Facing Reality

By Mystery_Writer_28

Book 2 of Never Again "Can I have some?" He says he's trying to snag a piece of my pie. I hit his hand and lo... More

Author Note
1) "Shut up, bitch, I'm in charge."
2)"You're bleeding out,"
3)"Are you okay?"
4)"Yes, mommy,"
5)"Is it a mafia ball?"
6) "Oh, come on the idiots' room,"
7)"Shut up, fish parts,"
8)"But cranberry juice, woo, I'll be flying through the roof drunk"
9)"don't make me beat your ass."
10)"Can I have some,"
11)"Does your ass hurt?"
12)"Spider,"
13)"Not till you get one,"
14)"Oh, so you're leaving the body here,"
15) No, I'm not going to steal puppies
16) "Give me a bite, Sandro,"
17)"Don't bite your lip"
18)"Quick, kiss me,"
19)"Anyway, I didn't throw you out the window,"
20)"Then take what is yours,"
21)"What's your size?"
22)"I want you out of this dress,"
23)"Do you suppose we've got a rat?"
24)"You were an assassin,"
25)"Did you not see Tangled?"
26)"You bitch"
27)"Sister?"
28)"Capo, save me!"
29)"Where is she?"
30)"We're under attack,"
31)"Is it finished?"
32)"Say ciao to the devil for me,"
33)"I'll kill you first,"
34)"What, just keep kissing,"
35)"As a raccons ass,"
36)"All mine, then I'm all yours,"
37)"Hell, slow down so I can talk,"
38)All I could hear was moaning."
39)"God, I don't deserve the world. I don't deserve anything,"
40)"What exactly are we?"
41)"May I touch you, please?"
43)"Wake the fuck up, we're not through yet."
44)"Don't try to tease me,"
45)"My man is not stupid,"
46)"Is it fucking true? Was it all a lie?"
47)"What if they look over here?"
48)"I like her"
49)"Make no noise, baby, or I'll stop,"
50)"Yes, yes."
51)"Then let us not kill you just yet."
52) "To see the life leave your eyes,"
53)"What have you done to me?"
54)"She said get the fuck out,"
Special Insight: Bonus #1

42)"Hey, pigface, do you have a golf club?"

36 6 6
By Mystery_Writer_28

My teacher is aggravating, if she keeps bothering me I'm killing off characters

Thalia POV:

The monitor is the one thing that serves as a constant reminder that she is still alive, so I turn to stare at her pale face. She was hooked up to so many monitors that I wanted to cry. 

Sandro told me what hospital she was in, and after we left my office to help Alfonso get out the trunk, it took me a week just to come visit. I didn't want to see her like this; it was too much for me. It reminded me far too much of myself. 

How weak and naive I was 

I take her very cold and fragile hands in mine, "I'm sorry I couldn't help you sooner, Mother. I tried my best. I tried everything I could to protect you, but it wasn't enough. I'm sorry you've got a lousy daughter like me." I cry out. 

I look down as the tear falls on my clothes. I laugh as I aggressively wipe my eye "I have no idea where father is, and I need him right now. Mom, I'm crumbling and trying so hard not to revert to my old habits. Sandro has been helping me to get better, but when he is not around, I am alone in my head. I rely too much on him, and... I simply need you, mom. Please come back to me." I squeezed her hand once more. 

I've tried looking for my father, but he's nowhere to be found. I tried, and so did Sandro. It was irritating me because I needed him. I need him to reassure me that everything will be fine. I need my father, no matter how much he irritates me. 

I sigh and listen to the monitor's noise, exhaling when it begins to beat rapidly. The doctors rushed into the room, grabbing my shoulder. "Please wait outside, Ma'am." 

"Wait, what's going on?" With tears in my eyes and my hands grabbing the doctor's coat, I say. "Ma'am, we need you to stay back," they say as they call the guards. 

"No, I want to be here. What's wrong with her? I need my mother" I cried out as the security picked me up and dragged me out of there. I was beating him, but not with much power because I was crying. "Take your fucking hands off her before I put my hands on you," a deep voice says. 

I wasn't paying attention when the security man put me down. All I could think about was whether my mother was okay. I needed her to be all right. 

"What's wrong, Love?" Sandro takes my face and wipes away my tears. 

I shake my head and reach for his shirt "I'm ready to go home. Let's just go home, please." He nods, takes my hand in his, and we walk out. As he drove out of the hospital parking lot, I was sniffling. 

My thoughts were racing, and it didn't help that they kept returning to her. Her grin. Her scent. Her complexion. Her voice. Everything was killing me, and I was about to collapse. My subconscious was denying that my mother could die and that there was nothing I could do about it. 

We arrive at the house after a short, long journey, and I leave silently. I go into the house, passing everyone. 

I could hear the whispering, but I didn't care. I knocked on the door and waited for it to open. He opened the door, and I gave him a faint, scarcely visible smile, saying, "I know we haven't spent much time together, but could you just hold me, please?" 

"Of course," he says as he opens the door farther for me. I walk in and sit on the bed, fiddling with the corner of my shirt because I don't know what to do. " Are you okay?" he asks as he sits next to me. 

And that's when I start crying. I grab his shirt and wrap my arms around him, sobbing into his neck. "No, I'm not fine. I can't. It's too much. I-I" I say hiccupping. He grips me hard "It's okay, you're okay. She'll be just fine. Okay? Don't overthink things. Everything will be Okay." 

