Eternal Meant (Taylor's versi...

By dlvlyv

this story inspired by some of lyrics from Taylor Swift's song. "I was enchanted to meet you, Shin Eunsoo" "... More

1 - the time we met
2 - first day
3 - everything changed
4 - unexpected
5 - deja vu
6 - We're not the same
7 - Wish could be with you
8 - leaving
9 - unbreakable tie
10 - punishment
11 - fate
12 - the new life
13 - the start
14 - photos with you
15 - the other woman
16 - flipped
17 - a cute story
18 - first moment
19 - his untold behaviour
20 - "I'm here"
21 - getting along
22 - your types
23 - confession
24 - the truth
25 - enchanted
26 - dinner date
27 - the way i loved you
28 - new feelings
29 - snow on the beach
31 - full of regrets
32 - "I love you"
33 - the grateful moment
34 - i love you in every universe

30 - miracle

10 1 0
By dlvlyv

Jihyun leaned on her hand as she looked around the cafe and realised she was surrounded by couples. She sighed before minding her own business again but stopped when someone tapped on her table.

"What are you doing here alone?" Heeseung chuckled as he looked at her. Her attention moved to the guy and smiled,

"Doing my works and realised I've chosen the wrong cafe." Jihyun said as she pointed at her laptop and shrugged her shoulders before looking around to show her point to Heeseung.

He finally got what she meant, "Then I should company you, I guess." He said and took a seat in front of her.

"Do you want anything to drink? My treats." Jihyun offered.

"You don't have to, I'm good."

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Heeseung asked.

Jihyun nodded as a response, "Sure." She cleaned her stuffs before stood.

"How's you and Eunsoo now?" Jihyun started a topic making Heeseung pursed his lips together before answering, "I let her go, as I should." Heeseung chuckles at his last words.

"Why? You loved her for years. I'm sure it'll be so hard." Jihyun frowned and continue walking.

"If you love the person more than anything else, you should do anything for their own happiness sake."

"Eunsoo belongs to Jay."

"Her heart belongs to him."

"They belong to each other. They met again for a reason." Heeseung emphasised before glancing at the frowned girl next to him.

"You're too kind. I hate you." Jihyun said jokingly making Heeseung smiles.

"I hate myself too but who cares? She's happy, I'm happy."

"Hee.." Jihyun called him.

"Sometimes we can't have what we wanted even the efforts we've done are out of anyone could imagine. It just a life lesson for you. Maybe happiness will come to you but not for now? I'm sure it'll come." Jihyun patted his shoulder before rubbing it, trying to comfort him from shedding tears.

Slowly as they walked, Heeseung could feel a warm tear brushes his cheek making the girl next to him quickly faced him. Jihyun doesn't hesitate to pull him into a hug since there was only few people around them. She hugged him softly as Heeseung quietly bursting into tears. She patted his back, whether trying to calm him down from crying or let him letting out what he has kept in his heart.

"Let it out, Hee. Let it all out. I'm here now."
She said as she rubbing his back also patting his head gently.

Usually, Heeseung would update about him and Eunsoo were doing like how their friendship has gone far now. He was excited when Eunsoo agreed to hang out at his house. Jihyun wondered why he doesn't confessed after all these years of being Eunsoo's closest friend. After Heeseung found out that Eunsoo will get married, Jihyun no longer heard about his stories or updates. She always met him with dark circles under his eyes.

If Jay and Eunsoo really meant for each other, it will be more pain to Heeseung if he and Eunsoo were dating. She thought.

Jihyun slowly moved away from the hug to see his face. She smiled and softly wipes his tears with her thumb.

"You must ever wonder why I didn't confessed years ago." He smiles a little as Jihyun waited for him to continue.

"I was scared if one day I have to let go of Eunsoo as my lover and watch her happily with someone else. It better be letting her go as a friend more than a lover, right?" Jihyun stared at him in guilty.

"But there's no 'letting go' in friends."

"Cause she weren't mine to lose."

Jihyun pulled him into a hug but this time, it was a tight hug. She understood how Heeseung felt. She let Heeseung crying on her shoulder as she patting his back gently.

"It's okay, hee. It's okay."

◇◇

"Okay, I'm just confused right now. What's really happening?" Mrs Park said to her children who were smiling as soon as they told them the news.

"Didn't I say already?" Jay said.

