23 - confession

"Everyone! Enjoy the meals!" One of the classmates said as he opened another bottle of the alcohol.

"Cheers!" Everyone pushed their glasses of alcohol to each other. They're all cheered in happiness as some of them already drunk. Eunsoo was hesitate to drink as she didn't know how she could bear with alcohol. She sat next to Heeseung while Jihyun sat next to him.

"Yah, Shin Eunsoo. You're married to Jay, aren't you?" Her gaze moved the guy who asked.

She nodded slightly, "And you forgot to invite me?" Her guy classmate jokingly said.

Eunsoo let out an awkward chuckled before shoving the food to her mouth.

"Oh wait, speaking of Jay. Where is he? I thought you invited him." Jihyun said to her classmates who planned. "I did." He response.

"He can't go since he have to shoot a film." She answered their curiosity as they nodded in understanding. Some of her classmates poured the alcohol and shoved a small glass of alcohol to her. "This is your penalty for not invited us."

"Are you serious?" She asked.

"Come on. It's just a small glass!" They waited for Eunsoo to take the glass happily. Eunsoo gave in and was about to take but Heeseung stopped her, "It's okay if you don't want it. Don't force yourself." She pursed her lips together as she took his hand off her wrist.

"No, I want to try it." She took the glass and they're all cheered.

Heeseung brushed his hair out of frustration as he realised the alcohol that their classmates gave her was the strongest liquor. He knew Eunsoo wasn't good with alcohol. He looked at Jihyun who was worried about Eunsoo but ended up shrugging her shoulders when Heeseung looked at her.

Eunsoo felt dizzy and remained herself to not overreact.

Hang in there. Don't be drunk yet.

She looked around and saw a lot of her classmates already drunk. Only few people who are normal or good with alcohol. Heeseung held me to keep my balance, "Eunsoo, do you want to go home?" She shook her head quickly. Heeseung let go of her as he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

She looked around again and swore to herself for imagine Jay was walking in to the place. She put her head on the table and started mumbling weirdly. She felt someone sitting next to her and lifted her head.

Eunsoo smiled drunkenly, "You look alike Jay." She smiled making her dimples showed.

The guy sighed as he pulled her closer and flicked her forehead. She groaned, "Why you're acting like Jay?" She rubbed her forehead.

"I am Jay, dumbass."

She tried to open wider to see if it was really Jay. Heeseung cleared his throat before stood and walked to Jay, "I leave her on you." He tapped Jay's shoulder before went to other tables to be with his other classmates.

"I think you need to take her home." Sunghoon suggests.

"Isn't it too early?" Eunsoo groaned as she took another glass but Jay immediately stopped her. "You're not good with alcohol, Eunsoo." She rolled her eyes before putting her head on the table.

"Dang, she never be good with alcohol, will she?" A guy classmate told Jay.

"She's not used to it." Jay said.

"Jay, we haven't met for a long time and now you're married to her. That's surprising." A female classmate said.

"Right? I wasn't expecting Jay will be her husband." The other continued.

Eunsoo giggled, "husband..hehe" She said quietly. Even her voice was slow when she said that, it was loud enough for Jay to hear it since Eunsoo was close to her. He smiled as he held her shoulders, helping her to stand up.

"I want to excuse ourselves before this girl became wild." Jay said as he held her totebag.
Everyone nodded their head and watched the married couple left.

"Is it okay if I hold your waist?" Jay asked her as they started to walk. She mumbled weirdly and almost lost her balance but Jay was fast enough to catch her and put his hand on her waist while her other arm was on his back of neck.

Jay gave in as she didn't walk properly. He found a park, he decided to go there first to make her sit so he could pull her on his back. There was no people at the park since it was almost midnight. Eunsoo sat on the bench,

"Jay-ah..."

He bend down to her height.

"Are you doing on purpose? I keep found myself fall for you."

Jay tilted his head as he watched her rosy cheeks.

"I managed to avoid this feelings when we're in our high school year."

"But why things different now?"

"Is it because we're married? Lived in the same house?"

She pouted, "I don't want to be in one sided love."

"What do you mean?" Jay asked.

"I want to feel how Hyejin felt too."

"I want to feel loved by you too."

"It must be good if I got to feel how to feel loved by someone like you."

Jay was taken back by her words. Wasn't yesterday she said she wasn't interested in someone like him?

Jay strokes her cheeks, "What made you change your mind? From the voice, you said different thing." Eunsoo melt under his touch and Jay could feel warm on her cheeks.

"I..I don't know." She looked in his eyes and saw sparkle in it making her freeze. Jay leaned his face closer until their pointy nose touched. His smile showing his dimples making Eunsoo moved her gaze to his lips.

"Can I?" He asked Eunsoo but there was no response from her.

"I wish you were sober."

That was his last words before he leaned in and kiss her softly. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he softly deepening the kiss.

Almost a minute, they both pull away as they took breath.

"There isn't one sided love anymore, love." He said before leaving a peck on her lips.