The Other Sister (An Avenger'...

Nerdfanatic247 द्वारा

This is a reader insert story. That means you are my main character. You fill the spotlight and I hope you al... अधिक

INTRODUCTION
The Birth of a Princess
Prank Changing Destiny
The Boy From A Different Planet
Abduction
Lost and Found
The Return of a Princess
The Man of Metal on Midgard
The Helacarrier
Not A Team But A Chemical Mixture of Chaos
Chitauri Invasion
Departing of Heroes
The Princess of Treason
The Gem of Leguardian
The Death of a Queen
Escaping Asgard
Another Heartbreak
The Battle of Greenwich
Deeply Missed
An Orb For New Beginnings
Who's Side Are You On?
The Kyln
The Truth Revealed
The Escape Plan
It's All About Trust
If Only For A Moment Life Was Perfect
The Infinity Stone
Back On The Ravager Ship
12 % Of A Plan
The Battle Of Xandar: Part One
The Battle Of Xandar: Part Two
The Start Of A New Family
Three Months Later
We're Both Dancers
Piloting With What's Between Your Ears and Not Your Legs
His Name Is Ego
A God With A Small G
Dance With Me
Hey There, Jackass
He's Mary Poppins
Death Surrounds Us
Two Years Later
Symbolism For Love
1 Year And Two Months Later
Stopping The Ragnarok Prophecy
An Unexpected Reunification
177 A Bleecker Street
The Other Sister
Sakaar and The Grandmaster
Never Can Expect The Unexpected
A Valkyrie
An Old Friend From Work
We Have To Get Off This Planet
The Quinjet
Fugatives Of Sakaar
The Revengers
The Devil's Anus
Ensuring Asgards Doom
Asgard Is Not A Place. It's A People.
The Beginning Of The End
The Guardians Of The Galaxy
Reunited Under Horrible Circumtances
A Unthinkable Promise
Reality Isn't Always What It Seems
To Tell Or Not To Tell
Peter's POV: Rescue Mission
A Heavy Price To Pay
We're In The Endgame Now
There's Always A Reason
AVENGER'S ENDGAME
23 Days
The End of A Titan/ A New Family Member
FIVE YEARS LATER
Is It Really Possible?
A Jolly Green Giant
New Asgard
A Team Gathering Again
When and Where

Bearer Of Bad News

184 5 0
Nerdfanatic247 द्वारा

    The next day I awoke before Peter. Memories of the night flooded my mind and I blushed at the thoughts of those special moments. But then I also remembered where we were. Ego's Planet. A Celestial's planet and something felt very wrong here. I hoped maybe I could get ahold of Rocket today. As much as I wanted to lay in bed with Peter who's arm was draped lazily over me, I slowly sat up and curled the sheet around my naked body.

    I turned to glance over at Peter's body before fully stepping away from the bed. He was sleeping on his stomach, his mouth was slightly open, and his brown hair that covered his forehead, was slightly starting to go into his eyes. Soft snores came from him and his body moved up and down as he took his breaths evenly, peacefully. I carefully got off the bed and slipped my pants on, my bra and shirt. I walked out to the balcony grabbing the transponder from the couch where Peter had tossed it. Adjusting the frequencies to attempt to connect to Rocket.

     "Rocket, come in, Rocket. It's Y/n, this is an emergency. Rocket, come in. Do you read me?" I asked and still only received static in response. "Rocket? Rocket?" I sighed and I felt warmth return behind me.

     "Well, good morning to you, darlin'." Peter whispered in my ear. I felt his body press behind me and he was only covered by his boxers as he kissed my cheek. Then slightly turning my face to be able to peck my lips. "Boy, this place is almost as beautiful as you." He said as he gazed into my eyes.

     "You're so cheesy. And it's afternoon, Peter. We over slept." I snickered slightly and looked off at the world that was already glowing brightly.

     "But you love it. And it's no wonder, we make the perfect match." Peter smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Hey, you know this could all be mine someday. Imagine it. Once Rocket fixes the ship, we could stay here, Y/n. Wouldn't that be amazing? Waking up to this everyday. Waking up next to you everyday. All though you left the bed a bit cold today."

   "I know, I'm sorry. It's just... I can't get out of my own head." I said quietly.

