19 - his untold behaviour

"Jongseong, is this your wife? How beautiful!" Jay's aunt, Mrs Choi said in awe as she admire Eunsoo's beauty. Eunsoo felt her cheeks burning as Jay's relatives kept praising her. Jay chuckled, "Don't praise her so much. She easily get shy." Eunsoo looked at him in disbelief before smacking his shoulder quietly.

"When did I get shy easily?"

"Look at your cheeks." Eunsoo glared at him for the last time before smiling to Jay's aunt. "It's okay, your red cheeks making you look more cuter." Mrs Choi teased her making she smiled shyly.

"I'm going to the kitchen for a moment." Eunsoo informed Jay and he response with a nod since he was busy with the guests.

-

"Where is the spoon?" Eunsoo was surprised to see a tall guy in the kitchen. She tapped her finger on his shoulder to ask him, "What are you searching for?"

The guy turned to her and to be honest, she was speechless to see the guy's visual. "A spoon. I can't search for it." The guy chuckled nervously.

Eunsoo opened one of the drawer on the kitchen cabinets and took out a spoon to give it to him. "Thank you." He smiled to her making she was amazed by his smile.

"By any chance, can you take a plate on that cabinet?" She asked him since she couldn't reach the cabinet. He nodded and did what she want. "What's your name?" Eunsoo asked him.

"Soobin. Choi Soobin." He said by showing his bunny smile.

"Oh, you're aunt Choi's son?" Soobin nodded before asking my name. "What's yours?"

"You can call me Eunsoo." I smiled to him as he pass me the plate. They talked comfortably as they told each other about their own lives. Eunsoo was cutting the fruits while Soobin was organising the fruits on the plate.

Jay was about to go to the kitchen but he abruptly stopped as heard laughters in the kitchen. Soobin laughed seeing Eunsoo's reaction after she ate the sour mango. "Is it really that sour?" Soobin said.

"Try it if you're curious." She said as she tried to make the sourness gone.

He tried the mango and made a same reaction as Eunsoo, "You're right. This is sour."

She laughed upon his reaction. She stopped when Soobin was about to clean a dirt on the corner of her lips. Jay barged in the kitchen with clearing his throat earning attention from them. "What are you both doing?" He asked curiously as if he didn't know what they was doing.

"Sorry, there was a dirt." Soobin chuckles awkwardly. Jay rolled his eyes secretly, "Your mom is searching for you." He said making Soobin immediately turned to him again to apologise, "Sorry again for that, Jay."

Jay nodded, avoiding Soobin's face while he bidding a goodbye to the married couple.

Eunsoo called him, "Jay, are you okay?" She asked curiously as she looked at his cold face. His sharp jawline was sharper than usual and his eyes too. "Do your job quickly. The guests are waiting."

"Jay, can you help me with this?" Eunsoo asked if he could give a hand to bring a plate of fruits.

"Why should I? Just wait for Soobin and continue feeling joy and laugh with him." Jay said before taking some stuffs and leaving her dumbfounded. The way he said sounded like he was mocking or something. Eunsoo throw all those thoughts away.

◇◇

Finally, the small event has ended. Eunsoo noticed how Jay avoiding her during the gathering. He also didn't give any response and change the topic when his relatives asked about Eunsoo.

Eunsoo followed Jay from behind to their bedroom and she wanted to take a rest so bad. Before she could enter, Jay already close the door like she wasn't stood behind him. As she was about to open the door, Mrs Park walking behind her and asked,

"Why aren't you take a rest yet, Eunsoo?"

"This guy suddenly having a badmood" She walked to the elderly woman and helped her sit on the couch.

Mrs Park chuckled, "Do you want to know why his sudden behaviour?"

Eunsoo waited for her to continue.

"Jongseong is a sulky boy which is he will avoid people and not talk to the people if they upset him. Even a small mater." Eunsoo was quite surprised to hear that from her grandmother.

"I still remember when he was 20 and his grandpa forgot to buy corns. He plastered his pouty lips until we got his corns. He avoided us for it and didn't talk to us for hours"

Eunsoo widened her eyes and was shocked to hear that is his behaviour. She found it cute enough.

"Maybe, I should talk to him?"

"Try to talk to him slowly and solve it right away" Eunsoo nodded.

-

Eunsoo entered the bedroom and saw Jay was laying on the bed and playing with his phone. "Jay, do you have any plans tomorrow?"

No response.

"Answer me. Do we have to go anywhere tomorrow?" She walked closer to him.

"No, why? Ooh, it's because you want to spend your time with Soobin? Okay" Jay said and didn't bothered to turned to her.

"Why are you acting like this? Why do you have to mention Soobin as well?"

"Ask yourself." He shortly replied.

"How can I know if you avoiding me all of sudden?" She said in anxious.

Jay went under the blanket without responding to her. Even he was acting like this towards her, he still leave a space next to him neatly.

"Jay, you can talk to me if there's something bothering you. I want to know why you suddenly acting like this" Eunsoo tried to persuade him but it was useless. She sighed before wishing him,

"Good night, Jay."

He hummed as a response.

◇◇

"Oh, hey Soobin. Why are you here?" Eunsoo asked the guy who was helping Mrs Park.

"I want to visit Mrs Park before I go to America tomorrow." He explained before asking her, "Are you and Jay okay?"

She was taken back by the question, "We're okay." She lied.

Suddenly Jay walked in the kitchen with his messy hair. Eunsoo could see he was rolling his eyes towards them before walking out from the kitchen. "Are you sure? He didn't seem like it." Soobin said in offended.

"I don't know. After he saw us preparing the fruits together, he acted like that."

Soobin lifted his head as he was thinking about something but then chuckles, "He's jealous, maybe."

She scoffed, "Why would he be jealous?"

"He's your husband, of course he will misunderstood about you and any random guy."

"But I'm sure he knew I already have a girlfriend." Soobin continues.

Jealous?

Why?