5 - deja vu

Eunsoo's pov

Today is the pre-sports day or sports training day. Almost everyone participating in the sports. I'm participate in volleyball. The boys with Rugby including Jay. Jihyun didn't take sport because she was in charge to be a panda mascot.

"Our rugby practice at 12pm. What about yours?" Sunghoon asked me who was watching the image of Jihyun's mascot. "Oh no, mine with 12pm too"

"I was planning to watch you playing volleyball though" Heeseung pouted as Jake nodded. "Good for me. I can watch Eunsoo playing volleyball" Jihyun said making everyone unsatisfied.

I moved my gaze to my phone and it almost 12pm, "So we will meet again after our practice finished" Jake and Sunghoon nodded. "Jay is taking rugby also but have you seen him?" Heeseung added. Everyone shrugged their shoulders.

◇◇

Loud cheers from everyone when my team scored another point. It was pretty tiring as I was having a bad stomach ache today. I don't know why it must be today.

After the game ended, everyone was free to go anywhere because the practice will continue three hours after lunch. My eyes caught the other field. The rugby practice also have finished.

I almost fell but thankfully there was a bench where I can sit on. I tried to not let any groan out as it was so painful.

I was planning to go with Jihyun to buy food but I was in pain so I decided to stay in my classroom for a while. I leaned my head to the table and accidentally fell asleep.

◇◇

"Good job everyone. We'll continue few hours after lunch" The coach said as everyone shouted in excitement. Sunghoon, Jake and Heeseung ran towards Jay to celebrate their team for winning in the practice.

Jake rubbed Jay's head, "We won in the game again!" Jay smiled happily. Heeseung was surprised to see his smile. He never seen it for a long time. "Let's eat!" Sunghoon suggested.

Jay's eyes caught someone who near a bench, "I'll catch up with you guys later. I need to go somewhere else" He said in rush before running away.

Jay saw how Eunsoo was about to fall but thankfully, there was a bench where she could sit on. He saw how she held her stomach in pain. Jay turned around when someone tapped his shoulder.

"What are you looking at?" Sunghoon asked him blankly.

"Nothing" Jay replied.

"Let's eat. The others probably waiting for us"

"I have to take something in the class" He said as he ran towards a treatment room instead of their classroom.

◇◇

A fast and quite loud stamping feet accidentally made me awake from sleeping. I've got to see Heeseung ran out from the classroom. I screamed a little when a little bottle was about to fall when I accidentally hit it. To my surprise, the bottle was a medicated oil and also the others medicines.

I was wondering who put it on my desk. I looked around the classroom and saw Jay asleep on his desk. It couldn't be Jay who gave it to me. I snapped out from the thoughts and quickly took all the medicines before ran out from the classroom.

After I went to the toilet, I spotted Heeseung on his way to the canteen. As I was about to chase him, a hand pulling my sleeve to the back. I turned around and it was Jay. He stared at my stomach to my face. I didn't know what to do so I stared at him back.

I frowned, "Why are you staring at me?" I spoke.

"Nothing" he let go of my sleeve and walked away. Leaving me dumbfounded. I was confused and was about to chase him but I decided to go to Heeseung first.

I took a seat beside Jihyun who enjoyed her meal, "What a sweet of you, Heeseung. You bought it for me?" I teased him when he bought a original flavour milk for me. Heeseung rolled his eyes as I teased him more.

"Where's Jake and Sunghoon?" Jihyun asked.

"They decided to have a lunch with Jay at somewhere else" Jihyun and I nodded under Heeseung's statements.

I took out the medicines and smirked to teased Heeseung who gave it to me, "I don't know you could be this sweet to me" I was surprised when Heeseung chocked on his ramen as he saw the medicines.

"Slow down, Heeseung" Jihyun frowned as she patted his back and gave him water.

After Heeseung got better, he spoke up. "What do you mean? I didn't give you any medicines"

"There's no time to be joking, Heeseung. I saw you ran out from the classroom as soon as I woke up"

He started frowned, "That's weird"

"I did go to our classroom but I only take my spare money. I saw you were sleeping with a lot of medicines next to you so I left you alone"

Jihyun got closer to me, "Did anyone else was there?"

I thought about a moment. "Jay was there. He was sleeping also. It couldn't be him, right? I mean why does he need to give it to me?"

Jihyun grinned, "Maybe because he saw you was in pain and he bought the medicines for you?"

"Jay was sleeping? Sunghoon said he went to the classroom to take something" He said making me more confused.

◇◇

"It's now basketball game! Taehyun and Kai are participating!" Jihyun said in excitement. I waved at Heeseung who will go somewhere else before following Jihyun.

The game started, Taehyun saw me standing outside the court. He waved at me before playing. I smiled at him. I was proud of myself to manage lose feelings on him. I don't know either I finally moved on or someone distracted me.

I sighed when my shoelaces are untied. I was about to bend my body down but someone suddenly walked towards me and was faster than me to bend down his body to my shoes. I was stunned when it was Jay.

He tied my shoes nicely and stood up before lowering his head and walked away. I smiled when I remembered where he used to tied it when we first met.

He did the same thing but with different expressions.