"You don't know that" I whisper against his neck. He lets out a sigh "I understand, and I don't want to instill false hope in you. But your mother is a fighter; she has fought before, and she will fight again." 

I wondered how he knew I was talking about my mother, then remembered I had told him I was going to see her in the hospital. I nodded around his neck and began to feel drowsy. I yawn, and he chuckles, "Sleep," and I do so while he holds me. 

As I woke up, Mama Iris was snapping pictures of us, so I looked up. "Really?" I asked her, my eyes tired. 

"Yes! You two are adorable." She gushes and keeps snapping photos of us. I squinted and rubbed my eyes. "Where is Zoe?" When I don't see her in bed, I ask. 

"She slept in the kids' room so you could bond," she explains, and I smile. She walks away, muttering about putting these on her Facebook and photo album. 

I stretch, feeling my bones crack, and sigh, enjoying the sensation. I thought of something while I looked at Atticus. I want to bother him. I've always wished for a sibling to annoy.  

I just don't know what to do. "Oh, I know. I need Sandro help," I remark as I move out of the room carefully as not to wake him up. I rushed into our room and opened the door. I admire his sleeping figure and mutter how beautiful he is. 

I squeeze his cheek "Hey handsome, get up. I really need your help "I shake him and say. He groans and his eyes open slightly when he notices me, and he grabs me and pulls me on top of him. "Sandro, let me go," I shriek, hitting his chest. 

"No, where did you go last night?" he pouts. "I was with my brother," I roll my eyes, and he kisses my forehead. 

"You better?" I nod in response to his question. "Yes. Come and help me "I said getting off him and dragging his body out of the bed.

He complains and whines about wanting to sleep, but I don't care. Finally, he stands up and drags his feet along the floor, following me. 

"What are we doing?" He says this as we walk to the kitchen to get eggs. "Pranking Atticus," I murmur, and he looks at me with wide eyes. 

"Thali-" He begins, but I silence him with a kiss on his lips. "Shut up and just help me." I reply as I walk back up the stairs, him following. 

"Hey, pigface, do you have a golf club?" I ask as we stroll into Alfonso's room. 

Alfonso glanced at me and sprinted to his closet. I looked at Sandro, who merely shrugged. When he returns with a whole golf set and a...bat, I turn around and facepalm. 

"Why do you have a fucking bat? Like an actual bat "Sandro says perplexed then mutters if he's still sleep.

"Oh this," Alfonso says, pointing to the bat, "I found this little guy outside and thought how cute he was. So, I kept him." 

I rub my temple and mutter "idiot" as I grab the golf clubs. "Come on, Sandro, let's leave Batman alone," I reply, taking Sandro's hand in mine and interlocking our fingers. 

Returning to the room. I tell Sandro what he needs to do. "Put the egg in his mouth without waking him up," I suggest, and Sandro moves to do so. "Then, set up my goal hole," I say, and he shifts to make way. 

This is about to get messy

"Good boy, now move," I say as I stand next to Atticus's peaceful body and prepare my golf club. 

I delicately tap the egg in his mouth before bringing my arms back and preparing to swing. "You got this, Love," Sandro says with a smile, and I return the smile. 

I wiggled my hips and was about to swing when Atticus' eyes opened wide. With wide eyes, he stares up at me, then at the egg in his mouth. "Don't move," I urged him. 

He screams as I swing. I fist pumped Sandro as part of the egg makes it into the goal, but the egg cracked, and some of the yolk got into Atticus mouth choking him. "Score!" I shriek as Atticus gives me a deadly glare. 

"And that's my cue!" I panic and rush off the bed before he grabs my ankles, making me scream. "Sandro! Sandro!" I yell, and he comes over, turning around to show me his back. I leap onto his back, my arm around his neck and my legs around his waist. 

"Go, go, go," I laugh as Atticus chases after us. When he approaches close to us, I scream. "Faster, Sandro!"

That's what she said. 

Anyways

When we arrive in the living room, Sandro drops us on the couch. As Atticus approaches, I laugh and sit up. I throw pillows at him, and he catches them effortlessly. "You little shit," he shouts as he grabs my legs. 

"Stop!" When he starts tickling me, I burst out laughing. "Stop!" I yell, kicking out my legs to stop him from tickling me. 

"Stop kicking me," he says as he moves back. "Then stop tickling me," I say as I sit up to adjust my clothes. 

"Whatever. How can you let her do this to me, Sandro? "he says this while crossing his arms. Sandro shrugs and walks up to kiss my forehead.

I smile at him

"I just wanted to make her happy so I could go back to sleep." He says honestly, and I gasp.  

"You bitch" 

Author Note:

Thoughts on this chapter?

Violent scenes are on the next chapter

Follow, vote, comment

Bye lovely people

1688 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 39 7
/Blurb/ She wasn't sure who moved first but one moment she was standing there gawking at him and next their mouths were smashing against each other. ...
4.1K 27 37
It wasn't really the result I was looking for. In fact, it was even better. I never really thought that this would happen to me. I never believed som...
5.4K 110 42
"You want me don't you" after saying that she just come close to me and bite my earlobes which made me shiver and her hands slowly tangled with my ha...
2.1M 35.6K 93
"Fuck." She cries as my finger enters her wet cunt, fully. "More." Giana demands. "Yeah?" I mock. "Beg. You know how this works Giana, you don't make...