   "Well, I can help you relax again." Peter grinned and he leaned in to kiss me.

    I put my hand up and covered his mouth earning his eyebrows to raise in confusion.

     "Or we can just talk about what's bothering you." He mumbled underneath my hand.

     "We need to talk, Peter." I sighed and moved away from him. "Something about this doesn't feel right."

     "Oh, come on. Don't tell me you're regretting last night. I would have thought the past three months have shown you that being with me is the best decision you've ever made. It certainly is mine." Peter huffed and I saw the hurt in his eyes.

     "First of all, that was cocky." I chuckled. "No, no. I'm not talking about us." I clarified and he looked relieved. "We can't stay here, Peter. Something about this place. It doesn't feel right."

     "What are you talking about?" Peter asked with a frown as I pulled away from him. "You're the one who wanted me to come here."

     "I tried to talk to you last night, Peter. But you were being so sweet and you got in my head... There's something wrong with this place. That girl, Mantis? Gamora and I have both noticed that she's afraid of something. She and Ego are hiding something, Peter. I just don't know what yet. But believe me I'm gonna find out what." I explained as I shuffled through my bag.

     "Why are you trying to take this away from me?" Peter asked following me back inside.

     "Seriously?" I scoffed and looked at him. "I'm not trying to..."

     "He's my father. He's blood." Peter said harshly cutting me off.

     "You have blood on earth and you never wanted to return there." I pointed out angrily. Annoyed by his attitude with me.

     "Again, you made me come here!" Peter shouted. "And Earth? Earth is the place where my mother died in front of me."

     "No, it's because that place is real, and this is a fantasy! And I don't make you do anything. I simply suggested it and now I'm saying we shouldn't have come." I scoffed and moved towards the door.

     "This is real, Y/n!" Peter shouted. "I'm only half-human, remember?"

     "Maybe that's the half I'm worried about!" I shouted back.

Peter and I both glared at each other until Peter's eyes got really wide.

     "Oh, of course! I get it. You're jealous." Peter scoffed. "Because I'm part-god, and you like it when I'm the weak one. The Asgardian can't handle having Celestial competition because I'm above you in the chain of succession. Dad warned me you might feel this way."

I stopped and looked at him with my jaw slightly dropped. I couldn't believe he would say something like that.

     "Are you kidding me?" I huffed. "You're an idiot. Why are you so big headed and insufferable sometimes!"

    I tossed my hands in the air and moved away from him trying to keep my emotions in control before saying something I'd regret.

     "Where are you going?" Peter asked concerned suddenly.

     "I'm going to try and get a better signal since I haven't been able to reach Rocket all night." I huffed quietly.

     "You know, what?" Peter scoffed moving in front of me as I walked towards the door. "I thought you had changed, but you're still the same, Y/n. This is not Cheers after all! This is whatever the show is where one person is willing to open themselves up to new possibilities, and the other person is a jerk who still doesn't trust anybody! It's a show that doesn't exist! That's why it would get zero ratings!"

     "I don't know what Cheers or any of that is!" I stopped and yelled back in his face.

     "I finally found my family. He came looking for me. Of course you wouldn't understand that though, would you? Your family abandoned you." Peter spat and I gasped. Regret immediately filled his eyes as the words escaped his mouth.

     "You know, I thought you already had found it. Maybe this wasn't meant to be after all." I said sadly and I stomped out the door.

I growled to myself and stomped off with no sense of direction in mind. All I knew was I needed to get away from here. I tried several more times to get ahold of Rocket as I walked. Still getting nothing in return. I looked around seeing nothing but dirt and dead lands for some strange reason. But that was the least of my concerns right now. I sighed and angrily lit up my hands. I clapped them together and yelled, falling to my knees and letting a burst of power flow out of me. I heaved in and out and put my head into my hands.

     "Whoa. I haven't see you this upset since we were teenagers. When Thanos pitted us against each other in ships and our fight lead to the death of that innocent family..." Gamora's voice came out softly and I turned with an annoyed look to see her behind me. "I heard shouting earlier and then I saw the blast so I figured something happened. Wanna talk about it?"

     "Peter is being the stubborn ass he usually is." I mumbled annoyed. "I think our relationship is over, Gamora. He refused to even let me speak to explain myself. Only accused me of being jealous." I sighed.

