAAHHH..........😩

She screamed her lungs out and ran to him getting on her knees she kept ha-jun head on her lap trying to wake up her unconscious brother,,,and wiped the blood on his face with her trembling hands.....

Hyrim: ha-jun.....h-ha-junahh....open your eyes.... please....... look your noona is here....pl-please open your eyes.... some body please call the ambulance... please......

She pleaded to the peoples who rounded them watching in pity....and by god's grace they showed humanity by helping her to take her brother to hospital........

Walking front and back desparately she was waiting for doctor who was in op,,,, and a tension is building up in her cause it's been hour that doctors took her brother in operation room,,, and soon the doctor came out taking hyrim's attention she immediately went to him asking....

Hyrim: do-doctor.....how is my...my brother......he...is completely fine right.....tell me.... please.....

She asked with a teary eyes in a hope,, but seeing doctors dropped expression her heart started to beat faster imagining something bad....

Hyrim: wh-what happened doctor... wh-why you're so quite say something...... please.....

Taking a deep breath he said ....

Doc: I'm sorry miss.hyrim......we sure saved his life but not his future..... Because of the accident his back bone was seviorly damaged and we don't think he can able to walk in rest of his life......he needs to be wheelchaired...

Hearing his words hyrim widened her eyes in shock and felt the world slided from her feet......

Hyrim: n-noo...no...it...it ... can't be... Please doctor do something.....he is a kid....pls there must be another way..... please do something i beg you please..

Doc: we are sorry....we can't do anything.....we will soon shift him to ICU.... sorry again.....

Saying that they left,, and she broke down into tears and ran inside the room to see her brother who was laying on bed unconsciously having a oxygen mask on and several injections kept on his hands......she cried more watching him in this state just then door opened reveling byul.... Hyrim arched her eyebrows seeing her here out of nowhere.......

Hyrim: you're jk's nephew right...?? What are you doing here.....?

Byul: aahuh.... correction.....his future wife.......

Hyrim frowned in confusion not understanding her words.....

Byul: didn't get????? Haha.... what do you think,,who is the reason about your brother's condition....huh..... it's me........ I'm the one who did this accident......

Hyrim's eyes pop out in shock after hearing her....and anger rushed in her....

Hyrim: WHAT THE HECK.......Why You Did this...... what..... what wrong my brother did to you...... WHYY......

Hyrim shouted on her making byul roll her eyes and said....

Byul: not your brother.. it's you who tried to took my life from me....

Hyrim: what???? What are you saying.....why would I do that.....i don't know about you completely and i even just met you two days back.....how????

Byul: you tried to take my love from me....whichh.....i never let you do that and that person is jungkook.....my jungkook to whom i loved from my whole heart ever since i was child,,,so just fu££k off from his life and this accident is a first warning,,if you still stuck on to him then you'll face worst concequences... you get that....

Hyrim: SHUT UP..... just shut your mouth.....do you even have any heart how can you do this to a 10yrs kid.... He has nothing to do with all these... Because of your stupidity my brother is going to be wheelchaired to his rest of the life... y-you spoiled his life.....

Hyrim broke down saying each & every word.....

Hyrim: and do you really thought.... doing all these you'll get jk.....no.... you can't because he don't love....he only loves me.....and the thing you did to my brother,,, I'll sure make you to suffer.....

Hearing her words byul smirked evily

Byul: ohhh... really.....😏 what will you do huh???

Hyrim: I'll tell all this to jungkook,,, and will send you to jail for your sin.

Byul started to laugh like a maniac by making her annoy...

Byul: and do you think I'll let you to do that hahaaa..... NEVER.......i can go any far to get him.....

Hyrim: and i can go any far to punish you for doing this to my brother.....

Saying that Hyrim took out her mobile to call jungkook and instantly stopped hearing byul......

Byul: what will you do if i do this to your brother........

Hyrim's eyes widened seeing the view infront of her eyes byul pointed a gun towards her brother who was still unconsciously laying on the bed.....

Byul: STILL YOU WANNA SAY ABOUT ME TO JUNGKOOK .......

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

626 224 80
Love with an artist People who can cry can read !!!
56 0 14
This is a story about freedom, art and love.
757K 30.3K 17
.