"I-I don't understand. How and when--"

A hand patted her shoulder making her stop questioning, "It's alright, Seoyoon. Isn't it great? Our children finally united." Mrs Shin said as she smiled at them.

"Plus, we might be grandparents soon." Mr Park said making the others agree except for Jay and Eunsoo who were widened their eyes. "Dad.." Jay called his dad.

"What? Don't you both want a kid?"

Jay took glance at his wife before responding, "Yeah, but not for now."

He held her hand, "I'm sure Eunsoo isn't ready yet."

Eunsoo smiled at him and looked at her father who were still confused.

"You're telling us that you both had a fight and confessed?" Mr Shin asked them both and they nodded.

"Actually, Eunsoo was running into the rain and I had to catch her then we--" Before Jay could finished his words, Eunsoo pinched his thigh making him whined in pain.

"You don't have to tell the details." Eunsoo glared at him making her mother smiles.

"This dinner supposed to discuss about the contract but now you both are together now. I'll say welcome to the real family." Mr Park said as he raised a glass and the others followed him.

-

The room filled silent as Jay was focusing of braiding his wife's hair neatly while facing her back on the bed. Eunsoo decided to break the silent and spoke, "Jay." She called him.

He hummed as a response before ending the braids with tying her hair using a small rubber band at the end of her hair. He was proud by how his work has done and examined the hair as if it was made by someone else.

"Do you want kids?"

Jay was taken back under the question and raised his eyebrow, "What makes you suddenly ask that?" He asked instead of answering her question.

Eunsoo turned around to face him causing him smiles when he saw how cute her eyes were. He pulled her into his embrace, slowly laying on the bed and tried to be in comfy part as soon as possible.

"I would love to have little us! but I prefer to wait for you to be ready enough. It will be so hard for pregnant woman to handle everything." Jay held her closer before placed a peck on her forehead and she pasted a soft smile on her face.

Do I even deserve you?

To have someone like you in my life is an unexpected thing.

"What makes you suddenly ask that?" Jay asked again.

"I just thought about what your dad said." She responded and furrowed when a smirk flickered on his face.

"Why? Are you ready? Do you want to do it now?" Jay asked and started moving.

"Jay!"

He laughed, "I'm just kidding. I'll wait until you say to me that you're ready."

He was about to lean closer to her face but were distracted when there was a soft knock on the door and revealed Eunsoo's mother.

"Sorry, had to disturb of what you two were doing but Jay." Mrs Shin called him.

"Can I steal my daughter for few minutes?" She said making Jay let out chuckles.

"Sure, we didn't do anything though." He sent a wink when Eunsoo got off the bed. Before Eunsoo could leave the room, she looked at him when she was closing the door and saw Jay pointed at his lips. She scoffed playfully.

-

"Yeah? Why so sudden?" Eunsoo said and approached her parents.

"It's been a while since we've gathered as a family." Mr Shin said.

Eunsoo hummed as she waited for them to continue respectfully.

"That made us realise how we treated you not near like a family. We rarely asked how's with your life now. We also barely meet and the day we finally met was the day I forced you to accept the contract." Her mother continues.

Eunsoo looked at the ground, thinking how to response to them without tears involves.

"I'm sorry." Mrs Shin said as she held her daughter's hand.

"We're sorry." Mr Shin corrected.

"You texted us and we replied late or never do because of our works. We never think of what are you doing." Tears fell from her mother's eyes as her father patted her shoulder.

"You asked us how our life now."

"You asked how are we feeling."

"You asked if we could spend family time."

"And we careless about you." Mrs Shin almost sobbed on her words.

"We thought we had given enough." Mr Shin added making Eunsoo quickly pull them into a hug.

"No, you both have given me more than everything."

"We love you so much, our miracle." The parents said in unison as they hugged their daughter tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 3.8K 19
-jay- "๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ , ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ." inspiration- W: Two Worlds ! Extraordinary You !
3K 208 34
"Cross my heart. Hope to die. To my lover I never lie. He said be true. I swear I'll try. In the end it's him and I."
2.9K 200 23
in which they loved each other, but could never be forever. right person, wrong time. ์ตœ๋ฒ”๊ทœ | choi beomgyu. lowercase intended | 2022 ยฉ minieberry_
55.7K 4.5K 23
wherein a girl cursed with immortality meets another cursed soul. ยฉ FLAUVIER 2021 ENHYPEN FANFIC NAR...