    A pair of weeds were rubbing against each other and the sound was driving my skin up the wall. I lifted my hand and blasted them away just as Gamora sat on the ground on my other side. I heard her chuckle and I looked at her.

     "You're really affected by this." She pointed out. "What happened?"

     "He told me I was jealous because at least his father came after him. He used my deepest insecurity against me, Gamora."

     "I can rip him limb from limb for you." She pointed out making me smile and we both giggled. "There you are... Y/n, you and Peter love each other. No matter how hardheaded either of you are."

     "Hey." I scoffed.

     "I'm just saying, you were meant to be. You'll get over this rough patch and we will find out exactly what's going on here." Gamora said comfortingly.

     "Thanks, Gamora." I smiled at her and reached out for her hand. I gave it a small squeeze.

    We both looked at each other as there was faint roar of an aircraft in the air. We stood to our feet and looked off into the distance behind us where the sun was lowering in the sky. I guess we had been out here for quite sometime. In the distance we could see a ship approaching us. But it was quite literally approaching us. We gasped and turned on our feet to run. Gun fire rained down on us and we both narrowly avoided it. Nebula was the one inside the space craft yelling as she tried to take us down.

    Before us was a ledge and there was no where else to run. Gamora and I didn't even think, we just jumped. The craft slammed into the ground blowing us off balance and crushing into some of the ground. I fell face first down into the dirt and I whipped my head up. My long hair whipping behind me and I scowled.

     "She's a lunatic." I growled.

     "Psychopath." Gamora growled in agreement.

    We watched the craft fly up and make a turn around in the sky. Beside us was a cave and we quickly got to our feet making a run for it. Gun fire started again and Nebula flew the ship sideways as she shot at us. We jumped inside the cave able to catch our breaths for a mere moment. But Nebula came flying back around once again. We both groaned and ran further into the deep cave. The ship's wings were slightly to large making the cave shake as she crashed inside.

    The ship kept moving towards us with the blasters still firing. The ground beneath our feet began to crumble. My fists lit up with silver mist and I reached out grabbing Gamora. I covered our heads as the cave crumbled above us carefully attempting to lower us to the ground. A piece of the ceiling knocked us off course and we fell straight to the floor. Nebula and her ship dove downward after us and crashed at the other end of the cave. I watched as a fire grew underneath the ship.

    I looked to my side to see Gamora standing to her feet looking down at the broken pieces of the ship. The blasters had fallen off and she picked one up. Since it belonged on a ship the metal blaster was gigantic compared to her. I got up and my hands lit up the cave with silver light. We both screamed as we let the blasts from the gun or my hands go flying towards the ship. Combining the power made the ship explode. I realized my anger had taken things to far. I heard Nebula grunting and struggling as we moved towards the edge of the large crater.

    She was stuck inside the ship. I looked over at Gamora and she knew what I was thinking. She rolled her eyes and we both jumped down towards her. I grabbed the metal of the ship and peeled it back with a slight grunt exposing Nebula to us. Gamora reached inside and freed her pinned body and we both grabbed her arms and pulled her out. All three of us screamed as the ship exploded causing us to go flying backwards in the air.

    I groaned slightly and looked at both of my sisters who laid on the ground nearby. Gamora groaned in pain and Nebula's body began putting itself back together. I crawled over towards them both. As Nebula's body finished reconstructing itself, she glared at the both of us and I huffed annoyed that she wasn't letting this go. Nebula lunged at us both, knocking me to the ground. She climbed on top of Gamora and put her hands around her throat.

     "Are you kidding me?!" Gamora yelled.

     "Guys, enough!" I yelled.

    I got back up and moved back over to them. My hand slammed into Nebula's arm making her let go of Gamora's throat. But Gamora moved quickly and tossed her body weight, making her become on top and Nebula on the bottom. Knocking me back over in the process.

Nebula kicked her off and the both stood back to their feet and tried to charge at one another. I rolled my eyes annoyed at their behavior. I was always having to be the older sibling. I put my hands up and blasted the both of them away from each other. Their bodies spun in the air until they hit the ground.

