22 - your types

"Ooooh~Shin Eunsoo--no I mean. Park Eunsoo~" Jihyun sang as she called her friend playfully.

"Stop with the surname." Eunsoo groaned.

Jihyun frowned, "What? You should be grateful that you've changed your surname."

"I prefer Shin Eunsoo more." She replied and rolled her eyes before put down her coffee.

"What's the progress between you and Jay?"

"What do you mean?" Eunsoo asked.

"Come on, aren't you both getting along yet?"

"We do. He became more flirty now but I can handle him." Jihyun gave her a teasing smile,

"Are you sure?"

Eunsoo was confused to see Jihyun was smirking at her. She knew what was with her face but she couldn't understand what she mean.

"You're so strong woman. If I were you, I would've fallen in love. He's too unrealistic to exist." Jihyun said in dramatic tone. Eunsoo shook her head in disbelief as she didn't want to admit or even let her mind thought that JAY is attractive.

"Why did you give me that look?" Her friend asked.

Jihyun gasped loudly, "Wait, don't tell me you didn't think what I think of him?" Eunsoo looked away from her as she drink her coffee.

"He's cute, handsome, very attractive and hot and also rich. You got the whole package, Soo."

Eunsoo rolled her eyes under her friend's statement, "You can have him. I don't care."

Jihyun scoffed, "Do you think I'm a bitch to steal my own best friend's husband?"

"And we aren't in love with each other." She replied shortly.

"Well, I won't take him from you but somebody would. He's famous, anyone could sell themselves for him. And you got him. You won!" Jihyun said.

"I won an award that I don't wish for? That's sound boring." Eunsoo said making Jihyun only shook her head seeing her friend doesn't want to try to grow a feeling.

"Play hard to get, huh? What's your type then?" Jihyun asked making Eunsoo took few seconds to think.

"Maybe, a sweetheart guy. A gentleman, caring man,"

"A guy who can cook,"

"Treats women right"

"Make them feel comfy instead the otherwise"

"Knows how to flirt but aren't that flirty.." her voice got slower as she saw how Jihyun was smirking at her.

"And a guy who is not Park Jongseong, of course." Eunsoo proudly said as she emphasised her words.

Jihyun laughed, "You do realise you're describing him, right?"

"I'm not! I like that type of guy but I don't like him and will never."

"It means Jay is your type." Jihyun said as she ignore the girl in front of her.

"No! I mean, he got all of that types but. You know what, let's change the topic. I don't even know what I'm saying now." Eunsoo crossed her arms closer to her chest and moved her gaze to Jihyun who was stopping a voice record.

"What are you doing?" Eunsoo asked.

"My twin, Jake asked me to do this. We've planned things for you and Jay since Jake is his best friend." Jihyun said as she send the voice record to Jake.

"Jihyun! Delete it!"

"I won't" Jihyun calmly replied.

"Jihyun, please. I- wait, Jake is going to send the voice to Jay, isn't he?" Eunsoo started to panic. "What should I do?"