25 - enchanted

Dear Shin Eunsoo,

I know you wouldn't find my diary or even know I had a diary but this is sincerely for you. This is so stupid of me writing a diary of someone who clearly I don't have chance with. I wrote this so I can read this in the future. I don't want to forget you, really. You never forget about me when I ignore you everyday.

I'm sorry if I'm being such a jerk to you. I wish I could spare time with you and say what I want to say before I moved out. I'm a jerk in your life. I'm a person you should've hate for a long time.

Trust me, you caught my attention since the day I met you in front of the lake. I don't regret meeting you. I don't regret approaching you. I don't regret tying your shoes laces. I don't regret asking you to be my friend. You know what I regretted the most?

Being a bad person to you.

After all I know that I was enchanted to meet you.

Wish could meet you again someday! Either in this life or another life.

I don't care even if I met you at your wedding day.

I spent forever wondering if you know I was enchanted to meet you.

◇◇

The doorknob suddenly twisted, Eunsoo stayed calm as she thought it was Mrs Park. She turned around to see Jay who was looking at her. It was either angry or worried.

"Don't you bothered to check your phone?" Jay asked as he approached her. She stood up quickly and took out her phone from her pocket. There's 10 messages and 3 missed calls from Jay. Her phone was silent, she forgot to turn off the do not disturb mode.

"I'm--I'm sorry. I was--" Before she could finish, Jay cut it first.

"Do you know how worried I was? Why didn't you tell me where you want to go?"

She avoided his face, "I thought your mother has told you. I'm sorry, Jay."

Jay sighed and gave in but then he caught a book on his desk, "Where did you find this? And why is this book with you?"

"Your mother gave to me.."

"I'm sorry, Jay. I know I should've ask you first."

"I'm sorry." Eunsoo apologies to him and was hoping he will not scold at her.

"Stop apologising. It was made for you anyway." Jay said as Eunsoo finally looked at him in the eyes.

"The diary you wrote.."

"Do you really mean it?" She asked and waited for him to response. Jay looked at his watch on his hand and turned to her. It has past 9 o'clock.

"Let's take a walk outside." Jay said as he left the room.

-

Eunsoo inhaled the cold air while gazing at the stars in the sky. It was pretty cold that she have to wear long light brown cardigan. She noticed there was a paper bag in Jay's hand but she chose to not ask him.

"Why with the sudden walk?" She asked him curiously.

"Nothing. I just thought it would be fun talking outside than inside." Jay brushed his hair to the back as he rest his hand at the back of his neck.