    Gamora groaned and Nebula grunted looking up at me with fire in her eyes. She moved quickly and I refused to attack her. She jumped forward and wrapped her legs around my throat and tossed us both to the floor. I gasped for air and I could see Nebula take out her knife. She glared down at me and as I shut my eyes. I prepared for pain. I winced hearing her yell and then I heard the clang of the knife. I opened my eyes realizing she didn't stab it into my chest. It was on the ground beside us. She released me and I gasped for air.

     "I win." Nebula panted. "I bested you both in combat."

     "No, we saved your life." I said hearing the scratchy sound of my voice.

     "Well, you were stupid enough to let me live." Nebula shot back.

     "You let me live!" Gamora said annoyed.

     "I don't need you always trying to beat me." Nebula hissed at her.

     "Well, I'm not the one who just flew across the universe just because I wanted to win!" Gamora pointed out.

     "Do not tell me what I want!" Nebula growled.

     "I don't need to tell you what you want when it's obvious!" Gamora shouted.

    The two began to get into each others faces again.

     "Both of you knock it off!" I yelled lighting up my hands in a warning.

     "No! You were to busy trying to figure out how to leave to get back to your stupid family and Gamora, you were always the one who wanted to win! I just wanted sisters!" Nebula confessed angrily.

    Gamora and I both stopped and looked at our youngest sister shocked. My silvery mist faded away and I sat on the ground from my knees. Nebula's head hung low as she breathed.

     "You were all I had. But you were the one who left me and you were the one who always needed to win." She mocked as she wiped her eye. "I counted on both of you, but Thanos pulled my eye from my head, and my brain from my skull, and my arm from my body... Because of you two..."

     "Nebula, I'm so sorry." I sighed as I moved closer to her. I gently put my hand on her shoulder and she flinched slightly. "I never realized you felt that way. I was so obsessed with trying to survive so that I might escape Thanos, I never stopped to really think about how you felt..."

     "I didn't either." Gamora sighed looking at the ground. "After Y/n left, I guess my focus was solely on winning..."

     "It's my fault. I should have never left you. Either of you." I said sadly.

     "No," Nebula said making us both look at her. "You needed to leave. I despised you for it. I despised you for not filling me in on the plan. I didn't understand it then, but I do now. I'm at fault as well. I was so bitter for always losing. For being modified that I strived to be the best at any cost. I didn't ever agree with Thanos and his ways, but I was trying to survive. Only you saw it differently and I don't blame you."

     "Nebula." Gamora said gently.

     "I may still have some resentment towards the both of you to work through. But for now, let's get out of this cave." She scoffed as she looked around at the destruction.

    We all looked around and agreed. Climbing to our feet we began to walk together trying to find our way out of the cave. It was nice to be amongst both of my sisters again. This was our fresh start and I was excited for it. I felt something in my bones and I frowned. I stopped and felt the ground underneath my feet and it felt as though it were beating.

     "Y/n? What are you doing?" Gamora asked curiously.

     "Now is not the time to play in the dirt." Nebula scoffed and I shot her a look as I stood up.

     "That. What is that?" I pointed down the cave we were walking in seeing a faint glowing light. "Come on." I ushered my sisters.

    The three of us walked forward getting closer and closer to the light. I gasped seeing the end of the cave. A beat pulsed through the vines and they surrounded hundreds of thousands of skulls of all sizes shapes and races.

     "Oh, my god." Gamora gasped and I covered my mouth with my hands.

My thoughts immediately ran to Peter. His stubborn ass was in danger and I led him straight here. It was my fault.

     "We need to get off this planet." Nebula said uneasily.

     "Peter. Oh, god. We have to save, Peter." I gasped looking at my sisters.

WORD COUNT: 3,022

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

212K 8.8K 27
[ LOKI x READER ] [ thor: ragnarok ] C O M P L E T E D ◇ ◇ ◇ When the god of mischief shows up uninvited to your home and asks you to check on his fa...
1.6K 67 16
Loki is sentenced to either be executed or stay on earth without his magic until he has a change of heart. Y/n a 16 year old orphan, telepathic, and...
12.6K 623 37
❦(LᴏᴋɪxAsɢᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ!Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)❦ (Y/n) was abandoned at a young age, being forced to live on the streets, and steal the most basic of resources to surv...
137K 3.7K 26
The Highest ranking- #1 in Lokifanfic The editing is finished! Yay! Some things are a bit different, so I suggest reading it again. *COMPLETED* (fin...